Jews Leaving Europe For Israel In Record Numbers

JosephR

John the Baptist

Moses was shadow of Jesus

Who was it that the disciples seen Jesus with in the garden?
Moses and Elijah.

the point is Elijah and Elias are not the same. Elias was blessed twice as much and did twice as any miracles.

Trivial knit picking....

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
So the Lord said he would bring his people into the land of Israel. Are the "ethnic Jews" and Judaism Jews the people of God? No. They are anti-Christ. "Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?" He is antichrist. The wrath of God abides on them who deny the Son of God.

I'm tired of certain Christians telling me a bunch of Europeans that believe in Judaism are the fulfillment of prophecy if they move into a country that calls itself "Israel." There is no such prophecy anywhere in the Bible that unbelievers will ultimately get anything but the wrath of the Lord.

God is not finished with the nation of Israel.

And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out [Ezek. 20:33–34].

"God tells them that He intends to bring them back into the land. God’s purpose with Israel will yet be fulfilled. He will someday be declared right by those who had said He was not right." McGee, J. V. (1997). Thru the Bible commentary (electronic ed., Vol. 3, p. 477). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Daniel1611

And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out [Ezek. 20:33–34].

"God tells them that He intends to bring them back into the land. God’s purpose with Israel will yet be fulfilled. He will someday be declared right by those who had said He was not right." McGee, J. V. (1997). Thru the Bible commentary (electronic ed., Vol. 3, p. 477). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

And God brought the Hebrews out of captivity and back into the land of Israel, as promised. Read Ezra and Nehemiah. This prophecy was fulfilled. Now we're in the New Testament. The wrath of God abides on he who denies the only begotten Son of God.

Daniel1611

You need to spend some time reading your Bible. God isn't through with Israel. Here's a sample for you:

Romans 11:25-29 KJV For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

At the time of the fullness of the gentiles, just before the millennial Kingdom, some of Israel will believe on Jesus Christ and be saved. That's what the passage you quoted says. So tell me how people being saved by believing on Jesus Christ in the end times relates in anyway to a bunch of, mostly European, people moving to a modern day country that calls itself "Israel."

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Ro 11:25-29]
See:

Ro 11:25-36 J. Vernon McGee

And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea [Isa. 11:11].

"God shall restore the nation Israel to the land. They were established the first time in the land when Moses led them out of Egypt, and Joshua brought them into the land." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Prophets (Isaiah 1-35) (electronic ed., Vol. 22, p. 113). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

journey

At the time of the fullness of the gentiles, just before the millennial Kingdom, some of Israel will believe on Jesus Christ and be saved. That's what the passage you quoted says. So tell me how people being saved by believing on Jesus Christ in the end times relates in anyway to a bunch of, mostly European, people moving to a modern day country that calls itself "Israel."

I already did, but you have a reading comprehension problem, or you only pay attention to Scripture that agrees with your doctrine. Here's some more for you to try and explain away:

Isaiah 2:1-5 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. 2 And it shall come to pass in the latter days, that the mountain of Jehovah's house shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. 3 And many peoples shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of Jehovah from Jerusalem. 4 And he will judge between the nations, and will decide concerning many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning-hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. 5 O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of Jehovah.

Isaiah 9:2-7 The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined. 3 Thou hast multiplied the nation, thou hast increased their joy: they joy before thee according to the joy in harvest, as men rejoice when they divide the spoil. 4 For the yoke of his burden, and the staff of his shoulder, the rod of his oppressor, thou hast broken as in the day of Midian. 5 For all the armor of the armed man in the tumult, and the garments rolled in blood, shall be for burning, for fuel of fire. 6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. 7 Of the increase of his government and of peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of Jehovah of hosts will perform this.

Ezekiel 37:25-28 KJV And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever. 26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. 27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Micah 4:1-3 But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. 2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 3 And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

glorydaz

I already did, but you have a reading comprehension problem, or you only pay attention to Scripture that agrees with your doctrine. Here's some more for you to try and explain away:

Isaiah 2:1-5 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. 2 And it shall come to pass in the latter days, that the mountain of Jehovah's house shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. 3 And many peoples shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of Jehovah from Jerusalem. 4 And he will judge between the nations, and will decide concerning many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning-hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. 5 O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of Jehovah.

Isaiah 9:2-7 The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined. 3 Thou hast multiplied the nation, thou hast increased their joy: they joy before thee according to the joy in harvest, as men rejoice when they divide the spoil. 4 For the yoke of his burden, and the staff of his shoulder, the rod of his oppressor, thou hast broken as in the day of Midian. 5 For all the armor of the armed man in the tumult, and the garments rolled in blood, shall be for burning, for fuel of fire. 6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. 7 Of the increase of his government and of peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of Jehovah of hosts will perform this.

