Jews Dont Even Keep The Law

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
yes.

Shalom.

Then you can explain scripture from that context then.

However, if you accept Matthew through Revelation you must accept Scripture.

Otherwise, begin with the TaNaK and move on to Matthew through Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Then you can explain scripture from that context then.

However, if you accept Matthew through Revelation you must accept Scripture.

Otherwise, begin with the TaNaK and move on to Matthew through Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol Your tripping again. Talking but not saying nothing. Squirming. Rambling.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. But pardon me. Talking is not saying nothing.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Why are you even on my threads, we have never agreed on anything. I have proven your a liar. We will never agree on anything. Cant you find any Jews that will talk to you?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Why are you even on my threads, we have never agreed on anything. I have proven your a liar. We will never agree on anything. Cant you find any Jews that will talk to you?

Shalom.

By God's grace I hope that we can recover from your words here. I am here sharing the truth of God's word with you. My understanding is that you prohibit people from studying All Scripture. Is it true that to have nt scripture you have to have ot scripture? If the only scripture there is is nt.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

By God's grace I hope that we can recover from your words here. I am here sharing the truth of God's word with you. My understanding is that you prohibit people from studying All Scripture. Is it true that to have nt scripture you have to have ot scripture? If the only scripture there is is nt.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your a liar. Your here trying to deceive me into falling from grace as you have.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your a liar. Your here trying to deceive me into falling from grace as you have.

Shalom.

There is no reason to fall from grace. There is no reason for you to fear falling from grace. You know the truth that you should not fall from grace. Grace is not a feeling, an emotion, or an expression. It comes to us, is given to us, by God. The message of God's grace is contained in the gospel of Jesus Christ, the gospel of your salvation, the gospel that you believe as a Christian, so long or in so much or in as much as you understand it in truth and are truly a Christian.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

There is no reason to fall from grace. There is no reason for you to fear falling from grace. You know the truth that you should not fall from grace. Grace is not a feeling, an emotion, or an expression. It comes to us, is given to us, by God. The message of God's grace is contained in the gospel of Jesus Christ, the gospel of your salvation, the gospel that you believe as a Christian, so long or in so much or in as much as you understand it in truth and are truly a Christian.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That is just what I would expect to hear from someone who has fallen from grace. And got kicked out of Christianity.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is just what I would expect to hear from someone who has fallen from grace. And got kicked out of Christianity.
Shalom.

Neither has happened to me. I was warned about this as a child. Between being at home on the computer, communicating with people via computer, and God by His Spirit.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your lying again.

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 12-19. It is evening, night. It is soon to be morning, day. I am writing from Tacoma, Washington.

No.

I am not lying.

I believe I was a child when I first communicated with you on a computer via the internet.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 12-19. It is evening, night. It is soon to be morning, day. I am writing from Tacoma, Washington.

No.

I am not lying.

I believe I was a child when I first communicated with you on a computer via the internet.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
What kind of lies are you coming up with now. How old are you now?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
What kind of lies are you coming up with now. How old are you now?

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 12-19.

I was born Elul 13, 5740. August 25, 1980. I do not celebrate my birthday.

I do not know what you are talking about or why you are asking me this.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 12-19.

I was born Elul 13, 5740. August 25, 1980. I do not celebrate my birthday.

I do not know what you are talking about or why you are asking me this.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol I asked you about a year ago and you said you were 42.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what to answer you or how to help you with what you have said nor do I know why you said it.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I said it because your an idiot. You don't know what your doing. That is why you got kicked out of Christianity.