Jews Dont Even Keep The Law

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your loosing it again. Your away out there in la la land.

Incorrect. You could have the KJV or the NKJV, both English translations, but not in the United States of America where we instead had the New American Standard Bible, or the NASB/NASU. I did not know about the ASV I think? Maybe I did or was told about it. In any case, I learned about its existence later on in life.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect. You could have the KJV or the NKJV, both English translations, but not in the United States of America where we instead had the New American Standard Bible, or the NASB/NASU. I did not know about the ASV I think? Maybe I did or was told about it. In any case, I learned about its existence later on in life.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your drifting again. Focus. Now who cares?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You lied again. You really do abuse that word.

Shalom.

Today is Shishi, 12-22.

It is my belief that you have not yet heard the word shalom correct or right. I cannot say that it is not for you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shishi, 12-22.

It is my belief that you have not yet heard the word shalom correct or right. I cannot say that it is not for you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You said goodbye
I said
lol I hope that is good bye.
Shalom.
Today, beginning with evening, night, through morning, day, is Revi'i (Fourth), 12-20.
It was, yes. But not using those words. I did not say good bye. I said shalom. Shalom means peace.
Peace to you.
Shalom.
Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I said

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post

Shalom.
Today, beginning with evening, night, through morning, day, is Revi'i (Fourth), 12-20.
It was, yes.

You do say that I did say goodbye. Your quote of me shows that I said shalom. You can take it as goodbye but that is not what I said. Meaning, it can be the end of our conversation.

I said
Your an idiot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post

Shalom.
It was, yes.

I said
Your an idiot.

No. You are not to call anyone an idiot. It is disobedience to God's word.

Matthew 5:22 NLT - But I say, if you are even angry with someone, you are subject to judgment! If you call someone an idiot, you are in danger of being brought before the court. And if you curse someone, you are in danger of the fires of hell.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I said
Don't look at me for these discussions. If I could run Jacob off I would.

I thought my contributions to the thread here would perhaps redeem it, or re-orient it towards more constructive discussion, hence my sharing. Since your 'spat' with Jacob is just going in circles (ad naseum) and becoming near pointless, now with name-calling, I think its reached a point of no return.

The whole things is a manmade creation anyways, as all religious systems are (a mix of history, mythology, religious parables, ethos and morals, universal principles, etc.), - the systems or schools MAY be more or less 'inspired' or 'enlightened' of course, but that is for each soul to determine in their study, research and personal preference, which is all you have at the end of the day anyways.

The bible is a potpourri of so many different ideas, concepts and traditions, from which a host of different cults build and base their religion from. To derive one special interpretation out of it all is nothing really special being subject to translation. Jacob is entitled to believe as he chooses. If you see the conversation going nowhere, or a failure to grasp basic concepts, then just cease pursuing it, or redirect the dialogue. Be creative. But demeaning a person by name calling is not going to convert him to towards considering your point of view.

Namaste