Jesus SEPARATE from Jehovah; calls Jehovah "my God."

Status
Not open for further replies.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Well for crying out loud.......

Well for crying out loud.......

If the JW's had zero followers, that would be the fewest, and the narrowest gate of all.

Something to aspire to.

Off you go.

You have to admit there nihilo,

Sharing that article on the JWs could be perceived as taking a pot-shot at em.

There are some wonderful J-dubs,...just as there are catholics. They are just two different sects within the broad spectrum of Christendom ;)

You all share you love for the Bible, and choose to interpret it how you see fit, within your own respective formalities and traditions. Welcome to humanity.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
You have to admit there nihilo,

Sharing that article on the JWs could be perceived as taking a pot-shot at em.
That is journalism published by a liberal-accepted newspaper of record. This one advertises publicly their agreement with and deference to the JW's. I post the link because it's relevant to the JW's/JW sympathizers, as proven by one of them quoting it and responding to it, so I was right, it was relevant.

What if going to college is a poor choice? I think that non-JW's would like to know that there are people who believe that college and beyond is harmful. Then we can study them, and answer the question, in case anybody wants to know. We can compare metrics between JW's and everybody else, and whatever differences there are, if any, in these metrics, can be attributed to a different attitude about higher education.

Maybe JW's are happier or less angry than the rest of us, but I don't think that their representatives here would indicate either of those things being true. What about their health? Are they healthier than the rest of us? Maybe, who knows? But health has got to be secondary to something like contentment and joy. Ceteris paribus of course you'd prefer both longer life and contentment and joy, but if you can only have one, it's contentment and joy. You don't want to live a long censored life, and nobody else does either---and I don't mean nobody else wants to live a long but censored life either. Nobody around you, wants you to live a long but censored life. That's censored, for us, who are around you.

And, it was a pot-shot at em. I am not careful when I can take a pot-shot at an "imagination," "thought" or "high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God" (2Co10:5KJV). I'm careless and reckless. It's on purpose. Feces stink, and I'll be censored if I'm going to bite my tongue if there's someone deceived into saying that it doesn't.
There are some wonderful J-dubs,...just as there are catholics. They are just two different sects within the broad spectrum of Christendom ;)

You all share you love for the Bible, and choose to interpret it how you see fit, within your own respective formalities and traditions. Welcome to humanity.
John 3:16 KJV.

Jerry Shugart

To Jerry Shugart:

You didn't answer my post #831. Can't figure it out? (On page 56.)

I am still waiting for you to actually address what is said here in the book of Revelation. Instead of actually addressing what is said in these verses you just evaded what is said there. Perhaps this time you will actually try to prove what I said about these verses is in error:

we see that there is but ONE who is sitting in the throne of God and of the Lamb:

"And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads" (Rev.22:3-4).​

Then we read this about the ONE who is sitting in the throne of God and of the Lamb:

"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithfulAnd he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son" (Rev.21:5-7).​

The following verses reveal that Jesus Christ is the "Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end":

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last" (Rev.22:12-13).​

It is the Lord Jesus who is said to be coming quickly:

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus" (Rev.22:12-13).​

There can be no doubt that since there can only be ONE "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and end" then the Lord Jesus is God.

Jehovah is the Alpha and Omega. Revelation does not say that Christ is.

Who do you say is speaking at Revelation 22:12-13?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Chilling before the Lord's Return.......

Chilling before the Lord's Return.......

That is journalism published by a liberal-accepted newspaper of record. This one advertises publicly their agreement with and deference to the JW's. I post the link because it's relevant to the JW's/JW sympathizers, as proven by one of them quoting it and responding to it, so I was right, it was relevant.

What if going to college is a poor choice? I think that non-JW's would like to know that there are people who believe that college and beyond is harmful. Then we can study them, and answer the question, in case anybody wants to know. We can compare metrics between JW's and everybody else, and whatever differences there are, if any, in these metrics, can be attributed to a different attitude about higher education.

Maybe JW's are happier or less angry than the rest of us, but I don't think that their representatives here would indicate either of those things being true. What about their health? Are they healthier than the rest of us? Maybe, who knows? But health has got to be secondary to something like contentment and joy. Ceteris paribus of course you'd prefer both longer life and contentment and joy, but if you can only have one, it's contentment and joy. You don't want to live a long censored life, and nobody else does either---and I don't mean nobody else wants to live a long but censored life either. Nobody around you, wants you to live a long but censored life. That's censored, for us, who are around you.

And, it was a pot-shot at em. I am not careful when I can take a pot-shot at an "imagination," "thought" or "high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God" (2Co10:5KJV). I'm careless and reckless. It's on purpose. Feces stink, and I'll be censored if I'm going to bite my tongue if there's someone deceived into saying that it doesn't.
John 3:16 KJV.

;)

It is helpful as a research in social studies, sure....I think some of that is due to their apocalyptic and passivisit views, of not being concerned too much for the future as far as wordly goals of education and science in the modern age are concered, if after all, Armageddon and the millenial reign of Jesus is just around the corner :) - but critics of Christianity in general can point to the fact the Jesus hasnt returned when so many were expecting him in the 1st century,...and its been almost 2 millenia, and its still a 'no-show'. - this in light of Peters effort to exuse the 'tardiness' of the Lord with his -

The Coming Day of the Lord

3 Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.” 5 For [a]when they maintain this, it escapes their notice that by the word of God the heavens existed long ago and the earth was formed out of water and by water, 6 through which the world at that time was destroyed, being flooded with water. 7 But by His word the present heavens and earth are being reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

8 But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day. 9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

A New Heaven and Earth

10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up.

11 Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, what sort of people ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat! 13 But according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells.

- 2 Peter 3 (NASB)

~*~*~

Well,...its been like 2 days in the Lord's estimation of time (2 days = 2,000 years), so if he decides to wait 3 days (3,000 years)....he could show up anytime from 2500 AD - 3025 AD ish. - thats quite a ways ahead,...even if in his sense of time,....2 or 3 days....would equate his saying of "I come quickly". It is interesting to speculate when this will take place, and the new heavens and new earth will be established wherein only peace and righteousness reigns! A most wonderful Utopian dream is it not? We might also give special significance to the '3-day' metaphor as a special time-zone of preparation, where after the 3-day (3,000 ish year time period)...a new resurrection event, being the global parousia of the Lord comes! :) - pretty awesome eh? Just some food for thought for some of you apocalyptic junkies :thumb:

And just for the rapture enthusiasts - :rapture::rapture::rapture:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Rising above difference, into the non-difference of Pure Spiritual UNITY.....

Rising above difference, into the non-difference of Pure Spiritual UNITY.....

I know this was directed towards KR, but If I may share for reader's sake......

