Laura Ingraham apologizes too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Yes, Ingraham is clearly the victim here. The concerns of a teenager who was being shot at pale in comparison to what some spoiled millionaire with a career in mass-market invective with her own TV show is worried about.

That's sort of unkind, Rex; Laura's an important person and her feelings were hurt when her advertisers told her they didn't want to be associated with her any more.

Just because she tried to bully one of the kids who survived the shooting. What's the big deal? He's a nobody, and she's an important person.

rexlunae

You obviously have not watched this obnoxious kid speak.

Wrong. I listened to him. I also listened to Laura Ingraham, and Ted Nugent talk about this. David Hogg said nothing that justified this kind of personal attack on him, and the response to him has included declaring him soulless and mocking his grades.

How can you justify the kind of smear Ingraham pulled? She attacked a child over something that has nothing to do with the activism he's engaged in.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Wrong. I listened to him. I also listened to Laura Ingraham, and Ted Nugent talk about this. David Hogg said nothing that justified this kind of personal attack on him, and the response to him has included declaring him soulless and mocking his grades.

How can you justify the kind of smear Ingraham pulled? She attacked a child over something that has nothing to do with the activism he's engaged in.

Perhaps, the 'kid' needs to wait a few years before trying to run for office. The human brain doesn't become fully developed until the age of 25.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
And you like that sort of language and behavior in children?
I'm not at all surprised since the left's motto for all sorts of bad behavior is "Let 'em rip!".

Kids need to be disciplined while growing up. If the parents refuse to discipline them, the Penal system may have to help out later.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That's sort of unkind, Rex; Laura's an important person and her feelings were hurt when her advertisers told her they didn't want to be associated with her any more.

Just because she tried to bully one of the kids who survived the shooting. What's the big deal? He's a nobody, and she's an important person.

Hey Barb, it's good to see you have; Rusha, Rex and one or two other LEFTISTS on your side. What would you do without these fine citizens?

musterion

I'm not at all surprised since the left's motto for all sorts of bad behavior is "Let 'em rip!".

The sooner they're corrupted, the sooner some lecherous sodomite is likely to rape them.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The LEFT sure likes to reward 'Bad behavior' coming from 'kids.' This 'kid' Hogg is ill-mannered, disrespectful, foul-mouthed, and obstinate. The LEFT believes these to be 'positive traits.' At least they show their 'true colors' and don't try to hide them.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Obviously, the LEFT see attributes in this 'kid' that reminds them of themselves. Those things would include; anger, angst, rebellion, dishonesty, and immaturity.

rexlunae

I still don't listen to this sort of objection from you. It's insincere, you will only ever apply it to people you disagree with, and worse, you probably don't even realize you're doing it. It's ox-is-goredism.

If you cared about language, you would hold your own side accountable for it. You don't, so it's just a hollow complaint.

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I still don't listen to this sort of objection from you.
It's the same sort of objection the left uses all the time!!!!!!
So you saying that you don't listen to this sort of objection is a fib.
Not only do you listen to it, you high-five it when done by the left.

rexlunae

It's the same sort of objection the left uses all the time!!!!!!
So you saying that you don't listen to this sort of objection is a fib.
Not only do you listen to it, you high-five it when done by the left.

Well, I'm not "the Left", I'm a guy, and you won't generally catch me criticizing coarse speech. And there are two kinds of speech that bother me: slurs, and other marginalizing comments against vulnerable people. Beyond that, I think we're overall too prudish with our language. I don't think it's healthy.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Perhaps, the 'kid' needs to wait a few years before trying to run for office. The human brain doesn't become fully developed until the age of 25.

Or in the case of Nugent and Ingraham, never. Nugent is the "patriot" who did filthy, disgusting things to himself to get a draft deferment. These are people who never had the training or discipline to see anything larger or more important than themselves.

So they react to a kid like Hogg, who shows surprising maturity, like envious little brats who recognize their betters and hate them for being better.

Status
Not open for further replies.