Jewed

kayaker

Greetings Kayaker.

I do sense you are willing to read Holy Scriptures,
even if you have erected a somewhat flimsy edifice with them.

Lets start first on what we can agree upon:

If you agree the Muslims are descendants of Ishmael, then I can discuss from this perspective. However, I think you suggested we must keep in mind the intermingling of people throughout the ages.

I'm afraid its a lot more serious than that.

Its not a case of mere "intermingling". There's hardly been enough of that.

There are nearly two billion Muslims on earth at the moment,
and I would estimate that less than 1% of them are Ishamaelites.

Please think before you type:

I suppose I didn't give the impression that I have, do, and continue to read Scripture? With more than a handful of blue-highlighted Scriptural references in my posts? You suggest I'm a bit flimsy with my argument... but, I don't think I've seen a scriptural reference in your replies to me... well... I might have missed one. Maybe you would benefit reading more, as well.

The numbers of Muslims you offer are quite stunning, yet no surprise. Nonetheless, with Ishmael being blessed as the father of 12 princes, no less, and blessed by Almighty God speaking to Father Abraham:

Genesis 17:20 "And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly mighty; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation."​

... I suppose those prophesied massive numbers of Ishmaelite descendants fell off the proverbial edge? With all these respectable, tremendous numbers of Muslims you provide, do you have any DNA evidence they are NOT descendants of Ishmael? I can appreciate your speculation the Muslims are not descendants of Ishmael; then, where did the Muslims come from? And, where'd the Ishmaelites go?

Muslims do circumcise around age 12 or 13, which was coincidentally the age of Ishmael when he was circumcised (Genesis 17:25), contrasted with the Jewish circumcision on the 8th day. So far... all I've heard is your exclusive speculation these vast sums of Muslims are only scantly related to Ishmael. Interestingly, Muslims seem to be rather fond of Father Abraham... In fact, an angel of the Lord even spoke to Hagar (Genesis 21:17, 18), which is more than happened to mother Keturah, the great harlot, and ancestress to those Shelanites who instigated the crucifixion.

So, rather than wondering were all the real Jews are... where did all those "exceedingly mighty... great nation" of Ishmaelites go? LOL! The Muslims are just a coincidentally formidable population on planet earth? In fact... on some sites I read a while back, the Muslims suggest the Shelanites are descendants of Abraham with his concubines (Genesis 25:6 KJV). I personally think they shot themselves in the foot... well, they haven't discerned Keturah's nefarious ancestry, either. Being a concubine has a far greater status receiving gifts from Abraham, which is more than I can say for Shuah, 'son' of Keturah, ancestors to the Shelanite instigators of the crucifixion... if I'm not being too hard on them, LOL!

So, the bottom line here, Nazaroo... surely a massive population of Muslims of this magnitude had an ancestral mention in the OT. I also have to consider where Ishmael's wife came from (Genesis 21:21)... and, that was before the 'new King over Egypt, which knew not Joseph" (Exodus 1:8 KJV, Ezekiel 31:1, 2, Eze 31:3 KJV, Eze 31:8, 9). Your numbers look great! But, your Scripture, and DNA evidence seems less than scant. Still... I'm listening...

kayaker

Nazaroo

18688_220669938082756_106496226_n.jpg

Nazaroo

The numbers of Muslims you offer are quite stunning, yet no surprise. Nonetheless, with Ishmael being blessed as the father of 12 princes, no less, and blessed by Almighty God speaking to Father Abraham:
Genesis 17:20 "And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly mighty; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation."
... I suppose those prophesied massive numbers of Ishmaelite descendants fell off the proverbial edge? With all these respectable, tremendous numbers of Muslims you provide, do you have any DNA evidence they are NOT descendants of Ishmael? I can appreciate your speculation the Muslims are not descendants of Ishmael; then, where did the Muslims come from? And, where'd the Ishmaelites go?

Muslims do circumcise around age 12 or 13, which was coincidentally the age of Ishmael when he was circumcised (Genesis 17:25), contrasted with the Jewish circumcision on the 8th day. So far... all I've heard is your exclusive speculation these vast sums of Muslims are only scantly related to Ishmael. Interestingly, Muslims seem to be rather fond of Father Abraham... In fact, an angel of the Lord even spoke to Hagar (Genesis 21:17, 18), which is more than happened to mother Keturah, the great harlot, and ancestress to those Shelanites who instigated the crucifixion.

So, rather than wondering were all the real Jews are... where did all those "exceedingly mighty... great nation" of Ishmaelites go? LOL
!
I hate to be picky about this, but :

Genesis 17:20 "And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly mighty; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation."

That is in the SINGULAR.

No doubt Ishmael did father A GREAT NATION.

It isn't Iraq. - that was in existance before Abraham.

It isn't India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, or Ethiopia, Sudan, Morrocco.

Since Abraham fathered MANY nations, most of these nations,
even around the Middle East, will be Abrahamites,
but NOT Ishmaelites.

So pick one. Pick ONE NATION.

I'm willing to grant that Ishmaelites could number in several million.

Any idiot can circumcise himself.
60% of North American Whites are circumcised.
I don't think you would claim that makes them Shelanite "Jews".

Don't forget that Jacob was able to travel to Esau's territory in a few days.

kayaker

Obviously, yes, in every normal way that we mean that expression today.

One might euphemistically say "tribal" but it amounts to the same thing.

Thats not to say 'racism' doesn't have a purpose in God's plan.
Thats another question, entirely.

I think especially and most blatantly that Ezra was a racist or tribalist.
He plainly took Moses' commandments seriously and literally.

So... is it Mosaic Law, or ain't it? Jesus seemed familiar with Mosaic Law (John 8:17 KJV, etc). So... Ezra was a racist taking Moses' command too seriously, seriously? I hear a lot of resolution in Moses' command. But, let's just toss the Books of Moshe... that'll impress the Jews! LOL!