My original and re-edited response to your question still holds Here :)

It is clear that Jesus the Lamb and the Lord God Almighty are two distinct entities as it were. The Lord God Almighty is a title usually ONLY referring to The FATHER, while the Messiah-Son is also 'Lord' deriving his name and titles from his Father-God (YHWH). All comes from The Father.

Since the Messiah-Son is the Agent, Ambassador, Prophet, Herald, Angel of YHWH, of course he carries the Names and Titles of 'Jehovah'. There is no problem at all of the One whom God sends and THRU whom God works to SPEAK for 'God', as 'God'. Again,...consider the concept of 'agency', 'representation'. The Lord Messiah is re-presenting 'God' always, in his function, role, office, agency. When the Son speaks,...he is speaking for his Father. The share ONE VOICE.

No problems here whatsoever from a Biblical Unitarian View :) - all is most consistent and logical.

Now one is certainly free to assume Jesus is YHWH from a modalist or Trinitarian perspective, which is but a different view of 'relationship' within the economy of God, thru which the ONE GOD functions and carries out his will. In essence and substance,...All is STILL the One God and His WORD,...the Father and the Son, ....the Anointer and Anointed....bringing into fulfillment God's PLAN. - which ever view we prefer or at this point in time resonate with, is fine :)

Your view or understanding could change at any moment towards a better or more perfect comprehension of the greater cosmic picture. - No worries. ITS ALL GOOD. yes,...if you love God (Good), and strive to do God's will, to love and serve LIFE...then you cant go wrong. Spirit is Life, be one with God in Spirit, abide in His calling, obey His VOICE....and you shall flourish, in both time and eternity.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I know this was directed towards KR, but If I may share for reader's sake......

My original and re-edited response to your question still holds Here :)

It is clear that Jesus the Lamb and the Lord God Almighty are two distinct entities as it were. The Lord God Almighty is a title usually ONLY referring to The FATHER, while the Messiah-Son is also 'Lord' deriving his name and titles from his Father-God (YHWH). All comes from The Father.

Since the Messiah-Son is the Agent, Ambassador, Prophet, Herald, Angel of YHWH, of course he carries the Names and Titles of 'Jehovah'. There is no problem at all of the One whom God sends and THRU whom God works to SPEAK for 'God', as 'God'. Again,...consider the concept of 'agency', 'representation'. The Lord Messiah is re-presenting 'God' always, in his function, role, office, agency. When the Son speaks,...he is speaking for his Father. The share ONE VOICE.

No problems here whatsoever from a Biblical Unitarian View :) - all is most consistent and logical.

Now one is certainly free to assume Jesus is YHWH from a modalist or Trinitarian perspective, which is but a different view of 'relationship' within the economy of God, thru which the ONE GOD functions and carries out his will. In essence and substance,...All is STILL the One God and His WORD,...the Father and the Son, ....the Anointer and Anointed....bringing into fulfillment God's PLAN. - which ever view we prefer or at this point in time resonate with, is fine :)

Your view or understanding could change at any moment towards a better or more perfect comprehension of the greater cosmic picture. - No worries. ITS ALL GOOD. yes,...if you love God (Good), and strive to do God's will, to love and serve LIFE...then you cant go wrong. Spirit is Life, be one with God in Spirit, abide in His calling, obey His VOICE....and you shall flourish, in both time and eternity.

Dear freelight,

Kingdom Rose got that fact from me off of my Creation Thread {ISMW: That The Father (God) and the Son {Lamb/Jesus} are separate and yet One}. That is the first instance of her/him reciting it. Just go search through my Thread {which I gave to Patrick Jane recently} {If you search, do it for the word "Father"}. I am free of having to tend that thread every night. You shall then see where and when KR copied my fact/testimony. I'm thankful that he/she is furthering it, because it reaches even more people with the Truth. I do not have any animosity towards KR. I can't sit by and watch you decimate the actual Truth of the Bible, freelight.

It is quite simple: God is the Father and His Spirit is In The Son's Vessel (Jesus' Soul). They are the same identical in that their Spirit is One. God put His Spirit inside Jesus' Body and He became like a man. This is the Christ that you speak of, whom you don't seem to know very well.

When God sends you real "Light," you will know it. Instead, you mess around with your fancy, inane talk about Jesus and God as if you truly know them; and you don't. You are a deceiver with your Urantia Book 'technology,' and you are a false prophet. 'For many false prophets shall rise and shall deceive many, for they will try to sway you both and shall fall victim of misinterpretation {ISMW}. {See Matt. 24:24KJV}.'

You take from God's Truth and turn it into your free knowledge stuff to include in your false beliefs of Satan. But you don't work except for the LIFE ON EARTH. Even the wicked celebrate and Live, and Love LIFE. Those who have suffered for Christ's sake shall be vindicated, and you will not be. You are a false deceiver of words and lack of True Knowledge.

Hey, I wish I could agree with you instead. It would sure save me a lot of typing. But you are speaking fantasies and ill thoughts and trying to give them to others, and I just can't stand back and watch you do it. You Don't Know God Nor His Son, Nor The Holy Spirit, freelight. You can't pull the wool over my eyes like you try to do to other less knowledgeable people.

I was a newbie once and you tried to con me with your Urantia Bull, and I wasn't buying it. All of the fancy words you can dream of cannot alter the fact that you certainly don't speak with God's Spirit and you mumble your Urantia beliefs to others. I'd really rather we could get along and be friends, but you force me to speak when you declare that you have access to Unlimited Light. You were just looking for trouble. Your limit is about spent, because He is returning soon, and you and everyone else will find out the real truth then, and evidently, only then.

The truth is that, back in Old Testament times, God was directing that He was the ONE and only REAL GOD, and that Baal and others were not. That's why He said that He is ONE God! To others, since God infills Jesus' body, which was sacrificed for us, we must sanctify that and let no man make light of it, or testify that they know what they don't know. And the Father/God by filling Jesus' Soul with His Spirit, He is then One with the Son, and the Holy Ghost. Do not speak wrong about the Holy Ghost, freelight. It could land you into big trouble. It is written, 'And the man who blasphemes against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven {ISMW}.'

For God so loved the world, that HE gave His ONLY Begotten SON!! This teaches that there are two and they are One in Spirit. It is that Simple!!!

May Jesus Come, Return To Us, Lord! O So Be It!!

Michael

Last edited:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
God is the Father and His Spirit is In The Son's Vessel (Jesus' Soul). They are the same identical in that their Spirit is One. God put His Spirit inside Jesus' Body and He became like a man. This is the Christ that you speak of, whom you don't seem to know very well.
None of this is biblical or historical, Michael. It borders on Keypurr-essence.
For God so loved the world, that HE gave His ONLY Begotten SON!! This teaches that there are two and they are One
Perfect up to here.
in Spirit. It is that Simple!!!
No.
Amen. :)

Jerry Shugart

It is clear that Jesus the Lamb and the Lord God Almighty are two distinct entities as it were.

