Jesus is God.

keypurr

Well guess what, I believe very like you do. :)

We have a house meeting where we read the Bible, we say that the mind is like the government, where God gives us his wisdom and understanding, our heart has the altar, and that's where we are sacrificed. We are a living sacrifice and we should be being put to death by the spirit in the heart, denying ourselves and doing the will of God. We say that we are the earth, we are just dust.

God and Christ seated in heavenly places is in our heart, and heavenly treasures is revelation direct to our hearts, wisdom and understanding, God opening our spiritual eyes as ears to see and hear. And the more we walk away from the world and give our hearts to God, the stronger on God we become.

If we put on the mind of Christ, then we will be thinking of and loving the father always, just as he did, and God will bless us with treasures greater than anything this world can offer. Revelation, Wisdom, understanding, a love that brings you to love and care for everyone, whoever they are, and peace in the heart, I'm at peace, and through Jesus Christ I've been freed from the trappings of this world, and I pray to God to keep me and strengthen me when I'm tempted, I don't ever want to be entangled in it again. Those of us who truly know him, are blessed beyond measure, and we will suffer to please him and deny ourselves, take up our cross, and follow Christ.

I think we will have some interesting talks, nice to meet you :)
I am glad that you came to us, it is nice to see some agreeable posts.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

keypurr

That is a great testimony Marhig, and nice to meet you too. It is amazing how much truth can come forth from a simple love for study, in prayer, truthfully seeking, and washing in the water of the Word, without the trappings and dogmas of any particular church doctrines to hold one back from full immersion into the Word. :)
Amen, Amen

6days

keypurr said:
6days said:
No..... Jesus (Jesus Christ, Christ Jesus, Son of God, Messiah, Last Adam, Mediator, Advocate, Alpha and Omega, Mighty God...etc) is not another God. Jesus is God.
Scripture tells us that in the beginning God created.
Scripture tells us that Jesus is not created, but existed eternally.
"for through him God created everything in the heavenly realms and on earth. He made the things we can see and the things we can't see--such as thrones, kingdoms, rulers, and authorities in the unseen world. Everything was created through him and for him."
You are far from truth.
What is it you disagree with...the titles of Jesus; or the verse which tells us He created everything including heaven and the angels? (Angels who worship Him)
keypurr said:
Define who the express image is in Heb 1:3.
Who needed a body prepared for him in Heb 10:5?
Who needed to become flesh?
And what was he before he became flesh?
Who is the son that laid the foundation of the Universe in Heb 1?
The answer is found throughout scripture and also found within the chapter you ask about. " But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever"

keypurr

What is it you disagree with...the titles of Jesus; or the verse which tells us He created everything including heaven and the angels? (Angels who worship Him)

The answer is found throughout scripture and also found within the chapter you ask about. " But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever"
Who is the express image of the Father? Jesus is/was a man born to Mary. The Father is a spirit.

Think about that friend.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

keypurr

Christ, the spirit son, is a created FORM of God for he was given the fullness of the Father. He is a god but not God. He is Lord. Paul tells you we have one God and one Lord.

Elia

very well

Bs"d

Luke 3:22 (KJV 1900)

220" And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased."

Does it say that all three are gods? Does it say that those three supposed gods are one?

If not, then there is no trinity.

So you have there two of your gods in bodily form, a dove and a man.

"You saw no form of any kind the day Y-H-W-H spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air, or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below. And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things Y-H-W-H your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven."
Deut 4:15-19

Oh what is it difficult not to worship idols....

"And God spoke all these words, saying, "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME
."

Ex 20:1+2

Elia

Jesus is God with us.

Matthew 1:23 KJV

Bs"d

No he is not. There is only one God who is one, and that is Y-H-W-H.

Besides Him there is no god:

Deuteronomy 4:35 “You were shown these things so that you might know that Y-H-W-H is God; besides him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39 “Acknowledge and take to heart this day that Y-H-W-H is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

II Samuel 7:22 “How great you are, O Sovereign Y-H-W-H! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

I Kings 8:60 “so that all the peoples of the earth may know that Y-H-W-H is God and that there is no other.”

I Chronicles 17:20 “There is no one like you, O Y-H-W-H, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

II Chronicles 6:14 “O Y-H-W-H, God of Israel, there is no God like you in heaven or on earth.”

Nehemiah 9:6 “You alone are Y-H-W-H.”

Isaiah 45:21-23 “You are my witnesses," declares Y-H-W-H, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me."

