Law Of Grace

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I do disagree with you. But you must understand the scriptures to know what and how to rebuke someone according to the Word.

I said
lol You are like Peter was in the beginning. An idiot. And in your ignorance you thought you could rebuke me. So I turned it around on you and rebuked you.
[Mar 8:32-33
32 He spoke this word openly. Then Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him.
33 But when He had turned around and looked at His disciples, He rebuked Peter, saying, "Get behind Me, Satan! For you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You are like Peter was in the beginning. An idiot. And in your ignorance you thought you could rebuke me. So I turned it around on you and rebuked you.
[Mar 8:32-33
32 He spoke this word openly. Then Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him.
33 But when He had turned around and looked at His disciples, He rebuked Peter, saying, "Get behind Me, Satan! For you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men."

Today is Chamishi, Ziv 4. It is Night.

That does not make sense. Rebuke for rebuke or rebuke correction and admonition for wrongdoing, and edification always and encouragement when someone does something right or you know that they can.

Else, if you don't know someone's age online or on the internet you might try rebuking someone older than you rather than appealing to them. Can you appeal to someone younger? What about not letting someone look down on you because you are young? Not letting anyone disregard you? Can you only rebuke someone who is younger than you? Can you only rebuke someone who is wrong? Do you rebuke sinners? Do you turn a sinner from the error of his way, ways? If you teach, and Torah is life to you, God's commandments, how would you ever promote anything that is wrong and not from God with your words even if you do use or quote scripture? If you say that it was the Holy Spirit who quoted the scripture that does not help.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Chamishi, Ziv 4. It is Night.

That does not make sense. Rebuke for rebuke or rebuke correction and admonition for wrongdoing, and edification always and encouragement when someone does something right or you know that they can.

Else, if you don't know someone's age online or on the internet you might try rebuking someone older than you rather than appealing to them. Can you appeal to someone younger? What about not letting someone look down on you because you are young? Not letting anyone disregard you? Can you only rebuke someone who is younger than you? Can you only rebuke someone who is wrong? Do you rebuke sinners? Do you turn a sinner from the error of his way, ways? If you teach, and Torah is life to you, God's commandments, how would you ever promote anything that is wrong and not from God with your words even if you do use or quote scripture? If you say that it was the Holy Spirit who quoted the scripture that does not help.

I said
lol One can only do and know all them things through the Holy Spirit. If one doesn't know the Holy Spirit with every thought they can be manipulated by the devil very easy. When the bible is very clear about what we are suppose to do before we know the Holy Spirit.

[Jas 1:19
19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;
[Jas 3:1-8
1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he [is] a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
3 Indeed, we put bits in horses' mouths that they may obey us, and we turn their whole body.
4 Look also at ships: although they are so large and are driven by fierce winds, they are turned by a very small rudder wherever the pilot desires.
5 Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!
6 And the tongue [is] a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell.
7 For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind.
8 But no man can tame the tongue. [It is] an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol One can only do and know all them things through the Holy Spirit. If one doesn't know the Holy Spirit with every thought they can be manipulated by the devil very easy. When the bible is very clear about what we are suppose to do before we know the Holy Spirit.

[Jas 1:19
19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;
[Jas 3:1-8
1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he [is] a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
3 Indeed, we put bits in horses' mouths that they may obey us, and we turn their whole body.
4 Look also at ships: although they are so large and are driven by fierce winds, they are turned by a very small rudder wherever the pilot desires.
5 Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!
6 And the tongue [is] a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell.
7 For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind.
8 But no man can tame the tongue. [It is] an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

Today is Chamishi Ziv 4. It is Yom, Day.

It is important maybe to think about what scriptures might have instruction for those without the Holy Spirit, or if it is incorrect to say that some people according to the Bible are to obey God without the Holy Spirit. What scriptures might you think of here, and do you know or how do you know that you are correct?

James.

Is scripture for those without the Holy Spirit?

Then, if you obey is that by the Holy Spirit?

Does any scripture say that it is not for those with the Holy Spirit?

Does God give the Holy Spirit to those who obey Him?

I cannot conclude that James is for those believers without the Holy Spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Chamishi Ziv 4. It is Yom, Day.

