Letsargue's Thread for Bashing AMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Dear bybee seeks to proclaim the good in everyone, and build them up. I admire that about her, she's a real lady.

BOY!! - It's not about her either!! - Does she speak the TRUTH!!!!!
What's with you guys!! - It seems everything is about you guys, and it's not, it's about the "Truth" in Christ, -- like it or NOT!!

Paul -- 032112

SaulToPaul 2

BOY!! - It's not about her either!! - Does she speak the TRUTH!!!!!
What's with you guys!! - It seems everything is about you guys, and it's not, it's about the "Truth" in Christ, -- like it or NOT!!

Paul -- 032112

Thanks for correcting me.

STP -- 032112

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The fact that you nor any of you have attempted to disprove my statements; -- which are hundreds, -- is beside the point!! – It’s that you call yourselves Christians and don’t bother to defend your own Christ that I am PROVING IS A FALSE CHRIST!!
Specifics needed here, Paul. Point out where I have made a Christological statement that you disagree with and why. :idunno:

Again, you sidestepped my direct question and continue with this:
The fact that you nor any of you have attempted to disprove my statements; -- which are hundreds, -- is beside the point!! – It’s that you call yourselves Christians and don’t bother to defend your own Christ that I am PROVING IS A FALSE CHRIST!!

In other words, those that do not explicitly engage you when you post something are not Christians. Instead, they are believers in a false Christ, because you have somewhere in your posts explicated the true Christ. Does that sum up your position?

AMR

Letsargue

Specifics needed here, Paul. Point out where I have made a Christological statement that you disagree with and why. :idunno:

Again, you sidestepped my direct question and continue with this:

In other words, those that do not explicitly engage you when you post something are not Christians. Instead, they are believers in a false Christ, because you have somewhere in your posts explicated the true Christ. Does that sum up your position?

AMR

COME ON!!!
Stop beating around the bush!!

ALL you guys, - it doesn’t matter what brand of Church you belong to. - You claim to be the Genius!!

QUESTION!!
How do you, or any of you so called christians, justify the doctrine that Jesus died and “HE” paid for your SINS!!
That is not what God said!! – Jesus DID DIE FOR THE SINS OF THE JEWS, - “NOT FOR THE GENTILES SINS”. – The Father “GAVE UP JESUS FOR THE JEWS!! – Jesus gave “HIMSELF” for the Church, not for anyone person for any reason!! – The Father GAVE, and JESUS GAVE!! – Jesus giving Himself, has NOTHING to do with the Father’s giving!! – If you are Gentile, you were, or are NOT cleansed by the sacrificed RED BLOOD, - but the Gentile is cleansed by the WATER / THE WATER He shed at the same time and place!! – The “WATER” Jesus shed WITH the RED Blood is the “BLOOD” OF THE NEW TESTAMENT!! – That’s the Cup of the GOSPEL of the New Testament. That Blood, ( It’s called blood ) because it is the “LIFE” OF THE BODY OF CHRIST, NOT THE RED BLOOD, - THE WATER HE SHED!!
Jesus did not pay for any Gentiles SINS!! – We must PAY FOR OUR OWN SINS!! – 2 Chronicles 25:4 KJV ----- That’s for the Jews!! – Jesus SAID, --- Matthew 16:24 KJV – “If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and TAKE UP HIS CROSS, and follow me”. ---&--- Romans 12:1 KJV – “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a LIVING SACRIFICE, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service”. ----&---- Galatians 6:17 KJV – “From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus”. ----&---- Galatians 2:20 KJV – “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God”. ------// -- That is called, OBEYING THE GOSPEL!! – Romans 6:4 KJV –

That’s some of what God DID SAY, -- Not just ask Jesus to come into your heart!!

Paul – 032112

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
COME ON!!!
Stop beating around the bush!!

ALL you guys, - it doesn’t matter what brand of Church you belong to. - You claim to be the Genius!!
You seem to be the only one avoiding a direct question I have asked. Why?

Jesus did not pay for any Gentiles SINS!! – We must PAY FOR OUR OWN SINS!! – 2 Chronicles 25:4 KJV
How do we "Gentiles" pay for our own sins? Is the grafting of the Gentiles into the Vine unimportant here?

AMR

Letsargue

You seem to be the only one avoiding a direct question I have asked. Why?

How do we "Gentiles" pay for our own sins? Is the grafting of the Gentiles into the Vine unimportant here?

AMR

IN THAT!! – You have two questions!! – The second question is not even a question; it’s not founded on anything!!
The first question, - “How do we “Gentiles” pay for our own sins”?
Answer!!
Ephesians 5:25 KJV – “Christ also LOVED the CHURCH, and gave himself for IT / “IT”. -----Jesus died for the CHURCH. -- Not for any single person. - That’s what GOD SAID!!

Mark 8:34 KJV – “Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me”. -----&----- Romans 6:6 KJV – “Our old man is crucified with him”. ----&---- Galatians 2:20 KJV – “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me”. ----&---- Jeremiah 31:30 KJV – “Every one shall die for his own iniquity”. ----&---- Romans 6:4 KJV – “Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father”. ------

These Scriptures do not contradict with the LORD’S WAY of Salvation!! – I said, “WAY OF SALVATION”!! – They do contradict with everyone else’s way!! - What every one teaches today in all your churches CONTRADICTS WITH THOSE SCRIPTURES!! – The Gospel is the Power of God unto Salvation, because IT is the WAY to do the Gospel, or to OBEY THE GOSPEL!! – 2 Thessalonians 1:8 KJV – “Obey not the Gospel” ----- There is no other power than the Gospel, and it is the SEED, and the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ!!

