Law Of Grace

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Everybody has a devil. But those who know it don't give into him. They rebuke him when he speaks. You cant rebuke him because you haven't found him yet in you. You cant even resist him, because you don't know him.
[Jas 4:7
7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

You don't teach a person that they have a devil until they do.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You don't teach a person that they have a devil until they do.

I said
Yes you do, that is one of the first things you teach them. Your an idiot. Even the disciples had a devil.

[Luk 9:54-55
54 And when His disciples James and John saw [this], they said, "Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, just as Elijah did?"
55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Yes you do, that is one of the first things you teach them. Your an idiot. Even the disciples had a devil.

[Luk 9:54-55
54 And when His disciples James and John saw [this], they said, "Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, just as Elijah did?"
55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.

that is a way to control not teaching the truth

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 9:33 KJV - And when the devil was cast out, the dumb spake: and the multitudes marvelled, saying, It was never so seen in Israel.
Mark 7:26 KJV - The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation; and she besought him that he would cast forth the devil out of her daughter.
Revelation 12:9 KJV - And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
again, you are talking of devils. not good.

I said
lol Devils are what Jesus taught us to resist. But one cant resist one until they find him. You really should find your devil. And get rid of him because everyone has one. Even you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Devils are what Jesus taught us to resist. But one cant resist one until they find him. You really should find your devil. And get rid of him because everyone has one. Even you.

Today is Shlishli, Ziv 2.
It is evening, erev. It is night, laylah.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Shlishli, Ziv 2.
It is evening, erev. It is night, laylah.

I said
Its obvious you are not in control. You remind me of the legion.

This is one verse you haven't learned yet.

[Jas 1:19
19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Its obvious you are not in control. You remind me of the legion.

This is one verse you haven't learned yet.

[Jas 1:19
19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;

Squeaky,

I do not know what you mean or what you are talking about. Self-control is one of the fruit of the Spirit.

Mark 5:9 KJV - And he asked him, What [is] thy name? And he answered, saying, My name [is] Legion: for we are many.

Mark 5:15 KJV - And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.

Luke 8:30 KJV - And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion: because many devils were entered into him.

Acts 24:25 NASB - But as he was discussing righteousness, self-control and the judgment to come, Felix became frightened and said, "Go away for the present, and when I find time I will summon you."

1 Corinthians 7:5 NASB - Stop depriving one another, except by agreement for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer, and come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

1 Corinthians 7:9 NASB - But if they do not have self-control, let them marry; for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

1 Corinthians 9:25 NASB - Everyone who competes in the games exercises self-control in all things. They then do it to receive a perishable wreath, but we an imperishable.
Galatians 5:23 NASB - gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

2 Timothy 3:3 NASB - unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good,

2 Peter 1:6 NASB - and in your knowledge, self-control, and in your self-control, perseverance, and in your perseverance, godliness,

Acts 24:25 NKJV - Now as he reasoned about righteousness, self-control, and the judgment to come, Felix was afraid and answered, "Go away for now; when I have a convenient time I will call for you."

1 Corinthians 7:5 NKJV - Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

1 Corinthians 7:9 NKJV - but if they cannot exercise self-control, let them marry. For it is better to marry than to burn [with passion].

Galatians 5:23 NKJV - gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

1 Timothy 2:15 NKJV - Nevertheless she will be saved in childbearing if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self-control.

2 Timothy 3:3 NKJV - unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,

2 Peter 1:6 NKJV - to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness,

Self-control may be different than what you are talking about.

Genesis 45:1 NASB - Then Joseph could not control himself before all those who stood by him, and he cried, "Have everyone go out from me." So there was no man with him when Joseph made himself known to his brothers.

Exodus 32:25 NASB - Now when Moses saw that the people were out of control--for Aaron had let them get out of control to be a derision among their enemies--

2 Samuel 8:1 NASB - Now after this it came about that David defeated the Philistines and subdued them; and David took control of the chief city from the hand of the Philistines.

2 Chronicles 17:5 NASB - So the LORD established the kingdom in his control, and all Judah brought tribute to Jehoshaphat, and he had great riches and honor.

Proverbs 25:28 NASB - Like a city that is broken into and without walls Is a man who has no control over his spirit.

Ecclesiastes 2:19 NASB - And who knows whether he will be a wise man or a fool? Yet he will have control over all the fruit of my labor for which I have labored by acting wisely under the sun. This too is vanity.

Daniel 11:43 NASB - "But he will gain control over the hidden treasures of gold and silver and over all the precious things of Egypt; and Libyans and Ethiopians will follow at his heels.

Acts 5:4 NASB - "While it remained unsold, did it not remain your own? And after it was sold, was it not under your control? Why is it that you have conceived this deed in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God."

Acts 24:25 NASB - But as he was discussing righteousness, self-control and the judgment to come, Felix became frightened and said, "Go away for the present, and when I find time I will summon you."

Acts 27:16 NASB - Running under the shelter of a small island called Clauda, we were scarcely able to get the ship's boat under control.

