Jesus is God.

Prizebeatz1

What is a shame is that you use scripture here and there, and then you speak against some of those scriptures, which makes a nullifying to you.

Mark 7:13 Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that."

Deuteronomy 4:2 Deuteronomy 5:32 So be careful to do what the LORD your God has commanded you; do not turn aside to the right or to the left. “Every word of God is flawless: he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.

As Peter told the Jewish council in Acts 5:29, “We ought to obey God rather than men”.

I tend not to use too many scriptures because they are subject to interpretation. We all have our own opinions as to what they mean and often they have multiple meanings and can be used in multiple contexts. We can argue back and forth until the cows come home and allow the enemy to distract us away from seeking the Kingdom within. Why should we allow that if we have the awareness to prevent it? Notice how difficult it is for the personality to let go of such battles and turn its attention to the divinity within. The soul is kryptonite to the ego.

Prizebeatz1

Stay ONLY with the Word of God as is written in the Holy Bible, and you will stop being tossed like an infant. Is that what you like? Do you like being an infant?

Ephesians 4:14 Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming.

2 Corinthians 11:3
I am afraid, however, that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent's cunning, your minds may be led astray from your simple and pure devotion to Christ.

How can one stay ONLY with the Word of God as is written in the Holy Bible if there are so many different interpretations? Almost all of them are adamant that theirs is the one and only true interpretation. I know my true identity and it is neither an infant nor a parent. It is the soul.

Right Divider

Body part
How can one stay ONLY with the Word of God as is written in the Holy Bible if there are so many different interpretations? Almost all of them are adamant that theirs is the one and only true interpretation. I know my true identity and it is neither an infant nor a parent. It is the soul.
It's funny that you don't see the double-standard that you present.

With so many interpretations, how can we know which one is right? But MINE (Prizebeatz1) is right.

Go to some pantheist site where you'll be right at home.

Prizebeatz1

You are worthless and even as mistaken and deadly as those who have killed, and as those who are killed.

Being killed and killing is not the deciding factor.

Being saved by obeying the Truth, the Life, and the Way is the difference.

The salvation of the ego depends on obedience. The salvation of the soul doesn't depend on anything because it is unconditional. The personality remains convinced of its own worthlessness largely because it is unaware that it even holds this belief. It's not too difficult to feel the effects, however, if we are willing to pay attention and challenge it by going within to find out where it came from and why we believe it is true. It is an undertaking that requires loosening our attachment to the familiar identity of the personality and allowing something much bigger and better to take over. Watch how quickly the personality turns and runs for the hills. It refuses to quit resisting. It is scared and doesn't trust what is infinite and eternal. It would rather carry on its miserable way and save the soul for when it's dead. The effects are written in history.

Last edited:

Prizebeatz1

So instead you give us ONLY your opinions.

You're doing the same thing. You apply your own opinion to the meaning of the scriptures you quote too. Why are we allowing this never-ending battle of interpretation to dominate us anyway? Why can't we see that it's going to distract us away from turning to the Kingdom within which is exactly what the enemy wants? I think some of us unconsciously don't want the Kingdom of God because it's more important to be right, to be in control, to be seen as good in the eyes of others (peer pressure). There is much unconscious pride in the personality. We need to bring these kinds of things to the forefront of our awareness and make this a practice and a style of living. We can learn to suspend our dependency on the personality and suspend judgment. This makes room for what is infinite and eternal to dwell in the temple. The crooked places are made straight for us to be illuminated with the Christ consciousness no matter how long it takes. It is very very real but we have to be willing to give ourselves a chance.

God's Truth

I tend not to use too many scriptures because they are subject to interpretation. We all have our own opinions as to what they mean and often they have multiple meanings and can be used in multiple contexts. We can argue back and forth until the cows come home and allow the enemy to distract us away from seeking the Kingdom within. Why should we allow that if we have the awareness to prevent it? Notice how difficult it is for the personality to let go of such battles and turn its attention to the divinity within. The soul is kryptonite to the ego.

What don't you get about JESUS says in the Holy Bible that IF YOU do what he says---THEN you will be given understanding?

