Jesus is God.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The point is the belief that Jesus is God depends on interpretation and interpretation that comes from man is not infallible.
You didnt answer any of my questions, could you please answer them?

Here is all i asked you again and ive included what i based these questions on which was your earlier post so complete context is shown: First you said:

The verse says ALL scripture. Why would that exclude texts such as the Koran? When the constitution says all men are created equal was that supposed to exclude black men too?

Then i asked:

Why do you believe the Quran to be scripture?

Do you believe this?

Mark 3:24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, it cannot stand. 25If a house is divided against itself, it cannot stand. 26And if Satan is divided and rises against himself, he cannot stand; his end has come.…

Do you believe this?

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Do you believe this?

Galatians 1:8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed!

Please respond. Thanks.

Prizebeatz1

Jesus is God.

Why wouldn't the Koran be scripture? It is widely accepted, recognized and appointed by religious leaders just like the bible. Just because it is not approved by you or anyone in the traditional Christian background does not mean it doesn't have validity as scripture. The theme of the justice of God is important. That justice is interpreted by the ego that someone must uphold the justice of the personality by killing those who threaten its version of justice. That is not the justice of God but of the ego. The justice of God in total non-judgment. People love to twist the interpretation to suit an agenda that keeps the enemy in power instead of using it for the ultimate good of mankind.

To be perfectly honest it is the interpretation of the Bible and the Koran that prove that they are man-made. They conflict with each other and conflict does not come from man but from the personality. God is nothing less than utter 100000% harmony. Can any conflict arise from the peace of God which surpasses all understanding? It is the personality that fails to see the source of the inspiration of the Bible and the Koran. There is only one God yet here we have groups of people saying that their version of God is right and the next person's is wrong. Again, an attitude and mentality which comes from ego. There is no conflict in God at AT ALL. Perhaps it's more accurate that the Bible and Koran are two different views which both have truth to them but we don't want to see the commonalities between them because the personality prefers to be right and this is where conflict arises. It dumps and tramples on the truth of the source of divine inspiration in favor of being seen as the good guy. It is trying to extract the feeling of being good and this is an artificial way of obtaining self-worth but real self-worth comes from the soul and is unconditional. The personality is proud to be right and it can't quit biting of the forbidden fruit of judgment.

The verse about a kingdom divided in itself is true but in context it's more about the kingdom within ourselves. We are so focused on fixing what is outside of us that we fail to see that the division is a projection of the personality's inner division within itself onto the outside world. We need to heal the splits on the inside first and then division on the outside will naturally diminish. Clean the inside of the cup first and the outside will become clean too. Why should we continue being tricked by the enemy to fight ourselves? That is a major distraction and the enemy doesn't want us to notice because then it can continue using us to do its work without our noticing as it has been doing successfully for many centuries. It is almost undetectable and that is a big reason why it has gained such a foothold on humanity.

I am the way and truth is true as well but it is not about a man named Jesus but rather the Christ that he represents which is the infinite and eternal part of us which is the soul. God is infinite and eternal and the soul is infinite and eternal. This is not a coincidence. The soul is the source of our self-worth and no one can feel good enough without it. That is why people are so dependent on something outside of themselves for salvation. People hang on for dear life to their beliefs because of fear of what will happen when they let go. They feel despair and emptiness. The hanging on is an attempt not to feel their unconscious lack of self-worth. This is compensating for real self-worth. It is evidence of lack of true self-worth, an imitation of the real deal, a false version of self-worth. We cannot know God nor can we know our own infinite value of we do not know the soul. There is no amount of the traditional Jesus that can replace it no matter how hard one tries to believe. The soul is one with God. Born pure of a virgin, miraculous, rejected and buried yet still lives. The story of Jesus can be interpreted as a metaphor, or more accurately an allegory for the soul. No one goes to the Father except through the soul because the soul is infinite and eternal. Like Father like son.

The quote from Galatians is another fear tactic. There is no fear in God. The quote is being used as a method to keep people living in fear. Do you suppose God employ tactics that would instill fear? No. That is not of God but of the personality or more accurately of the collective personality. Peer pressure and pride are the unconscious forces at play that keep us locked in its prison. The soul is infinite and eternal liberation and freedom and it has the power to break the chains without lifting a finger because it's strength is one with the Lord almighty.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Why wouldn't the Koran be scripture? It is widely accepted, recognized and appointed by religious leaders just like the bible. Just because it is not approved by you or anyone in the traditional Christiam background does not mean it doesn't have validity as scripture.

