john w has become a Pentecostal

Dan Emanuel

What make's 1 Pentecostal? It has something to do with being baptized in the Spirit, slain in the Spirit, speaking in tongue's, healing's; right?

Could I become Pentecostal without renouncing my current value's? What do I have to confess, and do, in order to be truly Pentecostal?

Is they're some authority in Pentecostalism, that speak's for all Pentecostal parish's as a body, and what is it? The difference's in what Pentecostal's believe and confess, as compared to what other non-Catholic diocese's believe and confess, is what?

What is the relationship between the Assembly's of God, and Pentecostalism?

DJ

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What make's 1 Pentecostal? It has something to do with being baptized in the Spirit, slain in the Spirit, speaking in tongue's, healing's; right?

Could I become Pentecostal without renouncing my current value's? What do I have to confess, and do, in order to be truly Pentecostal?

Is they're some authority in Pentecostalism, that speak's for all Pentecostal parish's as a body, and what is it? The difference's in what Pentecostal's believe and confess, as compared to what other non-Catholic diocese's believe and confess, is what?

DJ

Just go to a Pentecostal church and speak jibberish, you'll be a full fledged member immediately. No, it's just like any other church until they heal you

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

DJ

Them's a lot of questions. :noid:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well I knew there was some nuance he would put on such a vote. Thanks for clarifying.

AMR

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Theres evidence of schizophrenia in John's posts and probably a good idea if he mingles with other charismatic schizophrenics since they all talk rapidly and non sense. He probably was told not to talk to us or perhaps he isn't able to post.

Counter-intellectual

Pentecostalism often sets the spiritual over against the intellectual, and devalues academic study and argument, which by consequence are perceived to be essentially unspiritual. What can be anti-intellectualism regards as a higher form of knowledge that which cannot be known by natural understanding, for the Spirit goes beyond words. Pentecostals tend to major repeatedly on central home-grown themes within the movement, and as a result omitting massive sections of Scripture and Biblical doctrine. Such gross imbalance is not helped by Pentecostalism's often unwillingness to engage in in any serious consideration of counter-currents within Christianity which would disagree with their teaching or emphasis.

Found at http://talkingpentecostalism.blogspot.fr/2009/12/negative-tendencies-of-pentecostalism.html

heir

TOL Subscriber
You will see JOHN W. in the Kingdom of God if he keeps the faith till the end.
What a stupid comment.

Saint john w is saved, sealed and seated in heavenly places in Christ as are all members of the Body of Christ no matter what we do or don't do.

You're just another who is "clueless as to what happened 2000 years ago and why"~saint john w