Jews Dont Even Keep The Law

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jews Dont Keep The Law

Matt 3:15
15 But Jesus answered and said to him, "Permit it to be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness." Then he allowed Him.
Luke 11:42
42 "But woe to you Pharisees! For you tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass by justice and the love of God. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.
Rom 2:16-29
16 in the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel.
17 Indeed you are called a Jew, and rest on the law, and make your boast in God,
18 and know His will, and approve the things that are excellent, being instructed out of the law,
19 and are confident that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness,
20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, having the form of knowledge and truth in the law.
21 You, therefore, who teach another, do you not teach yourself? You who preach that a man should not steal, do you steal?
22 You who say, "Do not commit adultery," do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples?
23 You who make your boast in the law, do you dishonor God through breaking the law?
24 For "The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.
25 For circumcision is indeed profitable if you keep the law; but if you are a breaker of the law, your circumcision has become uncircumcision.
26 Therefore, if an uncircumcised man keeps the righteous requirements of the law, will not his uncircumcision be counted as circumcision?
27 And will not the physically uncircumcised, if he fulfills the law, judge you who, even with your written code and circumcision, are a transgressor of the law?
28 For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh;
29 but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.
Acts 15:5-11
5 But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, "It is necessary to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses."
6 Now the apostles and elders came together to consider this matter.
7 And when there had been much dispute, Peter rose up and said to them: "Men and brethren, you know that a good while ago God chose among us, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe.
8 "So God, who knows the heart, acknowledged them by giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He did to us,
9 "and made no distinction between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
10 "Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
11 "But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved in the same manner as they."
Acts 15:24
24 Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, 'You must be circumcised and keep the law'-- to whom we gave no such commandment--
Gal 6:13-16
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.
14 But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.
15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a new creation.
16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God.
(NKJ)
xxx Jews lead you into keeping the old testament law and they dont even keep it themselves. That is why Jesus came to deliver all from the old testament law.

Satan wants everyone under the old testament law. Because that is where his authority is, as the wrath of God according to the old testament law.

daqq

Jews Dont Keep The Law

Matt 3:15
15 But Jesus answered and said to him, "Permit it to be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness." Then he allowed Him.
Luke 11:42
42 "But woe to you Pharisees! For you tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass by justice and the love of God. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.
Rom 2:16-29
16 in the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel.
17 Indeed you are called a Jew, and rest on the law, and make your boast in God,
18 and know His will, and approve the things that are excellent, being instructed out of the law,
19 and are confident that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness,
20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, having the form of knowledge and truth in the law.
21 You, therefore, who teach another, do you not teach yourself? You who preach that a man should not steal, do you steal?
22 You who say, "Do not commit adultery," do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples?
23 You who make your boast in the law, do you dishonor God through breaking the law?
24 For "The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.
25 For circumcision is indeed profitable if you keep the law; but if you are a breaker of the law, your circumcision has become uncircumcision.
26 Therefore, if an uncircumcised man keeps the righteous requirements of the law, will not his uncircumcision be counted as circumcision?
27 And will not the physically uncircumcised, if he fulfills the law, judge you who, even with your written code and circumcision, are a transgressor of the law?
28 For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh;
29 but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.
Acts 15:5-11
5 But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, "It is necessary to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses."
6 Now the apostles and elders came together to consider this matter.
7 And when there had been much dispute, Peter rose up and said to them: "Men and brethren, you know that a good while ago God chose among us, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe.
8 "So God, who knows the heart, acknowledged them by giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He did to us,
9 "and made no distinction between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
10 "Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
11 "But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved in the same manner as they."
Acts 15:24
24 Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, 'You must be circumcised and keep the law'-- to whom we gave no such commandment--
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.
14 But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.
15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a new creation.
16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God.
(NKJ)
xxx Jews lead you into keeping the old testament law and they dont even keep it themselves. That is why Jesus came to deliver all from the old testament law.

