Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

You said

"I said
CHRIST CHANGED THE LAW-HE FULFILLED IT THEN HE CHANGED IT"

Jesus said

Matthew 5:18

For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

"Until heaven and earth disappear" ..... we are still here .... the law has not, is not changed ... everything is not accomplished until Jesus 2nd coming and the earth and everything in it are destroyed ... that is when the heavens and earth disappear.

God's law is eternal always has been and always will be.

Acts 6:14 This is what was changed.

For we have heard him say that this Jesus of Nazareth will destroy this place and change the customs Moses handed down to us."

Commonly referred to as the laws of Moses ... the sacrificial laws. No longer needed .. because we have a "better" sacrifice (the blood of Jesus) .. we have a "better" priest (Jesus our high priest) we have a "better" covenant (the law written on our hearts, not on stone tablets).

I said
I don't think you understand. The old testament law is still in effect for those who worship in the flesh as the Jews do. But for those who worship in the Spirit Jesus changed the old testament law. Born again Christians have been delivered from the old testament law of sin and death. And now they live under the law of Christ.

[Rom 8:1-8
1 [There is] therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God [did] by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those [who live] according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded [is] death, but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Oh my gosh give it up! Are you the grammar police? If you are you should write yourself a thousand tickets. You are trying to correct squeaky for having bad grammar - when actually it is not his grammar that is bad just his spelling and misplacement of apostrophes that is wrong. Your grammar is horrendous and when you try to correct his spelling and call it grammar but in the same sentence you make 10 grammatical errors it just makes no sense.
Squeaky misspells some words but at least you can understand what his sentences mean, but half the time I cannot even understand what you are saying because your grammar is so terrible,

Have you ever heard the saying "that's the pot calling the kettle black?'

I wouldn't have even brought it up but when a person has terrible, atrocious grammar then constantly tells someone they are spelli g a few words wrong then it just becomes so glaringly obvious.....

Just give it up already!!!
Today is Rishon (First), Ziv 7, Erev (Evening), Laylah (Night).

I am sorry but your post is unintelligible. I believe you meant spelling. Maybe it is typing on a computer that is the problem.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
This is a useless reply that you just made.

Shalom.

Today is Rishon (First), Ziv 7, It is Boker (Morning), It is Yom (Day).

Were you not inviting expecting wanting or hoping for a reply? Did I communicate anything to you in my reply? Otherwise, it was useless to you is my understanding or I understand.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Rishon (First), Ziv 7, It is Boker (Morning), It is Yom (Day).

Were you not inviting expecting wanting or hoping for a reply? Did I communicate anything to you in my reply? Otherwise, it was useless to you is my understanding or I understand.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Useless rambling.

Tnkrbl123!

I am sorry but your post is unintelligible. I believe you meant spelling. Maybe it is typing on a computer that is the problem.

yes I made a spelling mistake but that does not mean it is intelligible. haha see this is the whole point I am making. You are hypocritical because I spelled one word wrong you say my entire post is intelligeable and that is the same thing you are doing to squeaky...yet your entire threads lack consistency and are completely incoherent, lack punctuation and there is no completion of thought before going on to the next. It is like a newfoundlander speaking...they start a sentence and don't finish it before going onto the next. it's impossible to understand many of them unless you spend a lot of time with them. but I regress...
You cannot say that a person who mispells 1 word had bad grammar because that is not what grammar means...that is a spelling mistake...bad grammar is what YOU have it's terrible and some of the worst. But that is fine nobody says anything about your grammar until you go out of your way and berate someone for a spelling mistake...then you become a hypocrite.

You have terrible, atrocious grammar and half your posts are completely inconsistent thoughts pushed together with no sense to them but nobody says anything because that's fine but when you go out of your way to try to correct someone's spelling mistakes then you become a huge hypocrite and someone has to say something because it's not right.

Once you learn proper grammar then do not correct someone's spelling mistakes because it's hypocritical.

pot calling the kettle black....you are the pot

Tnkrbl123!

Just STOP WITH THE GRAMMAR POLICE THING!
It's incredibly rude and hypocritical

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
yes I made a spelling mistake but that does not mean it is intelligible. haha see this is the whole point I am making. You are hypocritical because I spelled one word wrong you say my entire post is intelligeable and that is the same thing you are doing to squeaky...yet your entire threads lack consistency and are completely incoherent, lack punctuation and there is no completion of thought before going on to the next. It is like a newfoundlander speaking...they start a sentence and don't finish it before going onto the next. it's impossible to understand many of them unless you spend a lot of time with them. but I regress...
You cannot say that a person who mispells 1 word had bad grammar because that is not what grammar means...that is a spelling mistake...bad grammar is what YOU have it's terrible and some of the worst. But that is fine nobody says anything about your grammar until you go out of your way and berate someone for a spelling mistake...then you become a hypocrite.

You have terrible, atrocious grammar and half your posts are completely inconsistent thoughts pushed together with no sense to them but nobody says anything because that's fine but when you go out of your way to try to correct someone's spelling mistakes then you become a huge hypocrite and someone has to say something because it's not right.

Once you learn proper grammar then do not correct someone's spelling mistakes because it's hypocritical.

I said
thanks I'm glad someone else could see it. But is it really just stupid or is a ploy to cause confusion in other readers.

I just found out he is a grammar Nazi.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

I can't remember what is wrong with a statement like that. However, regarding your spelling mistake I did not know if it was a mistake or not.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
what the heck is even going on I can't believe what is happening. So frustrating right?

I SAID
Have you ever seen someone who is starving for affection? And thinking he would find it in religion he just tries to say things that will make him look like he knows what he is talking about. He has no comprehension of the scriptures . But he is trying to look like he does. And satan is right there to give him advice. In the past year he had admitted to not knowing what the new testament is the old testament, born again, the inner man , salvation. That's not the disturbing part. The bad part is he thinks he can teach. He actually believes that disagreeing with others is edification. He has lots of problems. The devil has him really deceived and it is hard to get through to him. The devil is using him to teach the Torah for satan. I will never be able to help him unless I can get him away from the Torah.