It is important maybe to think about what scriptures might have instruction for those without the Holy Spirit, or if it is incorrect to say that some people according to the Bible are to obey God without the Holy Spirit. What scriptures might you think of here, and do you know or how do you know that you are correct?

James.

Is scripture for those without the Holy Spirit?

Then, if you obey is that by the Holy Spirit?

Does any scripture say that it is not for those with the Holy Spirit?

Does God give the Holy Spirit to those who obey Him?

I cannot conclude that James is for those believers without the Holy Spirit.

I SAID
Those in the milk understanding should only be listening and learning. The whole bible has a milk understanding and a meat understanding. Those in the milk are suppose to be learning to control their tongue. Those in the meat are suppose to be demonstrating the Holy Spirit. But the devil takes those in the milk and puffs them so that they believe they can teach. And they haven't even learned how to learn yet. Like yourself. The devil has convinced you that you can teach, you cant. God sent me here to show you your ignorance of the Holy Spirit. So I demonstrate the Holy Spirit and how He would teach you of your ignorance.

[1Co 2:1, 4-5
1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God. ...
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

Now God isn't going to let the Holy Spirit teach you as long as you are working for the devil.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I SAID
Those in the milk understanding should only be listening and learning. The whole bible has a milk understanding and a meat understanding. Those in the milk are suppose to be learning to control their tongue. Those in the meat are suppose to be demonstrating the Holy Spirit. But the devil takes those in the milk and puffs them so that they believe they can teach. And they haven't even learned how to learn yet. Like yourself. The devil has convinced you that you can teach, you cant. God sent me here to show you your ignorance of the Holy Spirit. So I demonstrate the Holy Spirit and how He would teach you of your ignorance.

[1Co 2:1, 4-5
1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God. ...
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

Now God isn't going to let the Holy Spirit teach you as long as you are working for the devil.

If you believe that I am working for the devil what am I to do about it? I don't even have a job.

The reason I believe that I can teach is because once a person learns the gospel or a commandment of God they can share with others or teach them. It is important to be able to do what you want to teach and what you teach. If you teach something, maybe then you can do it if you have not already. Let us learn in order to teach. Let us learn in order to do. Yeshua taught us to do and teach the commandments.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you believe that I am working for the devil what am I to do about it? I don't even have a job.

The reason I believe that I can teach is because once a person learns the gospel or a commandment of God they can share with others or teach them. It is important to be able to do what you want to teach and what you teach. If you teach something, maybe then you can do it if you have not already. Let us learn in order to teach. Let us learn in order to do. Yeshua taught us to do and teach the commandments.

I said
Your an idiot. Jesus came to change the old testament law and commandments. And to deliver the Jews from the old testament. Your an antichrist because your trying to put them right back in the old testament where satan has all his authority. Your fighting against Jesus.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. Jesus came to change the old testament law and commandments. And to deliver the Jews from the old testament. Your an antichrist because your trying to put them right back in the old testament where satan has all his authority. Your fighting against Jesus.

are you a heckler?

because I am not an antichrist
you said I was an antagonist to the Muslims
then you wondered if I am a Muslim?
to deliver the Jews from the old testament?
when was the covenant called old?
the new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah.
Jesus did not change the old testament law and commandments. It is not the reason that He came.
Incorrect word choice. You said Your.

I am not fighting against Jesus. Jesus taught us to do and teach the commandments. and to teach others to do and teach the commandments. This is about the kingdom of heaven. Read Matthew 5:19. And read verse 20.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
are you a heckler?

because I am not an antichrist
you said I was an antagonist to the Muslims
then you wondered if I am a Muslim?
to deliver the Jews from the old testament?
when was the covenant called old?
the new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah.
Jesus did not change the old testament law and commandments. It is not the reason that He came.
Incorrect word choice. You said Your.

I am not fighting against Jesus. Jesus taught us to do and teach the commandments. and to teach others to do and teach the commandments. This is about the kingdom of heaven. Read Matthew 5:19. And read verse 20.

I said
lol Your an idiot. You are an antichrist because you teach the old testament. And Jesus changed everything in the old testament to deliver us. And your trying to put everyone right back in the old testament to be condemned.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your an idiot. You are an antichrist because you teach the old testament. And Jesus changed everything in the old testament to deliver us. And your trying to put everyone right back in the old testament to be condemned.

