Jesus Is Not a God, He is The Only God.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You read what I said I said with you. Not Scriptures or the Father commissioning a body to dwell in. I said I disagree with you.
Scripture showing the Father is not the Son, or vise versa.
The Father sends the Son.

1 John 4:14 KJV
(14) And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

John 5:36-37 KJV
(36) But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
(37) And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

COGTHW

(14) And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

(36) But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
(37) And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

Ok.

COGTHW

Jesus was God.
2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
God did the work, God was in Jesus. As a matter of fact Jesus said He came in the Fathers name.
Which is Jesus.
John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If anti-trinitarians want to indirectly suppose they are too retarded to comprehend the Trinity, then leave them to it.

Isaiah shows that Christ is God, and the Trinity is easily deduced by referencing Isaiah and the Apostles. Don't try to convince them, it's impossible :rolleyes:

COGTHW

If anti-trinitarians want to indirectly suppose they are too retarded to comprehend the Trinity, then leave them to it.

Isaiah shows that Christ is God, and the Trinity is easily deduced by referencing Isaiah and the Apostles. Don't try to convince them, it's impossible :rolleyes:

Are you talking to me.?

COGTHW

If the shoe fits :idunno:

I don't know where you all get off on denying the Trinity and stating that everyone in your own damn religion have a wrong godhead. It's vain and based in denial.

My God.!! Your mouth.!! And you call yourself a "Christian".?
James 3:10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

COGTHW

when was saying a 'non polite' word a sin? he wasnt cursing anyone btw!

That's why I said I don't judge you because you are without knowledge. Without Biblical knowledge.
1 Timothy 5:22 '.....neither be partaker of other men's sins: keep thyself pure.'

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
A non-trinitarian is a non-Christian. You cannot be a Christian and reject the Trinity, because it's a denial of Christ's Deity which is the basis of Christianity.

marhig

A non-trinitarian is a non-Christian. You cannot be a Christian and reject the Trinity, because it's a denial of Christ's Deity which is the basis of Christianity.

Where does it say in the Bible that God or Jesus or anyone for that fact, say that we must believe in the trinity, or that we must believe in the trinity to be saved or to belong to Christ? Which verse?

marhig

Exactly. Jesus was flesh and blood. Jesus' God is Spirit and doesn't bleed.

When we are born as Spirit we won't bleed.

Paul explained that flesh and blood cannot inherit God's kingdom.
I thought you believe that Jesus is God?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
John 1:1-5 14
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
He was in the beginning with God.
All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

TRINITY​

Ben Masada

If Jesus is in heaven as one of the Trinity, how is he, in spirit as the other two or in flesh? As you know, I am sure, Luke reports about Jesus to have appeared for 40 days to his disciples after his passion and he would drink and eat with his disciples. One does not drink and eat without a body to digest what he has fed himself with. I followed up the events until he was ascended into heaven and I found nothing in terms that he left his body behind before his ascension back to heaven. Well, if he is in heaven, he is no longer the same as the other two persons of the Trinity for he is in flesh. It means that the doctrine of the Trinity has collapsed. Sorry trinitarians if I have just rained on your parade!