Letsargue's Thread for Bashing AMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wile E. Coyote

It's not about you or me, it's about the TRUTH!!! - Stop being political with God!!

The fact that you nor any of you have attempted to disprove my statements; -- which are hundreds, -- is beside the point!! – It’s that you call yourselves Christians and don’t bother to defend your own Christ that I am PROVING IS A FALSE CHRIST!! – After all, - it’s a war between me and my Christ / Church, and you and your Christ and your Church!! – One of us is of the Gates of Hell and will prevail against the other!! – So far I have sent you all running and hiding in or under whatever it is that you use for the excuse to not defend yourselves!! – ( I’M STUPID ) – ( HAVE LONG HAIR AND AM FOOLISH ) OR ( I’M ON THE IGNORE LIST ) – Whatever’s convenient!!
The true Christ either said what He said, or He did not!! – I’m saying in all my writings that the things YOU say the Lord said are not the Truth, and the true Christ DID NOT SAY IT!!

Paul – 032112
I have been here less than a week and have not yet seen you act like you are filled with the Spirit. The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self control.

Instead you habitually display anger which is a work of the flesh. You are an angry person who misuses the scripture to justify your anger. Is this your Christ? Are you not aware that you are always in the presence of God even when you post? So post like Christ is sitting at the keyboard with you because He is sitting with you if indeed you are one of His.

BTW, I know first hand that athiests read Christian message boards and then go to their message boards and mock Christians because of the type of behavior you display. You're giving them ammunition.

Letsargue

I have been here less than a week and have not yet seen you act like you are filled with the Spirit. The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self control.

Instead you habitually display anger which is a work of the flesh. You are an angry person who misuses the scripture to justify your anger. Is this your Christ? Are you not aware that you are always in the presence of God even when you post? So post like Christ is sitting at the keyboard with you because He is sitting with you if indeed you are one of His.

BTW, I know first hand that athiests read Christian message boards and then go to their message boards and mock Christians because of the type of behavior you display. You're giving them ammunition.

The Trouble with YOUR FOOLISH WORLD is all your loving, kissy, kissy, ignorant and foolish so called “LOVING” “christian” nonsense!!! – Your lovey, kissy, huggy all over the Devil, and then brag about being a loving people, while your country is going down the KISSY TUBES!!!!! --- YOU FOOLISH PEOPLE SAY, ~~~oh ~don’t ~get ~angry ~with ~~satan~~~!!!
Don’t tell me about your Godly Love, - and my hatred of the Devil and Sin, you simple minded so called “christian”!!!!- GOD HATES THE DEVIL AND SIN, AND SO DO I!!!! – It’s time for a few fools to stop being so foolish and look around at who it is destroying your Country with all your phony ~love~!! – The war against the fool and the fools’ doctrine can’t be won with your phony ~love.

Paul – 040212

Wile E. Coyote

The Trouble with YOUR FOOLISH WORLD is all your loving, kissy, kissy, ignorant and foolish so called “LOVING” “christian” nonsense!!! – Your lovey, kissy, huggy all over the Devil, and then brag about being a loving people, while your country is going down the KISSY TUBES!!!!! --- YOU FOOLISH PEOPLE SAY, ~~~oh ~don’t ~get ~angry ~with ~~satan~~~!!!
Don’t tell me about your Godly Love, - and my hatred of the Devil and Sin, you simple minded so called “christian”!!!!- GOD HATES THE DEVIL AND SIN, AND SO DO I!!!! – It’s time for a few fools to stop being so foolish and look around at who it is destroying your Country with all your phony ~love~!! – The war against the fool and the fools’ doctrine can’t be won with your phony ~love.

Paul – 040212
Are you changing the world by your anger?

Letsargue

Are you changing the world by your anger?

Is that the best you can do with my posts!!!

Anger is the way of life in this world of yours!! – You will see the anger of God soon enough and then I’d like you to say to me, “You’re too angry”!! – You haven’t seen anger yet, and when you look me in the eye, face to face then you’ll know, Mr. Smarter than God!!

