Jews Leaving Europe For Israel In Record Numbers

JosephR

According to the word of God. We are his children, Jesus is God and also the true Israel, therefore we are the true children of Israel.

Israel

yiśrâ'êl

yis-raw-ale'

From H8280 and H410; he will rule as God; Jisrael, a symbolical name of Jacob; also (typically) of his posterity: - Israel.

Yeah chair,, you didn't know Jesus was God, get with the program,, or should I say programming :)

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Interesting read

39. The Children of Israel, gain power and influence more than ever and regroup into one place.

17:6 Then We gave back to you your independence from them, and We supplied you with wealth and sons, and We made you more influential.

17:104 And We said after him to the Children of Israel: “Dwell on the earth, then, when the time of the second promise comes, We will bring you all together as a mixed crowd.”

The prophesized rise to power and regrouping of the Children of Israel came to fulfillment in 1948 with the declaration of the “State of Israel”. This is the first time since the Exodus, and the second time since the Kingdom of Israel, that a large mass of the Children of Israel has come together in one place.

40. The end of “new Israel” will come at the hands of those who are Monotheists, as they will retake the Temple as they had done under centuries ago.

17:7 If you do good, then it will be good for you, and if you do bad, then so be it. But when the promise of the second time comes, they will make your faces filled with sorrow and they will enter the Temple as they did the first time, and they will strike down all that was raised up.

The sad truth for the Children of Israel is, as their rise to power and gathering has been prophesized in the final Scripture over 1,400 years ago – so has their undeniable end and destruction. The ungodly actions of the Children of Israel - coinciding with this second rise of power - have ensured that their fate is sealed and that God’s system is moving towards events that will bring about this end.

We ask that God have mercy on the souls of those amongst them who will still listen to the truth and amend their ways before the eventual end is here.

journey

You are confused. Jesus is the true Israel, therefore Christians are the children of Israel. In fact it has always been true that only those of faith are the children of Israel.
Rom 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

You don't have a clue either. I'm not going to waste any more of my time in this thread. Start with the basics.

chair

According to the word of God. We are his children, Jesus is God and also the true Israel, therefore we are the true children of Israel.

Israel
yiśrâ'êl
yis-raw-ale'
From H8280 and H410; he will rule as God; Jisrael, a symbolical name of Jacob; also (typically) of his posterity: - Israel.

Jacob was given the symbolic name, Jesus is the one who 'will rule as God'.

Mat 2:14 When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:
Mat 2:15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

Sometimes, when I log into this site, I feel like I've stepped into an insane asylum. Suddenly words have flexible meanings, science is considered nonsense, and bigotry seems completely reasonable.

Sometimes it is amusing. At other times annoying.

journey

Romans 11:25-29 KJV For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Romans 11:25-29 KJV For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

"without repentance'' means that the literal promises GOD made to the fathers....Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are unconditional.

Some would rather find a sophisticated way to make GOD out as a liar.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
"without repentance'' means that the literal promises GOD made to the fathers....Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are unconditional.

Some would rather find a sophisticated way to make GOD out as a liar.

nope..."without repentance" means that you don't need to love me for God to gift you eternal life after He has called you.

False Prophet

[7] Thus saith the Lord of hosts: Behold I will save my people from the land of the east, and from the land of the going down of the sun. [8] And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God in truth and in justice. [9] Thus saith the Lord of hosts: Let your hands be strengthened, you that hear in these days these words by the mouth of the prophets, in the day that the house of the Lord of hosts was founded, that the temple might be built. Zech 8

Daniel1611

To whom were the promises made?

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. -Galatians 3:16

Who is Abraham's seed?

And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. -Galatians 3:29

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Who is Abraham's seed?

And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. Galatians 3:29

And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise [Gal. 3:29].

"How can we be Abraham’s descendants? Because of the fact that Abraham was saved by faith, and we are saved by faith. Abraham brought a little animal to sacrifice, which looked forward to the coming of the Son of God, the supreme sacrifice. In my day, Christ has already come, and I can look back in history and say, “Nineteen hundred years ago the Son of God came and died on the cross for me that I might have life, and I trust Him.” Some time ago I had the privilege of speaking to a group of wonderful Jewish folk, and I started by saying, “Well, it is always a privilege for me to speak to the sons of Abraham.” And they all smiled. Then I added, “Because I am a son of Abraham, too.” They didn’t all smile at that. In fact, some of them had a question mark on their faces, and rightly so. If I am in Christ and you are in Christ, then we belong to Abraham’s seed, and we are heirs according to the promise. How wonderful this is!" McGee, J. V. (1997). Thru the Bible commentary (electronic ed., Vol. 5, p. 174). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Daniel1611

And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise [Gal. 3:29].

"How can we be Abraham’s descendants? Because of the fact that Abraham was saved by faith, and we are saved by faith. Abraham brought a little animal to sacrifice, which looked forward to the coming of the Son of God, the supreme sacrifice. In my day, Christ has already come, and I can look back in history and say, “Nineteen hundred years ago the Son of God came and died on the cross for me that I might have life, and I trust Him.” Some time ago I had the privilege of speaking to a group of wonderful Jewish folk, and I started by saying, “Well, it is always a privilege for me to speak to the sons of Abraham.” And they all smiled. Then I added, “Because I am a son of Abraham, too.” They didn’t all smile at that. In fact, some of them had a question mark on their faces, and rightly so. If I am in Christ and you are in Christ, then we belong to Abraham’s seed, and we are heirs according to the promise. How wonderful this is!" McGee, J. V. (1997). Thru the Bible commentary (electronic ed., Vol. 5, p. 174). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

That's not what the Bible says. That's why you quote a commentary. The Bible says IF you are Christ's, then are you Abraham's seed. If you are not Christ's, you are not Abraham's seed. Throw out your commentary and read the Bible. Don't even read commentaries. The Bible said the Holy Spirit will lead you into all truth. I've never read any commentary that wasn't full of unbiblical false doctrine. That's typically why they write commentaries: To add to the Bible things that aren't there. Unbelieving Jews are not the seed of Abraham. They are antichrist and the wrath of God abideth on them. Instead of praising the Jews, we should get the gospel to them and get them saved. Lying to Jews and praising them is to hate them. To preach the gospel is to love them.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"That's not what the Bible says. That's why you quote a commentary. The Bible says if you are Christ's, then are you Abraham's seed."
J. Vernon McGee was a Christian. We are encouraged to seek good bible teachers (Is. 54:13). :dizzy:

"Instead of praising the Jews, we should get the gospel to them and get them saved."
You can't save anyone, Lefty. :hammer: Rom. 11:25, Eph. 2:5, 8, Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10

Daniel1611

J. Vernon McGee was a Christian. We are encouraged to seek good bible teachers (Is. 54:13). :dizzy:

You can't save anyone, Lefty. :hammer: Rom. 11:25, Eph. 2:5, 8, Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10

The commentary you quote doesn't teach the Bible. It adds to it. The Bible says Christ's people are the children of Abraham. You and your commentary say unbelieving Jews are the children of Abraham. Your commentary is wrong. Why not stop idolizing Jews and commentaries and believe the Bible? I've never read a commentary that wasn't full of false doctrine. I don't use them. Ever. My Bible is King James Bible. No commentary, no notes, no nothing. Just the Bible by itself.