You say that 'modern Jews' (Shelamites?) do the opposite,
which would be expected behaviour from someone already marginalized
by racism and /or categorized as a "mamzer".

Not so... I've made it perfectly clear there are Ashkenazi, Shepardic, and Israelite Jews. It's more your speed to group them all together.

Who is more righteous?
The racial/tribal purist, or the already mongrelized and racially/tribally mixed group?

Righteous? I think Jesus held this torch... and, the Shelanite 'Jews' instigated His crucifixion... fulfilling prophecy of course (Genesis 3:15 KJV, John 8:44 KJV)

That depends purely on your point of view on 'racism/tribalism'.

It is not a very clear issue in Holy Scripture for most people.

If the greatest sin (in your interpretation) is that the "Jews" are racially
mongrels, and therefore side with racial mixing (i.e., they side with themselves),
that doesn't seem to mean much one way or another.

Rather presumptuous don't you think? You might take a look at the definition of bastard/mamzer in the Jewish Encyclopedia... I think I'm being rather tactful, that the Shelanites inherently suggested Jesus was born of fornication (John 8:41 KJV). The greatest sin is already established in the NT... might want to take another glance at it to be sure you understand it.

It seems in your plan that NO "Jew" or not ANY kind of "Jew"
can win in this scenario.

It was only important for One Jew... a Pharzite Jew, not a Shelanite Jew. After His arrival, ancestry was to no avail... except embraced in the ancestrally ambiguous title, "Jew". Are folk born Catholic or Methodist? Are dudes born circumcised? LOL!

If a Jew wants to maintain tribal purity, he's a nasty racist.
If a Jew wants to allow mixed racial marriages, he's destroying the West.

I'm not aware of contemporary Israelite 'tribal purity' that was all but extinct 2,400 years ago by the days of Ezra 9:1, 2, 7. Shelanite purity is a strong possibility! And, Jesus called them hypocrites seven times in Matthew 23:13, 14, 15, 23, 25, 27, 29. You don't suppose He had the same idea in Revelation 2:3, 3:9? Was Jesus an anti-Semite? Or, were the Shelanites who instigated the crucifixion, anti-Semite? Jesus suggested this "Jewish" distinction in Revelation 2:9, 3:9 was particularly important in Revelation 3:10 KJV.

Its starting to sound a lot like "the only good Jew is a dead Jew" sentiments.

Well, you're clearly listening to yourself, ROFLOL! In fact... I'm getting the distinct impression your sentiment is with those anti-Semite Shelanites who instigated the crucifixion of an ancestrally intact Pharzite Jew.

Nazaroo

So... is it Mosaic Law, or ain't it? Jesus seemed familiar with Mosaic Law (John 8:17 KJV, etc). So... Ezra was a racist taking Moses' command too seriously, seriously? I hear a lot of resolution in Moses' command. But, let's just toss the Books of Moshe... that'll impress the Jews! LOL!

Not so... I've made it perfectly clear there are Ashkenazi, Shepardic, and Israelite Jews. It's more your speed to group them all together.

Righteous? I think Jesus held this torch... and, the Shelanite 'Jews' instigated His crucifixion... fulfilling prophecy of course (Genesis 3:15 KJV, John 8:44 KJV)

Rather presumptuous don't you think? You might take a look at the definition of bastard/mamzer in the Jewish Encyclopedia... I think I'm being rather tactful, that the Shelanites inherently suggested Jesus was born of fornication (John 8:41 KJV). The greatest sin is already established in the NT... might want to take another glance at it to be sure you understand it.

It was only important for One Jew... a Pharzite Jew, not a Shelanite Jew. After His arrival, ancestry was to no avail... except embraced in the ancestrally ambiguous title, "Jew". Are folk born Catholic or Methodist? Are dudes born circumcised? LOL!

I'm not aware of contemporary Israelite 'tribal purity' that was all but extinct 2,400 years ago by the days of Ezra 9:1, 2, 7. Shelanite purity is a strong possibility! And, Jesus called them hypocrites seven times in Matthew 23:13, 14, 15, 23, 25, 27, 29. You don't suppose He had the same idea in Revelation 2:3, 3:9? Was Jesus an anti-Semite? Or, were the Shelanites who instigated the crucifixion, anti-Semite? Jesus suggested this "Jewish" distinction in Revelation 2:9, 3:9 was particularly important in Revelation 3:10 KJV.

Well, you're clearly listening to yourself, ROFLOL! In fact... I'm getting the distinct impression your sentiment is with those anti-Semite Shelanites who instigated the crucifixion of an ancestrally intact Pharzite Jew

I'm going to cut to the chase again here:

You're basic thesis is that the local religious leaders of Jerusalem
and the organized temple worship were Shelanite Jews,
racial opponents of the true Messiah, who was a Pharezite Jew.

You've repeated the claim in this post and others several times,
that it was the Shelanite Jews who plotted and murdered Christ.

Well I'm calling BS on that for several reasons.

(1) There is no unambiguous evidence in OT or NT of a special sub-tribe
of Shelanite Jews who took over control of the temple institution.
The temple was in the hands of Ezra at the start, and appears to have
had an unbroken lineage of legitimate (racially) Jews running it
until the time of Jesus, excepting the Greek skirmishs with Alexander,
and the Roman appointed Herodian interference.

(2) There is no unambiguous evidence in OT prophecy or NT narrative
that a special sub-tribe of Shelanite Jews planned and carried out
the frame-up and execution of Jesus.

(3) The OT Scriptures were freely quoted by Jesus and Apostles as authoritative.

(4) The NT Scriptures show that Jesus made no special distinction between
subclasses, sub-tribes or families of Jews or Israelites in dealing with them.
Instead Jesus referred to "Jews" en masse, and self-identified as one,
and not as a special sub-tribe or family. He called His own people "Jews"
(allowing for translation into modern English) and he self-identified as a "Jew"
(cf. Samaritan Woman in John).

