Jesus Is Not a God, He is The Only God.

Why-O-U

This analogy isn't reasonable. Nobody considers him-SELF to be his "parents."

It's not an analogy. :) It's an observation of the biology of humans. Self consideration doesn't come into it.

I agree.
While one person can be both a father and a son, one person cannot be a father or son to himself.

The biology is inseparable. Aside from genetic mutation the body is comprised of the exact same genetic makeup from the source and as the source. The difference is it's split between mother and father whereas with Jesus it's all Father.

Rivers

It's not an analogy. :) It's an observation of the biology of humans. Self consideration doesn't come into it.

The biology is inseparable. Aside from genetic mutation the body is comprised of the exact same genetic makeup from the source and as the source. The difference is it's split between mother and father whereas with Jesus it's all Father.

Genetics is useless to understanding scripture. The biblical writers knew nothing about it.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

It takes two to make babies, a father and a mother.

Jesus was born of his mother and only later was he born again by his Father.

It's the same with us.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is it so hard to comprehend?

Our bodies are compromised of many different parts yet we're one person. Our eyes have billions of different parts but we call it a singular eye. God is manifested as the son, the father and the holy spirit that we call GOD
It's not hard at all.
Both scripture and nature show the triune nature of things or persons that can be a compound unity of "one".

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I disagree with the bolded part, if I am reading you correctly to say that Mary's genetic makeup was not a part of the body of Christ.
Since it is said that the Messiah would be a descendant from the loins of David (ie. according to the flesh), Jesus would necessarily have to have that marker of being a descendant of David.

Notaclue

Read before you say I worship a man, a fool am I not.

1Tim.2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator of God and men, the man Christ Jesus:

Acts17:31. because He has fixed a day in which He will judge the world in righteousness through a Man whom He has appointed, having furnished proof to all men by raising Him from the dead.”

Num.23:19. God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Peace.

KingdomRose

The Holy Scriptures teach that there is only One God.

Deuteronomy 6:4 'Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:'
Isaiah 40:25 'To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.'

God proclaimes that there is no other God or gods but Him.

Isaiah 44:6 'Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.'
Isaiah 45:21 'Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.'

There is no 'trinity' as a matter of fact is you say that there is a 'trinity' you break the Ten Commandments of Exdous 20:3 'Thou shalt have no other gods before me.'

God the Creator, Redeemer, The Spirit is the only God in the world.

There is no God the Father , God the Son, God the Spirit. That is a lie from the pits of Hell and a lie from the fowls of the air. If you say that they are distinctive persons, you are a liar and still say it's 3 Gods. That means they have two/three mind sets. JESUS SAID HE CAME TO DO THE FATHER WILL.!! UHH GLORY.!!

Show Scriptures for your demon taught 3 Gods.!
It has to say that there are 3 Gods.!! Or else you are a liar.!! You say you know God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost. God says He knows not any.. YOU KNOW TWO TO MANY.!!

Isaiah 44:8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

It is only One, that One True God is Jesus the Christ. Not the flesh of Jesus. Cause God is not a man, but a Spirit. But the name of that Spirit is Jesus.

Come against it and I will cut you deep with the Holy Scripture.

-One God prophet

What? Jehovah is the only true God. Jesus said that himself, for example, at John 17:3. He always placed himself in a subordinate position to his Father. He said that the Holy Spirit was his Father's. (You are using a Bible version that excludes the name of Jehovah wherever it appears in the Old Testament text; you know "Jehovah" is there whenever they say the "LORD" in all capital letters. It appears in the Old Testament original Hebrew text 7,000 times.)

Explain these verses where Jesus subjugates himself to the Father, Jehovah, if Jesus is the one true God:

1) John 5:19
2) John 6:38
3) John 8:28,29
4) John 12:49,50
5) John 14:24,28
6) John 17:3
7) John 20:17

I am waiting. Watch out that you don't cut yourself.

Rivers

Explain these verses where Jesus subjugates himself to the Father, Jehovah, if Jesus is the one true God:

Even better is 1 Corinthians 15:27 where Jesus is forever subjected to God the Father.

COGTHW

What? Jehovah is the only true God. Jesus said that himself, for example, at John 17:3. He always placed himself in a subordinate position to his Father. He said that the Holy Spirit was his Father's. (You are using a Bible version that excludes the name of Jehovah wherever it appears in the Old Testament text; you know "Jehovah" is there whenever they say the "LORD" in all capital letters. It appears in the Old Testament original Hebrew text 7,000 times.)

Jesus is Jehovah, if you look up His name it is JEHOVAH Saviour. If His name was that of Old He would haven't said this.

John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

You don't have to wait for me, you need to seek God answers not mine. We not talking about me.

COGTHW

1Tim.2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator of God and men, the man Christ Jesus:

Acts17:31. because He has fixed a day in which He will judge the world in righteousness through a Man whom He has appointed, having furnished proof to all men by raising Him from the dead.”

Num.23:19. God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Peace.

Once again I'm telling you Jesus that man is not God. But the Spirit.

Rivers

Jesus is Jehovah, if you look up His name it is JEHOVAH Saviour. If His name was that of Old He would haven't said this.

John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

You don't have to wait for me, you need to seek God answers not mine. We not talking about me.

The word "name" means "authority" in John 5:43. God the Father's name isn't "Jesus."

Paul said in Philippians 2:9-10 that "at the NAME of JESUS every knee will bow." That's the name that God gave to the savior.