Jesus Is Not a God, He is The Only God.

COGTHW

The Holy Scriptures teach that there is only One God.

Deuteronomy 6:4 'Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:'
Isaiah 40:25 'To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.'

God proclaimes that there is no other God or gods but Him.

Isaiah 44:6 'Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.'
Isaiah 45:21 'Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.'

There is no 'trinity' as a matter of fact is you say that there is a 'trinity' you break the Ten Commandments of Exdous 20:3 'Thou shalt have no other gods before me.'

God the Creator, Redeemer, The Spirit is the only God in the world.

There is no God the Father , God the Son, God the Spirit. That is a lie from the pits of Hell and a lie from the fowls of the air. If you say that they are distinctive persons, you are a liar and still say it's 3 Gods. That means they have two/three mind sets. JESUS SAID HE CAME TO DO THE FATHER WILL.!! UHH GLORY.!!

Show Scriptures for your demon taught 3 Gods.!
It has to say that there are 3 Gods.!! Or else you are a liar.!! You say you know God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost. God says He knows not any.. YOU KNOW TWO TO MANY.!!

Isaiah 44:8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

It is only One, that One True God is Jesus the Christ. Not the flesh of Jesus. Cause God is not a man, but a Spirit. But the name of that Spirit is Jesus.

Come against it and I will cut you deep with the Holy Scripture.

-One God prophet

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Show Scriptures for your demon taught 3 Gods.!
Christians deny there are 3 Gods.
There is one.

But do not think that "one" can only mean a singularity and not a unity.
A unity can also be considered as "one".

One just cannot deny when GOD says of Himself ......
Let us create man in our image, after our likeness (in the creation week account). Gen 1:26
Let us confound their language (at the tower of Babel). Gen 11:7

COGTHW

Christians deny there are 3 Gods.
There is one.

But do not think that "one" can only mean a singularity and not a unity.
A unity can also be considered as "one".

One just cannot deny when GOD says of Himself ......
Let us create man in our image, after our likeness (in the creation week account). Gen 1:26
Let us confound their language (at the tower of Babel). Gen 11:7

God talks to Himself just like you do. When you get ready to do something you say "let me get a shower" is that untiy or is that you conciling with yourself. God said let there be light. Who made the light.? God, but He spoke it with in Himself. That still doesn't not make 3 persons as a matter of fact He didn't have no help He said he did it all by himself.

Isaiah 45:18 For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else.

None help Him, He said He did it all by Himself.
Isaiah 44:24 Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

He did it not them, nor was He talking to any other person. For there is only One Creator of it was so the Scripture would have said so.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John 1:10 KJV
(10) He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

John 1:1-3 KJV
(1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(2) The same was in the beginning with God.
(3) All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

And this is going to be really really hard to ignore:

Acts 20:28 KJV
(28) Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Ephesians 1:7 KJV
(7) In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

COGTHW

John 1:10 KJV
(10) He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

John 1:1-3 KJV
(1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(2) The same was in the beginning with God.
(3) All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

And this is going to be really really hard to ignore:

Acts 20:28 KJV
(28) Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Ephesians 1:7 KJV
(7) In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

You posted a bunch of Scriptures....I'm not understanding where is your point.? Are you on God side or still trying to defend the so called trinity.?

COGTHW

The trinity is real get over it!!!

You make God a liar. And God can't lie therefore you are a liar. GOD SAID THERE IS NONE WITH HIM.! THERE IS OTHER GOD. THERE IS NO EQUALS. THERE IS NO PERSONS OR MINDS.! HE SAID NO, THERE IS NONE.!!
Isaiah 44:8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

Is God a liar.??

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You make God a liar. And God can't lie therefore you are a liar. GOD SAID THERE IS NONE WITH HIM.! THERE IS OTHER GOD. THERE IS NO EQUALS. THERE IS NO PERSONS OR MINDS.! HE SAID NO, THERE IS NONE.!!

Is God a liar.??
Are you saying the Father is not GOD, but only the Son of the Father is GOD?

nikolai_42

Are you saying the Father is not GOD, but only the Son of the Father is GOD?

COGTHW believes scripture says Jesus is greater than Himself...

Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
John 14:28

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?p=4862368#post4862368

COGTHW says Jesus IS the Father and the Holy Spirit

Therefore, COGTHW must believe Jesus prays to Himself...

These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

John 17:1-5

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
That's where truth is found.

Isaiah 43:11 KJV
(11) I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Hosea 13:4 KJV
(4) Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

Yep! It's in there.

Isa 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no savior[yasha-the root of yeshua/salvation/Eng. transliteration-Jesus].

Mat 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS[Yeshua/salvation]: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Hos 13:4 Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no savior[yasha > Yeshua] beside me.

First use:

Gen 49:18 I have waited for thy salvation[yeshua], O LORD.

Then close to 90 times in the same way:

Isa 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation[yeshua]; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation[yeshua].

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yep! It's in there.

Isa 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no savior[yasha-the root of yeshua/salvation/Eng. transliteration-Jesus].

Mat 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS[Yeshua/salvation]: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Hos 13:4 Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no savior[yasha > Yeshua] beside me.

First use:

Isa 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation[yeshua]; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation[yeshua].
Yeppers.

COGTHW

COGTHW believes scripture says Jesus is greater than Himself...

Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
John 14:28

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?p=4862368#post4862368

COGTHW says Jesus IS the Father and the Holy Spirit

Therefore, COGTHW must believe Jesus prays to Himself...

These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

John 17:1-5

Glory to God, ye fools I said THAT FLESH WAS NOT GOD.!!!

COGTHW

Yep! It's in there.

First use:

The Scriptures say there is only One Saviour, and then turn around and say Jesus is the Saviour, Glory to God. JESUS IS GOD.!!! For there is only One.!!!! The Scriptures say Jesus is the Saviour and says God is the Saviour, then says there is only One Saviour and none else. You so blind you say it's two and the Scriptures say it's One. GLORY HALLELUJAH.!!

COGTHW

So Jesus wasn't God in the flesh?

Yes He was God in flesh, the Scriptures says that. But to say that God became a man is not Scripture. For God is a Spirit.
Numbers 23:19 'God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?'
Learn Scripture Sir.!!
He came IN flesh, He didn't BECOME FLESH.!!

nikolai_42

Yes He was God in flesh, the Scriptures says that. But to say that God became a man is not Scripture. For God is a Spirit.
Numbers 23:19 'God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?'
Learn Scripture Sir.!!
He came IN flesh, He didn't BECOME FLESH.!!

So is it okay to bow down to someone saying "I'm just worshipping Christ in you"?

COGTHW

So is it okay to bow down to someone saying "I'm just worshipping Christ in you"?

I won't let you bow down to me, for I am a man just like you. I love it when you ask crazy nonsense questions
Matthew 2:11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.
They had knowledge that was God in the flesh, bow down to a man if you want to and watch God take off your head.