Jesus Is Not a God, He is The Only God.

nikolai_42

I won't let you bow down to me, for I am a man just like you. I love it when you ask crazy nonsense questions
Matthew 2:11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.
They had knowledge that was God in the flesh, bow down to a man if you want to and watch God take off your head.

You've said Jesus is (the only) God...and now that Jesus' flesh wasn't God. You are dealing with His identity. But you divide Christ by saying that - otherwise, He should have said "My Father is greater than my flesh", right?

COGTHW

You've said Jesus is (the only) God...and now that Jesus' flesh wasn't God. You are dealing with His identity. But you divide Christ by saying that - otherwise, He should have said "My Father is greater than my flesh", right?

To say Jesus only was a human is to denounce His deity, to say Jesus was 100% and God ONLY is to be in idolatry. You have to figure it out by God, by asking God, you keep asking me questions to try to understand me and what I'm saying, it's not me I'm talking about it is God. You wanna understand Him ask Him. I know you don't know Scripture beacause you can't even distinguish when Jesus spoke as a human and then God.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You make God a liar. And God can't lie therefore you are a liar. GOD SAID THERE IS NONE WITH HIM.! THERE IS OTHER GOD. THERE IS NO EQUALS. THERE IS NO PERSONS OR MINDS.! HE SAID NO, THERE IS NONE.!!
Isaiah 44:8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

Is God a liar.??

I hate to be the one to tell you, but, you're an "Imbecile Extraordinaire!" Congratulations!

Rivers

John 1:10 KJV
(10) He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Why do you change the order of the clauses in this verse? Jesus was "in the world" when the world was "made" and when the world "knew him not." The preceding verses explain that Jesus was "coming into the world" at the time John the baptizer was testifying about him (John 1:7-9). This isn't referring to the time of the Genesis creation.

John 1:1-3 KJV
(1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(2) The same was in the beginning with God.
(3) All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Jesus referred to "the beginning" as the time when he was preaching the gospel with his disciples (John 6:64; John 8:25; John 15:27; John 16:4). Luke also noted that the apostles were "eyewitnesses of the word (LOGOS) from the beginning" (Luke 1:2-3). Thus, John 1:1-3 has nothing to do with the time of the Genesis creation. It is referring to the time when Jesus "began" his ministry and was baptized by John (Luke 3:23; Acts 1:21-22).

COGTHW

So do you believe God is not spirit?

If God could die then why would the Word who was with God become flesh?

Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
Ma'am, seek God not my answers.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Acts 20:28 KJV
(28) Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Ephesians 1:7 KJV
(7) In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Is that the true GOD or a false god?

COGTHW

(28) Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

(7) In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Is that the true GOD or a false god?

I have given you the Scriptures, it's not in my power to make you believe. It is up to you to ask God. Ask Him if it is a 'trinity' just ask Him.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why do you change the order of the clauses in this verse?
I copied exactly as the KJV has it.
I didn't change a thing.

Jesus was "in the world" when the world was "made" and when the world "knew him not." The preceding verses explain that Jesus was "coming into the world" at the time John the baptizer was testifying about him (John 1:7-9). This isn't referring to the time of the Genesis creation.

Jesus referred to "the beginning" as the time when he was preaching the gospel with his disciples (John 6:64; John 8:25; John 15:27; John 16:4). Luke also noted that the apostles were "eyewitnesses of the word (LOGOS) from the beginning" (Luke 1:2-3). Thus, John 1:1-3 has nothing to do with the time of the Genesis creation. It is referring to the time when Jesus "began" his ministry and was baptized by John (Luke 3:23; Acts 1:21-22).
Of all the phrases of "in the beginning" (using the KJV), all of them have immediately following what the beginning was speaking about with the addition of the word "of" _______ (fill in the blank).
Such as:
Jdg 7:19 - came unto the outside of the camp in the beginning of the middle watch

Ruth 1:22 - they came to Bethlehem in the beginning of barley harvest

Jer 28:1 - in the beginning of the reign of Zedekiah

Php 4:15 - Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel

And many more.

EXCEPT
in Gen 1:1, John 1:1-2, Heb 1:10
No "of' there. No filling in of the blank.
All of which speak of the original creation beginning.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have given you the Scriptures, it's not in my power to make you believe. It is up to you to ask God. Ask Him if it is a 'trinity' just ask Him.
I have given you scripture to help you understand.
GOD will not disagree with scripture.

Perhaps you will begin to realize that the Father does things the Son does not, and vise versa.
Is GOD the Father only? Or is GOD the Son only?
The Father sends the Son.
Does the Son take order from and does the will of another god?
Or are they both the same GOD?

COGTHW

I have given you scripture to help you understand.
GOD will not disagree with scripture.

Perhaps you will begin to realize that the Father does things the Son does not, and vise versa.
Is GOD the Father only? Or is GOD the Son only?
The Father sends the Son.
Does the Son take order from and does the will of another god?
Or are they both the same GOD?

Ummmm.....ok.????

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Does God bleed? Is his life in his blood?
Jesus bled.

"his" is either speaking of the true GOD or a false god.

Zeke

So is it okay to bow down to someone saying "I'm just worshipping Christ in you"?

The bowing down/knee happens within you which is the territory of the kingdom of God Luke 17:20-21, the outward focus of mans theology is egocentric based.