Jews Dont Even Keep The Law

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have been studying the Bible since I was a child, and I still have much to learn.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I understand that. I have seen it many times before when someone gets a little knowledge. And the devil convinces them they are ready to teach when they are not. What happens is they loose their humility and gain some pride. Then they go around trying to trick people into believing them. Its all a deception from the devil. I knew the bible well for 14 years going through the three years of the milk and the eleven years of the meat understanding. When I came to the revelations of Jesus Christ I knew it was time for me to share them. I still don't go out to teach, I just go out to share the revelations I have received. In the past 25 years I have received over 2500 of these revelations. And I am not here to teach, only to share my revelations. I am only here to demonstrate the Holy Spirit, He is the teacher.

[1Co 2:1-5
1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I understand that. I have seen it many times before when someone gets a little knowledge. And the devil convinces them they are ready to teach when they are not. What happens is they loose their humility and gain some pride. Then they go around trying to trick people into believing them. Its all a deception from the devil. I knew the bible well for 14 years going through the three years of the milk and the eleven years of the meat understanding. When I came to the revelations of Jesus Christ I knew it was time for me to share them. I still don't go out to teach, I just go out to share the revelations I have received. In the past 25 years I have received over 2500 of these revelations. And I am not here to teach, only to share my revelations. I am only here to demonstrate the Holy Spirit, He is the teacher.

[1Co 2:1-5
1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
Shalom.

I have a difficult time trusting you. I know God's word but my experience is not the same as yours.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have a difficult time trusting you. I know God's word but my experience is not the same as yours.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I know. How many times did you say you hadn't heard of that. I told you things in the meat understanding that you had no idea of what that meant. The fact that you didn't know what I was saying so many times was your first clue that your not in the position of teaching me or anyone else. But that didn't register with you. I can tell you this you haven't crucified your emotions and feelings yet. I don't think you have even entered the kingdom of God yet. You never got that far in Christianity. And the Jews worshiped in the flesh not in the Spirit.

[Gal 5:24
24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

[Mar 1:15
15 and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel."
[Luk 17:20-21
20 Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation;
21 "nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I know. How many times did you say you hadn't heard of that. I told you things in the meat understanding that you had no idea of what that meant. The fact that you didn't know what I was saying so many times was your first clue that your not in the position of teaching me or anyone else. But that didn't register with you. I can tell you this you haven't crucified your emotions and feelings yet. I don't think you have even entered the kingdom of God yet. You never got that far in Christianity. And the Jews worshiped in the flesh not in the Spirit.

[Gal 5:24
24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

[Mar 1:15
15 and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel."
[Luk 17:20-21
20 Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation;
21 "nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you."
Shalom.

I do not know what you mean by the meat understanding. I was in a program at camp growing up called TCL (Training in Christian Living). We memorized Hebrews 5:14 But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you mean by the meat understanding. I was in a program at camp growing up called TCL (Training in Christian Living). We memorized Hebrews 5:14 But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The milk understanding of the Word is where your at. you read a verse and then interpret it. The meat understanding is when you read a verse and the Holy Spirit gives you another verse to explain the first verse. Verses define verses. The bible is written in the milk understanding. It takes the Holy Spirit to teach the meat understanding. And the Holy Spirit only quotes verses.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The milk understanding of the Word is where your at. you read a verse and then interpret it. The meat understanding is when you read a verse and the Holy Spirit gives you another verse to explain the first verse. Verses define verses. The bible is written in the milk understanding. It takes the Holy Spirit to teach the meat understanding. And the Holy Spirit only quotes verses.
Shalom.

How is this different from Cross-Referencing? I used to almost always think of another verse.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

How is this different from Cross-Referencing? I used to almost always think of another verse.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I hear that a lot. People would think of a verse and just over look it or let it go and forget it. That was the Holy Spirit trying to teach you something. But the devil and his deception was so strong. The devil was the one leading you away from that verse.
The wisdom from above. The Holy Spirit never works through your emotions. He only gently, and peaceably quotes you a verse. There is power in that verse if you use it. To purge your mind of all other thoughts and feelings. IF you want to please God.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

James 3:17
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
(NKJ)

The devil has lead you away from the Holy Spirit and the living God. He has lead you back into the old testament where you don't have God in your life anymore. A Christian must stay in the new testament, abide, live. You have had satan as your god.

II Jn 1:9-11
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I hear that a lot. People would think of a verse and just over look it or let it go and forget it. That was the Holy Spirit trying to teach you something. But the devil and his deception was so strong. The devil was the one leading you away from that verse.
The wisdom from above. The Holy Spirit never works through your emotions. He only gently, and peaceably quotes you a verse. There is power in that verse if you use it. To purge your mind of all other thoughts and feelings. IF you want to please God.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

James 3:17
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
(NKJ)

The devil has lead you away from the Holy Spirit and the living God. He has lead you back into the old testament where you don't have God in your life anymore. A Christian must stay in the new testament, abide, live. You have had satan as your god.

II Jn 1:9-11
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
(NKJ)
Shalom.