(5) Paul makes no distinction between sub-tribes of "Jew". In fact,
he self-identifies as a Benjaminite and a Jew, in the "Israelite" sense.

(6) Most importantly, the NT Gospels DON'T leave out the identifiable parties
within Judaea, Judaism, the 2nd Temple authority, or diaspora.
All identifiable parties are named and described, including:
Pharisees, Sadducees (Zadokites), Herodians, Nazarenes,
Zealots, Sicarii, Galileans, Samaritans,Greeks (Greek speaking Jews of the diaspora),
EXCEPT ONE PARTY: the Essenes.

The "Shelanite Jews" are never identified.

(7) The religious leaders, Sanhedrin, Jerusalemites, and other power groups
are all identified by name, and easily connected to historical realities noted
in other sources like Josephus, Tacitus, and archaeological evidence.

(8) If there was a significant force, even a SECRET one, namely
the "Shelanite Jews" who controled the Temple and targeted Jesus,
then the Apostles and Paul would not have held the known and identifiable
Jewish leaders like the Sanhedrin, and the people at large including
annual visiting "Jews" from all parts of the Roman Empire RESPONSIBLE
for the bad decision-making in Jesus' death. They would have openly
and plainly pointed out the Shelanite Jews as the ones responsible.

(9) The N.T. DOES identify sectarianism and elitism, in the form of
rivalries between Pharisee and Sadducees, Galileans and Judaeans,
Herodians and Roman authorities, and even reveals secret plots and
private alliances, such as Queen Herodias' part in John the baptist's murder,
the negotiations between Pilate and Jewish authorities etc.
But no mention of "Shelanite Jews" plotting behind the scenes is mentioned.

(10) Time and again Jesus confronts "the Jews" without making sub-tribal
distinctions or even inter-tribal distinctions, say between priests (Kohens)
and other tribes. Instead Jesus concentrates on PROFESSIONS, such as
Scribe, Priest, Lawyer, Soldier, Sheperd, fisherman, tax-collector, or bigger
tribal divisions such as "Samaritan" or "Roman".
No evidence of any concern with a 'sub-tribe' or family-run mafia is
ever suggested by Jesus. And He KNEW them.

kayaker

"...ancestral rights" ...the Shelanite-'Jews' who have none,...
the Ishmaelite/Muslims do indeed have some semblance of a claim, while the Shelanites have utterly none.
Please recall God utterly slew Shuah’s two eldest of three Canaanite grandsons via Judah r/t Deuteronomy 25:5, 6.
'I articulated a clear distinction between an Israelite-Jew, and a Shelanite ‘Jew’, with particular reference to Revelation 2:9, 3:9.

The “Shelanites” are a clearly named and identified people (Numbers 26:20).

Almighty God slew Shelah’s two elder Canaanite brothers Er, and Onan (Genesis 38:7, 8, 9, 10).

A great sermon to a Shelanite instigator of the crucifixion!

Honestly Kayaker.

Don't you think you're obsessing just a wee bit on "Shelanite"???

I suppose... the Shelanites only instigated the crucifixion, and gave the title "Jew" a really bad name. They stoned Stephen. This might possibly be of casual interest to an Israelite or Ashkenazi Jew, while they and the majority of Christians wander in the dark glossing over these subtle, insignificant points. In His time, the lights will come on (Matthew 24:30 KJV). Honestly, Nazaroo… don’t you think you’re just a wee bit glossing over a fundamental truth?

Here's my problem.

Yes there were Shelanites. I doubt there were very many.
Why would God bless and multiply the wrong branch?

You're telling me there were Shelanites... continue? There were sufficient numbers to fulfill Genesis 3:15 KJV, John 8:44 KJV, Revelation 2:9, 3:9, and will fulfill Revelation 3:10 KJV, btw.

That seems plainly to contradict Jesus' warning about branches.

Another opportunity to provide Scripture… But those vast numbers of Muslims have no OT origin, speaking of branches? Possibly you glossed over John the Baptist’s point in Luke 3:7 KJV, Luke 3:8 KJV, talking to Shelanites: “And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire” (Luke 3:8 KJV). JTB was likely quite familiar with the OT, speaking of the ‘trees’ Ezekiel 31:1, 2, Eze 31:3 KJV, Eze 31:5, 6, 7, “of Eden” “in the garden of God.” Maybe JTB just went straight to Genesis…

You've discovered a sub-strain of Judahite called a Shelanite.
No one is really going to argue the point that some Judahites
would have been descendents of Shelah.

This "sub-strain of Judahite called a Shelanite" were documented in the OT. God personally slew Shelah's two elder Canaanite brothers, but that's just an ole OT 'sub-story'… I thought all those subtle ‘sub-mysteries’ in the Bible were already known! LOL! But, I appreciate your glowing recognition, even though I didn’t write It... hang around… who knows, you might glean another pearl or two!

But you go WAY TOO FAR:

You make unreasonable claims, that are not Biblical in spite of the
hand-waving:

I think this is the place where you really should offer scripture to the contrary, Nazaroo. I'm getting another distinct impression that Scriptural references just don't hold a candle to your fire! LOL! Why are you so afraid of the “truth”, Nazaroo?

'The “Shelanites” are a clearly named and identified people'

No. No they are not. Not by Holy Scripture
certainly,
since there is no physical description or reliable drawings,
or wall-paintings, or geneaological records now.

Well, you failed to include the corroborating Scripture I provided adjacent to my cut/paste quote... you're not really into that Scriptural sort of thing, are you? Are you being just a wee bit ‘lofty’, maybe? So, jump back on that time machine of yours and take a look at Genesis 38:5, 11, 26, Numbers 26:20, 1Chronicles 2, 3, 4:21, 22... you can find them… you might believe the truth if it was painted on the wall of a cave, LOL! With a little simple deduction, a mustard seed of faith, and a breath of fresh air... the Shelanites mysteriously came into focus again in the NT as the instigators of the crucifixion. John the Baptist knew who they were (Luke 3:7, 8), even Apostle Paul knew who they were (Romans 9:6, 7, 8, 9). But... like I've said, your sentiment is clearly established with the Shelanites thinking they’re Semites. So, what’s the problem, Nazaroo? You’re the one who calls them ‘Jews.’