We see that there is but ONE who is sitting in the throne of God and of the Lamb:

"And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads" (Rev.22:3-4).​

Then we read this about the ONE who is sitting in the throne of God and of the Lamb:

"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithfulAnd he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son" (Rev.21:5-7).​

Since there is just ONE who is sitting on the throne of God and of the Lamb then it is obvious that the Lamb is God. Besides that, we can see that the Lord Jesus exists in the "form" of God:

"Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men" (Phil.2:6-7).​

The Greek word translated "form" means "the form by which a person or thing strikes the vision; the external appearance" (Thayer's Greek English Lexicon).

So when those who will see the ONE sitting on the throne of God they will see the Lord Jesus as God:

The Lord Jesus cannot have the external appearance of God unless He is God.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Settling Scores................

Settling Scores................

Dear freelight,

Greetings MC,

Kingdom Rose got that fact from me off of my Creation Thread {ISMW: That The Father (God) and the Son {Lamb/Jesus} are separate and yet One}. That is the first instance of her/him reciting it. Just go search through my Thread {which I gave to Patrick Jane recently} {If you search, do it for the word "Father"}. I am free of having to tend that thread every night. You shall then see where and when KR copied my fact/testimony. I'm thankful that he/she is furthering it, because it reaches even more people with the Truth. I do not have any animosity towards KR.

I think KR has held such a view of God and Christ for as long as she's been a JW or even earlier, so I dont know if you can claim that she got the idea or concept from you. Thats quite a leap of faith, unless you can prove your hypothesis :) - from what I've seen of KR, she knows Biblical Unitarian theology quite well,...since JW's only use the Bible as their primary religious text. - it is therefore 'biblically' centered (protests aside). Of course so many christian denominations all believe the Bible', but look at how many different translations and interpretations exist. - this shows that 'sola scriptura' does not necesarily make for any kind of 'unity' among believers, since it depends on HOW you interpret it, which denomination your were born into, and which sect or branch you choose to be affiliate with within the larger context of Christendom.

I can't sit by and watch you decimate the actual Truth of the Bible, freelight.

:crackup: - (your comment above deserves the crack-up smiley to the left).

First of all, if you want to properly judge my commentary in this thread, you'll have to read it from the beginning so you can assess and understand all I have written here, and then challenge or debate particular point therein. You cant just come on a thread, read one post, then make a bombastic response to it, assuming that this is all the poster has written upon the subject from which you then judge their theology upon. I have MANY posts here and elsewhere sharing from a historical and biblical Unitarian point of view and challenging the traditional orthodox definition of the Trinity. There are also different schools in the wide spectrum of Christology...Unitarianism on one end, to Trinitarianism on the other, and variants and subschools inbetween. So, it helps first to understand the general debate, ...the Arian Controversy is a good start, then know some key points about 'Christology' for a foundation from which to research and engage discussion. Otherwise, you're just jumping in without proper preparation, education, with so many presuppositions and assumptions, which further distorts perception and conclusions.

I say let one's commentary and knowledge speak for itself, then you may intelligently engage in dialogue, if you're able. Prerequisite learning helps and staying OPEN to continue learning is essential, if you are a student of truth.

It is quite simple: God is the Father and His Spirit is In The Son's Vessel (Jesus' Soul). They are the same identical in that their Spirit is One. God put His Spirit inside Jesus' Body and He became like a man. This is the Christ that you speak of, whom you don't seem to know very well.

Actually if your familiar with Christology in general, its a bit more COMPLEX granted the different schools that have risen up in the development of doctrine over the centuries, and even today with some heterodox schools still existing as the 'orthodox' schools still assumes its 'right' and 'official' view, but mass consensus does not necessarily guarantee truth. One can quote creeds and dogmas daily and remain spiritually retarded.

hat I have written of 'Christ' shall speak for itself, since the 'Anointed One' has many different levels and dimensions to his role and office. Also much is spoken of 'figuratively',..an important key to note. (think 'key-note' :) )

When God sends you real "Light," you will know it.

Agreed, and there is continued progressive revelation.

Instead, you mess around with your fancy, inane talk about Jesus and God as if you truly know them; and you don't.

We'll let our commentary and knowledge speak for itself on such matters.

You are a deceiver with your Urantia Book 'technology,' and you are a false prophet.

To TEACH YOU PROPERLY on the Urantia Book issue I share this link here, made to GM on the Urantia Book issue in his own mock thread. This will CLEAR up misgivings and ignorance on what its all about. ALSO, I do not generally even mention or quote from the UB, unless I find that some of its passages illuminate and shed light upon any given theological subject we are discussing, and I have made one post showing the wonderful insighs on 'free will' it shares, on the 'Free Will' thread. -such a sharing is appropriate related to a given subject. I have not mentioned or quoted anything from the UB on the Unitarian/Trinitarian debates, except in a few instances to share that its teaching on The Paradise Trinity is even more glorious and awesome than the traditional orthodox Christian concept of its Trinity....showing that I do not discount that trinities exist in nature and are patterns after spiritual realities, relationships and patterns in the Spirit-world. Other than that, discussion of the UB, mostly stays is the UB thread itself.

Also,...we have ignorant folks here going on and on about the UB, assuming I'm an exclusive UB enthusiast or apologist, when this is certainly false, as Im am very eclectic and universal in my religious philosophical studies and metaphysics,....drawing from and learning from many different religious texts and schools of esoteric wisdom, so these few posters who do not follow any of my other writings are apparently CLUELESS about this fact, and continue to identify me only with the UB. Its sheer ignorance. I encourage anyone to do their real homework before making presumptions and mistaken judgments, not seeing the forest for the trees.

You take from God's Truth and turn it into your free knowledge stuff to include in your false beliefs of Satan. But you don't work except for the LIFE ON EARTH. Even the wicked celebrate and Live, and Love LIFE. Those who have suffered for Christ's sake shall be vindicated, and you will not be. You are a false deceiver of words and lack of True Knowledge.

Wow. just wow.

Hey, I wish I could agree with you instead. It would sure save me a lot of typing. But you are speaking fantasies and ill thoughts and trying to give them to others, and I just can't stand back and watch you do it. You Don't Know God Nor His Son, Nor The Holy Spirit, freelight. You can't pull the wool over my eyes like you try to do to other less knowledgeable people.

see above.

I was a newbie once and you tried to con me with your Urantia Bull, and I wasn't buying it.