Satan wants everyone under the old testament law. Because that is where his authority is, as the wrath of God according to the old testament law.

Funny how you are the only one that mentions "old testament law" in all that you posted. Can you not see that Paul only speaks against physical circumcision? It is because physical circumcision is the entry level sign meaning that if you become physically circumcised you must then follow all of the Jewish INTERPRETATION of the Law, (which was primarily physical then and continues to be so now). It is the physical interpretation which Paul is against because it really is no different then infant baptism or any other physical interpretation of laws and commandments. The physical does you no good other than to ultimately give you reason to boast in your flesh and what you have done. However the fact that Paul is teaching against physical circumcision does not abolish or do away with the Law; it rather only means that if you do not walk it according to the teachings of Messiah in the Gospel accounts and all of his Testimony, then you are no better off than those who think they can keep the law in the physical interpretations of the Pharisees and be okay. The reason the physical interpretations are faulty is because the outward physical "works of the Law" cannot change the inner man. The only way for the veil to be removed is to understand the Torah according to the Testimony of the Messiah in the Gospel accounts and all his words, (which are also found in the Apocalypse). The objective according to Paul is not to abolish the Torah from your heart and mind but rather to understand it in the supernal understanding whenever you read the "old covenant" even according to his own words, (2Cor 3:14 KJV). The veil is over the heart, eyes, and mind, and therefore "abolishing" or "doing away" with the Torah does not remove the veil that is over the heart, eyes, and mind. It is the Testimony of the Master that does indeed remove the veil because he is expounding the Torah, the Prophets, and the Writings in all of his parables, proverbs, idioms, sayings, teachings, doctrine, and Testimony.

Soul for soul, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot: cut them off before they choke the Seed of the Word out of the soil of your heart and you become unfruitful. If your right eye is like a desert nomad wanderer always wandering off toward unsightly things, pluck him out and cast that evil shepherd out of you. If your right hand is always putting things up to your mouth which you know you should not be eating, drinking, or smoking, cut him off and and cast that evil shepherd out of you. If your foot is always running swiftly into mischief and causing you to stumble, cut off that evil shepherd and cast him out of you, (three evil shepherds I cut off in a year, lol).

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Funny how you are the only one that mentions "old testament law" in all that you posted. Can you not see that Paul only speaks against physical circumcision? It is because physical circumcision is the entry level sign meaning that if you become physically circumcised you must then follow all of the Jewish INTERPRETATION of the Law, (which was primarily physical then and continues to be so now). It is the physical interpretation which Paul is against because it really is no different then infant baptism or any other physical interpretation of laws and commandments. The physical does you no good other than to ultimately give you reason to boast in your flesh and what you have done. However the fact that Paul is teaching against physical circumcision does not abolish or do away with the Law; it rather only means that if you do not walk it according to the teachings of Messiah in the Gospel accounts and all of his Testimony, then you are no better off than those who think they can keep the law in the physical interpretations of the Pharisees and be okay. The reason the physical interpretations are faulty is because the outward physical "works of the Law" cannot change the inner man. The only way for the veil to be removed is to understand the Torah according to the Testimony of the Messiah in the Gospel accounts and all his words, (which are also found in the Apocalypse). The objective according to Paul is not to abolish the Torah from your heart and mind but rather to understand it in the supernal understanding whenever you read the "old covenant" even according to his own words, (2Cor 3:14 KJV). The veil is over the heart, eyes, and mind, and therefore "abolishing" or "doing away" with the Torah does not remove the veil that is over the heart, eyes, and mind. It is the Testimony of the Master that does indeed remove the veil because he is expounding the Torah, the Prophets, and the Writings in all of his parables, proverbs, idioms, sayings, teachings, doctrine, and Testimony.

