Letsargue's Thread for Bashing AMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Will your answers line up with my questions and will my answers line up to your questions? Where are the crossroads where our conversations might make sense?

COME ON!! - If you don't know something, or have doubts, just ask and it will be given you. -- What's wrong with that, or is it too Scriptural? - Matthew 7:7 KJV ---- Maybe you need the Holy Spirit / Ghost to be on your side.

Paul -- 041612

Letsargue

I suppose it's inevitable. :think:

Only because half the time I'm not sure what you're trying to communicate. You get in too big of a hurry, I guess. Take your time. Talk to me as though it mattered whether or not I understood.

Yep. I test out toward the top of the food chain. So if I don't get you the chances are it isn't my grasp that's at the root of the problem.

Okay Paul. Just keep yelling out what suits you. It's your dime. :e4e:

Well again, it looks like I can't speak softly either and any of you smart guys respond. - So what's the difference? - Looks like it doesn't matter. None of you can or will answer a very simple question under any circumstance; and you say you're filled with the Holy Ghost. If you were Christian, you would be FILLED with the Truth and would never have to study to show yourself approved of Christ, because just being Christian shows the world that you are approved, but that is not enough for any of you geniuses. One must be just like every one of you, GOD FORBID.

Paul -- 041612

Paul -- 041612

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You, being filled with the Holy Spirit / Ghost, (?), are you having to study like AMR does to answer a simple question?

I have never STUDIED yet since the beginning of the Creation, prove otherwise.

Paul -- 041612

I don't know what you mean. You asked a question about my belief regarding salvation. I thought the clearest way to avoid misunderstanding would be to lay out fairly clear scripture. And so I did.

I find the notion that any trinitarian would have to tell you about the indwelling of the spirit peculiar.

Letsargue

I don't know what you mean. You asked a question about my belief regarding salvation. I thought the clearest way to avoid misunderstanding would be to lay out fairly clear scripture. And so I did.

No one has to be a Christian to speak those Scriptures. Even Satan quotes Scriptures that suit him, so where's the lesson from God to me from you? -- Will you receive the Scriptures that I show you, I think not. Therefore, the Christian must give real secrets and mysteries that can't be debunked. I have done that for years here, and the smart guys can only make stupid sounds with their minds like demons.

Paul -- 041612

Letsargue

I find the notion that any trinitarian would have to tell you about the indwelling of the spirit peculiar.

There are thousands of new knowledge, or secret things and mysteries that have never been revealed to man. – Did Jesus go around just quoting Old Law Scripture to prove that He is, I think not. – Jesus and the Apostles preformed many miracles just to prove that He was who He said that He was, and the genius fools of the day still would not believe Him, but a few did. – There is no such thing as Miracles today. The only thing that can prove a Prophet today is a Prophesy of some kind, or showing the secret things that cannot be debunked.

Paul – 041612

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
No one has to be a Christian to speak those Scriptures.
Oh, then anything I tell you could be a lie for that matter. So why bother asking...odd.

Even Satan quotes Scriptures that suit him, so where's the lesson from God to me from you?
You need a lesson from me? I wasn't trying to teach you anything. I was just trying to answer a question as clearly as I knew how to without there being much chance of misunderstanding.

-- Will you receive the Scriptures that I show you, I think not.
I think the best way to guarantee the sort of responses that allow you to shout and tell everyone they don't know anything would be found in this approach.

Therefore, the Christian must give real secrets and mysteries that can't be debunked.
You think the Body of Christ is some sort of competition? The truth of Christ isn't mysterious. It's priests that turn religion into a decoder ring litmus test.

I have done that for years here, and the smart guys can only make stupid sounds with their minds like demons.
That doesn't exactly scream humility and that you don't think you're anything special.

Something to think about. :e4e:

Letsargue

Oh, then anything I tell you could be a lie for that matter. So why bother asking...odd.

You need a lesson from me? I wasn't trying to teach you anything. I was just trying to answer a question as clearly as I knew how to without there being much chance of misunderstanding.

I think the best way to guarantee the sort of responses that allow you to shout and tell everyone they don't know anything would be found in this approach.

You think the Body of Christ is some sort of competition? The truth of Christ isn't mysterious. It's priests that turn religion into a decoder ring litmus test.

That doesn't exactly scream humility and that you don't think you're anything special.