Totally False. Anything I've added about the UB mainly in the UB thread, is in the function of an expositor and expounder on various points or subjects that it teaches about. Thats it. I have never forced, or tried to convert anyone to believe in the book per se, but have merely illuminated and expounded upon some of the insightful concepts and principles (which includes the values, meanings, ethics and wisdom of religious truths and philosophy) that the book elaborates upon. I've been very vocal of this fact, and that I only expound on parts of the book that have an interest to me. I'm selective in that regard. It is one religious book out of many other meaningful and valuable texts OUT THERE. I am not an exclusivist. Truth is Universal. It is not limited to any one book, religious cult or tradition.

You cant put 'God' in a 'box'.

-------------

All of the fancy words you can dream of cannot alter the fact that you certainly don't speak with God's Spirit and you mumble your Urantia beliefs to others.

False. Read the above, most discussion of the UB is on the UB thread. My research, studies, meditation includes MUCH MORE than just the UB. Please get educated.

I'd really rather we could get along and be friends, but you force me to speak when you declare that you have access to Unlimited Light.

Ah, yes....my reply to a little statement made in the chatbox, is true.....about man having access to Unlimited LIGHT. Since 'God' is Light....such is true. The Light is ever-available, omnipresent, all-radiant. The Light IS. Is sharing a truth a crime? - readers are welcome to read the recent chatbox discussion for themselves, where you and GM jump in to preach (pontificate and the like), so I corrected GM as he keeps bringing up the UB. - YOU GUYS keep bringing up the UB, not me. I just respond with this link here. I tire of defending against misrepresentation, so I will just share my link, on the UB issue. - they just cant leave it alone. - i'm so busy with other discussions on other topics....they are stuck with a false and limited image of a person and their assumed beliefs based on some discussion way in the past, not staying UP on the times, lest they become educated thereby. Its ludicrous.

You were just looking for trouble.

lol. - I have a purpose and reason for somethings I will share strategically speaking, and they are spiritually, related to consciousness (for ones own benefit, if they take the opportunity). Consciousness is everything, it is the fundamental reality. If anything, LIGHT can enlighten, inspire, expand one's awareness....I would be your enemy if I did not serve as a light-bearer (of some kind, to any degree), but kept you in ignorance or was merely indifferent to your religious programming. Perhaps you can be thankful for that.

Your limit is about spent, because He is returning soon, and you and everyone else will find out the real truth then, and evidently, only then.

I'm quite open to the parousia of the Lord, and have recently written about it. The Christ has come, appears in the present moment to moment of existence, and is to come (past, present, future)....the Presence of 'God' is all-pervading, in all space and in all times. Where 'God' already IS, there is no wait :) - thus full, total and absolute reality is here NOW, in toto.

All is here,.....here is All. Omnipresence fills all in all. 'God' is Spirit.

The truth is that, back in Old Testament times, God was directing that He was the ONE and only REAL GOD, and that Baal and others were not.

Yes, The Shema sums it up pretty much. 'God' is One. - this unity includes all multiplicity and diversity, yet remains One, and on the relative levels of creation, is a manifold UNITY.

That's why He said that He is ONE God! To others, since God infills Jesus' body, which was sacrificed for us, we must sanctify that and let no man make light of it, or testify that they know what they don't know. And the Father/God by filling Jesus' Soul with His Spirit, He is then One with the Son, and the Holy Ghost.

There are many ways to conceptualize a diversified unity or differentiated oneness, as paradoxical as that seems. Slice, dice, divide or personify 'God' as you like, with one, two or three personalities. All comes from the The One, and returns to The One, since the Infinite One is All There IS...anyways, no matter how many transformations it undergoes. - all is just a simulation of creation (interactive relationships) in a primal unified FIELD....that field is LIGHT (Energy-Spirit-Consciousness). - all is a reflection thereof.

Do not speak wrong about the Holy Ghost, freelight. It could land you into big trouble. It is written, 'And the man who blasphemes against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven {ISMW}.'

I dont believe I have EVER blasphemed the Holy Spirit, and if I have, do tell and show where this great crime against the Spirit of God has taken place. I have no fear or worry about this, but am curious about any impression anywhere of this having taken place, which would be but a distorted or presumed assumption on a spectators part, probably loaded with so many 'theological' proofs of course :)

For God so loved the world, that HE gave His ONLY Begotten SON!! This teaches that there are two and they are One in Spirit. It is that Simple!!!

I dont have a problem or disagreement with the above, since the Father and Son are one by Jesus own testimony,...he also prayed to his Father that we are be one with THEM, all together in oneness :) - this oneness must mean one in will, purpose, agreement,...one in SPIRIT.

AUMEN. Even so, Come Lord Jesus.

Its all good. Why would I be against the parousia of the Lord Jesus? It remains anywhere to be proved where I am against the Lord Jesus, his goodnews of the kingdom, his teachings of ethical, moral goodness, wisdom and religious practice, his universal Law of Love, his supreme devotion and loyalty to DO the Father's will, his wonderful example of REVEALING 'God' to us, and so much more. Its astounding, really.

But anyways,...all my commentaries here hold on God's relationship to His Son, if you want to mine their fields to find any treasure or dirt therein. Happy Trails! :)

Be careful not to create an 'enemy' where one does not exist in reality,...alot seem to be engaged in such polemics. - its unnecessary.

Last edited:

S-word

BANNED
Banned
I am still waiting for you to actually address what is said here in the book of Revelation. Instead of actually addressing what is said in these verses you just evaded what is said there. Perhaps this time you will actually try to prove what I said about these verses is in error:

we see that there is but ONE who is sitting in the throne of God and of the Lamb:

The following verses reveal that Jesus Christ is the "Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end":

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last" (Rev.22:12-13).​

It is the Lord Jesus who is said to be coming quickly:

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus" (Rev.22:12-13).​

There can be no doubt that since there can only be ONE "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and end" then the Lord Jesus is God.

Who do you say is speaking in Revelation 3: 21; "To those who win the victory I will give the right to sit beside me on my throne, just as I have been victorious and now sit by my Father on his throne."

Who do you say was speaking to Mary Magdalene in John 20: 17; "Go to my brothers and tell them that I am ascending to my Father and their Father; to my God and their God."

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
We see that there is but ONE who is sitting in the throne of God and of the Lamb:

Since there is just ONE who is sitting on the throne of God and of the Lamb then it is obvious that the Lamb is God. Besides that, we can see that the Lord Jesus exists in the "form" of God:

"Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men" (Phil.2:6-7).​

The Greek word translated "form" means "the form by which a person or thing strikes the vision; the external appearance" (Thayer's Greek English Lexicon).

So when those who will see the ONE sitting on the throne of God they will see the Lord Jesus as God:

The Lord Jesus cannot have the external appearance of God unless He is God.

