Jesus is God.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
In the sense that I meant it the Testimony of Yeshua is the Spirit of Grace because Testimony is Spirit, (the Spirit and the Water and the Blood are one, and they three Testify). Therefore those here that do not have and uphold the Testimony of Yeshua in uprightness, and apply it to themselves and to their own doctrines, they are not under grace but rather continue under the wrath of Elohim which abides upon them. Because the Torah was given through Moshe; the grace and the truth came to be through Meshiah Yeshua, (John 1:17). That essentially means that all MADites and anyone else who says that the Testimony of Yeshua does not apply to themselves are imposters, not living under the Grace Testimony of Yeshua, which is the only pleasing and acceptable Testimony to the Father. :)

Amen, with the provision of the face of Grace (Love)

Spirit and Truth, so to speak. [emoji3][emoji106]

It blows my mind when people say that Jesus words aren't for them?

IDK. :Scratching head in "confusion":

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is God.

His flesh is the true manna from the Father in heaven; the Bread of Life which came down from the heavens. His blood is the pure blood of the grape; for he says that he is the True Vine. This blood is the blood of the covenant(s) as testified to the talmidim of Yeshua at the last supper Seder. The blood is therefore the wine of the Covenant, and therefore it is the Testimony of Yeshua, which is the Spirit of Grace. :)

Amen,

And do you agree with my expressed position in the Body of the Bride?

To elaborate for you, I'm the rear end of the bride joined to the Mighty Groom. To clarify, I'm saying I can be a donkey sometimes.

[emoji33][emoji85][emoji15][emoji6][emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

daqq

Amen,

And do you agree with my expressed position in the Body of the Bride?

[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

You are not the bride: Yeshua already had the bride when he entered into Yerushalaim.
The women are the cities are the covenants, (Jn 3:27, Jn 3:29-34, Jn 12:15-16, Zec 9:9, Gal 4:22-27).
The daughter of Zion-Yerushalaim is the Kainos-Renewed Covenant, John 12:15-16.
Yerushalaim of Above is our mother covenant, Galatians 4:26.
Behold, the Tabernacle of Elohim is with men!
This people curse their own mother . . . :chuckle:

Last edited:

Prizebeatz1

You say things that not from the Word of God. You say things from men with imaginations. The Bible says the devil is the prince of the air. Think about that. Our thoughts are like the air. Do you want to think upon anything that sounds good to you, or do you want to be careful to have only what is from God?

Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

The literal interpretation conveniently excludes the soul and devours the entire meaning, value, worth, preciousness, significance and importance out of the equation. It displaces what is infinite and eternal with something else. How can we have what is infinite and eternal if we are holding onto something? That holding separates us from what is infinite and eternal. It stifles unconditional freedom. The possibility of being able to feel any lasting genuine self-worth is closed off. Now our self-worth depends on how tightly we can hang on to Jesus for example. There is fear underneath this desire and fear is not of God but of the enemy.

People think self-worth is like the air, that it doesn't exist because they have never experienced this consistent omni-presence and unconditional quality of the soul. It's like no one appreciates the value of pure unadulterated value. It's not considered important. The best the personality can do is to feel a little value depending on the time of day, life circumstances and situations. Yes thoughts can be barriers because the value of the soul is beyond any words. To experience this value requires freedom from words, thoughts, beliefs, the instinct for physical survival, freedom from the mind and freedom from everything the personality depends on for its existence. It is incredibly terrorizing and in a way I don't blame people for turning their backs. Why wouldn't they?

I think your final statement is true but the literal interpretation squeezes the value and meaning out of what the scriptures are trying to say to us. The higher meaning is that the soul is buried and rejected, treated as insignificant just as it has been left out of the Trinity. It's not a coincidence that the death and burial Jesus parallels this same theme. The soul is the cornerstone.

Prizebeatz1

Once again, why should we believe YOU when you drone on and on with your philosophy?

Is it hard for you to understand that God CREATED us? That God existed BEFORE He created the heaven and the earth?

God does not dwell in time. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. My aim to is to arm people with the tools to find out the truth for themselves.

Prizebeatz1

Prize Beatz,

Jesus is the source of all Light and Life.

Don't throw the "baby" out with the "bath water".

He is the Living God that walked amongst us in Flesh and awaits to captain our Souls as only He can. He is the pilot of pilots and surrender to His Love bears the glorious Fruits of God.

He does not offer the false fruits of religion that are outside of the entire book of James and Galatians.

He offers these genuine articles, untainted by human hypocracy.

75ae546d3a828dea1f591f45b001dd3d.jpg

Perhaps it is the literal interpretation that throws the baby out with the bath water. Without the soul there is no meaning to the story of Jesus. The Living God that walked amongst us points to the divinity of each and every one of us. Without this humanity is lost. Thank you for the kindness of your words by the way.

Right Divider

Body part
God does not dwell in time. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. My aim to is to arm people with the tools to find out the truth for themselves.
Who said "God dwells in time"?