Something to think about. :e4e:

That’s not what I said, and you know it. – I said to teach something that cannot be debunked. - If I teach it, it’s your place to debunk it or accept it. --- ( “Prove all things, hold fast to that which is good”) - However, If you teach it, it’s up to me to DEBUNK IT, not just speak vain words, but show in the Scriptures where it contradicts with what you have said. That is something that none of you have ever done with anything that I have taught. – And I’m the fool, needing to take some pills. How foolish can a Christian get? If I’m Soo wrong and you guys are Soo right, it should be the easiest thing in hell or heaven, to prove me wrong. I’m so far removed from any of you guys and yet you can’t show that I’m wrong without sounding like some Demon. That is strange for Christians. – Why can’t you accept that I have proven you guys wrong a thousand times and you just can’t admit it. – Dream?

Paul 041612

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That’s not what I said, and you know it.
I answered what I understood you to be saying, so no, I don't know it.

– I said to teach something that cannot be debunked.
You think the scripture I offered is flawed? I don't.

- If I teach it, it’s your place to debunk it or accept it.
Well, no. I don't see you as my teacher, not to say anyone of the Body might not have a thing to teach. But I don't care for the pride and competition you interject into it. That's vanity to my mind. If you have something to say then say it. I'll agree or I won't, but whether or not I take issue with you over it depends on whether I understand you, or, understanding, think it's salvific or important enough otherwise to warrant strife between brothers in Christ.

--- ( “Prove all things, hold fast to that which is good”) - However, If you teach it, it’s up to me to DEBUNK IT, not just speak vain words, but show in the Scriptures where it contradicts with what you have said.
Same general response. I prefer to reason and discuss where the scriptures are concerned. I mostly read what's being said and come to my own understanding. I am suspicious of anyone who appears to invite discord and am always mindful that a man can make a chain for himself and many a man has stumbled over one.

That is something that none of you have ever done with anything that I have taught. – And I’m the fool, needing to take some pills. How foolish can a Christian get? If I’m Soo wrong and you guys are Soo right, it should be the easiest thing in hell or heaven, to prove me wrong.
Your writing can appear disjointed and emotional at times. I don't read a good bit of it because it's hard to follow and frequently seems inexplicably hostile.

You should simplify and speak calmly among the brethren. You might be surprised. Everyone might. Who knows?

I’m so far removed from any of you guys and yet you can’t show that I’m wrong without sounding like some Demon.
Removed? I don't know what you mean by that. Better? The demon remark would seem to suggest it. Not the mark of someone who doesn't think a great deal of himself.

That is strange for Christians. – Why can’t you accept that I have proven you guys wrong a thousand times and you just can’t admit it. – Dream?
Is winning some internal contest more important to you than helping? They're frequently diametrically opposed.

Letsargue

Well, no. I don't see you as my teacher, not to say anyone of the Body might not have a thing to teach. But I don't care for the pride and competition you interject into it. That's vanity to my mind. If you have something to say then say it. I'll agree or I won't, but whether or not I take issue with you over it depends on whether I understand you, or, understanding, think it's salvific or important enough otherwise to warrant strife between brothers in Christ.

Same general response. I prefer to reason and discuss where the scriptures are concerned. I mostly read what's being said and come to my own understanding. I am suspicious of anyone who appears to invite discord and am always mindful that a man can make a chain for himself and many a man has stumbled over one.

Your writing can appear disjointed and emotional at times. I don't read a good bit of it because it's hard to follow and frequently seems inexplicably hostile.

You should simplify and speak calmly among the brethren. You might be surprised. Everyone might. Who knows?

Removed? I don't know what you mean by that. Better? The demon remark would seem to suggest it. Not the mark of someone who doesn't think a great deal of himself.

Is winning some internal contest more important to you than helping? They're frequently diametrically opposed.

Now listen to you. Is rebuke, reproof, and correction a contest to you, and you think it is also with Christ? You must, if they are just something to reject. Look at the heading of your own Knight's web Site, "Rebuke is better than Love carefully hidden." - Is that for nought?

Paul -- 041612

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Now listen to you. Is rebuke, reproof, and correction a contest to you,
Of course not. Neither is it the first option or should it be among those who love Christ and are striving for a greater understanding. The problem with your approach is that you seem bent on beginning with what should be to my mind the last resort, when faced with a stubborn spirit.

and you think it is also with Christ? You must, if they are just something to reject.
Look at you. Barely asked the question and you're already assuming the worst, most contentious route possible.

Look at the heading of your own Knight's web Site, "Rebuke is better than Love carefully hidden." - Is that for nought?
He's my friend, but he's no more infallible than I am or you are, etc. And again, I'm not arguing against rebuke, but against beginning with and in that spirit. Your faith seems driven by it. I think there's danger in that for everyone, including you.