You seem to want to claim that the very BULK of virtually ALL MODERN JEWS,
are now Shelanites.

You have little respect if any for Mosaic Law. Ezra was a racist. God might have been a bit zealous. Jesus was an anti-Semite... why should I expect you remember the Ashkenazi, Sephardic, and Israelite Jews I've mentioned? You have to expound a dissected quote in an attempt to refute the truth… speaking of can’t see the tree for the branches, LOL! There’s at least one among this audience who hears your tenacious exaggerations as you look for a grain of truth to destroy. Why are you so afraid of the truth, Nazaroo?

All I can say is that this is pure BS.

Well, we finally agree... you've trashed Mosaic Law, utterly circumvented the NT, Ezra's a racist, God has His questionable reasons, and Jesus was an anti-Semite calling your alleged Semite Shelanite buddies, “hypocrites” and the synagogue of Satan. Your sentiment is with those who instigated His crucifixion, stoned Stephen, tortured the disciples (Matthew 23:28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35) so, sure... in your mind, those two letters sadly spell your reality. You are awake and smell the coffee, but I can’t make you drink at the table of your criticism. That’s just not my job.

First of all it CONTRADICTS Holy Scripture, wherein
God Promises Abraham, His chosen line, the literal and VALID descendants,
will be as numerous as the sands of the sea.

So I guess God really mucked up on this one, didn't He?

You already answered your question. And, I already provided Scriptural references to this point that you cunningly failed to address at that appropriate time in your whirlwind. You don’t’ even provide any Scripture, now. But, I do admire the way you used the expression “VALID descendants” of Abraham to circumvent sounding like a racist profiler, ROFLOL! I don’t know about you, Nazaroo…. But, the more I learn, you are in a very precarious situation right about now.

Both O.T. promises, to bless and prosper the obedient descendents,
and N.T. promises, to bless and keep alive those who remain in the Vine,
seem to be thoroughly negated by your claims that
"the Shelamite 'Jews' have overrun Judah and Israel'
and now represent 'the Seed of Cain/Satan' etc.

Your corroborating Scriptural references are truly underwhelming! Then, you’re more of one of those obedient types, a salvation by works kinda guy? Maybe a guilt-laden, boo-hoo voodoo kinda salvation? What have you done, Nazaroo? Jesus illuminated the “Jewish” distinction in Revelation 2:9, 3:9... You might have a bone to pick with Him regarding the hypocrite synagogue of Satan, who call themselves “Jews,” that you’ve acutely found yourself sleeping with. I’ve made it perfectly clear your bedfellows are not Israelite-Jews, and add ‘they’ weren’t Ashkenazi Jews if this wasn’t already obvious. Jesus could doodle a name in the dirt, but He couldn’t speak a name in condemnation (John 8:4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 15 KJV)… so, take another glance at John 8:44 KJV, and fill in the pronouns… while considering John 8:45, 46, 47. You obviously didn’t know who the Shelanites were in the OT, or their significance in the NT. Don’t feel so alone. Sorta creates a rather significant salvation paradigm shift… don’t you agree? Don’t like where you’re standing? Why should you expect me to think you have any concept of who the Shelanites are today? Has Ancestry.com taken yours back to before Noah’s day? The tsunami from that flood hasn’t hit the shores yet.

No one doubts there are fake "Jews", both religiously and racially.

Who cares?

Seriously? Jesus cared in Revelation 2:9, 3:9, Rev 3:10… what do you think made His sheep lost? A flask of Noah’s finest, a brace of Moabite hotties, and a surfboard? ROFLOL! Surely His sheep weren’t lost following your Shelanite sleeping buddies twisting Mosaic Law that you have little if any regard for, anyway… as they twisted Mosaic Law that Jesus was an impostor not being of Shelanite heritage (John 8:41 KJV): Descendants of Judah, the prophesied progenitor of Messiah. That’s a rather slam-dunk, glaringly obvious ‘connect the dots’… can’t imagine? You’ve found you’ve been sleeping with the enemy, so please forgive me for waking you up sleep-walking naked in the cafeteria, LOL!

There are lots of fake Christians and fake Muslims and Buddhists too.

There are fake "whites" and fake "Blacks" and fake everything.

Like you said… all BS. Your sad reality... might try a little truth serum.

YOU have FAILED to identify who the Ishmaelites are,
you have FAILED to identify who the "Shelanites" are.

I’ve provided at least one or two blue-highlighted Scriptural references in my posts. Where you’ve failed is to provide a single Scripture to the contrary. I mean… where are you… surfing a tsunami? Who even needs the NT? BTDT, but… it appears as though you might have glossed over a benign point or two ‘saving’ the ‘Jews’ and found yourself sleeping with the enemy in a king-size tent, LOL!

You have failed to show any reason why we should even care which "Jews" are Shelanites, and which aren't,

I think at least one in this audience has a complete understanding of my Scripturally corroborated position. You’ve just been caught with your knickers in a unique disposition. And, I have a strong suspicion you refuse to admit even the glaringly obvious, because the truth sorta flicked the lights on.

SINCE NO ONE can produce a lineage, or geneological record, or anything else
that would convince anyone else of either their descendency
or their "tribal purity".

Now YOUR’re are saying ALL Jews are hypocrites… are you sure you aren’t a racist profiler? LOL! The Shelanites are hypocrites, but you threw the Ashkenazi and Israelite Jews out with the bathwater! You do crack me up Nazaroo…

Remember, that was only necessary up to the time of Jesus, the Messiah.

