Laura Ingraham apologizes too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:
Maybe Ingraham could learn from this episode and find a way to use her show in a positive way that would be a credit to her. Perhaps she'd get some of those advertisers back.

Basically, you keep saying the same thing over and over again?[/q Why not try another angle? Have you no imagination? You're beginning to sound like the 'Proverbial Parrot.'

That's the first time I said that. You feeling all right, Grosnik?

Check out some of Barbs other posts on this thread, you'll see how he keeps repeating the same thing. He might just have a limited vocabulary, that might be the reason?

Well, you know what limited vocabularies barbarians have.

I don't mean to be overly critical of Barb, judging by his picture, I'd say he's in his late 70s

Close. But there's all kinds of clues for you, if you'd like to figure out how far off you were.

Greg Jennings

I can really appreciate how you far-left LIBS generalize basically EVERYTHING. So, EVERYBODY who watches Fox at that time, are 'types' that don't care about truth and correct behaviour, huh? Would you happen to say the same about 'types' that watch certain CNN programs or is your angry opinion only reserved for Conservative viewers of Fox News?

I try to balance my news coverage between CNN, Fox, and sometimes MSNBC. It's more than fair to say that all leave out things they'd rather not talk about, and that all of them serve as a form of propaganda.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I try to balance my news coverage between CNN, Fox, and sometimes MSNBC.
Me too.

I also watch some on youtube like Ben Shapiro and Tucker Carlson.
I like their shows, as they always have the latest news and stick to news only and not a bunch of comedy or entertainment.
They are both conservative, but are a bit more objective than some.

Greg Jennings

Me too.

I like their shows, as they always have the latest news and stick to news only and not a bunch of comedy or entertainment.

I actually like Carlson quite a bit. Many liberals do not, but I find him quite fair and willing to take on anybody who will come to his show

rexlunae

I actually like Carlson quite a bit. Many liberals do not, but I find him quite fair and willing to take on anybody who will come to his show

Tucker is a smart guy pretending to be a very stupid guy on TV. It's a fascinating act to watch. He's got that one dumb face...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Me too.

I watch Tuck every night, he's become my favorite.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Barbarian observes:
Maybe Ingraham could learn from this episode and find a way to use her show in a positive way that would be a credit to her. Perhaps she'd get some of those advertisers back.

That's the first time I said that. You feeling all right, Grosnik?

Well, you know what limited vocabularies barbarians have.

Close. But there's all kinds of clues for you, if you'd like to figure out how far off you were.

Believe me, I'm not that interested. Take my word for it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Or in the case of Nugent and Ingraham, never. Nugent is the "patriot" who did filthy, disgusting things to himself to get a draft deferment. These are people who never had the training or discipline to see anything larger or more important than themselves.

So they react to a kid like Hogg, who shows surprising maturity, like envious little brats who recognize their betters and hate them for being better.

I suppose you think every teenager with a filthy mouth, is disrespectful of others and knows how to articulate angry diatribes is mature, huh? That seems about right for someone such as yourself. I mean, until the TOL Moderator placed a moratorium on the filth you and your ilk were spewing, you were acting like the punk, you have so much admiration for.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, I'm not "the Left", I'm a guy, and you won't generally catch me criticizing coarse speech. And there are two kinds of speech that bother me: slurs, and other marginalizing comments against vulnerable people. Beyond that, I think we're overall too prudish with our language. I don't think it's healthy.

Well, maybe you're not all that 'healthy' then?

Greg Jennings

So, you kind of mix candy with arsenic, huh?

I'd call it balancing one one-sided view with another (and opposite) one-sided view. If you don't get both sides, how can you make an informed decision?

In court, we listen to both the plaintiff and the defendant. Leaving either one of their testimonies out hides the full story. The same is true of news. You must balance your coverage. Otherwise you're simply being fed one-sided propaganda

Of all the news anchors, I'd say Shep Smith is the most neutral

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'd call it balancing one one-sided view with another (and opposite) one-sided view. If you don't get both sides, how can you make an informed decision?

In court, we listen to both the plaintiff and the defendant. Leaving either one of their testimonies out hides the full story. The same is true of news. You must balance your coverage. Otherwise you're simply being fed one-sided propaganda

Of all the news anchors, I'd say Shep Smith is the most neutral

Believe me, I've heard enough of what the LEFT have to pontificate to last me an entire lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.