ECT Kingdom Of God

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Why do you say "by looking at Him"? We are not told that she was looking at Him.

I said
Why are you doing this? What do you hope to gain by lieing?

14 Now when she had said this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, and did not know that it was Jesus.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your wrong. If He would have been in His human body they would have recognized Him. I showed you where angels can have what looks like human bodies. Just like Jesus with more power than angels was in a body, but it wasn't His human body that He walked the earth with.

Well said squeaky:)

No one recognized Him right away.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Why are you doing this? What do you hope to gain by lieing?

14 Now when she had said this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, and did not know that it was Jesus.
I am sorry. I could be more diligent.

You are correct that she turned around. Now we know she didn't know that it was Jesus. At what point did she not recognize Him? At what point did she know it was Him? At what point could it be said that she recognized Him?

The idea that was in my mind was that some might think she looked at the gardener. But there was no gardener there. I know Jesus is not the gardener. You are correct that if she saw Jesus she obviously looked at Him. You are incorrect if you think it wasn't really Him or that in the end she did not recognize that it was Him.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
This is pathetic reasoning. You suddenly don't recognize people you know very well just because you thought he was dead?
If you are trying to bury someone who just died you probably wouldn't recognize them when you saw them. How far away was He? How much light was there? Where was He standing in relation to the sun? When did she recognize Him?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If you are trying to bury someone who just died you probably wouldn't recognize them when you saw them. How far away was He? How much light was there? Where was He standing in relation to the sun? When did she recognize Him?

I still would recognize my family even if I buried him.

She recognized Him the way Jesus spoke.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The same thing because there is no Adam beside first and Jesus.

Now you are going playing ward game. You are so dishonest.
No. I read Romans years ago. And 1 Corinthians 15. I simply know it is 1 Corinthians 15 that says Jesus is the second Adam.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No. I read Romans years ago. And 1 Corinthians 15. I simply know it is 1 Corinthians 15 that says Jesus is the second Adam.

then what are you saying?

You are becoming weirder and weirder.

Do you have to be spelled out everything? You need to study NT before you object anyone, friend.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
then what are you saying?

You are becoming weirder and weirder.

Do you have to be spelled out everything? You need to study NT before you object anyone, friend.
Posting scripture is not a sin meshak. I don't know what issue you have with me, but it seems to be growing.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Posting scripture is not a sin meshak. I don't know what issue you have with me, but it seems to be growing.

You are objecting how Squeaky reads it. Your reasoning is so unlearned. You need to know what's in the Bible and know what it says, not just quoting them.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am sorry. I could be more diligent.

You are correct that she turned around. Now we know she didn't know that it was Jesus. At what point did she not recognize Him? At what point did she know it was Him? At what point could it be said that she recognized Him?

The idea that was in my mind was that some might think she looked at the gardener. But there was no gardener there. I know Jesus is not the gardener. You are correct that if she saw Jesus she obviously looked at Him. You are incorrect if you think it wasn't really Him or that in the end she did not recognize that it was Him.

I said
ok you have some very bad comprehension, or your just trying to manipulate the conversation to go your way. But you really should take a close look at what you said. I have never said that it wasn't Jesus, so why would you even bring that up. Your argument and reasoning is very flip flop back and forth with no set conclusions. Your questions are ridiculous. And they are all answered in the verses.