I’m glad you reminded me that I already told you this. At least you remembered one contiguous point from my posts… even if you can’t remember I already said it, ROFLOL! But, on a sober note… Jesus actually fulfilled that “up to the time” momentous generation. I might suggest you consider Jesus’ arrival generation was prophesied in Genesis 4:24 KJV, “seventy and sevenfold” generations from God, inclusively. Might try counting with God is generation #1, Adam generation #2, Seth #3… from Luke 3:38-23. Another little discovery that sort of escaped the multitudes for the last six thousand years. I’m sure that’s just another one of those ‘sub-prophecies’ the ‘Jews’ call an “undesignated coincidence” with Genesis 4:15 KJV.

PS, I totally cracked up with your humorous post… thanks,

kayaker

Nazaroo

Nazaroo said:
YOU have FAILED to identify who the Ishmaelites are,
you have FAILED to identify who the "Shelanites" are.

I’ve provided at least one or two blue-highlighted Scriptural references in my posts. Where you’ve failed is to provide a single Scripture to the contrary.

Again, you just aren't listening to the actual complaint,
nor are you offering a shred of evidence.

We don't need Holy Scriptures, unless those Scriptures are
actual prophecies that can actually identify groups of people
and their migrations between the period of Jesus' time,
and today.

The Bible mentions the existance of descendants of Sheliah. Wow.

You complain about my lack of Bible quotes, but you just quote
the same half-dozen useless and off-topic 'proof texts' over and over and over.

What you need to show isn't that an ancient Tribe has branches.
Every tribe has branches.

What you NEED to show is your actual claim: presumably:

(1) The modern Askenazim are the ancient Shelanites.

- which you have not demonstrated, let alone proven,
and which you CANNOT demonstrate using Bible quotes,
UNLESS you can show us UNASSAILABLE PROPHECIES,
that would include:

(a) means for identify Shelanites vs NON-Shelanites among modern Jews.

(b) a reason to believe that Shelanites would outnumber NON-Shelanites 9 to 1!

(c) a reason to IGNORE the REAL New Testament Narrative* (see below).

(2) The ancient Shelanites were a real organized group within Judaism,
which single-handedly plotted and carried out the framing and execution
of Jesus.

- which you have not demonstrated with the quotes you have given,
and which flies in the face of the N.T. record as we have it.

To re-iterate my evidence against your claim
(just as you have with your boring and unconvincing Bible quotes:)

(4) The NT Scriptures show that Jesus made no special distinction between
subclasses, sub-tribes or families of Jews or Israelites in dealing with them.
Instead Jesus referred to "Jews" en masse, and self-identified as one,
and not as a special sub-tribe or family. He called His own people "Jews"
(allowing for translation into modern English) and he self-identified as a "Jew"
(cf. Samaritan Woman in John).

(5) Paul makes no distinction between sub-tribes of "Jew". In fact,
he self-identifies as a Benjaminite and a Jew, in the "Israelite" sense.

(6) Most importantly, the NT Gospels DON'T leave out the identifiable parties
within Judaea, Judaism, the 2nd Temple authority, or diaspora.
All identifiable parties are named and described, including:
Pharisees, Sadducees (Zadokites), Herodians, Nazarenes,
Zealots, Sicarii, Galileans, Samaritans,Greeks (Greek speaking Jews of the diaspora),
EXCEPT ONE PARTY: the Essenes.
The "Shelanite Jews" are never identified.

(7) The religious leaders, Sanhedrin, Jerusalemites, and other power groups
are all identified by name, and easily connected to historical realities noted
in other sources like Josephus, Tacitus, and archaeological evidence.

(8) If there was a significant force, even a SECRET one, namely
the "Shelanite Jews" who controled the Temple and targeted Jesus,
then the Apostles and Paul would not have held the known and identifiable
Jewish leaders like the Sanhedrin, and the people at large including
annual visiting "Jews" from all parts of the Roman Empire RESPONSIBLE
for the bad decision-making in Jesus' death. They would have openly
and plainly pointed out the Shelanite Jews as the ones responsible.

------------------------------------------------

* (c) a reason to IGNORE the REAL New Testament Narrative*

Let me make one more point here.

The REAL N.T. Narrative doesn't speak of the Shelanites getting away with
murdering Jesus, and then expanding and outnumbering the other "Jews"
Nine to One, and then taking over the earth.

The REAL N.T. Narrative talks about an IMMANENT DESTRUCTION
for those rejecting the message of John the Baptist and Jesus.

Over and over again, Jesus says THIS GENERATION,
and says
"this generation will not pass from the scene
until all these things have taken place. "
(Matt. 24:34, Luke 21:32 etc.)

The REAL N.T. Narrative is ACTUALLY FULFILLED
by the Romans exactly 40 years after the Crucifixion
with nearly a million Jews slaughtered,
and the Temple Burnt to the Ground by the Roman Armies,
and with many thousands dragged away into slavery.

This is actually recorded by the eyewitness Josephus
(a former Jewish rebel general!) in two whole books.

Thus, Jesus' murder, and the consequent punishment were
rapid and overhwelming, as Jesus Himself predicted.

AGAINST this, you offer YOUR fanciful interpretation,
which actually contradicts the plain teachings of Holy Scripture.

If the "Shelanites" were indeed even partly responsible
for the death of Jesus, they were obliterated "utterly".

God is not mocked.
What a man sows he reaps
Gal . 6:7

Nazaroo

Dear Kayaker:

Your responses are ridiculous and inappropriate, and unscientific, and unhistorical.

Kayaker:
You have little respect if any for Mosaic Law.

Really?

Most Christians, except SDA don't even keep the Food Laws. I DO.
Do you?

Most Jews don't take the Holy Scriptures seriously. I DO.

Most Jews and Christians and Muslims don't even know the Bible. I DO.

Most can't even name the Ten Commandments. I CAN.

Most Christians and Jews drink alcoholic beverages. I DON'T.

Most Christians and Jews think a few annual services are adequate religion.

I'm a lifetime NAZARITE.

Before spouting off about my lack of respect for God's Law,
maybe you should look at a few of my INFAMOUS threads here:

Drug Dealing and the Bible
Bible Authority Flood and Food Laws: Where do you stand?
Biblical Food Laws NOT obselete...

