Laura Ingraham apologizes too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No anger, just letting you guys know the truth.

I'm see seething anger throughout all of your guys' posts in this thread, laden with immature insults and abuse towards your political opponents. Would you like me to point it out?

Do you seriously think I care about your opinion?

musterion

Leftists are now using a 17-year-old as their front man. Hiding behind David Hogg, leftists are using his age and victim status as cover to further their mission to disarm law-abiding Americans. Hogg is allowed to spout false leftist talking points and make unconstitutional, irrational demands with impunity. Leftists are gang-attacking, seeking to silence and destroy anyone who dares offer facts, truth, and logic that contradict Hogg's rants. According to leftists, disagreeing with Hogg makes you a hater of children and a gun nut. Yes, folks, leftists arrogantly believe they can bully us into surrendering to their irrational emotion-driven mission to disarm decent Americans.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/04/scammed_by_a_black_a_woman_and_now_a_17yearold.html

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It's not me doing it, it's the school administration. And yes it will help immensely to help teachers and SROs better see if something that shouldn't be in a bag - like guns - are there.

You have a problem with transparent backpacks. It's you that's sickeningly transparent, agent.
I have a business plan. Clear Kevlar Backpacks.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:
Yep. Won't do what you want it to do.

You have a problem with transparent backpacks.

Nope. As I said, it's useful for other kinds of contraband, which is actually why they do it. As I said, counting on it to protect you from school shootings is like making sure the school has iron lungs instead of requiring polio immunizations.

It's you that's sickeningly transparent, agent.

You'd do better if you knew what I said, before you respond to me. Makes you look rational when you do that.

No way Nick Cruz could have fit an AR-15 into a transparent backpack. He just carried it in. Weirdly, he seems to have waited until he entered the school to load it.

As you see, a transparent backpack would have done nothing. Enforcing a law that restricted mentally-ill people from having guns would have helped. But the law was rescinded, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.