Letsargue

There you go again, I never said that those Scriptures are "flawed". I just said that they have nothing to do with anything to teach a fool of. The Devil uses the Scriptures all the time. Listen to the Mormons, Catholics, the JWS, and the Seven Day Adventists. Do you think that they are inspired of Christ because they can quote Scripture as well as Satan? Any, even though a fool, can quote Scripture, but it's a different thing to show things that are new, and cannot be debunked. I do that all the time and you all just reject them and scoff at them, like any ~good~ Christian.

Paul -- 041612

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
There you go again, I never said that those Scriptures are "flawed". I just said that they have nothing to do with anything to teach a fool of. The Devil uses the Scriptures all the time. Listen to the Mormons, Catholics, the JWS, and the Seven Day Adventists. Do you think that they are inspired of Christ because they can quote Scripture as well as Satan? Any, even though a fool, can quote Scripture
I already answered you on what I was and wasn't trying to accomplish. Like it/don't like it. :idunno:

, but it's a different thing to show things that are new, and cannot be debunked. I do that all the time and you all just reject them and scoff at them, like any ~good~ Christian.
See, you bypassed the main part of my response to say the same thing I already answered and went straight to praising yourself.

Let me know if you have anything to say about my actual response. This is also why I rarely bother to attempt to engage you substantively. You don't appear to be interested in what anyone else has to say.

:e4e:

Letsargue

Of course not. Neither is it the first option or should it be among those who love Christ and are striving for a greater understanding. The problem with your approach is that you seem bent on beginning with what should be to my mind the last resort, when faced with a stubborn spirit.

Look at you. Barely asked the question and you're already assuming the worst, most contentious route possible.

He's my friend, but he's no more infallible than I am or you are, etc. And again, I'm not arguing against rebuke, but against beginning with and in that spirit. Your faith seems driven by it. I think there's danger in that for everyone, including you.

Again, you're just giving your opinion without ANY Scripture to support it. - Am I evil because I really fight against any of the false doctrines that I hear and see that purely contradict what the Lord has said, calling my Lord a liar? - I suppose anyone can make excuses to be weak in the Faith, but I am not weak. I am the strongest so and so any of you have ever run across, and none of you can stand it. -- Yes, I'm getting off the Scriptures, because you're not giving any to confront. You're just saying words of vanity that have nothing to do with the issue.
Give me a question that you KNOW that I cannot answer. Are you soo afraid that I just might come back at once to ANSWER IT! - Yelling again? Jesus couldn't help it, neither can I for such a flimsy defense.

Paul -- 041612

Letsargue

I already answered you on what I was and wasn't trying to accomplish. Like it/don't like it. :idunno:

See, you bypassed the main part of my response to say the same thing I already answered and went straight to praising yourself.

Let me know if you have anything to say about my actual response. This is also why I rarely bother to attempt to engage you substantively. You don't appear to be interested in what anyone else has to say.

:e4e:

What did I bypass? You haven't given anything that debunks anything that I have said yet. There's nothing to bypass. - The whole Idea was that you were going to debunk something that I was going to say. I asked a question about asking Jesus to come into the heart of a fool, and look at the genius answer. Excusses is all you gave, nothing to debunk my Rebuke. Just that you haven't taught it or something of that nature, and we know better than that. You all teach that or you don't teach anything. The same with the Rapture. Now don't tell me that you stay away from everything that rocks the Love Boat. If you do that, you are really a sorry Christian and refuse to fight for your own Lord against such idiots as ME.

Paul -- 041612

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Again, you're just giving your opinion without ANY Scripture to support it.
Last time I tried scripture you darn near called me the devil. :plain:

- Am I evil because I really fight against any of the false doctrines that I hear and see that purely contradict what the Lord has said, calling my Lord a liar?
Who said you were evil? I said you started with rebuke and challenge, that you made contentious what needn't be, that you appear to go out of your way to turn faith into a contest with you standing in the winner's circle. I didn't say you were evil. I think your method is mistaken and counter productive.

- I suppose anyone can make excuses to be weak in the Faith,
Again, no idea what you think that attaches to or why. It appears to be little more than a set up for:

but I am not weak.
No one said you were. Again, part two of the set up for:

I am the strongest so and so any of you have ever run across, and none of you can stand it.
Wow. That's a lot of self praise from someone who believes himself to be nothing special.

-- Yes, I'm getting off the Scriptures, because you're not giving any to confront.
See, that's why I say you don't appear to be listening. I'm not trying to. It doesn't profit anyone.

You're just saying words of vanity that have nothing to do with the issue.
Only one of us keeps telling everyone how much better he is...you should consider why that is. In my experience, if you're special you don't have to announce it and people who do tend to be insecure and over compensating.