To be perfectly honest it is the interpretation of the Bible and the Koran that prove that they are man-made. They conflict with each other and conflict does not come from man but from the personality. God is nothing less than utter harmony. Can any conflict arise from the peace of God which surpasses all understanding? It is the personality that fails to see the source of the inspiration of the Bible and the Koran. There is only one God yet here we have groups of people saying that their version of God is right and the next person's is wrong. Again, an attitude and mentality which comes from ego. There is no conflict in God at all. Perhaps it's more accurate that the Bible and Koran are two different views which both have truth to them but we don't want to see the commonalities between them because the personality prefers to be right and this is where conflict arises. The personality is proud to be right and it can't quit biting of the forbidden fruit of judgment.

The verse about a kingdom divided in itself is true but in context it's more about the kingdom within ourselves. We are so focused on fixing what is outside of us that we fail to see that the division is a projection of the personality. We need to heal the splits on the inside first and then division on the outside will naturally diminish. Clean the inside of the cup first and the outside will become clean too. Why should we continue being tricked by the enemy to fight ourselves? That is a major distraction and the enemy doesn't want us to notice because then it can continue using us to do its work without our noticing as it has been doing successfully for many centuries. It is almost undetectable and that is a big reason why it has gained such a foothold on humanity.

I am the way and truth is true as well but it is not about a man named Jesus but rather the Christ that he represents which is the infinite and eternal part of us which is the soul. His is infinite and eternal and the soul is infinite and eternal. It is the source of our self-worth and no one can feel good enough without it. That is why we people are so dependent on something outside of themselves for salvation. That is not self-work it is lack of self-worth. We cannot know God if we do not know the soul. There is no amount of the traditional Jesus that can replace it no matter how hard one tries to believe. The soul is one with God. Born pure if a virgin, miraculous, rejected and buried yet still lives. The story of Jesus can be interpreted as a metaphor, or more accurately an allegory for the soul. No one goes to the Father except through the soul because the soul is infinite and eternal. Like Father like son.

The quote from Galatians is another fear tactic. There is no fear in God. The quote is being used as a method to keep people living in fear. Do you suppose God employ tactics that would instill fear? No. That is not of God but of the personality or more accurately of the collective personality. Peer pressure and pride are the unconscious forces at play that try I keep us locked in its prison. The soul is infinite and eternal liberation and freedom and it has the power to break the chains without lifting a finger because it's strength is one with the Lord almighty.

You still havent answered my questions, you are aware, arent you, that the Quran and the Bible completely contradict one another? Both cannot be true and or scripture.

Also in addition to the other questions ive asked (that you keep avoiding) please define what you believe scripture is and means. Thanks

Prizebeatz1

You still havent answered my questions, you are aware, arent you, that the Quran and the Bible completely contradict one another? Both cannot be true and or scripture.

Also in addition to the other questions ive asked (that you keep avoiding) please define what you believe scripture is and means. Thanks

According to the personality they contradict but all things are possible with God. They both are inspired by the same divine oneness. They both have themes that convey the qualities of God. The interpretation of the personality sees contradiction. The interpretation of God sees harmony and congruency. Which side are you on? Are you adding to the madness and perpetuation the tactics of the enemy or are you doing your part to restore humanity to wholeness?

Scripture is in the eyes of the beholder. To me if it points to a higher truth or a higher reality then it is scripture. It depends on ones interpretation. If it brings oneness and promotes peace and love and joy then it is useful just as Paul says in the verse. I did answer the questions. Go back and re-read what I wrote. All those verses are true but not in the way the personality thinks. It goes beyond the surface interpretations.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
According to the personality they contradict but all things are possible with God.

False, they completely contradict to the point that God would be a liar if they were both true.

The Quran denies the way of salvation, denies the crucifixion without which no sin payment was made, and denies Christ/messiah and makes him a mere man. The bible is clear that Christ was the only begotton of the Father and the Quran denies it, there is no salvation apart from Christ, the Quran denies that too.

They both are inspired by the same divine oneness.
Already refuted.

They both have themes that convey the qualities of God. The interpretation of the personality sees contradiction. The interpretation of God sees harmony and congruency. Which side are you on? Are you adding to the madness and perpetuation the tactics of the enemy or are you doing your part to restore humanity to wholeness?