Soul for soul, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot: cut them off before they choke the Seed of the Word out of the soil of your heart and you become unfruitful. If your right eye is like a desert nomad wanderer always wandering off toward unsightly things, pluck him out and cast that evil shepherd out of you. If your right hand is always putting things up to your mouth which you know you should not be eating, drinking, or smoking, cut him off and and cast that evil shepherd out of you. If your foot is always running swiftly into mischief and causing you to stumble, cut off that evil shepherd and cast him out of you, (three evil shepherds I cut off in a year, lol).

I said
That is a very intellectual excuse to justify the old testament.
But I think I'll go with the Holy Spirit. Jesus made the old testament obsolete, He annulled the commandments, He changed the law.

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 9:16-18
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
18 Therefore not even the first covenant was dedicated without blood.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18-19
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
19 for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, there is the bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am a Jew, and I know that I am to keep and teach God's Commandments.

Matthew 5:17-19 NASB - 17 "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18 "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am a Jew, and I know that I am to keep and teach God's Commandments.

Matthew 5:17-19 NASB - 17 "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18 "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You were kicked out of Christianity, so now you blaspheme the new testament. Your working for satan by teaching the old testament law.

Jesus made the old testament obsolete, He annulled the commandments, He changed the law.

13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

You only have one verse that you can use to defend yourself. And you don't understand it correctly. Jesus fulfilled the law and showed us how to fulfill it also. You refuse to love Jesus.

Rom 13:10
10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
(NKJ)

daqq

I said
That is a very intellectual excuse to justify the old testament.
But I think I'll go with the Holy Spirit. Jesus made the old testament obsolete, He annulled the commandments, He changed the law.

(NKJ)

Heb 9:16-18
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
18 Therefore not even the first covenant was dedicated without blood.
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Heb 7:18-19
19 for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, there is the bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.
(NKJ)

All misunderstood and mistranslated passages taken out of context. For instance the same two words used by the same author for the metamorphosis of Enoch are used for the metamorphosis of the Torah. It is not a deletion or abolishing of the Torah but exactly what was foretold and also expected by Israel to come to pass when Messiah arrived. And that is likewise exactly what Messiah accomplished when he came. The Torah was not abolished or rendered obsolete but rather transformed just as Enoch was transformed. When Enoch was transformed he did not stop being "Enoch" and change into something entirely different. You cut yourself off from the Root by way of your doctrine. Every scribe who has been discipled into the kingdom of the heavens is like a head of household who brings forth out of his treasure things both new and old, (Matthew 13:52). Also, when you say that you will "stick with the Holy Spirit", I have seen you say many times that the Holy Spirit "gives you verses", perhaps you should ask yourself why your version of the Holy Spirit never gives you any Word of the Father out of what you call the "old testament", and why your version of the Holy Spirit tells you that Satan is the one who wants people to read the "old testament". By saying such nonsense you are already standing on the precipice of blasphemy for equating the Living Oracles of the Word of the Father in the Torah as bondage and a delight of Satan being used only to deceive people. Do you not realize that when you abolish the Torah you are essentially deleting and abolishing the Son of Elohim who is the Word of the Father? How do you suppose you will get away with teaching and preaching that the Word of the Father is abolished, obsolete, deleted, done away with, and only used by Satan to deceive people?

Acts 7:38 ASV
38 This is he that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel that spake to him in the Mount Sinai, and with our fathers: who received living oracles
[λογια ζωντα] to give unto us:

λογια ζωντα = "Living Words" ~ "Living Oracles" ~ "Living Sayings"

Luke tells us that Stephen was full of the Holy Spirit when he testified these words: why therefore does your version of the Holy Spirit tell you the opposite of the Holy Spirit who speaks through Stephen even to this day in the passage quoted above herein? I, like you, will also "stick with the Holy Spirit", but I have the Holy Scripture and Holy Word of the Holy Spirit to support what I believe and say. :chuckle:

daqq

I said
You were kicked out of Christianity, so now you blaspheme the new testament. Your working for satan by teaching the old testament law.