By the Gospel and the Gospel ONLY can anyone be resurrected with Jesus Christ. – Colossians 2:12 KJV – “Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him –( THROUGH THE FAITH OF ( THE OPERATION ) OF GOD )-, who hath raised him from the dead”. -----//- The Operation of God is the same thing as saying The “WAY”, GOD’S WAY, and that is through the GOSPEL only, which IS THE BAPTISM, the Death, Burial and the Resurrection of the SEED / GOSPEL / Jesus Christ!!!! – Those are the Trinity of THE SEED!!

The power of this is that you cannot prove it wrong with any WORD of the Scriptures. – You can deny it and use philosophy of some smart guy, but I will not accept that as a defeat!! – PROVE IT!!

Paul – 032212

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
These Scriptures do not contradict with the LORD’S WAY of Salvation!! – I said, “WAY OF SALVATION”!! – They do contradict with everyone else’s way!! - What every one teaches today in all your churches CONTRADICTS WITH THOSE SCRIPTURES!!
What is being taught in churches today that contradicts what you have said. Please be specific. You are just making broad assertions and not providing examples to support your claim that "what every one teaches today in all your churches" is contradictory.

By the Gospel and the Gospel ONLY can anyone be resurrected with Jesus Christ.
I do not deny that it is by the ordinary means of the hearing of the Gospel that a person is reborn.

AMR

Letsargue

What is being taught in churches today that contradicts what you have said. Please be specific. You are just making broad assertions and not providing examples to support your claim that "what every one teaches today in all your churches" is contradictory.

I do not deny that it is by the ordinary means of the hearing of the Gospel that a person is reborn.

AMR

You had ( ONLY ONE QUESTION ), and I answered that question!!
Stop beating around the bush!! – I answered your question using the Scriptures!!

Now prove that my answer is wrong if you are a Christian!! – Just because I used the Word of God to answer it, - THAT’S THE REASON YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITH MY ANSWER!! – COME ON!! – Everyone is watching, and expecting something out of you here. I answered your question!! – NOW SHOW EVERYONE THAT I’M WRONG IN MY ANSWER!! – You’re the Christian, and I’m not to all of you!!

Why is it that you want something besides an answer!!

Paul – 032212

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You had ( ONLY ONE QUESTION ), and I answered that question!!
Stop beating around the bush!! – I answered your question using the Scriptures!!

Now prove that my answer is wrong if you are a Christian!! – Just because I used the Word of God to answer it, - THAT’S THE REASON YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITH MY ANSWER!! – COME ON!! – Everyone is watching, and expecting something out of you here. I answered your question!! – NOW SHOW EVERYONE THAT I’M WRONG IN MY ANSWER!! – You’re the Christian, and I’m not to all of you!!

Why is it that you want something besides an answer!!

Paul – 032212
So far you have no shown any evidence that supports your contention that I or anyone else, for that matter, disagrees with the view that "The Gospel is the Power of God unto Salvation".

I really don't know what you are arguing about. Again, I ask you to show specifics where you and I disagree. Maybe I can help you along.

The Good News:

Romans 3:23
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

Romans 10:9
that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

Romans 10:13
For "whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

Any issues? :idunno:

AMR

Letsargue

So far you have no shown any evidence that supports your contention that I or anyone else, for that matter, disagrees with the view that "The Gospel is the Power of God unto Salvation".

I really don't know what you are arguing about. Again, I ask you to show specifics where you and I disagree. Maybe I can help you along.

The Good News:

Romans 3:23
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

Romans 10:9
that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

Romans 10:13
For "whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

Any issues? :idunno:

AMR

WWWOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!

None of that supports anything concerning “-(YOUR QUESTION )-”, -- Your question was, -- “How do we “Gentiles” pay for our own sins”?!! ----- “THAT’S YOUR QUESTION”!!!!

I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION!!!
READ POSTS # 27 & # 33 in this Thread!! – That’s the answer to your question!!
THAT ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION, AND ANY FOOL KNOWS IT!!!!!

As Goliath was SOOO Arrogant in his battle, so are you the Genius in your lost battle!!

HOWEVER, if you are satisfied with your conniving way of beating around the bush in front of the world, -- then I know YOUR GOD IS SATISFIED ALSO.

I HAVE PREVAILED AGAINST YOUR CHURCH BY DEFAULT, -- but prevailed never the LESS / none the LESS / NOTHING LESS!!
And you’re the “ONE ON ONE WIZARD”!! – Maybe you can get the rest of your fellow ONE ON ONE wizards to help you further!! – You just cannot defend yourself against my answer!! – That’s your PROBLEM, and every Christian knows it!!

Paul – 032312

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
WWWOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!

None of that supports anything concerning “-(YOUR QUESTION )-”, -- Your question was, -- “How do we “Gentiles” pay for our own sins”?!! ----- “THAT’S YOUR QUESTION”!!!!

I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION!!!
READ POSTS # 27 & # 33 in this Thread!! – That’s the answer to your question!!
So your answer is "By the Gospel and the Gospel ONLY can anyone be resurrected with Jesus Christ." ??

Kind of hard to extract a clear answer from your posts, so can you not simply break it down simply. I mean if I were standing in line at the grocery store and asked you, "How do we Gentiles pay for our own sins?", what would be your short and sweet answer?

AMR

Status
Not open for further replies.