Scripture is in the eyes of the beholder. To me if it points to a higher truth or a higher reality then it is scripture. It depends on ones interpretation. If it brings oneness and promotes peace and love and joy then it is useful just as Paul says in the verse. I did answer the questions. Go back and re-read what I wrote. All those verses are true but not in the way the personality thinks. It goes beyond the surface interpretations.

Rat poison is 97 percent good food but if you swallow it, you will die. I see however you go more with your feelings, than with the truth of the matter, which i assume is why you needed to speak of your race in a discussion about Jesus being God when it has no relevance whatever, truth is truth no matter what color it comes from.

Jeremiah 17:9 "The heart is more deceitful than all else And is desperately sick; Who can understand it?

Now would you like to answer my questions?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Scripture is in the eyes of the beholder. To me if it points to a higher truth or a higher reality then it is scripture.

Truth is not something measured in relevance or feeling. What you define is lawlessness and anything goes.

Your 'truth' then is 1 + 1 = 12

That will never be truth no matter how much you desire it, Fact, we were made for Him, not the other way around, He is who defines what is right and what is wrong, the entire fall of man can be summed up by your own thoughts, that truth is in the eyes of the beholder.

Thats satans doctrine. Thats how eve transgressed and talked adam into it too.

Right Divider

Body part
Truth is not something measured in relevance or feeling. What you define is lawlessness and anything goes.

That will never be truth no matter how much you desire it, Fact, we were made for Him, not the other way around, He is who defines what is right and what is wrong, the entire fall of man can be summed up by your own thoughts, that truth is in the eyes of the beholder.

He's lost in a world of make believe.

Prizebeatz1

False, they completely contradict to the point that God would be a liar if they were both true.

The Quran denies the way of salvation, denies the crucifixion without which no sin payment was made, and denies Christ/messiah and makes him a mere man. The bible is clear that Christ was the only begotton of the Father and the Quran denies it, there is no salvation apart from Christ, the Quran denies that too.

Already refuted.

Rat poison is 97 percent good food but if you swallow it, you will die. I see however you go more with your feelings, than with the truth of the matter, which i assume is why you needed to speak of your race in a discussion about Jesus being God when it has no relevance whatever, truth is truth no matter what color it comes from.

Jeremiah 17:9 "The heart is more deceitful than all else And is desperately sick; Who can understand it?

Now would you like to answer my questions?

I think you are firmly stuck and glued to the personality. Don't you realize this is what makes us feel conflict, turmoil, disagreement, enmity, and worthlessness? Feel the intensity of that stuckness. That is the same intensity which the enemy has us in its grip. Most aren't even aware of it to be a problem. It feels normal and that is exactly how the enemy likes it. It doesn't want us to know lest it draws attention to itself. It uses fear to keep us trapped and believing there is no way out. We think we can deny all this and would rather avoid talking about it because it's convenient. It's easy to just sweep it under the rug. There is much unconsciousness about the situation.

The more one struggles against it the more entangled one gets. That stuckness is the stuff of hell. If we knew the soul we would know the truth of true freedom, everlasting liberation, total peace, never-ending tranquility, endless fearlessness, untainted bliss, pure joy, undefined love, spotless clarity. As it stands we are slaves of the personality and simply take its cheap substitutes as the real thing.

No matter how good we think it is, we are always holding on to something. That dependence is not of God. It is of the ego which is trying to run away and avoid what is infinite and eternal because it judges it as bad, again biting the forbidden fruit of judgment. The ego depends on unconscious judgment to maintain control. It will not let go out of fear of powerlessness and fear does not come from God. The ego is drowning in nothing but destruction and divisiveness because that it all it sees and knows. It is fighting, attacking and defending. It demands answers because it is desperate to have a ground, a foundation. The need to know and the need for certainty is another trap keeping us stuck and dependent. Once the enemy runs out of things to depend on it will just make up more stuff because it is the father of lies. That is dependence and attachment to unconscious pleasure. The pleasure of security and comfort of being able to define itself and its existence that the personality brings. It is proud of the identity it makes of itself and defends it as its survival depends on holding on at all costs. I don't think you are exempt from any of this.