12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

incorrect
Jesus instructed His disciples or Israel to do and teach the commandments and that is what I do. I don't think the kingdom of heaven ended when Jesus died. Or when He rose from the dead or ascended to the right hand of God the right hand of the Father.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
incorrect
Jesus instructed His disciples or Israel to do and teach the commandments and that is what I do. I don't think the kingdom of heaven ended when Jesus died. Or when He rose from the dead or ascended to the right hand of God the right hand of the Father.

I said
Satans throne is in the old testament as the wrath of God working through the old testament law. Jesus came to deliver us from the old testament law. Satan wants us back under the old testament law and you are his minister. That is what makes you an antichrist.

[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

If satan can get a Christian to keep just one thing in the old testament that Jesus hasn't brought over to the new testament. Satan then controls them. And they have fallen from grace. Like you did.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Satans throne is in the old testament as the wrath of God working through the old testament law. Jesus came to deliver us from the old testament law. Satan wants us back under the old testament law and you are his minister. That is what makes you an antichrist.

13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

If satan can get a Christian to keep just one thing in the old testament that Jesus hasn't brought over to the new testament. Satan then controls them. And they have fallen from grace. Like you did.

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Today is Shishi, Ziv 5. It is night.

What you are saying is not in the Bible, unfortunately for you or whoever you heard it from.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Shishi, Ziv 5. It is night.

What you are saying is not in the Bible, unfortunately for you or whoever you heard it from.

I said
lolol Your an idiot. Its all there right in front of you. In the bible.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol Your an idiot. Its all there right in front of you. In the bible.

Interesting perspective.

I wouldn't know when the new testament began with that. I do believe that the Law, God's Law, even the Law of Moses, still exists today, having not been abolished as has been thought. However, there is a New Covenant which includes God's law. The people broke the first covenant. You can read about the New Covenant and God's law, He says "My law". What is different about or between the covenants? Have you read about it in Jeremiah? It is true that the New Covenant is not like the Old.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Interesting perspective.

I wouldn't know when the new testament began with that. I do believe that the Law, God's Law, even the Law of Moses, still exists today, having not been abolished as has been thought. However, there is a New Covenant which includes God's law. The people broke the first covenant. You can read about the New Covenant and God's law, He says "My law". What is different about or between the covenants? Have you read about it in Jeremiah? It is true that the New Covenant is not like the Old.

I said
The new testament or covenant is just that new. Jesus changed the law and commandments.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The new testament or covenant is just that new. Jesus changed the law and commandments.
Jesus did not change the law. There has, however, been a change of the law with the change of the priesthood. The question is what this means. A change within the priesthood or a change to a different priesthood? Is it an order of the priesthood, the Levitical Priesthood? What do you know about the Levitical Priesthood if anything? There has been an annulling of the former commandment too, but I do not yet know what this means. It is not that I am blind. Yeshua, Jesus, holds His priesthood permanently. He is of the tribe of Judah, not Levi. He is a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek. The priesthood of Jesus. He is our High Priest.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus did not change the law. There has, however, been a change of the law with the change of the priesthood. The question is what this means. A change within the priesthood or a change to a different priesthood? Is it an order of the priesthood, the Levitical Priesthood? What do you know about the Levitical Priesthood if anything? There has been an annulling of the former commandment too, but I do not yet know what this means. It is not that I am blind. Yeshua, Jesus, holds His priesthood permanently. He is of the tribe of Judah, not Levi. He is a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek. The priesthood of Jesus. He is our High Priest.

I said
Why are you still working for satan? Trying to put people back under the old testament.
[2Co 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Why are you still working for satan? Trying to put people back under the old testament.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

You had to have once been under the old covenant to be put back under it if it is even possible for this to occur, unless you simply mean a person who has never been under the old covenant should not be put under that which is old.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You had to have once been under the old covenant to be put back under it if it is even possible for this to occur, unless you simply mean a person who has never been under the old covenant should not be put under that which is old.

I said
lolol Most people with that kind of logic keeps it to themselves they really don't want anyone to know that is all they have got.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said

Interesting scripture. I can think of what does it mean to be a minister of reconciliation, and I see nothing wrong with righteousness. No way should anyone be pretending.