Glory to God and the Lamb. I'll not further debate differences at this time, but agree in the glory of the One God and his means of salvation, the outpourring of his grace, his open invitation to all to drink from the waters of life. That's truly an awesome gift. Let us drink together :)

We can agree on essentials of spiritual truth, divine reality, principle, ethics, truth, goodness, beauty, love, mercy, fairness, justice and the issues of LIFE. 'God' grants us all of these...and more.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
;)

Well,...its been like 2 days in the Lord's estimation of time (2 days = 2,000 years), so if he decides to wait 3 days (3,000 years)....he could show up anytime from 2500 AD - 3025 AD ish. - thats quite a ways ahead,...even if in his sense of time,....2 or 3 days....would equate his saying of "I come quickly". It is interesting to speculate when this will take place, and the new heavens and new earth will be established wherein only peace and righteousness reigns! A most wonderful Utopian dream is it not? We might also give special significance to the '3-day' metaphor as a special time-zone of preparation, where after the 3-day (3,000 ish year time period)...a new resurrection event, being the global parousia of the Lord comes! :) - pretty awesome eh? Just some food for thought for some of you apocalyptic junkies :thumb:

There is only one exception of all mankind to be taken to throne of the MOST HIGH In the creation, where he was anointed as his successor, to stand before his face into all eternity, and was translated from a body of corruptible matter into a body of Glorious body of brilliant and blinding light in order that he should never experience death. He is the anointed one, "THE CHRIST."

The oldest known Jewish work not included in the canon of Constantines universal church, is the Book of Enoch. This is a complex work, the known copies of which were written in the third (or perhaps even the late fourth) century BCE, after the return from the Babylonian Exile and the establishment of the Second Jewish Commonwealth (6th-5th centuries BCE) and before the Maccabean revolt in 172 BCE.

The oldest copies of the Book of Enoch, dating from the third century BCE, were discovered among the Dead Sea Scrolls

Among the Dead Sea Scrolls were a number of manuscripts of the Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha, including ten manuscripts of the Book of Enoch in the original Aramaic (until then copies were extant only in an Ethiopic translation of a Greek translation of a Semitic original), which were vital to answering many questions about its origins. Dating of the manuscripts by their script shows that certain parts of Enoch are at least as old as the third century BCE.

I believe, and will later reveal, that there is ample evidence to support the belief that the original Books of Enoch, the latest copies of which were discovered among the Dead Sea scrolls, date back much earlier than the 5th century, and that the originals were taken from Egypt, the land of first born, by Moses.
Genesis 5: 23; Enoch was 365 and had spent his life in fellowship with God when he disappeared because God had Taken him.

Hebrews 11: 5; "By faith Enoch was Translated (To change from one form to another) so that he should not experience death; and he was not found, because God had Translated him.

"The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" 22: 8; "And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: "Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity."

And the archistratiege Michael lifted me up, and led me before the Lord"s face.

And the Most High, (who held the ransom blood of righteous Abel) said to the glorious creatures that surrounded him, tempting them: "Let Enoch stand before my face into eternity," and the glorious creatures bowed down to the Lord, and said: "Let Enoch go [Or be released] according to Thy word." Enoch, was the first to be released.

The Great and glorious simulacrum which is the sacrifice that God has prepared for us, and of which Enoch was the chosen cornerstone, dies in the process of involution, to be the saviour of we in evolution, This he does by releasing all the righteous spirits that are He, from the least to the greatest, and Enoch was the first.
And the Lord said to Michael: "Go take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of my glory." [Enoch, the one who was anointed as the successor to the Godhead: CHRIST=The anointed one]

And Michael did thus as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun"s rays, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

365, is the number of days in a calendar year. The Lamb of God who takes on the sins of the world is to be a one year old unblemished Lamb. Enoch is the unblemished Lamb of God.

Sandalphon is an archangel in Jewish and Christian writings. Sandalphon figures prominently in the mystical literary traditions of Rabbinic Judaism and early Christianity, notably in the Midrash, Talmud, and Kabbalah.

Some of the earliest sources on Sandalphon refer to him as the prophet Elijah transfigured and elevated to angelic status. Other sources (mainly from the midrashic period) describe him as the "twin brother" of Metatron, whose human origin as Enoch was similar to the human origin of Sandalphon.[2]

Sandalphron and Metatron are post human angels, Metatron is the name that was given to Enoch after he had been translated from a body of corruptible matter into a glorious body of incorruptible light, and Sandalphron, who is erroneously thought by some to be Metatron"s twin, is in fact Elijah"s angelic name after he was carried up to stand before Enoch and was also transfigured.

Metatron is also mentioned in the Pseudepigrapha, most prominently in the Hebrew Book of Enoch (also called Third Enoch), in which his grand title, "the lesser YHVH" resurfaces. (The Son of God)

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Greetings MC,

I think KR has held such a view of God and Christ for as long as she's been a JW or even earlier, so I dont know if you can claim that she got the idea or concept from you. Thats quite a leap of faith, unless you can prove your hypothesis :) - from what I've seen of KR, she knows Biblical Unitarian theology quite well,...since JW's only use the Bible as their primary religious text. - it is therefore 'biblically' centered (protests aside). Of course so many christian denominations all believe the Bible', but look at how many different translations and interpretations exist. - this shows that 'sola scriptura' does not necesarily make for any kind of 'unity' among believers, since it depends on HOW you interpret it, which denomination your were born into, and which sect or branch you choose to be affiliate with within the larger context of Christendom.

:crackup: - (your comment above deserves the crack-up smiley to the left).

First of all, if you want to properly judge my commentary in this thread, you'll have to read it from the beginning so you can assess and understand all I have written here, and then challenge or debate particular point therein. You cant just come on a thread, read one post, then make a bombastic response to it, assuming that this is all the poster has written upon the subject from which you then judge their theology upon. I have MANY posts here and elsewhere sharing from a historical and biblical Unitarian point of view and challenging the traditional orthodox definition of the Trinity. There are also different schools in the wide spectrum of Christology...Unitarianism on one end, to Trinitarianism on the other, and variants and subschools inbetween. So, it helps first to understand the general debate, ...the Arian Controversy is a good start, then know some key points about 'Christology' for a foundation from which to research and engage discussion. Otherwise, you're just jumping in without proper preparation, education, with so many presuppositions and assumptions, which further distorts perception and conclusions.

I say let one's commentary and knowledge speak for itself, then you may intelligently engage in dialogue, if you're able. Prerequisite learning helps and staying OPEN to continue learning is essential, if you are a student of truth.

Actually if your familiar with Christology in general, its a bit more COMPLEX granted the different schools that have risen up in the development of doctrine over the centuries, and even today with some heterodox schools still existing as the 'orthodox' schools still assumes its 'right' and 'official' view, but mass consensus does not necessarily guarantee truth. One can quote creeds and dogmas daily and remain spiritually retarded.

hat I have written of 'Christ' shall speak for itself, since the 'Anointed One' has many different levels and dimensions to his role and office. Also much is spoken of 'figuratively',..an important key to note. (think 'key-note' :) )

Agreed, and there is continued progressive revelation.

We'll let our commentary and knowledge speak for itself on such matters.

To TEACH YOU PROPERLY on the Urantia Book issue I share this link here, made to GM on the Urantia Book issue in his own mock thread. This will CLEAR up misgivings and ignorance on what its all about. ALSO, I do not generally even mention or quote from the UB, unless I find that some of its passages illuminate and shed light upon any given theological subject we are discussing, and I have made one post showing the wonderful insighs on 'free will' it shares, on the 'Free Will' thread. -such a sharing is appropriate related to a given subject. I have not mentioned or quoted anything from the UB on the Unitarian/Trinitarian debates, except in a few instances to share that its teaching on The Paradise Trinity is even more glorious and awesome than the traditional orthodox Christian concept of its Trinity....showing that I do not discount that trinities exist in nature and are patterns after spiritual realities, relationships and patterns in the Spirit-world. Other than that, discussion of the UB, mostly stays is the UB thread itself.

Also,...we have ignorant folks here going on and on about the UB, assuming I'm an exclusive UB enthusiast or apologist, when this is certainly false, as Im am very eclectic and universal in my religious philosophical studies and metaphysics,....drawing from and learning from many different religious texts and schools of esoteric wisdom, so these few posters who do not follow any of my other writings are apparently CLUELESS about this fact, and continue to identify me only with the UB. Its sheer ignorance. I encourage anyone to do their real homework before making presumptions and mistaken judgments, not seeing the forest for the trees.

Wow. just wow.

see above.

Totally False. Anything I've added about the UB mainly in the UB thread, is in the function of an expositor and expounder on various points or subjects that it teaches about. Thats it. I have never forced, or tried to convert anyone to believe in the book per se, but have merely illuminated and expounded upon some of the insightful concepts and principles (which includes the values, meanings, ethics and wisdom of religious truths and philosophy) that the book elaborates upon. I've been very vocal of this fact, and that I only expound on parts of the book that have an interest to me. I'm selective in that regard. It is one religious book out of many other meaningful and valuable texts OUT THERE. I am not an exclusivist. Truth is Universal. It is not limited to any one book, religious cult or tradition.

You cant put 'God' in a 'box'.

-------------

False. Read the above, most discussion of the UB is on the UB thread. My research, studies, meditation includes MUCH MORE than just the UB. Please get educated.

Ah, yes....my reply to a little statement made in the chatbox, is true.....about man having access to Unlimited LIGHT. Since 'God' is Light....such is true. The Light is ever-available, omnipresent, all-radiant. The Light IS. Is sharing a truth a crime? - readers are welcome to read the recent chatbox discussion for themselves, where you and GM jump in to preach (pontificate and the like), so I corrected GM as he keeps bringing up the UB. - YOU GUYS keep bringing up the UB, not me. I just respond with this link here. I tire of defending against misrepresentation, so I will just share my link, on the UB issue. - they just cant leave it alone. - i'm so busy with other discussions on other topics....they are stuck with a false and limited image of a person and their assumed beliefs based on some discussion way in the past, not staying UP on the times, lest they become educated thereby. Its ludicrous.

lol. - I have a purpose and reason for somethings I will share strategically speaking, and they are spiritually, related to consciousness (for ones own benefit, if they take the opportunity). Consciousness is everything, it is the fundamental reality. If anything, LIGHT can enlighten, inspire, expand one's awareness....I would be your enemy if I did not serve as a light-bearer (of some kind, to any degree), but kept you in ignorance or was merely indifferent to your religious programming. Perhaps you can be thankful for that.

I'm quite open to the parousia of the Lord, and have recently written about it. The Christ has come, appears in the present moment to moment of existence, and is to come (past, present, future)....the Presence of 'God' is all-pervading, in all space and in all times. Where 'God' already IS, there is no wait :) - thus full, total and absolute reality is here NOW, in toto.

All is here,.....here is All. Omnipresence fills all in all. 'God' is Spirit.

Yes, The Shema sums it up pretty much. 'God' is One. - this unity includes all multiplicity and diversity, yet remains One, and on the relative levels of creation, is a manifold UNITY.

There are many ways to conceptualize a diversified unity or differentiated oneness, as paradoxical as that seems. Slice, dice, divide or personify 'God' as you like, with one, two or three personalities. All comes from the The One, and returns to The One, since the Infinite One is All There IS...anyways, no matter how many transformations it undergoes. - all is just a simulation of creation (interactive relationships) in a primal unified FIELD....that field is LIGHT (Energy-Spirit-Consciousness). - all is a reflection thereof.

I dont believe I have EVER blasphemed the Holy Spirit, and if I have, do tell and show where this great crime against the Spirit of God has taken place. I have no fear or worry about this, but am curious about any impression anywhere of this having taken place, which would be but a distorted or presumed assumption on a spectators part, probably loaded with so many 'theological' proofs of course :)

I dont have a problem or disagreement with the above, since the Father and Son are one by Jesus own testimony,...he also prayed to his Father that we are be one with THEM, all together in oneness :) - this oneness must mean one in will, purpose, agreement,...one in SPIRIT.

AUMEN. Even so, Come Lord Jesus.

Its all good. Why would I be against the parousia of the Lord Jesus? It remains anywhere to be proved where I am against the Lord Jesus, his goodnews of the kingdom, his teachings of ethical, moral goodness, wisdom and religious practice, his universal Law of Love, his supreme devotion and loyalty to DO the Father's will, his wonderful example of REVEALING 'God' to us, and so much more. Its astounding, really.

But anyways,...all my commentaries here hold on God's relationship to His Son, if you want to mine their fields to find any treasure or dirt therein. Happy Trails! :)

Be careful not to create an 'enemy' where one does not exist in reality,...alot seem to be engaged in such polemics. - its unnecessary.

Dear freelight,

I just got off a stint of my Creation vs. Evolution thread, which I gave to give myself more time AWAY from the computer. I am not going back to the days of long, boring posts over and over again. It does not matter how long KR has been on TOL, it only matters how long after I spoke it in my Thread and it showed up on this thread. You aren't thinking straight, but that is your problem. You seem to think that anything you think is correct, so have at it. God put me on Earth to do more than this for a living!

This is your reply. Relish it.

Michael

S-word

BANNED
Banned
;)

The great flood, in which the body of Adam (Pre-flood mankind) was submerged in water and the new man Enoch (The post-flood body of mankind arose) was, according to 1st Peter 3: 21; a symbol of Baptism. Where the old physical man Adam, is submerged and the new spiritual man Enoch/Jesus arises.

Noah, his wife, their three sons and their wives are all direct genetic descendants of Enoch, the only man redeemed from the previous world as spoken of by 2nd Peter 3: 5; as they are all descendants of Enoch’s six sons, Methusulah, Rigam, Riman, Urchan, Cherminion, and Giadad.

To equate the man Enoch, with the glorious simulacrum at the ends of time, who dies in the process of involution for the salvation of we in the process of evolution, would be like equating mankind with the organic molecules in the primeval sludge pools of organic material of the junior earth from which mankind had evolved.

It was the glorious simulacrum at the ends of time, (Of which Enoch was the chosen cornerstone) who descended into the day of Abraham, who chose him as his God, and in Abraham, was the living evolving spirit of Enoch as he was at that point in his evolution.

It was to Abraham, that the MOST HIGH in the creation, [The lesser Jahweh] said, "In blessing I will bless you and in multiplying, I will multiply you." Our Saviour who offers up his immortal body for those who believe, multiplies by releasing the spirits on which he had evolved.

From that day forward, all the spirits of Good people who had fallen asleep in righteousness after paying the blood price for their inherited sin, were judged and separated from the unrighteous dead and gathered to the living evolving spirit of Enoch within the bosom of Abraham. Over they, the second death had no power.

Jesus was the compilation of all those righteous spirits over whom death had no more power. Jesus was who Enoch had become at that point in time of his evolution to become the glorious simulacrum=blue-print of the new light beings that evolve from mankind, who will dwell on earth among mankind.

The Book of Jubilees 4: 30; And he (Adam) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: "On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die." For this reason he 31 did not complete the years of this day; for he died during it.

After Enoch in his ascension to the ends of time, had been in the valley of man for three days (Three thousand years) he was revealed as the man Jesus in who were the spirits of the righteous over whom death had no more power.

Jesus, who was Enoch who had been in the inner dimension that co-exists within our three dimensional world for three days, where through his sufferings he was finally made perfect, was then reborn on earth as Jesus, only after the man Jesus had learned total obedience to his indwelling parental Spirit, and had become Enoch’s duplication on earth.

Hebrew 5: 7-10; “In his life on earth Jesus made his prayers and requests with loud cries and tears to God who could save him from death. Because he was humble and devoted, God heard him. But even though he was A son of God, (Not God’s Son, or THE son of God, but A son of God, check it out in the Appendix of Strong’s Concordance, or The King James, Amplified, or The Revised Standard translations. all Israelites are sons of God according to God’s word, see Psalms 82: 6; ‘You are gods,’ I said; ‘all of you are sons of the Most High.’) he learned through suffering to be obedient, (to his inner parental spirit, who was all the righteous spirits who had been united to the living and evolving spirit of Enoch.) when he was made perfect (through his obedience, and could then be used as the host body through which our heavenly saviour could then revealed himself, through the life, the miracles and the words that would be seen and heard through his obedient servant and earthy image, who did, nor spoke one word on his own authority other than that which he was commanded by the Lord our saviour.) The one who God had prepared for his heavenly anointed one, then became the source through whom salvation could be gained from our Lord God and saviour, who rose Jesus from death and will raise we, who are united to him also.

Jesus says to his disciples in John 14: 30; “I cannot talk to you much longer, because (DEATH) the ruler of this world is coming. He has no power over me, but the world must know that I love the Father; that is why I do everything as he commands me.

You will notice that Jesus, in most instances, refers to ‘THE’ Father and not ‘MY’ Father. Although in John 20: 17; he does refer to him as ‘MY’ Father; "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to THE Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to MY Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The great flood, in which the body of Adam (Pre-flood mankind) was submerged in water and the new man Enoch (The post-flood body of mankind arose) was, according to 1st Peter 3: 21; a symbol of Baptism. Where the old physical man Adam, is submerged and the new spiritual man Enoch/Jesus arises.

Noah, his wife, their three sons and their wives are all direct genetic descendants of Enoch, the only man redeemed from the previous world as spoken of by 2nd Peter 3: 5; as they are all descendants of Enoch’s six sons, Methusulah, Rigam, Riman, Urchan, Cherminion, and Giadad.

To equate the man Enoch, with the glorious simulacrum at the ends of time, who dies in the process of involution for the salvation of we in the process of evolution, would be like equating mankind with the organic molecules in the primeval sludge pools of organic material of the junior earth from which mankind had evolved.

It was the glorious simulacrum at the ends of time, (Of which Enoch was the chosen cornerstone) who descended into the day of Abraham, who chose him as his God, and in Abraham, was the living evolving spirit of Enoch as he was at that point in his evolution.

It was to Abraham, that the MOST HIGH in the creation, [The lesser Jahweh] said, "In blessing I will bless you and in multiplying, I will multiply you." Our Saviour who offers up his immortal body for those who believe, multiplies by releasing the spirits on which he had evolved.

From that day forward, all the spirits of Good people who had fallen asleep in righteousness after paying the blood price for their inherited sin, were judged and separated from the unrighteous dead and gathered to the living evolving spirit of Enoch within the bosom of Abraham. Over they, the second death had no power.

Jesus was the compilation of all those righteous spirits over whom death had no more power. Jesus was who Enoch had become at that point in time of his evolution to become the glorious simulacrum=blue-print of the new light beings that evolve from mankind, who will dwell on earth among mankind.

The Book of Jubilees 4: 30; And he (Adam) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: "On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die." For this reason he 31 did not complete the years of this day; for he died during it.

After Enoch in his ascension to the ends of time, had been in the valley of man for three days (Three thousand years) he was revealed as the man Jesus in who were the spirits of the righteous over whom death had no more power.

Jesus, who was Enoch who had been in the inner dimension that co-exists within our three dimensional world for three days, where through his sufferings he was finally made perfect, was then reborn on earth as Jesus, only after the man Jesus had learned total obedience to his indwelling parental Spirit, and had become Enoch’s duplication on earth.

