Law Of Grace

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
LAW OF GRACE
Eph 3:2
2 if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you,
(NKJ)Acts 20:32
32 "So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.
Rom 1:5-6
5 Through Him we have received grace and apostleship for obedience to the faith among all nations for His name,
6 among whom you also are the called of Jesus Christ;
Rom 3:24
24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,
Rom 5:1-2
1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
Rom 5:15
15 But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man's offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many.
Gal 3:16
16 Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, "And to seeds," as of many, but as of one, "And to your Seed," who is Christ.Rom 5:17-20
17 For if by the one man's offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)
18 Therefore, as through one man's offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man's righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.
19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man's obedience many will be made righteous.
20 Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more,
Rom 5:21
21 so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
John 15:14
14 "You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.
I Jn 2:4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
I Jn 2:3
3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.
I Jn 5:3
3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.
(NKJ)
xxx Grace is a free gift. Grace is uncilisited mercy. A law is something that has to be, or will happen just the way God created it to be. God gave us a new way which is through Jesus Christ(new testament). Now within that grace there are commandments to obey. The grace is the new way(new testament) but the commandments are within the new testament that we must obey to receive this grace. Jesus isnt doing it for us now. Jesus done what was done to make the new way. And now we have to receive or obey the new way.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Gods grace was in sending Jesus to make a way for us. And that way is the law of Christ.

Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Special laws of a paticular time period. And under grace it would be the law of the Holy Spirit.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:1-2

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)

Jerry Shugart

Special laws of a paticular time period. And under grace it would be the law of the Holy Spirit.

In what way was the dispensation of which Paul speaks given to him?

"if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you"
(Eph.3:2).​

Jerry Shugart

I said
I don't quit understand that question.

The "dispensation of the grace of God" was given to Paul by God:

"if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you"

In what way was Paul to administer the "dispensation of the grace of God"?

Thanks!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The "dispensation of the grace of God" was given to Paul by God:

In what way was Paul to administer the "dispensation of the grace of God"?

Thanks!

I said

1 Cor 2:1-7

1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Remember its was all done in Gods Grace not our grace. In Gods Grace He sent us a way to be delivered from the law of sin and death. The way He done this was by giving us a new law that overrides the old testament law. And that is the law of Christ.

Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
LAW OF GRACE
Eph 3:2
2 if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you,
(NKJ)Acts 20:32
32 "So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.
Rom 1:5-6
5 Through Him we have received grace and apostleship for obedience to the faith among all nations for His name,
6 among whom you also are the called of Jesus Christ;
Rom 3:24
24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,
Rom 5:1-2
1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
Rom 5:15
15 But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man's offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many.
Gal 3:16
16 Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, "And to seeds," as of many, but as of one, "And to your Seed," who is Christ.Rom 5:17-20
17 For if by the one man's offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)
18 Therefore, as through one man's offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man's righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.
19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man's obedience many will be made righteous.
20 Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more,
Rom 5:21
21 so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
John 15:14
14 "You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.
I Jn 2:4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
I Jn 2:3
3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.
I Jn 5:3
3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.
(NKJ)
xxx Grace is a free gift. Grace is uncilisited mercy. A law is something that has to be, or will happen just the way God created it to be. God gave us a new way which is through Jesus Christ(new testament). Now within that grace there are commandments to obey. The grace is the new way(new testament) but the commandments are within the new testament that we must obey to receive this grace. Jesus isnt doing it for us now. Jesus done what was done to make the new way. And now we have to receive or obey the new way.

Are you a false prophet?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You being an antichrist I can see why you would ask that. But no.

I do not know who said that I am an antichrist but I am not an antichrist. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. Good to know that you are not a false prophet.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I do not know who said that I am an antichrist but I am not an antichrist. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. Good to know that you are not a false prophet.

I said
I am the one who said you are an antichrist. And you are every time you teach the old testament. Christ came to deliver us from the Old Testament. You and satan wants us back under the old testament.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I am the one who said you are an antichrist. And you are every time you teach the old testament. Christ came to deliver us from the Old Testament. You and satan wants us back under the old testament.

I don't believe you and I do not know where you get this doctrine from.

The difficulty here is you have your idea of what the antichrist is, and there exists thoughts about the antichrist and what is the lawless one. As for satan, too difficult for me. As for the old testament, I would rather read the TaNaK. I certainly don't want you under or back under the old testament.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't believe you and I do not know where you get this doctrine from.

The difficulty here is you have your idea of what the antichrist is, and there exists thoughts about the antichrist and what is the lawless one. As for satan, too difficult for me. As for the old testament, I would rather read the TaNaK. I certainly don't want you under or back under the old testament.

I said
An antichrist is anyone who teaches against what Christ teaches. Jesus came to teach against the old testament and deliver us from it. So anyone who teaches old testament is teaching against Christ. Which makes them an antichrist.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
An antichrist is anyone who teaches against what Christ teaches. Jesus came to teach against the old testament and deliver us from it. So anyone who teaches old testament is teaching against Christ. Which makes them an antichrist.

No. Christ observed and taught the Law. He instructed His disciples to do the same. It is about the kingdom of heaven, to do and teach the commandments. You must do so if you want to be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Neither Jesus nor the Holy Spirit teach against any of the commandments of God. You are mistaken. You said that Jesus came to teach against the old testament and deliver us from it. My question for you in this regard, about why you say this, is if you believe that the covenant was already old, obsolete. That is, do you believe that Jesus only taught a new covenant?