Lol, and you blaspheme the Father and His Word by teaching that His Word, who is His Son, has been abolished, and teaching that His Word, who is His Son, is a tool of Satan to deceive and enslave people.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
All misunderstood and mistranslated passages taken out of context. For instance the same two words used by the same author for the metamorphosis of Enoch are used for the metamorphosis of the Torah. It is not a deletion or abolishing of the Torah but exactly what was foretold and also expected by Israel to come to pass when Messiah arrived. And that is likewise exactly what Messiah accomplished when he came. The Torah was not abolished or rendered obsolete but rather transformed just as Enoch was transformed. When Enoch was transformed he did not stop being "Enoch" and change into something entirely different. You cut yourself off from the Root by way of your doctrine. Every scribe who has been discipled into the kingdom of the heavens is like a head of household who brings forth out of his treasure things both new and old, (Matthew 13:52).

Also, when you say that you will "stick with the Holy Spirit", I have seen you say many times that the Holy Spirit "gives you verses", perhaps you should ask yourself why your version of the Holy Spirit never gives you any Word of the Father out of what you call the "old testament",

and why your version of the Holy Spirit tells you that Satan is the one who wants people to read the "old testament". By saying such nonsense you are already standing on the precipice of blasphemy for equating the Living Oracles of the Word of the Father in the Torah as bondage and a delight of Satan being used only to deceive people. Do you not realize that when you abolish the Torah you are essentially deleting and abolishing the Son of Elohim who is the Word of the Father? How do you suppose you will get away with teaching and preaching that the Word of the Father is abolished, obsolete, deleted, done away with, and only used by Satan to deceive people?

I said
Intellectual nonsense. Carnal logic, and reasoning. The wisdom of man.

[1Co 1:19-21
19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
20 Where [is] the wise? Where [is] the scribe? Where [is] the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.

I asked the Holy Spirit why the Father doesn't talk to me, He said.

[Jhn 5:37-38

37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.

He also said

[Jhn 5:37-38
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.

And He said
[2Th 2:3-4
3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for [that Day will not come] unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

I'm thinking you didn't know that, and that you don't know the Holy Spirit.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said

Jesus made the old testament obsolete, He annulled the commandments, He changed the law.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
(NKJ)

You only have one verse that you can use to defend yourself. And you don't understand it correctly. Jesus fulfilled the law and showed us how to fulfill it also. You refuse to love Jesus.

Rom 13:10
10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

Why do you say that I was kicked out of Christianity?

I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation. I am a Jew. I read, study, observe, keep, and teach Torah. The New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is in Yeshua HaMashiach, Jesus the Christ. It is God's law written on minds and hearts. As a proselyte and a convert to Judaism and Israel, I was originally still a Christian and in at least a way not still fully converted. However, I do not accept the doctrine of the Trinity, which some people accept to be a doctrine of Christianity. In Christianity I was also kept from observing God's Law, though I was able to keep it on my own in many ways. Though there are essentials for all that turn to God from among the Gentiles, and no greater burden than these, I still chose to obey Jesus' instruction in Matthew 5:17-19, and this, or the New Covenant, is how I became a part of Israel. It is important to be in covenant with God.

Acts 15:19-20 NASB - 19 "Therefore it is my judgment that we do not trouble those who are turning to God from among the Gentiles, 20 but that we write to them that they abstain from things contaminated by idols and from fornication and from what is strangled and from blood.

Jeremiah 31:31-34 NASB - 31 "Behold, days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, 32 not like the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband to them," declares the LORD. 33 "But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days," declares the LORD, "I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34 "They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them," declares the LORD, "for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Why do you say that I was kicked out of Christianity?

I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation. I am a Jew. I read, study, observe, keep, and teach Torah. The New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is in Yeshua HaMashiach, Jesus the Christ. It is God's law written on minds and hearts. As a proselyte and a convert to Judaism and Israel, I was originally still a Christian and in at least a way not still fully converted. However, I do not accept the doctrine of the Trinity, which some people accept to be a doctrine of Christianity. In Christianity I was also kept from observing God's Law, though I was able to keep it on my own in many ways. Though there are essentials for all that turn to God from among the Gentiles, and no greater burden than these, I still chose to obey Jesus' instruction in Matthew 5:17-19, and this, or the New Covenant, is how I became a part of Israel. It is important to be in covenant with God.

