Jews Dont Even Keep The Law

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You seem to go brain dead. And you just start rambling about nothing about yourself, about your logic which is ridiculous.

No. You said that I am an idiot. Not the Holy Spirit.
Saying this does not make it true. You need to think about what you have said. You have gone against Scripture in doing so and the Holy Spirit never goes against Scripture.
Expose what is wrong with the truth. Do not do what the Scriptures tell you not to do.
You are incorrect. But if you don't believe 2 Timothy 3:16-17 you will not see your error.
That is not what Paul wrote there.
We need to talk about what Paul did write there.
You need to speak the truth in love if you know what it is.
That is not what I mean.
I mean the following, this.
Ephesians 4:15 KJV - But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, [even] Christ:
Of course, yes.
Do you know what the truth is?
I am content. Whether it can be proven that I am or not. I don't know if a person could ever be banned for rambling. It is difficult to say that this is not what I am doing since by saying this you are saying that you are in control or you are in control of me.
Okay.
Shalom.
If you think that it is I can leave. I don't continue when someone accuses me of rambling. There is nothing more that the person wants to hear.
Saying something is a lie or that something is wrong does accomplish something. But it doesn't allow for progress or for a person to leave, none of which you have indicated should happen or occur which is appropriate though it is not you or me.
I don't know what rambling is but I am done talking to or and with you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You seem to go brain dead. And you just start rambling about nothing about yourself, about your logic which is ridiculous.

I don't care much for my logic. I don't know what you are saying is ridiculous. As for rambling this is supposed to be about the gospel but you turned it in to something else. As for saying I go brain dead that is a very inappropriate thing for you to say.

Shalom.

Jacob