Disregarding a verse or thinking one verse is better than another are both pitfalls. But when one verse reminds you of a different verse it can be a good thing. There is so much to be thankful for.

It is important to use a verse correctly, if using a verse is something that you can do.

Some verses are seen together. Other times it matters what you know, what you can think of, or what you are learning of the word of God.

For example, you may have memorized Galatians 2:20 and 2 Corinthians 5:17 together. One came before the other. You may have thought or learned one before the other. The content of the verse is important.

I forget how these go together with the Topical Memory System, but I think or believe that these two go together.

Galatians 2:20 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

20 I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

I also think delivered Himself up for me or delivered himself up for me.

2 Corinthians 5:17 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

17 Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.

The KJV says, if any man (be in Christ).

2 Corinthians 5:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Like putting together Ephesians 2:8-9 and Titus 3:5. They relate (somehow).

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Here is how it works. Paul said he was crucified with Christ. Context, context, context. But how many people will use the word "I" on themselves? When they haven't been crucified with Christ yet. And most people over look the word "IF" in verse 17. People get into the bible and assume they are in Christ. Which they are not-yet.

17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Here is how it works. Paul said he was crucified with Christ. Context, context, context. But how many people will use the word "I" on themselves? When they haven't been crucified with Christ yet. And most people over look the word "IF" in verse 17. People get into the bible and assume they are in Christ. Which they are not-yet.

17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
Shalom

Explain with Christ and in Christ. I believe that you would want to use the Bible to do so.

Shalom

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom

Explain with Christ and in Christ. I believe that you would want to use the Bible to do so.

Shalom

Jacob

I said
In Christ is being in the revelations of Jesus Christ. With Christ is being born again.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
In Christ is being in the revelations of Jesus Christ. With Christ is being for again.
Shalom.

I do not understand what you mean by either statement.

If you are born again you are a new creature in Christ? Would you say that this is correct?

Is a person in Christ when they are found to be in Christ, and after a person is in Christ would they ever not be in Christ after this?

To be crucified with Christ does not mean that you actually need to be crucified.

Shalom.

Jacob

chair

Why does everyone miss the fact that not even the Jews kept the old testament law. Jesus came to deliver us from the old testament law. Why would anyone stand up for the old testament law? Unless the were guided by satan. Satan wants everyone under the old testament law....

Actually: Nobody wants everybody under Old Testament law. Certainly not Satan. And certainly not God. God wants the Jews to observe His law.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Actually: Nobody wants everybody under Old Testament law. Certainly not Satan. And certainly not God. God wants the Jews to observe His law.

I said
lol Satan does want everyone under the old testament law. Satan was created in the image of the wrath of God. And he has authority in the old testament. But not in the new testament.

chair

I said
lol Satan does want everyone under the old testament law. Satan was created in the image of the wrath of God. And he has authority in the old testament. But not in the new testament.

Actually, he has no authority in the Old Testament. Barely appears there.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Actually, he has no authority in the Old Testament. Barely appears there.

I said

You have really missed a lot.
SATANS THRONE-THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH-OLD TESTAMENT
Rom 13:1-8
1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.
3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same.
4 For he is God's minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.
5 Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience' sake.
6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are God's ministers attending continually to this very thing.
7 Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor.
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
John 14:29-30
29 "And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe.
30 "I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.
1 Cor 15:24-26
24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power.
25 For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet.
26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death.
Rom 2:12-13
12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
13 (for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified;
Matt 23:23-24
23 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
Matt 23:24-29
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
25 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence.
26 "Blind Pharisee, first cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also.
27 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness.
28 "Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.
29 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous,
Matt 23:30-35
30 "and say, 'If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.'
31 "Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets.
32 "Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers' guilt.
33 "Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?
34 "Therefore, indeed, I send you prophets, wise men, and scribes: some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city,
35 "that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.
Rom 8:2-4
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
Rom 8:4-8
4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
James 2:12-13
12 So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty.
13 For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.
James 1:25
25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.
Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
Heb 5:8-9
8 though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered.
9 And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him,
Gal 3:24-27
24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.
26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
James 1:19-20
19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;
20 for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
Luke 6:37-38
37 "Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
38 "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."
Rom 4:14-15
14 For if those who are of the law are heirs, faith is made void and the promise made of no effect,
15 because the law brings about wrath; for where there is no law there is no transgression.
Eph 2:1-3
1 And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins,
2 in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,
3 among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
2 Tim 2:24-26
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
25 in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth,
26 and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.
1 Tim 1:8-10
8 But we know that the law is good if one uses it lawfully,
9 knowing this: that the law is not made for a righteous person, but for the lawless and insubordinate, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
10 for fornicators, for sodomites, for kidnappers, for liars, for perjurers, and if there is any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine,
Rom 7:13
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? Certainly not! On the contrary, I would not have known sin except through the law. For I would not have known covetousness unless the law had said, "You shall not covet."
8 But sin, taking opportunity by the commandment, produced in me all manner of evil desire. For apart from the law sin was dead.
9 I was alive once without the law, but when the commandment came, sin revived and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was to bring life, I found to bring death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it killed me.
12 Therefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy and just and good.
13 Has then what is good become death to me? Certainly not! But sin, that it might appear sin, was producing death in me through what is good, so that sin through the commandment might become exceedingly sinful.
1 Cor 11:28-31
28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup.
29 For he who eats and drinks in an unworthy manner eats and drinks judgment to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
30 For this reason many are weak and sick among you, and many sleep.
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.
Rom 7:5-6
5 For when we were in the flesh, the sinful passions which were aroused by the law were at work in our members to bear fruit to death.
6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter.
Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
2 Pet 3:9
9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
Matt 26:52
52 But Jesus said to him, "Put your sword in its place, for all who take the sword will perish by the sword.
(NKJ)
XXX Satans throne is in the old testament. In the old testament satan is the wrath of God. Satan rules the world now through the same ideas of punishing sinners. As the devil, satan deceives us into sinning. Then he gets permission to punish us as satan. Wrath and punishment are what rules the world today. But Jesus Christ never gave into punishing anyone. Our emotions drive us to standing up for wrath and punishment. Jesus taught us love, to suffer wrongfully but do it willingly.