You are doing what your own mind says to do. You are reading books from other men and women who say to do what they do, and those things that they do are not from Jesus.

All you will be is tossed around.

Prizebeatz1

It's funny that you don't see the double-standard that you present.

With so many interpretations, how can we know which one is right? But MINE (Prizebeatz1) is right.

Go to some pantheist site where you'll be right at home.

I never claimed my interpretation to be right. I honor the fact that people can decide for themselves. In the same way I can decide for myself which sites I will visit.

God's Truth

Please listen carefully, because you are so close, yet so very far away.

All those interpretations will be shown for what they are, they will be shown for the error that they are and YOU can know the TRUTH for YOURSELF, but you have to do something that not many do. You have to stop being influenced by what you think know, by what you were taught, by what others say. You have to search for God ON YOUR OWN.

How do we search for God?

We search for God by getting Jesus' teachings.

How do we find God?

We find God by obeying Jesus' teachings.

Right Divider

Body part
You're doing the same thing. You apply your own opinion to the meaning of the scriptures you quote too.
If this were true, then I guess that there are no facts in the world and all we can do it just toss out opinions.

You see, we come from two different points of view.
  • I believe that the Bible is true and that we CAN understand it.
  • You believe that the Bible is NOT true and/or that we cannot understand it.
Where do YOU get your "knowledge". All I see from you is completely unfounded opinions with the only source being you.

Why are we allowing this never-ending battle of interpretation to dominate us anyway? Why can't we see that it's going to distract us away from turning to the Kingdom within which is exactly what the enemy wants?
What "kingdom within"? This is just another unfounded opinion.

lifeisgood

How do we find God?

Like this, gt?
"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says....I obey everything Jesus says...."— Courtesy of Saint John W

And then when asked to follow a particular teaching of Jesus, you, gt answering, 'Well, I gt, cannot do that one.' OK. Then, how about this one, gt? 'Hmmm. No, I, gt, cannot follow that one either.' OK. How about this one, then, gt? 'Sorry, no, cannot follow that one either.'

Prizebeatz1

Please listen carefully, because you are so close, yet so very far away.

All those interpretations will be shown for what they are, they will be shown for the error that they are and YOU can know the TRUTH for YOURSELF, but you have to do something that not many do. You have to stop being influenced by what you think know, by what you were taught, by what others say. You have to search for God ON YOUR OWN.

How do we search for God?

We search for God by getting Jesus' teachings.

How do we find God?

Watch how sneaky the personality is. Right out of the gate it assumes God is not right here and right now so it believes it has to go searching for God who is everywhere. The personality is delusional. Perhaps an uncovering of what is there already by reversing the personality and its tendencies would be more accurate. The path requires us to quit struggling and grasping for meaning until we realize the meaning and value is here and now and we are one with it.

God's Truth

I never claimed my interpretation to be right. I honor the fact that people can decide for themselves. In the same way I can decide for myself which sites I will visit.

There is a way you can know for sure for yourself.

The question is, do you want to know for yourself if what the HOLY BIBLE says is all true or not?

God's Truth

Watch how sneaky the personality is. Right out of the gate it assumes God is not right here and right now so it believes it has to go searching for God who is everywhere. The personality is delusional. Perhaps an uncovering of what is there already by reversing the personality and its tendencies would be more accurate. The path requires us to quit struggling and grasping for meaning until we realize the meaning and value is here and we are one with it.

AGAIN, the question is, do YOU want to know if what the Holy Bible is true?

You keep speaking against the Holy Bible.

You have to make it clear to us if you want to know God's Truth according to the Holy Bible.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Watch how sneaky the personality is. Right out of the gate it assumes God is not right here and right now so it believes it has to go searching for God who is everywhere. The personality is delusional. Perhaps an uncovering of what is there already by reversing the personality and its tendencies would be more accurate. The path requires us to quit struggling and grasping for meaning until we realize the meaning and value is here and now and we are one with it.

'Personality', pantheism's ultimate tension...man's denial of who he really is as a personal finite creation by an infinite personal Creator.