Acts 15:19-20 NASB - 19 "Therefore it is my judgment that we do not trouble those who are turning to God from among the Gentiles, 20 but that we write to them that they abstain from things contaminated by idols and from fornication and from what is strangled and from blood.

Jeremiah 31:31-34 NASB - 31 "Behold, days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, 32 not like the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband to them," declares the LORD. 33 "But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days," declares the LORD, "I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34 "They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them," declares the LORD, "for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your still spreading that same old deception of yours. From that doctrine of demons. Your Matt 5-19 says if anyone annuls the commandments in the old testament shall be called least in the kingdom.

The KJV and the NKJV says breaks one of the laws. Now in the KJV and the NKJV it says in Heb that Jesus annulled the old testament commandments . Your version says Jesus is the least in the kingdom. You are helping satan discredit Jesus. Your an antichrist.

[Mat 5:19-20 KJV] 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

[Mat 5:19-20 NKJV] 19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

[Heb 7:12, 18 NKJV] 12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ... 18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

[Heb 7:18 KJV] 18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your still spreading that same old deception of yours. From that doctrine of demons. Your Matt 5-19 says if anyone annuls the commandments in the old testament shall be called least in the kingdom.

The KJV and the NKJV says breaks one of the laws. Now in the KJV and the NKJV it says in Heb that Jesus annulled the old testament commandments . Your version says Jesus is the least in the kingdom. You are helping satan discredit Jesus. Your an antichrist.

[Mat 5:19-20 KJV] 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

[Mat 5:19-20 NKJV] 19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

[Heb 7:12, 18 NKJV] 12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ... 18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

[Heb 7:18 KJV] 18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.

Shalom.

No.

I have already said many times that Jesus observed and taught the Law. Do you believe that you are to obey or follow His instruction or teaching?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No.

I have already said many times that Jesus observed and taught the Law. Do you believe that you are to obey or follow His instruction or teaching?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your lying again. Your the one that is sinning against Jesus. Jesus changed the law. Your calling Jesus a liar by teaching the old testament law. Your an antichrist. Jesus changed the law.

[Heb 7:12, 18 NKJV] 12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your lying again. Your the one that is sinning against Jesus. Jesus changed the law. Your calling Jesus a liar by teaching the old testament law. Your an antichrist. Jesus changed the law.

[Heb 7:12, 18 NKJV] 12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...

Shalom.

You are misinterpreting what you are reading. And, you have rejected what Jesus said. The Law defines what sin is.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are misinterpreting what you are reading. And, you have rejected what Jesus said. The Law defines what sin is.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. The new testament law of Christ defines what sin is.
And to leave Jesus and go backwards to the old testament law is a sin. And you have fallen from grace. If you even attempt to be justified by the old testament law you have fallen from grace.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. The new testament law of Christ defines what sin is.
And to leave Jesus and go backwards to the old testament law is a sin. And you have fallen from grace. If you even attempt to be justified by the old testament law you have fallen from grace.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
Shalom.

Not if you accept all of Matthew through Revelation.

1 John 3:4 KJV - 4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Not if you accept all of Matthew through Revelation.

1 John 3:4 KJV - 4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said\
To accept Matt through Rev is to reject the old testament law. Jesus changed the law He didn't do away with law. Do you even know what the definition of justice is????

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said\
To accept Matt through Rev is to reject the old testament law. Jesus changed the law He didn't do away with law. Do you even know what the definition of justice is????
Shalom.

The problem is that you are wrong.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Not without God and His Law.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The law supports justice. And you cant define justice. Doesn't that tell you something about your own deception.
[Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."