Give me a question that you KNOW that I cannot answer.
Okay, give me the hour and minute of Christ's return. Else, why would I do that?
Are you soo afraid that I just might come back at once to ANSWER IT! - Yelling again? Jesus couldn't help it, neither can I for such a flimsy defense.
I don't recall Christ doing a great deal of yelling. People worth listening to normally don't need to. People with authority don't need to wear it like a badge. And people with wisdom are sought out.

You should be less concerned about arguing and more concerned with communicating what you believe you know that would be helpful. Wash a few feet. It wouldn't kill you.

See you around, Paul. :e4e:

Letsargue

Who said you were evil? I said you started with rebuke and challenge, that you made contentious what needn't be, that you appear to go out of your way to turn faith into a contest with you standing in the winner's circle. I didn't say you were evil. I think your method is mistaken and counter productive.

Again, no idea what you think that attaches to or why. It appears to be little more than a set up for:

Wow. That's a lot of self praise from someone who believes himself to be nothing special.

See, that's why I say you don't appear to be listening. I'm not trying to. It doesn't profit anyone.

Only one of us keeps telling everyone how much better he is...you should consider why that is. In my experience, if you're special you don't have to announce it and people who do tend to be insecure and over compensating.

Okay, give me the hour and minute of Christ's return. Else, why would I do that?

I don't recall Christ doing a great deal of yelling. People worth listening to normally don't need to. People with authority don't need to wear it like a badge. And people with wisdom are sought out.

You should be less concerned about arguing and more concerned with communicating what you believe you know that would be helpful. Wash a few feet. It wouldn't kill you.

What would you have said when Jesus said that He was the Son of God and the King of the people of God? - YOU say that you are A son of God. Is what I said any more foolish than what you confess? - I think not. Just because I may say that I am Angel, you still will never understand what I say, any more than you did when Jesus said that He was the Son of God, and you say that you are a Son of God. Is it more damning that I say that I am Angel? - It's just New to you, and you cannot accept it. You certainly will never inquire into it like a Christian would. You have your own devises.
The geniuses of Jesus' day would never inquire into the fact of who Jesus was. There was never any doubt that the smart guys are always right in their own eyes, and I am always wrong, but who cares? - It's you who never take heed unto yourselves and the doctrine. -- YOU'RE RIGHT, and I'm wrong every time.

Paul -- 041612

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What would you have said when Jesus said that He was the Son of God and the King of the people of God?
If history is any judge I wouldn't have to say anything. He called me from disbelief.

- YOU say that you are A son of God. Is what I said any more foolish than what you confess? - I think not. Just because I may say that I am Angel, you still will never understand what I say, any more than you did when Jesus said that He was the Son of God, and you say that you are a Son of God. Is it more damning that I say that I am Angel? - It's just New to you, and you cannot accept it. You certainly will never inquire into it like a Christian would. You have your own devises.
It's no great trick or blessing to remain a mystery, Paul. And it's less of one to convict another out if your own mouth.

The geniuses of Jesus' day would never inquire into the fact of who Jesus was. There was never any doubt that the smart guys are always right in their own eyes, and I am always wrong, but who cares?
I criticized your method and assumption and self praise. Your response is to shield yourself with more of the same. And are you wrong in your eyes? And don't you routinely call everyone else wrong?

- It's you who never take heed unto yourselves and the doctrine. -- YOU'RE RIGHT, and I'm wrong every time.
And when was it that you said you were wrong?

Letsargue

If history is any judge I wouldn't have to say anything. He called me from disbelief.

It's no great trick or blessing to remain a mystery, Paul. And it's less of one to convict another out if your own mouth.

I criticized your method and assumption and self praise. Your response is to shield yourself with more of the same. And are you wrong in your eyes? And don't you routinely call everyone else wrong?

And when was it that you said you were wrong?

Who called you from disbelief? History is not the Judge TH. –My God is the Judge, and who is doing the Judging? You just denied that, and bowed to nature.
No, It’s not a great blessing to remain without the knowledge of the secret things, however, it is of God and Heaven to know the mysteries of the creation; and you seem to be without. Is it a condemned thing that I say I have never been saved, or born again as you claim? I have never been lost. I have always been in the House from the beginning; the House that you all only boast of. --- Matthew 25:34 KJV --- I suppose that’s not the Truth either. – I say that I am sent. Sent to fight my God’s little battle against a people who know not the Christ, and teach that there are no Angels, and that there cannot be Angels because the so called Christians are the supreme of all Heavenly Creatures. – Are there Angels? You know there are Angels.- If so, then why, - I say again, WHY can not one confront you? – Because you say that I cannot be? And if I cannot be, then Jesus cannot be. But we are who He is. If Jesus fights the enemy, guess who it is who fights? If Truth is spoken by the Lord, guess who speaks it. Not the Lord in person, but He SENDS one to do such a small matter as to defeat a world of false Christs, and their doctrines.

