Jesus' word is the center of Christianity.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If you come up with the idea that you don't need to follow Jesus' teachings by reading Paul's instruction, there is something awfully wrong.

think about it, friends.

Jesus is the Lord.

john w

Hall of Fame
If you come up with the idea that you don't need to follow Jesus' teachings by reading Paul's instruction, there is something awfully wrong.

think about it, friends.

Jesus is the Lord.

Sell all you have. Good day to you, sir.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I do but you just don't like it.

good day.

You have no answer at all and you know it. If you had one you'd state it plainly.

Simply stating that Paul came in after the twelve is no answer, its just a restatement of the premise of the question.

The question is WHY Paul, not WHEN Paul! Everyone knows that Paul came after the twelve! DUH!

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
divorce
Matt 5:31-32
31 “It has been said, ‘Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’ 32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Copy and paste something the Apostle Paul said?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You have no answer at all and you know it. If you had one you'd state it plainly.

If you think that simply stating that Paul came in after the twelve that's no answer, its just a restatement of the premise of the question.

The answer is WHY Paul, not WHEN Paul! Everyone knows that Paul came after the twelve! DUH!

suit yourself, good day.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

If you think that simply stating that Paul came in after the twelve that's no answer, its just a restatement of the premise of the question.

The answer is WHY Paul, not WHEN Paul! Everyone knows that Paul came after the twelve! DUH!

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Many of you don't seem to trust that Jesus is perfect Teacher and gave perfect teachings or instructions to His followers.

Jesus taught Paul the gospel and told the twelve to keep their mouth's shut about his resurrection until after it happened. :think:

I wonder what gospel Jesus was teaching all that time?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus taught Paul the gospel and told the twelve to keep their mouth's shut about his resurrection until after it happened. :think:

I wonder what gospel Jesus was teaching all that time?

ClimateSanity

If you can show where Jesus was teaching anything to anyone other than the lost sheep of the house of Israel, please feel free to show us.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I believe that your OP is stated incorrectly. I believe that the center of Christianity is the Cross. Without it there is no Christianity.

2 Corinthians 5:21 New King James Version (NKJV)

21 For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

The divine exchange is everything. It was the purpose for His coming that we might be brought back into right relationship with the Father.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus says to follow Him and He gave many teachings and commands. This fact you guys are dismissing or disregarding.
You need to come to the realization that Paul is a very important figure in the New Testament Thirteen Books were written by this Apostle of the faith. His teachings come from direct revelation from Jesus Christ. Do you understand that? That when Paul is speaking it is as though Jesus is speaking.

Galatians 1:11-12 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

11 For I would have you know, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.

12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ.