Jesus' word is the center of Christianity.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If we are talking about the church and the gospel it was the Jew first. You are right that Gentiles are a part of the churches. Gentiles were included in the churches.

Why do you repeat the same thing? I already said no one is objecting it. But they did not wait long to preach to the gentile.

Early church is not just a few years.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
This is my opinion but I would say a hundred years of beginning of church is still early Christianity.

I certainly don't think they waited to reach out to gentile 50 years.

They were already reaching out to them when they were alive.

God's Truth

Jesus' teachings and commands are in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in the New Testament.

He explains His teachings perfectly in His Word. If you are sincerely seeking to know His word, you should not be asking about it in the forums. I urge you to learn from Him directly. He is the perfect teacher of His salvation and His teachings.

Those books are short books and repeat many of the same things.

His word is not spread much to the world and to many churches. That's why I am doing this.

If we read or know what is written in those books, there is not going to be much chaos in Christian community.

It is so bad, and will be worse and worse as time comes near to the end because we disregard His Word.

I you want to be in Jesus' side or inherit God's kingdom, you need to know what He teaches and take heed what He says, and put into practice.

blessings.

How do you not recognize Peter, Paul, John, and Jude's words as Jesus' words?

It is all God's Word and God's Word is Jesus Christ.

turbosixx

I don't believe Jesus left anything to teach to His 12 apostles. He waited the last minute to teach everything they had to know because they did not understand at the beginning.

I would agree with you but here is my problem. In John 16 Jesus says he has more to say but the Holy Spirit would guide them into all truth, not him. Do you know of a scripture that tells us Jesus taught everything to the 12?

Here is my concern. The red letters are not more important than the black, all scripture is inspired by God.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
all scripture is inspired by God.

there are many not so godly things in the bible. We ought to learn from those bad example and not to do them.

We ought to read the Bible which ones are important and not so important.

We ought to fix our eyes on Jesus' word and we will not go far from Him.

The rest is supposed to help up to understand what Jesus said.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Jews did not accept Jesus as Christ, and Jesus says He is the Christ. What are you talking about?

Were Peter, James and John (i.e. the Twelve) and all of their converts not Jews?

You're stuck in the previous dispensation. Jesus was a Jew, went to the Jews and preached to the Jews a Jewish Kingdom gospel which the nation as a whole rejected but which the Twelve and their converts accepted and continued to preach and practice until their death.

It is Paul's words, which he received and by revelation from the risen Christ and spoke by inspiration of the Holy Spirit, that is the center of Christianity.

Jesus taught the Law which was a shadow of things to come. Paul's gospel is where salvation is found and nowhere else.

Resting in Him,
Clete

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Were Peter, James and John (i.e. the Twelve) and all of their converts not Jews?

You're stuck in the previous dispensation. Jesus was a Jew, went to the Jews and preached to the Jews a Jewish Kingdom gospel which the nation as a whole rejected but which the Twelve and their converts accepted and continued to preach and practice until their death.

It is Paul's words, which he received and by revelation from the risen Christ and spoke by inspiration of the Holy Spirit, that is the center of Christianity.

Jesus taught the Law which was a shadow of things to come. Paul's gospel is where salvation is found and nowhere else.

Resting in Him,
Clete

You are certainly have right to your opinion.

We don't seem to be following the same path.

Jesus says He did not comedown to abolish the law but fulfill it. Jesus also says to follow Him. He followed the law and we ought to follow His example. Pharisees thought they were following the law but they did not.

So if we take heed of what Jesus says, we will not follow bad example of God's people.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus pointed out many of the things God's people were doing.

That's what He means by "fulfilling" by correcting what they were doing.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It seems to me many of you indicating that His followers do not have to observe what Jesus says or commands.

It is just absurd, to say the least.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
You are certainly have right to your opinion.

We don't seem to be following the same path.

Jesus says He did not comedown to abolish the law but fulfill it. Jesus also says to follow Him. He followed the law and we ought to follow His example. Pharisees thought they were following the law but they did not.

So if we take heed of what Jesus says, we will not follow bad example of God's people.
As I said, you'd have made a good Jew.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
It seems to me many of you indicating that His followers do not have to observe what Jesus says or commands.

It is just absurd, to say the least.
I have a question that you won't have an answer for...

Why Paul?

Jesus spent years teaching his disciples the gospel and told them to go to the whole world teaching that gospel and were given authority to act in His absence even to the point of forgiving people's sins (or not). The Apostles chose Matthias to take Judas' position and he was endorsed by God Himself when the Holy Spirit indwelt all twelve of the Apostles (Acts 1 & 2).

So we have Twelve apostles all of whom are indwelt with the Holy Spirit and who have been given a world wide "Great Commission". So....

WHY PAUL?

Where is the need for a thirteenth Apostle?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Where is the need for a thirteenth Apostle?

Jesus gave commission to His apostles before Paul joined.

I don't believe Jesus gave incomplete message to them.

Jesus is perfect Teacher. He told them not let anyone call you a teacher because He is the Teacher.

That's all I have to say.

good day.

john w

Hall of Fame

Jesus is perfect Teacher. He told them not let anyone call you a teacher because He is the Teacher.

good day.

Sell all you have.

Good day to you, sir.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

good day.
As I said, you have no answer to the question.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Many of you don't seem to trust that Jesus is perfect Teacher and gave perfect teachings or instructions to His followers.