Jews Dont Even Keep The Law

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect. If you can use the KJV you may be able to use other translations as well.

I said
lolol There is some of that idiot logic. If you knew the Holy Spirit He could tell you about the doctrines of demons.
[1Ti 4:1
1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol There is some of that idiot logic. If you knew the Holy Spirit He could tell you about the doctrines of demons.
[1Ti 4:1
1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,

Yes. But even though this is in the Bible children do not need to know about the doctrines of demons.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolo Nobody brought up children. Nobody was talking about children. You have one weird mind.

It is not even for adults. If you know of a doctrine of demons I do not want you to teach it to me, communicate it to me, or tell me what it is.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Blueletter is not the problem. Its you and being deceived by a phony bible. And trying to teach that phony stuff.

I am a citizen of the United States of America. I was instructed to and wanted to read the New American Standard Bible. The rest is history.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am a citizen of the United States of America. I was instructed to and wanted to read the New American Standard Bible. The rest is history.

I said
You should question who ever told you to read it. Then ask God which version you should read.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I shared Matthew 5:17-20 NASB with him years later.

I am a no to the NIV.

I said
I have seen you mess these all up. The NASB speaks lies against the KJV and the NKJV. Your bible speak blasphemy against the real bibles.

Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill.

19 “Whoever then annuls one

Take a look at the KJV and the NKJV.
[Mat 5:17-19
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

[Heb 7:18 NKJV] 18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I have seen you mess these all up. The NASB speaks lies against the KJV and the NKJV. Your bible speak blasphemy against the real bibles.

Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill.

19 “Whoever then annuls one

Take a look at the KJV and the NKJV.
[Mat 5:17-19
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

[Heb 7:18 NKJV] 18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
Shalom.

I accept the KJV and the NKJV here. The KJV came first. Then was it the NASB or the NKJV?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Makes no difference. The KJV and the NKJV don't blaspheme the other. The NASB does.

Shalom.

Today, evening and morning, night and day, is Shishi (Sixth), 12-22.

For the NASB to lie against the NKJV, for it to be even possible, the NASB would have to have been after the NKJV, if one of them is perfect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today, evening and morning, night and day, is Shishi (Sixth), 12-22.

For the NASB to lie against the NKJV, for it to be even possible, the NASB would have to have been after the NKJV, if one of them is perfect.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
that doesn't even make any sense. No matter when something was written all it takes is a different opinion to blaspheme another book. And you forget the NASB was written after the KJV. How come you left that out.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I accept the KJV and the NKJV here. The KJV came first. Then was it the NASB or the NKJV?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
that doesn't even make any sense. No matter when something was written all it takes is a different opinion to blaspheme another book. And you forget the NASB was written after the KJV. How come you left that out.

Because the KJV was in England and the NKJV was in the United States of America. Or rather see the post above I did not leave that out.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Because the KJV was in England and the NKJV was in the United States of America. Or rather see the post above I did not leave that out.

I said
lolol England and the United States both speak English. Your really stumbling over your own tongue now.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol England and the United States both speak English. Your really stumbling over your own tongue now.

In the United States of America we do not have a King. There was a King associated with the King James Version.

Not the New American Standard Bible. There is the American Standard Bible. There is the New American Standard Update.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
In the United States of America we do not have a King. There was a King associated with the King James Version.

Not the New American Standard Bible. There is the American Standard Bible. There is the New American Standard Update.

I said
Your loosing it again. Your away out there in la la land.