My point was exactly that God does NOT "dwell in time". And that He created ALL things. We are part of His creation and therefore not some supposed part of Him. God exists apart from His creation.

Your pantheism don't play home boy!

God's Truth

The literal interpretation conveniently excludes the soul and devours the entire meaning, value, worth, preciousness, significance and importance out of the equation.

That is your worthless opinion, or should I say the teachings of men's imaginations/doctrines of demons.

God's Truth

The literal interpretation conveniently excludes the soul and devours the entire meaning, value, worth, preciousness, significance and importance out of the equation. It displaces what is infinite and eternal with something else. How can we have what is infinite and eternal if we are holding onto something? That holding separates us from what is infinite and eternal. It stifles unconditional freedom. The possibility of being able to feel any lasting genuine self-worth is closed off. Now our self-worth depends on how tightly we can hang on to Jesus for example. There is fear underneath this desire and fear is not of God but of the enemy.

People think self-worth is like the air, that it doesn't exist because they have never experienced this consistent omni-presence and unconditional quality of the soul. It's like no one appreciates the value of pure unadulterated value. It's not considered important. The best the personality can do is to feel a little value depending on the time of day, life circumstances and situations. Yes thoughts can be barriers because the value of the soul is beyond any words. To experience this value requires freedom from words, thoughts, beliefs, the instinct for physical survival, freedom from the mind and freedom from everything the personality depends on for its existence. It is incredibly terrorizing and in a way I don't blame people for turning their backs. Why wouldn't they?

I think your final statement is true but the literal interpretation squeezes the value and meaning out of what the scriptures are trying to say to us. The higher meaning is that the soul is buried and rejected, treated as insignificant just as it has been left out of the Trinity. It's not a coincidence that the death and burial Jesus parallels this same theme. The soul is the cornerstone.

Think about this...what you say is not true AND, it is something Satan would say and reason illogically.

You cannot just say anything and thus lie about Jesus.

Prizebeatz1

Who said "God dwells in time"?

My point was exactly that God does NOT "dwell in time". And that He created ALL things. We are part of His creation and therefore not some supposed part of Him. God exists apart from His creation.

Your pantheism don't play home boy!

He created ALL things implies there was a time when ALL things were not in existence. And how can we say God exists apart from His creation? That implies God is not infinite. Checkmate.

Right Divider

Body part
He created ALL things implies there was a time when ALL things were not in existence. And how can we say God exists apart from His creation? That implies God is not infinite. Checkmate.
Your logic is as fallacious and illogical as I've ever seen.

He created ALL things implies there was a time when ALL things were not in existence.
Indeed, God existed without HIS CREATION (i.e., God was ALWAYS existed, then He created the heaven and the earth).

And how can we say God exists apart from His creation?
Because God is self-existent and was in existence PRIOR to His creation of heaven and earth.

That implies God is not infinite.
We don't need to make reality fit your bogus definitions.

Checkmate.
Only in your feeble mind.

Prizebeatz1

That is your worthless opinion, or should I say the teachings of men's imaginations/doctrines of demons.

Whether it's an opinion or not doesn't matter. That battle is just a smokescreen to sidestep the real issue. There is much unconscious pride in the personality. It gets pleasure and comfort from avoiding what's infinite. It will hold on to anything to the point of it's own death and the death of others. It justifies that it's okay to do this and disregards the soul. It resists addressing the conviction of its worthlessness so it just sweeps it under the rug as an issue that is unimportant. The personality justifies living with lack of self-worth to be okay as long as it has Jesus. It cannot admit there is a problem because it is unconsciously proud. It refuses to admit the literal interpretation is a misunderstanding because the stakes are too high. It would rather hang on to what is familiar and dependable no matter how gory and bloody the results. It's a rather nasty conundrum. Inconvenient isn't it?

Prizebeatz1

Think about this...what you say is not true AND, it is something Satan would say and reason illogically.

You cannot just say anything and thus lie about Jesus.

Satan does not want us to know about the soul. It does not want us to know the value of our unconditional divinity. It convinces us that there is no such thing. From my own experience, consider how the church told me that the soul is part of us but we are not a part of it. They suggest it is not important. Who profits from this? Satan is embedded in the collective consciousness and he gets us to do his work because we are unaware of how he operates. Satan is a part of us and every time we try to get others to agree with church doctrine that we are worthless we are actually doing our part to enhance his power over the collective conscious. We need to wise up.

God's Truth

Whether it's an opinion or not doesn't matter. That battle is just a smokescreen to sidestep the real issue. There is much unconscious pride in the personality. It gets pleasure and comfort from avoiding what's infinite. It will hold on to anything to the point of it's own death and the death of others. It justifies that it's okay to do this and disregards the soul. It resists addressing the conviction of its worthlessness so it just sweeps it under the rug as an issue that is unimportant. The personality justifies living with lack of self-worth to be okay as long as it has Jesus. It cannot admit there is a problem because it is unconsciously proud. It refuses to admit the literal interpretation is a misunderstanding because the stakes are too high. It would rather hang on to what is familiar and dependable no matter how gory and bloody the results. It's a rather nasty conundrum. Inconvenient isn't it?