Are you born again, and a Child of the living God? Are you born of the Spirit of God? I’m not; I have no need to be. Am I more condemned than you because of what I say, and you are more justified by what you claim? You cannot debunk what I say, but your words are debunked already. You can only reject it and the one who sent me. --- See, - if I don’t yell, it still doesn’t matter, you will always have an excuse to reject the Truth as the geniuses of Jesus’ day always did.

Paul – 041712

Letsargue

Just how foolish do I have to be in your eyes, before you or anyone can find one word of Scripture that shows, or proves that I lie? – If you said that you were born again without dying, I’d know that you were lying because one must die first before he can possibly be born again from the dead. You for sure are contradicting some of the Truth, and we both know that there cannot be a lie in Christ, for there is no darkness in Him at all.
I have never died, or been resurrected or raptured. I just have always been in the Lord, as long as there has been Lord of the Truth. You may say that you have been born again, but there you are, still waiting for the Resurrection. - If Jesus is the “FIRST BORN” from the dead; than, where do you fit in the number? The Ten Thousandth, - the first shall be last, and last shall be first, - just where? – Maybe there is something that you guys just do not know, and if you don’t know much, where then is the Holy Spirit / Ghost that is abiding in you, and just what is He teaching you? – You are smart, you say you are in your own heart, and I’m stupid, you say that also in you heart. However, -- You cannot show one thing to prove me wrong; no matter how foolish I am to you. You can’t believe that the Lord really does use the foolish things to over-whelm the geniuses and scholars of the World. I think you are over-whelmed with something that you have no idea how we exist. -- See, still not yelling, and you still can’t do anything with a thing I say using the Scriptures. I Just did with your premature Birth. You haven’t died and been resurrected, and raptured, but yet you are born again. You have not been received by the Lord, unto Himself, but you are in Him without be received by Him because He has not come yet to you. - Here we do have a real problem of Truth, but you are Right, and I’m the fool.

Paul – 041712

Letsargue

You shot your arrow out of the Kingdom on this one. You said that, ---“Wow. That's a lot of self praise from someone who believes himself to be nothing special”.--- What a cheap shot at nothing and hitting the true prize. --- 2 Corinthians 11:18-21 KJV - I say again, Let no man think me a fool; if otherwise, yet as a fool receive me, that –( “I MAY BOAST MYSELF A LITTLE” )-. 17- That which I speak, ( I SPEAK IT NOT AFTER THE LORD ), BUT AS IT WERE FOOLISHLY, IN THIS CONFIDENCE OF ( BOASTING ). 18- Seeing that many glory after the flesh, ( I WILL GLORY ALSO ). 19- For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise. 20- For ye suffer, if a man bring you into bondage, if a man devour you, if a man take of you, if a man exalt himself, if a man smite you on the face. 21- I speak as concerning reproach, as though we had been weak. Howbeit whereinsoever any is bold, (I speak foolishly,) ( I am bold also )”. ------//--- You just condemned Paul again for BOASTING himself a little, but YOU don’t boast any at all, except for being ~sooo~ foolish. That is something to boast about if you are trying to trap another fool in your foolish mind.

If you think Jesus didn’t do much yelling, you are very foolish and haven’t read the Scriptures, where Jesus spent a long while calling the geniuses and scholars, Fools, Hypocrites, Snakes, Serpents, Vipers, ( WOE unto you ). That means, “Go to Hell”. WOE is in their words was, “Great pain and stress to you”!! – And Jesus took a cord from the Temple and frailed them ~~nicely~~. Jesus was as loving to His BROTHERS as you are. - BUT JESUS WAS NOT A CURSED “:FOOL”, stretching things far out of proportion, like you just did, with ease. You sat there and Lied about me and STILL you cannot prove me wrong. – All you can do is just exaggerate anything you can point at me with; - JUST to make yourself feel good for WINNING over an Angel???? – You couldn’t know any better.

Get some help in putting me down. Get AMR, or some of those smart “one on one” smart guys, or go into hiding with the other geniuses. ----- See, I still haven’t yelled, and still I’m the cursed FOOL to you, unworthy of talk!!

Paul – 041712

Status
Not open for further replies.