ECT Kingdom Of God

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are objecting how Squeaky reads it. Your reasoning is so unlearned. You need to know what's in the Bible and know what it says, not just quoting them.
I have not objected to Squeaky. I have only stated that Jesus even resurrected is a man and not a spirit.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ok you have some very bad comprehension, or your just trying to manipulate the conversation to go your way. But you really should take a close look at what you said. I have never said that it wasn't Jesus, so why would you even bring that up. Your argument and reasoning is very flip flop back and forth with no set conclusions. Your questions are ridiculous. And they are all answered in the verses.
You did not say Jesus was the gardener and you also did not say that there was a gardener but no Jesus.

Where you are correct is that Mary saw Jesus. Where you are not correct is if you say that Mary did not recognize Jesus at first that it must logically follow that she did not recognize Him at all.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have not objected to Squeaky. I have only stated that Jesus even resurrected is a man and not a spirit.

We already explained to you that Jesus wan not human anymore when resurrected. It is proved by His witnesses.

And you keep going and going trying to justify your illogical and unbiblical explanation.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
We already explained to you that Jesus wan not human anymore when resurrected. It is proved by His witnesses.

And you keep going and going trying to justify your illogical and unbiblical explanation.
How is it that He still had the wounds from His crucifixion if He is not a man?

meshak

BANNED
Banned

You never quit do you? Jesus was showing He did miracle. Spirit being can transform into human being.

I am done with you. You are something else.

Squeaky, it is your turn brother.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You never quit do you? Jesus was showing He did miracle. Spirit being can transform into human being.

I am done with you. You are something else.

Squeaky, it is your turn brother.
He had not yet done what? Ascended to His Father?

Shalom. You may be able to learn the scriptures still. I have not lost hope for myself, Squeaky, or you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Shalom. You may be able to learn the scriptures still. I have not lost hope for myself, Squeaky, or you.

My goodness you are trying to teach squeky?

You don't know much about the Bible to teach anyone. We all learn by ourselves by reading the Bible. If you think you can teach anyone you are arrogant and deceived.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
He spent three days and three nights in hell.

Matt 12:40
40 "For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
(NKJ)

ALL flesh is as grass that withers and turns back to dust.

1 Pet 1:24
24 because "All flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of the grass. The grass withers, and its flower falls away,
(NKJ)

Flesh and blood CANNOT go to heaven or hell.

1 Cor 15:50
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
My goodness you are trying to teach squeky?

You don't know much about the Bible to teach anyone. We all learn by ourselves by reading the Bible. If you think you can teach anyone you are arrogant and deceived.
We have both demonstrated not understanding perfectly.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Flesh and blood CANNOT go to heaven or hell.

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption.
(NKJ)
Your comment here is not necessarily the same as what the Bible is saying by this verse.

Of course you and I can both be saved, and we are but flesh... descended from father and mother all the way back to the first father and mother, Adam and Eve.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untellectual View Post

The Bible says nothing of the sort.

I said
It sounds like you don't know who God is. Nothing is impossible for God.

Matt 19:26
26 But Jesus looked at them and said to them, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your comment here is not necessarily the same as what the Bible is saying by this verse.

Of course you and I can both be saved, and we are but flesh... descended from father and mother all the way back to the first father and mother, Adam and Eve.

I said
I think your fingers are out running your brain. You didn't make a point. Try again.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untellectual View Post

I said
It sounds like you don't know who God is. Nothing is impossible for God.

Matt 19:26
26 But Jesus looked at them and said to them, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
(NKJ)
You cannot choose to believe anything you want. You must be submitted to God. And in the Bible we have the revelation of God's word to us. It does not say God put wounds in a new body.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You cannot choose to believe anything you want. You must be submitted to God. And in the Bible we have the revelation of God's word to us. It does not say God put wounds in a new body.

I said
Your wrong. You can choose. If you have the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit gives one that ability. The Holy Spirit also gives one the power to purge their mind of things they don't need to believe. And yes it does say God has the power to put wounds in a new body. And all the evidence points to that fact.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You can be changed... it is not saying that you cannot inherit.

I said
Why do you try so hard to pervert the gospel??
It says "cannot inherit".

(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your wrong. You can choose. If you have the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit gives one that ability. The Holy Spirit also gives one the power to purge their mind of things they don't need to believe. And yes it does say God has the power to put wounds in a new body. And all the evidence points to that fact.
It doesn't say that this is what God did, as possible as you want to make it sound.

John 20:17 NASB - Jesus said to her, "Stop clinging to Me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I ascend to My Father and your Father, and My God and your God.'"

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Why do you try so hard to pervert the gospel??
It says "cannot inherit".

(NKJ)
But you have your ideas of what "inherit" means.

Those who are born again have eternal life.