I'm coming back for you, after church.

I'm annoyed at your dishonesty.

Nazaroo

I previously posted 12 different meanings for the word "Jew":

Again, I asked for dates and evidence and you give me a load of diarrea.

What you've posted is:

"Just because historically there is no word 'Jew' doesn't change
the fact I can insert it here in my 'interpretation' of an ancient text
written 2000 years before the word "Jew" was invented."

Thanks for playing.

But the real crime here is that you haven't even properly defined "Jew"
as it is used in the Bible, let alone how it is used in the REAL WORLD.

Lets give it a try:

MEANINGS OF "JEW"

I. Biblical Meanings: Literal

(1) Descendant of the Tribe of Judah, one of Jacob's sons through MALE line. (cf. Genesis etc.)

(2) Member of the Southern Kingdom of 'Judah', consisting of 2 1/2 tribes,
Judah, Benjamin, Levi (cf. Books of Kings)

(3) Member of the community of exiles primarily in Babylon,
formed after the conquest of the Southern kingdom of 'Judah'
by Babylon (cf. Esther)

(4) Exile Returning to the land of Judaea who could prove their lineage
and descendancy
, and member of the community formed under Ezra (cf. Ezra/Nehemiah)

(5) Member of the religious community occupying Palestine and Egypt,
formed under Ezra and having autonomy,
then resisting the Greek occupation under Alexander, and later
existing under occupation by the Romans in Jesus' time, and at times.
(cf. Maccabees etc.)

(6) Member of the 'diaspora' of exiled descendants of Israelite tribes
spread all over the Roman Empire, but self-identifying as Israelites and
practicing Phariseeism (cf. Paul)

(7) Any Person intermarrying with "Jews" (4,5,6) and adopting Jewish
religious practices.

After the advent of Ezra, there was a large split in "Judaism
"
with Ezra's community rejecting proselytism and intermarriage,
considering it a violation of the Mosiac Covenant through disobediance,
while "Jews" who did not return but continued intermarriage self-identified
as "Jews" also, with a different set of membership rules.

II. Biblical Meanings: Figurative

(8) Representation of the Southern Kingdom as "Judah", a poetic usage.

(9) Representation of the descendants of the ancient Israelite tribes,
a poetic usage.

III. NON-Biblical Meanings: Racial/Political

(10) A person having or claiming descendancy from the historical tribes of Israel,
i.e., an ethnic definition of "Jew". (as used by many Jews today).

(11) A person practicing some recognized form of "Judaism",
a modern religion evolving out of Phariseeism and surviving sects existing
before the Roman/Jewish Wars, i.e., a religious definition of "Jew".
(as used in the Western nations)

(12) A citizen of modern Israel, a secular state formed on ethnic
and religious lines, out of ethnically "Jewish" survivors and assenters
arising out of the 2nd World War, and Holocaust.
(as used by Arabs and Muslims throughout the Middle East today).

As an important footnote, NONE of the modern meanings of "Jew" (10,11,12)
have any proper or accurate correspondence with the many Biblical meanings
listed above
but which are often INTERPRETED, TRANSLATED, or INSERTED into
the standard religious texts as "Jew".

So called 'modern' versions of the Bible that insert "Jew" are an obvious FAIL,
and are based on a bigoted, oversimplistic, and religious or propaganda-based
spin that perpetuates racism and anti-Semitism against a modern group
of people which is largely non-religious.

Lets add one more unfortunately prejorative slang usage of "Jew",
in fact used in the very title of this thread:

(13) A derogatory term implying cheapness or cunning in business dealing,
and strongly suggestive of dishonesty and deceit, fraud,
and often used as an adjective or verb:

Examples:

"You got Jewed." (i.e., got ripped off in a business exchange)

"Don't be a Jew." (i.e., don't be stingy, and pay your way or take your economic responsibility).

Such usages are not unique to anti-Semitism, as many racial and tribal groups have derogatory names
which can be used to suggest negative traits as if they were inherited or intrinsic to a nation or culture.

Lets take away one very important point:

There cannot be only one single
meaning for "Jew" at this point in history,

and it is a very poor word to use in the translation of ancient texts without
extensive footnotes and historical explanations.

After posting these 13 meanings (including a slang derogatory usage),
I pointed out that the word itself was no longer useful in the translation
of religious texts, unless extensive footnotes were provided in each instance.

In many cases, a different more appropriate word could be chosen,
in part to prevent the perpetuation of racist ideas and ideology,
and also for simple clarification of the original meaning.

For instance, in older O.T. passages, "Judahite" would clearly
distinguish the tribe and descendants of Judah.

"Judaean" in the N.T. would indicate a resident and citizen of
the Tetriarchy of Judaea.

These corrections would go a long way toward the removal of
misunderstanding and clarify the changes in meaning and scope
of various words as used at different times in Biblical languages and works.

In fact, we can go further:

Here is an excerpt from a related discussion on another site,
which also helps elucidate the meaning and scope of "Jew"
and other words as found in the Bible, Talmud and Quran:

eretzyisroel.org

http://www.eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/quranhadith.html

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]'Jews almost never referred to themselves collectively as "Jews" until after the 13th century. In the Bible, Prayer Book and Talmud they call themselves "Children of Israel", "Children of Jacob", "Israel", etc. but never "Jews". [*see below] The word "Jews" derives from the Roman term "Judea" which described roughly the area allocated to the tribe of Judah including Jerusalem. More specifically it refers to the militant zealots who fought against Rome. According to Josephus, these zealots belonged to a Temple Cult at odds with the Rabbinical Jewish authorities, and a portion of which were Idumean converts to Judaism. In this sense the "Jews" or more properly "Judeans" meant militants. New Testament references to "Jews" follow this pattern, for example Jesus was labeled as "King of the Jews", i.e. "King of the militants", not "King of Israel". [/FONT]

* [i.e., Excepting the usage of "Judah" in the Book of Esther]

Even if we may not want to grant Jewish opinion or historical claims
the same status as Christian or Agnostic scholarship or research might
be given, the fact is, that how Jews themselves have historically used
the words under consideration is essential to understanding how
these same expressions were used in the N.T. and in Jesus' time.