You go against Jesus and Jesus tells us that those who have been ensnared by the devil do what you do.

If that is where you want to be then so be it. You can never say to God that you did not know or were not warned.

Prizebeatz1

Your logic is as fallacious and illogical as I've ever seen.

Indeed, God existed without HIS CREATION (i.e., God was ALWAYS existed, then He created the heaven and the earth).

Because God is self-existent and was in existence PRIOR to His creation of heaven and earth.

We don't need to make reality fit your bogus definitions.

Only in your feeble mind.

Infinite: limitless or endless in space, extent, or size. How can God be infinite if he is separate from anything? God is not outside of creation or he would be not be limitless. This is as basic as ABC 123. The only separation is in the mind of the personality. It is a farce. God is everywhere. There is not one particle of dust that He does not occupy, guaranteed, always without failure. The purity of the virgin is a much more profound reality than the mind can grasp. There is indestructible unity and unbreakable oneness. We are one with this.

God's Truth

Satan does not want us to know about the soul. It does not want us to know the value of our unconditional divinity. It convinces us that there is no such thing. From my own experience, consider how the church told me that the soul is part of us but we are not a part of it. They suggest it is not important. Who profits from this? Satan is embedded in the collective consciousness and he gets us to do his work because we are unaware of how he operates. Satan is a part of us and every time we try to get others to agree with church doctrine that we are worthless we are actually doing our part to enhance his power over the collective conscious. We need to wise up.

Just because you were in a false denomination does not mean it is what Jesus taught.

God's Truth

Whether it's an opinion or not doesn't matter. That battle is just a smokescreen to sidestep the real issue. There is much unconscious pride in the personality. It gets pleasure and comfort from avoiding what's infinite. It will hold on to anything to the point of it's own death and the death of others. It justifies that it's okay to do this and disregards the soul. It resists addressing the conviction of its worthlessness so it just sweeps it under the rug as an issue that is unimportant. The personality justifies living with lack of self-worth to be okay as long as it has Jesus.
It cannot admit there is a problem because it is unconsciously proud. It refuses to admit the literal interpretation is a misunderstanding because the stakes are too high. It would rather hang on to what is familiar and dependable no matter how gory and bloody the results. It's a rather nasty conundrum. Inconvenient isn't it?

You have no idea what Jesus says and means.

Prizebeatz1

You go against Jesus and Jesus tells us that those who have been ensnared by the devil do what you do.

If that is where you want to be then so be it. You can never say to God that you did not know or were not warned.

If you interpret Jesus as literal then yes, you are correct. When I first found out about it I tried to avoid the soul too. I was so worried about what other people would think of me which was another manifestation of the collective personality trying to pull me back in it's trap. Notice for instance the subtle need to continue biting the forbidden fruit of judgement by suggesting that I am wrong. That is one of many examples of how the enemy keeps us frozen (in order to break free we have identify and work through EVERY such example that has occurred in our life, a tall order which will further deter us from going within to experience the Kingdom). We are so preoccupied with what is outside of us that we cannot give ourselves permission to do what is necessary to clean the inside of our cup. Watch how quickly the enemy pulls a guilt trip on us. It uses peer pressure to turn us away. This is a very real thing. The only thing that can break its power is the soul and it is necessary for our own well-being as well as the well-being of mankind. God gave us the soul for this purpose. It is not something we can ignore or neglect. The enemy does not want us to know.

God's Truth

If you interpret Jesus as literal then yes, you are correct. When I first found out about it I tried to avoid the soul too.
Why in Hell would you do that? See Luke 12:5 But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.
I was so worried about what other people would think of me which was another manifestation of the collective personality trying to pull me back in it's trap.

You should have obeyed Jesus because Jesus says not to put any before him.

Notice for instance the subtle need to continue biting the forbidden fruit of judgement by suggesting that I am wrong.

No. Notice that your insistence to speak against Jesus? That comes from the devil.

That is one of many examples of how the enemy keeps us frozen (in order to break free we have identify and work through EVERY such example that has occurred in our life, a tall order which will further deter us from going within to experience the Kingdom). We are so preoccupied with what is outside of us that we cannot give ourselves permission to do what is necessary to clean the inside of our cup. Watch how quickly the enemy pulls a guilt trip on us. It uses peer pressure to turn us away. This is a very real thing. The only thing that can break its power is the soul and it is necessary for our own well-being as well as the well-being of mankind. God gave us the soul for this purpose. It is not something we can ignore or neglect. The enemy does not want us to know.

You have been ensnared by Satan and you say and do just as we are warned about in the Bible.