Notice how the personality makes a God out of it own image, in the form of a man yet God is infinite and eternal. What is infinite and eternal has no image because then it would cease to be infinite. God made man in his image of infinite and eternal but man decides to define God in his own terms as a man. Does man define God or does God define man?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I think you are firmly stuck and glued to the personality. Don't you realize this is what makes us feel conflict, turmoil, disagreement, enmity, and worthlessness? Feel the intensity of that stuckness. That is the same intensity which the enemy has us in its grip. Most aren't even aware of it to be a problem. It feels normal and that is exactly how the enemy likes it. It doesn't want us to know lest it draws attention to itself. It uses fear to keep us trapped and believing there is no way out. We think we can deny all this and would rather avoid talking about it because it's convenient. It's easy to just sweep it under the rug. There is much unconsciousness about the situation.

The more one struggles against it the more entangled one gets. That stuckness is the stuff of hell. If we knew the soul we would know the truth of true freedom, everlasting liberation, total peace, never-ending tranquility, endless fearlessness, untainted bliss, pure joy, undefined love, spotless clarity. As it stands we are slaves of the personality and simply take its cheap substitutes as the real thing.

No matter how good we think it is, we are always holding on to something. That dependence is not of God. It is of the ego which is trying to run away and avoid what is infinite and eternal because it judges it as bad, again biting the forbidden fruit of judgment. The ego depends on unconscious judgment to maintain control. It will not let go out of fear of powerlessness and fear does not come from God. The ego is drowning in nothing but destruction and divisiveness because that it all it sees and knows. It is fighting, attacking and defending. It demands answers because it is desperate to have a ground, a foundation. The need to know and the need for certainty is another trap keeping us stuck and dependent. Once the enemy runs out of things to depend on it will just make up more stuff because it is the father of lies. That is dependence and attachment to unconscious pleasure. The pleasure of security and comfort of being able to define itself and its existence that the personality brings. It is proud of the identity it makes of itself and defends it as its survival depends on holding on at all costs. I don't think you are exempt from any of this.

Notice how the personality makes a God out of it own image, in the form of a man yet God is infinite and eternal. What is infinite and eternal has no image because then it would cease to be infinite. God made man in his image of infinite and eternal but man decides to define God in his own terms as a man. Does man define God or does God define man?

All of that is irrelevant untill you get to your last line, do you want it to be your way or His, thats the bottom line.

Prizebeatz1

You can't pick and chose what you will keep, throw out, and add to God's Word. If you do that, then you have defiled His Word.

Yes I can and yes I do. Who or what is going to stop me? Is there some sort of rule somewhere telling us this or are we succumbing to the peer pressure of the collective consciousness or the collective personality? The enemy will do anything to prevent us from looking within ourselves in order to distract us away from the kingdom. For example it unconsciously tells us that we are wrong or bad for trying to find out the truth of the scriptures for ourselves. Notice the level of pressure it emphasizes on keeping us in place. It's job is to keep us limited, diminished, fenced in but the truth is that we are infinite. That doesn't make the personality bad it just means we have to notice its efforts to keep the status quo and how this prevents us from knowing our oneness with what is infinite and eternal.

Prizebeatz1

Notice how the enemy turns us away from going within by distracting us with what everyone else is doing. We are so preoccupied with what others are believing, with what others are saying that we fail to don what is necessary to turn within and find out the truth. The truth that the personality is trying to get to is the infinite and eternal feeling of value, importance and significance that is found in the soul. One cannot get there by staying focused on what is outside. The kingdom of God is within yet the personality cannot turn there because it is so busy trying to control what other people think. This guarantees we will not see the kingdom while we are alive. Do not fall for it.

Prizebeatz1

All of that is irrelevant untill you get to your last line, do you want it to be your way or His, thats the bottom line.

That's the bottom line of the ego. The more we identify with it the more we miss the message that we are one with God because of the soul.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Yes I can and yes I do. Who or what is going to stop me? Is there some sort of rule somewhere telling us this or are we succumbing to the peer pressure of the collective consciousness or the collective personality? The enemy will do anything to prevent us from looking within ourselves in order to distract us away from the kingdom. For example it unconsciously tells us that we are wrong or bad for trying to find out the truth of the scriptures for ourselves. Notice the level of pressure it emphasizes on keeping us in place. It's job is to keep us limited, diminished, fenced in but the truth is that we are infinite. That doesn't make the personality bad it just means we have to notice its efforts to keep the status quo and how this prevents us from knowing our oneness with what is infinite and eternal.

Of course, you can do what you want, but that does not mean what you do won't have consequences.

Tell me, if you believe in an all powerful God, then you can easily believe God preserved His written word in the Holy Bible. If you believe the Holy Bible is the words of God, how can you throw out any of it?