Isa 14:12-15
12 "How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, you who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart: 'I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation on the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.'
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, to the lowest depths of the Pit.
(NKJ)

Heb 2:14
14 Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil,
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jews don't even keep the law.

[Gal 6:12-13
12 As many as desire to make a good showing in the flesh, these [would] compel you to be circumcised, only that they may not suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.

chair

Sorry, we Jews do not keep the law exactly the way Christians think we ought to. It isn't your business to tell us how to keep the law. It is our business. Nobody asked you to keep the law or to become a Jew. So go find something else to argue about. Or go argue with a Muslim that they don't follow Shaaria properly.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jews don't even keep the law.

[Gal 6:12-13
12 As many as desire to make a good showing in the flesh, these [would] compel you to be circumcised, only that they may not suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli (Third), 12-5.

When I keep the Law of God I am with Israel and not subject to man's laws and the courts of the United States of America where I live. This makes it difficult because I am to be in subjection to the governing authorities. What if I am a lawyer or a judge? And yet we have our own law that we observe, even in this land. I can say that I do keep the law of the land as well. Except if it is sin, according to God's law, to do so. And there is man's thinking. So as a citizen of the United States of America am I subject to the law of the land, the Law of the United States of America? I begin with the Constitution of the United States of America and the God's Law in the land, our land, of the United States of America. If this is allowed, then yes. Otherwise I suffer being ostracized from those of our land who do not observe God's Law or who are Judges, Lawyers, Justices if they are not of Israel observing Torah with me. Can I still be a Judge if I am of Israel? I suppose I would maybe need to choose to live here. I am willing and able to serve the American People in the Office of President of the United States of America. Also, we can always see God work as individuals get things right in God's time and timing. I am thankful for this. :) So nothing to complain of, but apparently there are things that need to be worked on. If we can't prosecute people how are they brought to justice? There is due process and remembering people are innocent until proven guilty. Facts, people, witnesses, thoughts, come in and with time. When justice is served are people saved from the penalty of their sin? We know what Jesus did. And we know that criminals can still be tried and found guilty of their crimes.

I suffer persecution for the cross of Christ and for being a Jew.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli (Third), 12-5.

When I keep the Law of God I am with Israel and not subject to man's laws and the courts of the United States of America where I live. This makes it difficult because I am to be in subjection to the governing authorities. What if I am a lawyer or a judge? And yet we have our own law that we observe, even in this land. I can say that I do keep the law of the land as well. Except if it is sin, according to God's law, to do so. And there is man's thinking. So as a citizen of the United States of America am I subject to the law of the land, the Law of the United States of America? I begin with the Constitution of the United States of America and the God's Law in the land, our land, of the United States of America. If this is allowed, then yes. Otherwise I suffer being ostracized from those of our land who do not observe God's Law or who are Judges, Lawyers, Justices if they are not of Israel observing Torah with me. Can I still be a Judge if I am of Israel? I suppose I would maybe need to choose to live here. I am willing and able to serve the American People in the Office of President of the United States of America. Also, we can always see God work as individuals get things right in God's time and timing. I am thankful for this. :) So nothing to complain of, but apparently there are things that need to be worked on. If we can't prosecute people how are they brought to justice? There is due process and remembering people are innocent until proven guilty. Facts, people, witnesses, thoughts, come in and with time. When justice is served are people saved from the penalty of their sin? We know what Jesus did. And we know that criminals can still be tried and found guilty of their crimes.

I suffer persecution for the cross of Christ and for being a Jew.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolo That doesn't make any sense. You cant be a Jew and suffer for Christ. Jews live by the old testament law. Jesus changed that law. You cant get an eye for an eye, and turn the other cheek at the same time. The best you can be is a Jew and a hypocrite. But you cant be a Jew and a Christian.