Isaiah 44:6 “This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 45:5-6 “I am Y-H-W-H , and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me."

Isaiah 45:21-23 “Declare what is to be, present it- let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, Y-H-W-H? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.”

Joel 2:27 “Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am Y-H-W-H your God, and that there is no other;”

Exodus 20:1-3 “And God spoke all these words: "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is God with us.

Matthew 1:23 KJV
No he is not.
He is too.
There is only one God who is one, and that is Y-H-W-H.

Besides Him there is no god:
We agree. The Lord Jesus Christ is He.
Deuteronomy 4:35 “You were shown these things so that you might know that Y-H-W-H is God; besides him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39 “Acknowledge and take to heart this day that Y-H-W-H is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

II Samuel 7:22 “How great you are, O Sovereign Y-H-W-H! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

I Kings 8:60 “so that all the peoples of the earth may know that Y-H-W-H is God and that there is no other.”

I Chronicles 17:20 “There is no one like you, O Y-H-W-H, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

II Chronicles 6:14 “O Y-H-W-H, God of Israel, there is no God like you in heaven or on earth.”

Nehemiah 9:6 “You alone are Y-H-W-H.”

Isaiah 45:21-23 “You are my witnesses," declares Y-H-W-H, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me."

Isaiah 44:6 “This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 45:5-6 “I am Y-H-W-H , and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me."

Isaiah 45:21-23 “Declare what is to be, present it- let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, Y-H-W-H? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.”

Joel 2:27 “Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am Y-H-W-H your God, and that there is no other;”

Exodus 20:1-3 “And God spoke all these words: "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME.
Stop spamming up the thread. :down:

Elia

He is too.

Bs"d

Then you have 2 gods.

We agree. The Lord Jesus Christ is He.

The Tanach, for the Christians the OT, teaches very clearly that there is only ONE God, and that is Y-H-W-H.

People who want to look that over in detail can look here: https://sites.google.com/site/777mountzion/god-of-israel

So if anybody wants to say that Christ was God, or divine, than he has no choice than to say that Christ was Y-H-W-H, because there simply is no other God than Y-H-W-H.

But then you encounter the following problems:

If anybody says Christ is the same as Y-H-W-H then you are stuck with the fact that Y-H-W-H is his own son and at the same time his own father.

Then you are stuck with the fact that when Christ prays to his father, Y-H-W-H is praying to himself.

Luke 22:41-42: “and He knelt down and began to pray, saying, "Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Yours be done."

So here Y-H-W-H has a different will than himself???

Even in heaven Christ is subjected to the Father, according to Corinthians 15:28, Matthew 20:23, Fillipens 2:9, and others.

So Y-H-W-H is subjected to himself???

When Christ was hanging at the cross, he cried out: “My God, my God, why did you forsake me?” Matthew 27:46

So Y-H-W-H forsook himself???

Collossians 3:1; “set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.”
Y-H-W-H is sitting at his own right hand???

Y-H-W-H died at the cross, slaughtered by his own creatures?

If so, who resurrected him?

Remember there is only one God: Y-H-W-H who IS one.

By now it should be clear to everybody that it is IMPOSSIBLE that Christ was or is God.

And from that we learn that Christians who worship Christ are idol worshipers.

For more information why Christ was not God and not the messiah, look here: http://MountZion.notlong.com

Stop spamming up the thread."

You don't like when you are confonted with the truth which shows that you are a polytheist?

Just get used to it: There is only one God, Y-H-W-H, and He is ONE, and not three.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."
Micah 4:5

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
you have 2 gods.
Nope.
The Tanach, for the Christians the OT, teaches very clearly that there is only ONE God, and that is Y-H-W-H.
And we know further that Yahweh is the Most Holy and Most Blessed and Undivided Trinity, the Father, and the Son and the Holy Spirit.
So if anybody wants to say that Christ was God, or divine, than he has no choice than to say that Christ was Y-H-W-H, because there simply is no other God than Y-H-W-H.
Right. The Lord Jesus Christ is Yahweh become flesh.

If anybody says Christ is the same as Y-H-W-H then you are stuck with the fact that Y-H-W-H is his own son and at the same time his own father.

Then you are stuck with the fact that when Christ prays to his father, Y-H-W-H is praying to himself.

Luke 22:41-42: “and He knelt down and began to pray, saying, "Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Yours be done."

Even in heaven Christ is subjected to the Father, according to Corinthians 15:28, Matthew 20:23, Fillipens 2:9, and others.