Paul – 040312

Letsargue

First:
A Saint / one who is sanctified, is CALLED BY THE GOSPEL / “SENT”!!! - It’s the Holy Ghost who teaches that one is sanctified. The Church / The Body of Christ is the Holy Ghost that Sanctifies by the Gospel!! – It’s the Body of Christ who is the Spirit of TRUTH, who is GOD / the Holy Spirit, who is the Messiah / the Savior / Christ’s Body, or God’s Body, or The Body of the Holy Ghost!!!!
Second:
The local carnal group of people has nothing to do with Christ or anything else of God, IT RESISTS TRUTH, -- 1 Corinthians 9:27 KJV ----//--- It’s the SPIRITS who dwell in the dead body who are the Body of Christ, and do the will of Christ!! – What is a large group of SPIRITS CALLED BESIDES A CHURCH!! – The Flesh is not the Body / the Church!! – It’s a “HOST”!!
Third:
If I’m right and you are wrong, then there is no LAW to the Saints / Children of God, and all the lost are in the condemned world in the fire with their father still under the LAW that they were under while on earth. – Matthew 24:35 KJV ------//--- How can there be anything liken to a LAW in Paradise, if we are FREE!! – You all’s way CANNOT WORK IN TRUTH!!

Paul – 040212

AM---R, OOOHHH A—M--R!!! – WHERE HAVE YOU GONE!!

You’ve had a week to “STUDY” to debunk my last answer, and it looks like you’ve ran and hide AGAIN!!!

You gave me the floor, and I took it, -- but you deserted the fight!! – That’s called ~~~~~”r-o-s-e-s”~~~ if that’s what you want to call, ~affrighted~!!!!!!!!

Paul – 041012

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
LA,

I am here and about. I feel no obligation to answer each and every item you post. Some of your content is just a wee bit too tortuous to wade through in hopes of deciphering what you are really trying to say.

It appears from the last answer to one of questions that you do not attend a local church, submitting yourself to its authority. Is there a reason why you refuse to do so?

AMR

Letsargue

LA,

I am here and about. I feel no obligation to answer each and every item you post. Some of your content is just a wee bit too tortuous to wade through in hopes of deciphering what you are really trying to say.

It appears from the last answer to one of questions that you do not attend a local church, submitting yourself to its authority. Is there a reason why you refuse to do so?

AMR

Hebrews 12:22-25 KJV - But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the Heavenly Jerusalem, and TO AN INNUMERABLE COMPANY OF ANGELS, 23- TO THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY AND CHURCH OF THE FIRSTBORN, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the Spirits of just men made perfect, 24- And to Jesus the mediator of the New Covenant, and to the Blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel. 25- See that ye refuse not him that speaketh”. -----//-- JUST WHERE IN YOUR WORLD AM I COMMANDED TO GO to meet with Christ if He’s up here!! – How could you even hint at such a thing as me not going to one of these foolish and disbelieving / Faithless groups!! – Are you referring to such as the Mormons, Catholics, JWs, or maybe the First, Second, Third, Southern Baptist, or the NAACP, TVA, NRA, KKK, or where you must go to love / worship God on Sunday or Saturday!!! ----- I’M HERE ALWAYS, AND NOTHING CHANGES!!! - NOW WHAT!!!

Give a better excuse for not knowing enough to stand on the floor you gave me!! – Go back and “STUDY” some more and give a better excuse next time. --- EVERYONE’S WATCHING AND SEEING WHO OR WHAT WE ARE, -- EVEN GOD!!!

Paul – 041112

Wile E. Coyote

Anger is the way of life in this world of yours!! – You will see the anger of God soon enough and then I’d like you to say to me, “You’re too angry”!! – You haven’t seen anger yet, and when you look me in the eye, face to face then you’ll know, Mr. Smarter than God!!

Paul – 040312
Anger is NOT the way of the Spirit. It is the way of the flesh. And God CANNOT be angry with His people because Christ paid for their sins. God is indeed angry with the wicked but only He has the right to be angry with them. You do not have the right to be angry with anyone.