CherubRam

Quote: "Geneticists report that less than 2% of “Jews” living in Israel are actually Israelites."

The seed of Abraham are those of that faith.

Galatians 3:29
If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Nazaroo

Quote: "Geneticists report that less than 2% of “Jews” living in Israel are actually Israelites."

Nothing like an unreferenced, unsourced "quote" from an unknown 'scientist'
to demonstrate a non-fact.

Since no one knows who the Israelites would be if not the surviving Jews,
the geneticists must be resorting to crystal balls.

What can be shown is that Jews from Morocco to Russia
don't really vary genetically significantly among themselves.

They are a remarkably unmixed group,
which is what you'd expect from an elitist culture.

CherubRam

History of the word Jew
Anyone who was an inhabitant of Judaea was a "Jew," and a Jew is properly a Judean, and Jewry properly Judaea.
Equivalents used by various chroniclers between the 4th and the 18th century. From the Latin "Iudaeus" to the English "Jew" the evolution of these English forms is: "Gyu," "Giu," "Iu," "Iuu," "Iuw," "Ieuu," "Ieuy," "Iwe," "Iow," "Iewe," "Ieue," "Iue," "Ive," "Iew," and then finally in the 18th century, "Jew." Similarly, the evolution of the English equivalents for "Jews" is: "Giwis," "Giws," "Gyues," "Gywes," "Giwes," "Geus," "Iuys," "Iows," "Iouis," "Iews," and then, finally, in the 18th century, "Jews."

The history of the development of the term "Jew" does not change the (INTERPRETATION.)

Isaiah 65:15
You will leave your name (Judean=Jew) for my chosen ones to use in their curses; the Sovereign Lord will put you to death, but to his servants he will give another name. (Christian)

Bump history lesson.

CherubRam

Nothing like an unreferenced, unsourced "quote" from an unknown 'scientist'
to demonstrate a non-fact.

Since no one knows who the Israelites would be if not the surviving Jews,
the geneticists must be resorting to crystal balls.

What can be shown is that Jews from Morocco to Russia
don't really vary genetically significantly among themselves.

They are a remarkably unmixed group,
which is what you'd expect from an elitist culture.
Quote link: http://www.texemarrs.com/042013/jews_not_descendants_of_abraham.htm

CherubRam

The origin of the Jewish people is from the Germanic tribes. According the Dead Sea Scrolls, Book of Enoch, and the bible, Noah was the first white man born. His sons formed the Germanic tribes. Abraham and his wife were white. Abraham's father came from beyond the river Euphrates, from the area of Sweden and Turkey.

Nazaroo

Bump: SCIENCE Lesson:

Better Link:

http://digitalcommons.wayne.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1040&context=humbiol_preprints

'Abstract . The origin and history of the Ashkenazi Jewish population have long been of great interest, and advances in high - throughput genetic analysis have recently provided a new approach for investigating these topics. W e and others have argued on t he basis of genome - wide data that the Ashkenazi Jewish population derives its ancestry from a combination of sources tracing to both Europe and the Middle East .

It has been claimed , however, through a reanalysis of some of our data , that a large part of the ancestry of the Ashkenazi population originates with the Khazars, a Turkic - speaking group that lived to the north of the Caucasus region ~ 1 , 000 years ago .

Because the Khazar population has left no obvious modern descendants that could enable a clear test for a contribution to Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry , the Khazar hypothesis has been difficult to examine using genetics.

Furthermore, because only limited genetic data have been available from the Caucasus region , and because these data have been concentrated in populations that are genetically close to populations from the Middle East , the attribution of any signal of Ashkenazi - Caucasus genetic similarity to Khazar ancestry rather than shared ancestral Middle Eastern ancestry has been problematic.

Here, through integration of genotypes on newly collected samples with data from several of our past studies , we have assembled the largest data set available to date for assessment of Ashkenazi Jewish genetic origins.

This data set contains genome - wide single - nucleotide polymorphisms in 1,774 samples from 106 Jewish and non - Jewish populations that span the possible regions of potential Ashkenazi ancestry: Europe, the Middle East, and the region historically associated with the Khazar Khaganate .

The data set includes 261 samples from 15 populations from the Caucasus region and the region directly to its north, samples that have not previously been included alongside Ashkenazi Jewish samples in genomic studies . Employing a variety of standard techniques for the analysis of population - genetic structure, we find that Ashkenazi Jews share the greatest genetic ancestry with other 5 Jewish populations, and among non - Jewish populations, with groups from Europe and the Middle East . No particular similarity of Ashkenazi Jews with populations from the Caucasus is evident, particularly with the populations that most closely represent the Khazar region.

Thus, analysis of Ashkenazi Jews together with a large sample from the region of the Khazar Khaganate corroborates the earlier results that Ashkenazi Jews derive their ancestry primarily from populations of the Middle East and Europe , that they possess considerable shared ancestry with other Jewish populations , and that there is no indication of a significant genetic contribution either from within or from north of the Caucasus region.