Ezekiel 37:25-28 KJV And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever. 26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. 27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Micah 4:1-3 But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. 2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 3 And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

:e4e:

Daniel1611

All verses about people who believe on Jesus Christ. Those who believe on Jesus Christ are citizens of Israel. Ephesians 2. Those who do not believe on Jesus Christ are not Israel. We're in the New Testament, bro. There is neither Jew nor Greek. The one and only thing that matter is if someone believes on Jesus Christ or not. I don't care what tribe these European so-called "Jews" pretend they descend from. If they don't believe on Jesus Christ, they have no covenant. This idea that Christ-denying Judaics are some how under the blessing of God is anathema.

journey

All verses about people who believe on Jesus Christ. Those who believe on Jesus Christ are citizens of Israel. Ephesians 2. Those who do not believe on Jesus Christ are not Israel. We're in the New Testament, bro. There is neither Jew nor Greek. The one and only thing that matter is if someone believes on Jesus Christ or not. I don't care what tribe these European so-called "Jews" pretend they descend from. If they don't believe on Jesus Christ, they have no covenant. This idea that Christ-denying Judaics are some how under the blessing of God is anathema.

I'm wasting my time with you because you either have a mind block or you're anti-Semitic. You didn't have time to read the Scripture I gave you, but it clearly shows that God isn't through with Israel. You also have some other major problems that I can't solve all at once for you. The Church which is the Body of Christ is NOT Israel, nor did it take the place of Israel. You're not ready to understand Bible prophecy that is yet to come.

Daniel1611

I'm wasting my time with you because you either have a mind block or you're anti-Semitic. You didn't have time to read the Scripture I gave you, but it clearly shows that God isn't through with Israel. You also have some other major problems that I can't solve all at once for you. The Church which is the Body of Christ is NOT Israel, nor did it take the place of Israel. You're not ready to understand Bible prophecy that is yet to come.

Maybe drop your Bible commentaries and let the New Testament be your commentary on the Old Testament. You don't. That's why you can't find any NT verses that talk about "Jews" returning to the land and being separate from the people of Christ. You go back to OT prophecies that were either already fulfilled or apply to the people who believe on the Lord. This dispensationalist theory is a modern invention that was never taught before because it isn't Biblical. This whole theory of yours is man made nonsense that some apostates like CI Scofield came up with in the 1800s.

journey

Maybe drop your Bible commentaries and let the New Testament be your commentary on the Old Testament. You don't. That's why you can't find any NT verses that talk about "Jews" returning to the land and being separate from the people of Christ. You go back to OT prophecies that were either already fulfilled or apply to the people who believe on the Lord. This dispensationalist theory is a modern invention that was never taught before because it isn't Biblical. This whole theory of yours is man made nonsense that some apostates like CI Scofield came up with in the 1800s.

I'm not using commentaries, and most of what I gave you was Scripture involving Bible prophecy that HAS NOT been fulfilled yet. I do see that I'm wasting my time because you aren't mature enough in the Bible or ready for it. I won't be wasting any more of my time. Go back and read the Scripture I gave you again. It's a matter of what God's Word teaches.

chair

It is getting rather tedious seeing all of these Christian plans and explanations about what we do. Why don't you folks concern yourselves with yourselves, and leave us out of your theological games?

iamaberean

You are confused. Jesus is the true Israel, therefore Christians are the children of Israel. In fact it has always been true that only those of faith are the children of Israel.
Rom 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

It depends on who Israel really is.

No unbelievers will be gathered to Israel by God--

Eze 20:33 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:
Eze 20:34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.
Eze 20:35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.
Eze 20:36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord GOD.
Eze 20:37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:
Eze 20:38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

chair

You are confused. Jesus is the true Israel, therefore Christians are the children of Israel.

We all know that the Navajo are the True Children of Israel (TM). Or was it the British? No, maybe the Zulu.

You folks don't even bother to call yourselves "Children of Israel". Time to grow up and quit these silly games.

iamaberean

We all know that the Navajo are the True Children of Israel (TM). Or was it the British? No, maybe the Zulu.

You folks don't even bother to call yourselves "Children of Israel". Time to grow up and quit these silly games.

According to the word of God. We are his children, Jesus is God and also the true Israel, therefore we are the true children of Israel.

Israel
yiśrâ'êl
yis-raw-ale'
From H8280 and H410; he will rule as God; Jisrael, a symbolical name of Jacob; also (typically) of his posterity: - Israel.

Jacob was given the symbolic name, Jesus is the one who 'will rule as God'.

Mat 2:14 When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:
Mat 2:15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.