So it is you who is "Mr. Smarter than God" because you usurp His right to be angry.

"Vengance is Mine says the Lord."

Letsargue

Anger is NOT the way of the Spirit. It is the way of the flesh. And God CANNOT be angry with His people because Christ paid for their sins. God is indeed angry with the wicked but only He has the right to be angry with them. You do not have the right to be angry with anyone.

So it is you who is "Mr. Smarter than God" because you usurp His right to be angry.

"Vengance is Mine says the Lord."

You absolute and total unlearned so called christian, or whatever you call yourself; - WHY DO YOU THINK GOD CREATED A PLACE SUCH AS -- “HELL”!!!! --- “HELL” IS THE EXPRESSION OF GOD’S “ANGER”, YOU BLIND WHATEVER YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!!!!! ---- We are told to “HATE” SIN, - AND TODAY THE SINNER IS THE “SIN”, AND NOT THE SPIRIT!! --- READ THE BOOK!!!!!!

Find some more fools to teach you!!!

Paul – 041112

ThePresbyteers

.... Are you referring to such as the Mormons, Catholics, JWs, or maybe the First, Second, Third, Southern Baptist, or the NAACP, TVA, NRA, KKK, or where you must go to love / worship God on Sunday or Saturday!!! ----- I’M HERE ALWAYS, AND NOTHING CHANGES!!! - NOW WHAT!!!....
The Roman Catholics believe the Protestants don't have authority and the Protestants believe the Roman Catholics don't have the authority.

What's the correction , again?

Religion-War-Cartoon-02.jpg

Wile E. Coyote

You absolute and total unlearned so called christian, or whatever you call yourself; - WHY DO YOU THINK GOD CREATED A PLACE SUCH AS -- “HELL”!!!! --- “HELL” IS THE EXPRESSION OF GOD’S “ANGER”, YOU BLIND WHATEVER YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!!!!! ---- We are told to “HATE” SIN, - AND TODAY THE SINNER IS THE “SIN”, AND NOT THE SPIRIT!! --- READ THE BOOK!!!!!!

Find some more fools to teach you!!!

Paul – 041112
I said that God is angry with the wicked. I said that God said, "Vengence is MINE." Only God has the right to be angry. You are usurping His right.

You are called to peace.

Letsargue

The Roman Catholics believe the Protestants don't have authority and the Protestants believe the Roman Catholics don't have the authority.

What's the correction , again?

Religion-War-Cartoon-02.jpg

Romans 3:10-12 KJV --- “As it is written, There is "none" righteous, no, "not one":11- There is "none" that understandeth, there is "none" that seeketh after God. 12- They are all gone out of the way, "they are together become unprofitable"; there is "none" that doeth good, no, "not one”. -----

Paul – 041112

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

AMR

Hebrews 12:22-25 KJV - But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the Heavenly Jerusalem, and TO AN INNUMERABLE COMPANY OF ANGELS, 23- TO THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY AND CHURCH OF THE FIRSTBORN, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the Spirits of just men made perfect, 24- And to Jesus the mediator of the New Covenant, and to the Blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel. 25- See that ye refuse not him that speaketh”. -----//-- JUST WHERE IN YOUR WORLD AM I COMMANDED TO GO to meet with Christ if He’s up here!! – How could you even hint at such a thing as me not going to one of these foolish and disbelieving / Faithless groups!! – Are you referring to such as the Mormons, Catholics, JWs, or maybe the First, Second, Third, Southern Baptist, or the NAACP, TVA, NRA, KKK, or where you must go to love / worship God on Sunday or Saturday!!! ----- I’M HERE ALWAYS, AND NOTHING CHANGES!!! - NOW WHAT!!!

Give a better excuse for not knowing enough to stand on the floor you gave me!! – Go back and “STUDY” some more and give a better excuse next time. --- EVERYONE’S WATCHING AND SEEING WHO OR WHAT WE ARE, -- EVEN GOD!!!