Molecular
Medicine Laboratory, Rambam Health Care Campus, Haifa 31096, Israel
Estonian Biocentre
Evolutionary Biology group, Tartu 51010, Estonia
Department of Evolutionary Biology, University of Tartu, Tartu 51010, Estonia
Department of Integrative Biology,
University of California
Berkeley 94720, USA
The Blavatnik School of Computer Science, Tel
-
Aviv University, Tel
-
Aviv 69978, Israel
Porter School of Environmental Studies, Department of Zoology, Tel
-
Aviv University,
Tel
-
Aviv
, Israel
Institute of
Biochemistry and Genetics, Ufa Research Center, Russian Academy of Sciences,
Ufa 450054, Russia
ARL Division of Biotechnology, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 85721, USA
Laboratory of Ethnogenomics, Institute of Molecular Biology, National Academy
of
Sciences,
Yerevan 0014, Armenia

Institute of Biochemistry and Genetics, Ufa Research Center, Russian Academy of Sciences,
Ufa 450054, Russia
Department of Genetics and Fundamental Medicine, Bashkir State
University, Ufa
Russia
Vavilov Institute for General Genetics, Russian Academy of
Sciences,
Moscow
Russia
Research Centre for Medical Genetics, Russian Academy
of Me
dical Sciences
Moscow
, Russia
Institute for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology,
Sarajevo
, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Sarajevo, Sarajevo
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Genos doo, Zagreb
, Croatia
Estonian Genome
Cent
e
r
, University of Tartu, Tartu
, Estonia
Department of Genetics,
Development and Molecular Biology
Aristotle University of
Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki
, Greece
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University School of Medicine,
Stanford,
California
, USA
Dipartimento di Biologia e
Biotecnologie “Lazzaro Spallanzani”, Universi
tà di Pavia, Pavia
27100, Italy
Centro Interdipartimentale “Studi di Genere”, Università di Pavia, Pavia 27100, Italy
Ruth and Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine and Research Institute, Technion
-
Israel
Institute of Technology, Haifa 31096, Israel
Department of Statistics and Operations Research, School of Mathematical Sciences, Tel
-
Aviv
University, Tel
-
Aviv 69978, Israel

Department of Molecular Microbiology and Biotechnology, George Wise Faculty of
Life
Science, Tel
-
Aviv University, Tel
-
Aviv 69978, Israel
International Computer Science Institute, Berkeley, California 94704, USA
Estonian Academy of Sciences, Tallinn 10130, Estonia
Department of Biology, Stanford University, Stanford, California
94305, USA
*These authors contributed equally to this work.
Address for correspondence
:
Doron M. Behar
Noah A. Rosenberg
Molecular Medicine Laboratory
Department of Biology
Rambam Medical Center
Stanford University
Haifa, Israel
Stanford, CA,
USA
d_behar@rambam.health.gov.il
noahr@stanford.edu
Key words:
ancestry, Jewish genetics, population structure, single
-
nucleotide polymorphisms
Running title:
Genetics of Ashkenazi Jewish Populations

CherubRam

1 Chronicles 1 New International Version (NIV)

Historical Records From Noah to Abraham who settled Europe, excluding Ham.

4 The sons of Noah:

Shem and Japheth.

The Japhethites

5 The sons of Japheth:

Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshek and Tiras.

6 The sons of Gomer:

Ashkenaz, Riphath[c] and Togarmah.

7 The sons of Javan:

Elishah, Tarshish, the Kittites and the Rodanites.

The Semites

17 The sons of Shem:

Elam, Ashur, Arphaxad, Lud and Aram.

The sons of Aram:

Uz, Hul, Gether and Meshek.

18 Arphaxad was the father of Shelah,

and Shelah the father of Eber.

19 Two sons were born to Eber:

One was named Peleg, because in his time the earth was divided; his brother was named Joktan.

20 Joktan was the father of

Almodad, Sheleph, Hazarmaveth, Jerah, 21 Hadoram, Uzal, Diklah, 22 Obal,[h] Abimael, Sheba, 23 Ophir, Havilah and Jobab. All these were sons of Joktan.

24 Shem, Arphaxad, Shelah,

25 Eber, Peleg, Reu,

26 Serug, Nahor, Terah

27 and Abram (that is, Abraham.)

Joshua 24:2
Joshua said to all the people, “This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘Long ago your ancestors, including Terah the father of Abraham and Nahor, lived beyond the Euphrates River and worshiped other gods.

Joshua 24:3
But I took your father Abraham from the land beyond the Euphrates and led him throughout Canaan and gave him many descendants. I gave him Isaac,

Joshua 24:14
“Now fear the Lord and serve him with all faithfulness. Throw away the gods your ancestors worshiped beyond the Euphrates River and in Egypt, and serve the Lord.

Joshua 24:15
But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.”

Nazaroo

Your Motto:

"The Truth is made known by reason of the facts."

'...we find that Ashkenazi Jews share the greatest genetic ancestry with other 5 Jewish populations, and among non - Jewish populations, with groups from Europe and the Middle East . No particular similarity of Ashkenazi Jews with populations from the Caucasus is evident, particularly with the populations that most closely represent the Khazar region.

Thus, ...Ashkenazi Jews derive their ancestry primarily from populations of the Middle East and Europe , that they possess considerable shared ancestry with other Jewish populations , and that there is no indication of a significant genetic contribution either from within or from north of the Caucasus region.
'

Those are the genetic facts.

CherubRam

Your Motto:

"The Truth is made known by reason of the facts."

'...we find that Ashkenazi Jews share the greatest genetic ancestry with other 5 Jewish populations, and among non - Jewish populations, with groups from Europe and the Middle East . No particular similarity of Ashkenazi Jews with populations from the Caucasus is evident, particularly with the populations that most closely represent the Khazar region.

Thus, ...Ashkenazi Jews derive their ancestry primarily from populations of the Middle East and Europe , that they possess considerable shared ancestry with other Jewish populations , and that there is no indication of a significant genetic contribution either from within or from north of the Caucasus region.
'

Those are the genetic facts.

The Germanic tribes formed Europe.

Quote: "Ashkenazi Jews derive their ancestry primarily from populations of the Middle East and Europe."

Ben Masada

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

This statement spells Replacement Theology and you missed to quote Paul. According to Genesis 17:13, circumcision is the token of the Abrahamic Covenant to be in effect as long as there is a Jew on the face of the earth. This attitude of Paul to discard circumcision of the flesh is typical of the Hellenistic Jews who ganged up with the Greeks to promote Replacement Theology and to pay homage to the abomination of desolation.