Jews Leaving Europe For Israel In Record Numbers

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Bible says Christ's people are the children of Abraham.

Not any more. Israel fell.

Romans 11

11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles.

"Their" refers to the children of Abraham whom God called Israel. Paul explains the gift to them who benefited from the fall.

Ephesians 2

11 Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh—who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands— 12 that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
:Commie: Russia halts gas supplies to Ukraine after talks breakdown Mt 24:9

Flashback:
Flyers with instructions to "register" were handed to Jews as they left synagogue following holiday prayers
Dictator.gif

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
JEWS MUST MOVE TO ISRAEL...

They will be scattered again.

I will also gather all nations,
And bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat;
And I will enter into judgment with them there
On account of My people, My heritage Israel,
Whom they have scattered among the nations;
They have also divided up My land (Joel 3:2).

dialm

BANNED
Banned
[Jews Leaving Europe For Israel In Record Numbers by Ivan Plis ] "Israel’s Ministry of Immigrant Absorption has reported that 2014 saw a 10-year high in the number of “olim,” or Jewish immigrants to Israel, with 26,500 Jews moving to the country in the past year.

For the first time ever, France was the largest source of Jewish migration, with 7,000 Jews making aliyah (literally “ascending”) to find a new home in Israel. This is more than double the rate for 2013; the last year saw numerous violent attacks on synagogues and Jewish establishments in France following the eruption of conflict between Israel and Gaza..." Full text: Jews Leaving Europe For Israel In Record Numbers Mt 24:9, 22

Related:

French PM Valls: If 100,000 Jews leave, France will no longer be France

fb8cb5afe82104a746b76c278d864f29.jpg

Good

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Not any more. Israel fell.

Romans 11

11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles.

"Their" refers to the children of Abraham whom God called Israel. Paul explains the gift to them who benefited from the fall.

Ephesians 2

11 Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh—who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands— 12 that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

What are you drinking?

Ben Masada

Jews Leaving Europe For Israel in Record Numbers

Jews Leaving Europe For Israel in Record Numbers

Romans 11:25-29 KJV For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

"And so all Israel shall be saved." Tell me Journey, saved from what if I may ask? Seriously, I have read this statement in the NT and heard hundreds of times from TV Evangelists. Save from what if we are not lost?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
"And so all Israel shall be saved." Tell me Journey, saved from what if I may ask? Seriously, I have read this statement in the NT and heard hundreds of times from TV Evangelists. Save from what if we are not lost?

You guys are not lost. We know exactly where you are at.

Ben Masada

You guys are not lost. We know exactly where you are at.

Care to share with us where we are? Sincerely, I don't know. I mean, as salvation is concerned. The text says,
"when Israel shall be saved". Obviously, it implies that we are lost. If we are not lost as you mention above, and
the text says we are. Whom are we to believe in, you or Paul?