1 Corinthians 7:5 NASB - Stop depriving one another, except by agreement for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer, and come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

1 Corinthians 7:9 NASB - But if they do not have self-control, let them marry; for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

1 Corinthians 9:25 NASB - Everyone who competes in the games exercises self-control in all things. They then do it to receive a perishable wreath, but we an imperishable.

Galatians 5:23 NASB - gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

1 Timothy 3:4 NASB - He must be one who manages his own household well, keeping his children under control with all dignity

2 Timothy 3:3 NASB - unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good,

2 Peter 1:6 NASB - and in your knowledge, self-control, and in your self-control, perseverance, and in your perseverance, godliness,

2 Kings 15:19 NKJV - Pul king of Assyria came against the land; and Menahem gave Pul a thousand talents of silver, that his hand might be with him to strengthen the kingdom under his control.

Acts 5:4 NKJV - "While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God."

Acts 24:25 NKJV - Now as he reasoned about righteousness, self-control, and the judgment to come, Felix was afraid and answered, "Go away for now; when I have a convenient time I will call for you."

1 Corinthians 7:5 NKJV - Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

1 Corinthians 7:9 NKJV - but if they cannot exercise self-control, let them marry. For it is better to marry than to burn [with passion].

1 Timothy 2:15 NKJV - Nevertheless she will be saved in childbearing if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self-control.

2 Timothy 3:3 NKJV - unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,

2 Peter 1:6 NKJV - to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness,

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,

I do not know what you mean or what you are talking about. Self-control is one of the fruit of the Spirit.

Mark 5:9 KJV - And he asked him, What [is] thy name? And he answered, saying, My name [is] Legion: for we are many.

Mark 5:15 KJV - And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.

Luke 8:30 KJV - And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion: because many devils were entered into him.

Self-control may be different than what you are talking about.

Genesis 45:1 NASB - Then Joseph could not control himself before all those who stood by him, and he cried, "Have everyone go out from me." So there was no man with him when Joseph made himself known to his brothers.

Exodus 32:25 NASB - Now when Moses saw that the people were out of control--for Aaron had let them get out of control to be a derision among their enemies--

2 Samuel 8:1 NASB - Now after this it came about that David defeated the Philistines and subdued them; and David took control of the chief city from the hand of the Philistines.

2 Chronicles 17:5 NASB - So the LORD established the kingdom in his control, and all Judah brought tribute to Jehoshaphat, and he had great riches and honor.

Proverbs 25:28 NASB - Like a city that is broken into and without walls Is a man who has no control over his spirit.

Ecclesiastes 2:19 NASB - And who knows whether he will be a wise man or a fool? Yet he will have control over all the fruit of my labor for which I have labored by acting wisely under the sun. This too is vanity.

Daniel 11:43 NASB - "But he will gain control over the hidden treasures of gold and silver and over all the precious things of Egypt; and Libyans and Ethiopians will follow at his heels.

Acts 5:4 NASB - "While it remained unsold, did it not remain your own? And after it was sold, was it not under your control? Why is it that you have conceived this deed in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God."

Acts 27:16 NASB - Running under the shelter of a small island called Clauda, we were scarcely able to get the ship's boat under control.

1 Timothy 3:4 NASB - He must be one who manages his own household well, keeping his children under control with all dignity

2 Kings 15:19 NKJV - Pul king of Assyria came against the land; and Menahem gave Pul a thousand talents of silver, that his hand might be with him to strengthen the kingdom under his control.

Acts 5:4 NKJV - "While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God."

I said
And the way you post is evidence you have no self control. Multiple thread replies is evidence that you are led by a devil.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
And the way you post is evidence you have no self control. Multiple thread replies is evidence that you are led by a devil.

Interesting. Well I will not complain that you have done this. But I was acknowledging to you that I have read these posts since, I guess, I chose to reply rather than reply to thread.

Edit
Excuse me, it must have been a different thread of yours or a different post of mine.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Interesting. Well I will not complain that you have done this. But I was acknowledging to you that I have read these posts since, I guess, I chose to reply rather than reply to thread.

Edit
Excuse me, it must have been a different thread of yours or a different post of mine.

I said
lol You only lie to yourself when you post all these threads and say nothing.

Your like a one year medical student that thinks they can perform brain surgery.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You only lie to yourself when you post all these threads and say nothing.

Your like a one year medical student that thinks they can perform brain surgery.

Interesting. But of course there are different ways to be organized.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Edit

I said
And if you think disagreeing with someone is rebuking them your an idiot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
And if you think disagreeing with someone is rebuking them your an idiot.

The word disagree and rebuke are different. To rebuke is not to yell or scream. Can it be done in love? What about with firmness?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The word disagree and rebuke are different. To rebuke is not to yell or scream. Can it be done in love? What about with firmness?

I said
lololo You are an idiot. The only way that anyone can rebuke others is with the verses. The written Word.

Without the verses your only a complainer, or nag, or naysayer.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lololo You are an idiot. The only way that anyone can rebuke others is with the verses. The written Word.

Without the verses your only a complainer, or nag, or naysayer.

I do disagree with you. But you must understand the scriptures to know what and how to rebuke someone according to the Word.