Paul – 041112
So, I take it by your response you don't attend any visible church, nor covenant your membership with one. Is it difficult for you to just simply answer a question without all the additional streams of consciousness? :idunno:

AMR

bybee

AM---R, OOOHHH A—M--R!!! – WHERE HAVE YOU GONE!!

You’ve had a week to “STUDY” to debunk my last answer, and it looks like you’ve ran and hide AGAIN!!!

You gave me the floor, and I took it, -- but you deserted the fight!! – That’s called ~~~~~”r-o-s-e-s”~~~ if that’s what you want to call, ~affrighted~!!!!!!!!

Paul – 041012

What you are exhibiting here is not argument/discussion in good faith. It is tirade time for Let's Argue!
If you show no respect for a person with an opposing view what impetus exists for them to continue?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So, I take it by your response you don't attend any visible church, nor covenant your membership with one. Is it difficult for you to just simply answer a question without all the additional streams of consciousness? :idunno:

AMR
With him it seems more screams of consciousness. :think:

Can't be good for his blood pressure.

Letsargue

I said that God is angry with the wicked. I said that God said, "Vengence is MINE." Only God has the right to be angry. You are usurping His right.

You are called to peace.

God is ANGRY with the Lost!!!! - There is no difference between any two LOST FOOLS!!!! All are in darkness, and God will not see what or who is in that darkness!!! - God knows what is in Darkness, it's just DARKNESS!! There is no difference in one darkness and any other darkness!!!! - God is the LIGHT that the darkness cannot comprehend!! -- Read all about it in the BOOK!!!!

There is NO KNOWLEDGE IN THE DARKNESS, THEREFORE GOD CAN'T KNOW YOU!!!! God ONLY knows the Knowledge, wherever the knowledge IS!! -- If there is no Knowledge, God can't see, hear, or know that anything is there!!!!! -- "I know you not whence ye are". -- Read the Book!!!

Paul --041212

Letsargue

AMR

You are not asking a Question, you're adding to "IT" a bunch of your own garbage that cannot be answered, like all geniuses try to do to the fools they brainwash with their own doctrine and not the TRUTH!!! -- BUT!!!

I AM NOT CARNAL!!! – I AM SPIRITUAL!!!! – The Carnal cannot agree with the Spiritual; “Light and Darkness, remember”!! AND the Spiritual cannot agree with the Carnal!!!! – Matthew 18:19-20 KJV - Again I say unto you, That IF TWO OF YOU SHALL AGREE ON EARTH AS TOUCHING ANY THING that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in Heaven. 20- For WHERE TWO OR THREE ARE GATHERED TOGETHER IN MY NAME, THERE AM I in the midst of them”. ------//-- AMR, tell me if you can know, - what group agrees with anything I say!! – If you can refer me to another ME, I will join ME!!! ----- 1 Corinthians 2:14-15 KJV - But “HE” that is “SPIRITUAL” judgeth all things, yet HE HIMSELF is judged of no man”. -----// Again, I’m not Carnal, but Spiritual, and you are not with me, but against me, thus I fight you and you LOSE, even though you HIDE and "STUDY"!!!

Paul – 041212

Wile E. Coyote

God is ANGRY with the Lost!!!! - There is no difference between any two LOST FOOLS!!!! All are in darkness, and God will not see what or who is in that darkness!!! - God knows what is in Darkness, it's just DARKNESS!! There is no difference in one darkness and any other darkness!!!! - God is the LIGHT that the darkness cannot comprehend!! -- Read all about it in the BOOK!!!!

There is NO KNOWLEDGE IN THE DARKNESS, THEREFORE GOD CAN'T KNOW YOU!!!! God ONLY knows the Knowledge, wherever the knowledge IS!! -- If there is no Knowledge, God can't see, hear, or know that anything is there!!!!! -- "I know you not whence ye are". -- Read the Book!!!

Paul --041212
You are evasive regarding the fact that ONLY God has the right to be angry. God has called YOU to PEACE!

Status
Not open for further replies.