ECT Kingdom Of God

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Some one has lied to you. Read the revelation and you will see.
Milk is not talking about maturity unto salvation. That is not how a person is born again. A person is born again and THEN they begin to drink milk.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Milk is not talking about maturity unto salvation. That is not how a person is born again. A person is born again and THEN they begin to drink milk.

I said
I don't think you understand born again. Everyone is born of the flesh. So they get into the milk of the Word to find the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit leads them into purging their minds and crucifying their flesh. So now they have died to self and they get reprogrammed by the revelations of Jesus Christ.

John 3:3
3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
(NKJ)

John 3:6
6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:13-14
13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I don't think you understand born again. Everyone is born of the flesh. So they get into the milk of the Word to find the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit leads them into purging their minds and crucifying their flesh. So now they have died to self and they get reprogrammed by the revelations of Jesus Christ.

3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
(NKJ)

6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
(NKJ)

13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
(NKJ)
Only a Christian (a person who has been born again by the Spirit of God) can accept the revelation of God concerning His Son, beginning with the milk.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Only a Christian (a person who has been born again by the Spirit of God) can accept the revelation of God concerning His Son, beginning with the milk.

I said
Everyone is born of the flesh, even those of the old testament. But born again means to die in one way or the other. For us it is crucifying our flesh which we were born to. Now we must be born of the Spirit, Holy Spirit. And we must walk after the Holy Spirit and crucify our flesh and outer person. Then we can be born again to the Spirit.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Everyone is born of the flesh, even those of the old testament. But born again means to die in one way or the other. For us it is crucifying our flesh which we were born to. Now we must be born of the Spirit, Holy Spirit. And we must walk after the Holy Spirit and crucify our flesh and outer person. Then we can be born again to the Spirit.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)
If you are led by the Spirit of God you are born again.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you are led by the Spirit of God you are born again.

I said
Only If. You know you can fall short of salvation, you can be disqualified, and you can fall from grace. Which you have to first be under grace to fall from grace.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

Titus 1:16
16 They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:4
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Only If. You know you can fall short of salvation, you can be disqualified, and you can fall from grace. Which you have to first be under grace to fall from grace.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

Titus 1:16
16 They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:4
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)
Do you think about if falling from grace is losing salvation? I would not say it is as I understand it.

If you are born again, you are saved. If you die without being born again it is too late.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do you think about if falling from grace is losing salvation? I would not say it is as I understand it.

If you are born again, you are saved. If you die without being born again it is too late.

I said
No one is born again just because they are saved. Saved and salvation are different. Saved is temporary, salvation is eternal.
When one gets saved they are saved so that they can work out their salvation.

Phil 2:12
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
No one is born again just because they are saved. Saved and salvation are different. Saved is temporary, salvation is eternal.
When one gets saved they are saved so that they can work out their salvation.

Phil 2:12
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
(NKJ)
Squeaky,

If you are born again you are saved. There is no other way to be saved.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect.

I said
I didn't know you were having so much trouble with this concept.
Born again is dieing to self by crucifying all your emotions and feelings. And being born again to the Spirit. And being born to the Holy Spirit is being able to answer all questions that enter your mind with the verses. Spirit led verses.

John 3:3-6
4 Nicodemus said to Him, "How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?"
5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:16-26
16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:13
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I didn't know you were having so much trouble with this concept.
Born again is dieing to self by crucifying all your emotions and feelings. And being born again to the Spirit. And being born to the Holy Spirit is being able to answer all questions that enter your mind with the verses. Spirit led verses.

John 3:3-6
4 Nicodemus said to Him, "How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?"
5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:16-26
16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:13
(NKJ)
A person is born again when the Spirit of God comes to reside or dwell in that person. If a person is born again they are saved. We don't need to wait for death to be born again. That would be a wrong idea of what it means to be born again. For those who have been born again they are saved and have the Spirit of God dwelling in them; they are a temple of the Holy Spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
A person is born again when the Spirit of God comes to reside or dwell in that person. If a person is born again they are saved. We don't need to wait for death to be born again. That would be a wrong idea of what it means to be born again. For those who have been born again they are saved and have the Spirit of God dwelling in them; they are a temple of the Holy Spirit.

I said
Saved is not salvation. To be born again implies some sort of death. And it says to put to death the deeds(emotions) of the body. And your NOT Christ's UNTIL you have crucified your emotions and feelings. And if your NOT Christ's your not born again.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Saved is not salvation. To be born again implies some sort of death. And it says to put to death the deeds(emotions) of the body. And your NOT Christ's UNTIL you have crucified your emotions and feelings. And if your NOT Christ's your not born again.
If you are born again you belong to Christ and you are saved.

Romans 8:9.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your saved in the beginning while your in the milk understanding. That is why you are saved so that you can work out your salvation.
If you are not born again with the Spirit of God dwelling in you, you will not have any spiritual milk.