When Christ was hanging at the cross, he cried out: “My God, my God, why did you forsake me?” Matthew 27:46

Collossians 3:1; “set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.”

These are all easy. Like, they're all literally no challenge whatever.
The Trinity is One.
By now it should be clear to everybody that it is IMPOSSIBLE that Christ was or is God.

For more information why Christ was not God and not the messiah, look here: http://MountZion.notlong.com

[quote]Stop spamming up the thread."

You don't like when you are confonted with the truth which shows that you are a polytheist?

Just get used to it: There is only one God, Y-H-W-H, and He is ONE, and not three.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."
Micah 4:5
Like I said, you're wrong, and stop spamming up the thread.

6days

Who is the express image of the Father? Jesus is/was a man born to Mary. The Father is a spirit.
Col. 1:15 Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation,
keypurr said:
Christ, the spirit son, is a created FORM of God for he was given the fullness of the Father.
That is heretical, and a denial of scripture. Christ existed before Anything was created. See Col.1:15...continue reading v16. He created all things in heaven and earth.
keypurr said:
He is a god but not God.
That is heretical. God the father calls the Son, God in Heb. 1:8. Your religion calls God a liar and denies His Word.
keypurr said:
He (Christ) is Lord.
The LORD is my strength and my shield... Psalm 28:7
keypurr said:
Paul tells you we have one God and one Lord.
It isn't just Paul who tells us that. Throughout scripture starting with Moses, we are told our Lord God is one.

Last edited:

Elia

Nope.
And we know further that Yahweh is the Most Holy and Most Blessed and Undivided Trinity, the Father, and the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Bs"d

Where is that written in the Bible? Nowhere.

It is made up by men.

The Bible teaches God is one. Lying men teach God is a trinity.

Right. The Lord Jesus Christ is Yahweh become flesh.

People who want to look that over in detail can look here: https://sites.google.com/site/777mountzion/god-of-israel

These are all easy. Like, they're all literally no challenge whatever.
The Trinity is One.

There is no trinity, except in your imagination. GOD IS ONE!!!

"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil,
who put darkness for light and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter."
Isaiah 5:20
WOE TO THOSE WHO CALL THREE ONE AND ONE THREE!!

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
The Bible teaches God is one. Lying men teach God is a trinity.
The Trinity is One.
The Trinity is One.
The Lord Jesus Christ is Yahweh become flesh, yes; true.

Once again, none of these are difficult. They are only challenging for faithless mental midgets.
Correct. The Trinity is Yahweh. Yahweh is the Trinity. Correct.

There is no trinity, except in your imagination. GOD IS ONE!!!

:spam:

Zeke

I see Christ the spirit son but not Jesus.
Jesus was born to Mary in Bethlehem.
Christ was the firstborn of all creature/creation.

The spirit son was given the power of his creator. He is a created form of God. He was sent by his God from heaven to bring us light. He became flesh in the body provided for him. Then he died on the cross. He is now Lord of all creation, made so by his God and our God.

Christ is much greater than most see him as but he is not God, his father is. Jesus became the Christ at his baptism.

Much study is needed to see this friend.

The story uses Jesus as a representation of the first born of the Christ Spirit that dwells in all men that come into the world. Galatians 4:23-28, Luke 17:20-21, which is historically irrelevant after the rudimentary lesson has been grasped for the metaphor that it is, which transcends the first born's understanding who is depending on flesh/religious/historical programming that veils the lesson from being digested Matt 11:11.

Elia

The Trinity is One.
The Trinity is One.[/quot]

Bs"d

Wrong. The trinity is THREE in one.

The Lord Jesus Christ is Yahweh become flesh, yes; true.

Lie.

keypurr

The story uses Jesus as a representation of the first born of the Christ Spirit that dwells in all men that come into the world. Galatians 4:23-28, Luke 17:20-21, which is historically irrelevant after the rudimentary lesson has been grasped for the metaphor that it is, which transcends the first born's understanding who is depending on flesh/religious/historical programming that veils the lesson from being digested Matt 11:11.
What hides the truth is tradition. Most do not wish to leave the church.

Ben Masada

Christ, the spirit son, is a created FORM of God for he was given the fullness of the Father. He is a god but not God. He is Lord. Paul tells you we have one God and one Lord.

Jesus could not be a form of God because God has no form. (Deut. 4:15,16; Isaiah 46:5;) BTW Jesus identified God as a Spirit. (John 4:24) Since spirits are incorporeal, they have no form.