Hebrew 5: 7-10; “In his life on earth Jesus made his prayers and requests with loud cries and tears to God who could save him from death. Because he was humble and devoted, God heard him. But even though he was A son of God, (Not God’s Son, or THE son of God, but A son of God, check it out in the Appendix of Strong’s Concordance, or The King James, Amplified, or The Revised Standard translations. all Israelites are sons of God according to God’s word, see Psalms 82: 6; ‘You are gods,’ I said; ‘all of you are sons of the Most High.’) he learned through suffering to be obedient, (to his inner parental spirit, who was all the righteous spirits who had been united to the living and evolving spirit of Enoch.) when he was made perfect (through his obedience, and could then be used as the host body through which our heavenly saviour could then revealed himself, through the life, the miracles and the words that would be seen and heard through his obedient servant and earthy image, who did, nor spoke one word on his own authority other than that which he was commanded by the Lord our saviour.) The one who God had prepared for his heavenly anointed one, then became the source through whom salvation could be gained from our Lord God and saviour, who rose Jesus from death and will raise we, who are united to him also.

Jesus says to his disciples in John 14: 30; “I cannot talk to you much longer, because (DEATH) the ruler of this world is coming. He has no power over me, but the world must know that I love the Father; that is why I do everything as he commands me.

You will notice that Jesus, in most instances, refers to ‘THE’ Father and not ‘MY’ Father. Although in John 20: 17; he does refer to him as ‘MY’ Father; "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to THE Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to MY Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"

Dear S-word,

You should not 'add' the book of Jubilees to our Bible. You are twisting words and making assumptions, just like freelight does. You two deserve each other.

Beware Of What You Do!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear S-word,

I'm back! After I prayed to the Lord while on my knees, before I laid down to sleep, God said that Jesus was THE Son of God, not just A Son of God. So you lied there, and that is Satan doing that to you. It is written in Luke 1:35 KJV, "And the angel answered and said unto her, 'the Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called, THE Son of God;" not just A Son of God.

Satan is even 'implied' as being among the 'sons of God.' In Job 1:6 KJV and Job 2:1 KJV, "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them." Of course, Satan was a son of God, not The son of God. He was a fallen son of God. Wise up. God created all, including Satan.

Do not let things confuse you so you don't confuse others by proclaiming it. Satan is confusion.

Let God Be With You!!

Michael

Jerry Shugart

Who do you say is speaking in Revelation 3: 21; "To those who win the victory I will give the right to sit beside me on my throne, just as I have been victorious and now sit by my Father on his throne."

Who do you say was speaking to Mary Magdalene in John 20: 17; "Go to my brothers and tell them that I am ascending to my Father and their Father; to my God and their God."

Why do you quote what I wrote and then just ignore my question?

Can't face the truth?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Keys of higher knowledge......

Keys of higher knowledge......

Spoiler
There is only one exception of all mankind to be taken to throne of the MOST HIGH In the creation, where he was anointed as his successor, to stand before his face into all eternity, and was translated from a body of corruptible matter into a body of Glorious body of brilliant and blinding light in order that he should never experience death. He is the anointed one, "THE CHRIST."

The oldest known Jewish work not included in the canon of Constantines universal church, is the Book of Enoch. This is a complex work, the known copies of which were written in the third (or perhaps even the late fourth) century BCE, after the return from the Babylonian Exile and the establishment of the Second Jewish Commonwealth (6th-5th centuries BCE) and before the Maccabean revolt in 172 BCE.

The oldest copies of the Book of Enoch, dating from the third century BCE, were discovered among the Dead Sea Scrolls

Among the Dead Sea Scrolls were a number of manuscripts of the Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha, including ten manuscripts of the Book of Enoch in the original Aramaic (until then copies were extant only in an Ethiopic translation of a Greek translation of a Semitic original), which were vital to answering many questions about its origins. Dating of the manuscripts by their script shows that certain parts of Enoch are at least as old as the third century BCE.

I believe, and will later reveal, that there is ample evidence to support the belief that the original Books of Enoch, the latest copies of which were discovered among the Dead Sea scrolls, date back much earlier than the 5th century, and that the originals were taken from Egypt, the land of first born, by Moses.
Genesis 5: 23; Enoch was 365 and had spent his life in fellowship with God when he disappeared because God had Taken him.

Hebrews 11: 5; "By faith Enoch was Translated (To change from one form to another) so that he should not experience death; and he was not found, because God had Translated him.

"The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" 22: 8; "And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: "Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity."

And the archistratiege Michael lifted me up, and led me before the Lord"s face.

And the Most High, (who held the ransom blood of righteous Abel) said to the glorious creatures that surrounded him, tempting them: "Let Enoch stand before my face into eternity," and the glorious creatures bowed down to the Lord, and said: "Let Enoch go [Or be released] according to Thy word." Enoch, was the first to be released.

The Great and glorious simulacrum which is the sacrifice that God has prepared for us, and of which Enoch was the chosen cornerstone, dies in the process of involution, to be the saviour of we in evolution, This he does by releasing all the righteous spirits that are He, from the least to the greatest, and Enoch was the first.
And the Lord said to Michael: "Go take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of my glory." [Enoch, the one who was anointed as the successor to the Godhead: CHRIST=The anointed one]

And Michael did thus as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun"s rays, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

365, is the number of days in a calendar year. The Lamb of God who takes on the sins of the world is to be a one year old unblemished Lamb. Enoch is the unblemished Lamb of God.

Sandalphon is an archangel in Jewish and Christian writings. Sandalphon figures prominently in the mystical literary traditions of Rabbinic Judaism and early Christianity, notably in the Midrash, Talmud, and Kabbalah.

Some of the earliest sources on Sandalphon refer to him as the prophet Elijah transfigured and elevated to angelic status. Other sources (mainly from the midrashic period) describe him as the "twin brother" of Metatron, whose human origin as Enoch was similar to the human origin of Sandalphon.[2]

Sandalphron and Metatron are post human angels, Metatron is the name that was given to Enoch after he had been translated from a body of corruptible matter into a glorious body of incorruptible light, and Sandalphron, who is erroneously thought by some to be Metatron"s twin, is in fact Elijah"s angelic name after he was carried up to stand before Enoch and was also transfigured.

Metatron is also mentioned in the Pseudepigrapha, most prominently in the Hebrew Book of Enoch (also called Third Enoch), in which his grand title, "the lesser YHVH" resurfaces. (The Son of God)

Hi S-word,

Blessings before the shekinah glory, and Enoch and Metatron :)

The Enochian works and legends are most wonderful. Are you familiar with the more modern day text, The Keys of Enoch? :thumb: - you may continue correspondence on this via Private Message if interested.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Dear freelight,

I just got off a stint of my Creation vs. Evolution thread, which I gave to give myself more time AWAY from the computer. I am not going back to the days of long, boring posts over and over again. It does not matter how long KR has been on TOL, it only matters how long after I spoke it in my Thread and it showed up on this thread. You aren't thinking straight, but that is your problem. You seem to think that anything you think is correct, so have at it. God put me on Earth to do more than this for a living!

This is your reply. Relish it.

Michael

:) - I'm sure readers are relishing it :crackup: - God bless :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.