Jesus is God.

daqq

Yes, we should be doers of the word and not hearers only, and if Christ is truly in the heart, we will do so because we will lay down our lives in the flesh to bring the love of God to others and we will also suffer

1 Peter 4

Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin

1 John 2

And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.*But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.*He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

:thumb: Good words, and anyone can likewise do a study on the statements of Paul and other apostolic writings concerning the sufferings of Messiah that we too are to be fellow partakers with and in, (for example, 2 Corinthians 1:5-7 and Philippians 3:10).

yet more dakk bla, bla, bla, bla, bla :kookoo:

Gee, I hate to disappoint you, but Jesus is in Heaven, seated at the right-hand of Almighty God the Father. It was the Holy Spirit that was sent in Acts 2.

What is disappointing is how you appear to be proud of your proclamation that Messiah is in some far off ethereal place you call "heaven" as opposed to being formed in you right here and now, as Paul says in Galatians 4:19, and more blatantly spells out for you in Colossians 1:27. But to each his or her own I suppose; and apparently for some that means the further away the better, so that they can live their lives for themselves in the here and now as masters of their own destinies and go make up for all the evil on any given Sunday, all the while longing for that thousand-year fourth Reich world domination global theocratic pie-in-the-sky empire where everyone will be forced to agree with them. :blabla: :crackup:

marhig

:thumb: Good words, and anyone can likewise do a study on the statements of Paul and other apostolic writings concerning the sufferings of Messiah that we too are to be fellow partakers with and in, (for example, 2 Corinthians 1:5-7 and Philippians 3:10).

What is disappointing is how you appear to be proud of your proclamation that Messiah is in some far off ethereal place you call "heaven" as opposed to being formed in you right here and now, as Paul says in Galatians 4:19, and more blatantly spells out for you in Colossians 1:27. But to each his or her own I suppose; and apparently for some that means the further away the better, so that they can live their lives for themselves in the here and now as masters of their own destinies and go make up for all the evil on any given Sunday, all the while longing for that thousand-year fourth Reich world domination global theocratic pie-in-the-sky empire where everyone will be forced to agree with them. :blabla: :crackup:

I agree, there's these verses too

Galatians 2:20

nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me:

John 24:23

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Heaven is in the heart, and wherever the spirit of God is, so is heaven. We ask for his kingdom to come and for his will to be done every day, and wherever the kingdom of God is, Christ is and heaven is.

beameup

What is "disappointing" is how a very large portion of the Old Testament concerning the Kingdom could be so totally ignored by you... you are aware that there is an Old Testament, and that it contains unfulfilled prophecies, aren't you?? :confused:

Here is a "sample" by the Apostle Peter in Acts 3:
And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers. But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.
Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; And He shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
-- Acts 3:17-21
It looks like God has promised to set up his Kingdom and restore the earth since the very beginning.

you appear to be proud of your proclamation
that you know very little of the Bible as a whole.

keypurr

Yes, we should be doers of the word and not hearers only, and if Christ is truly in the heart, we will do so because we will lay down our lives in the flesh to bring the love of God to others and we will also suffer

1 Peter 4

Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin

1 John 2

And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.*But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.*He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
Amen, amen

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

hoghead1

Now just how y would you feel if someone said something like that to you? I'm a newbie and I am gong to remember teh kind of flaming response you gave here, so that I can wisely a void connecting with you in the future.

keypurr

Now just how y would you feel if someone said something like that to you? I'm a newbie and I am gong to remember teh kind of flaming response you gave here, so that I can wisely a void connecting with you in the future.
Sorry if the truth hurts, but finding the truth is more important than feelings. It is not my intent to hurt folks, but to share. For seventy years I have stored up thoughts to share. But if you want to understand them you will need to get out of the church box for they only teach part of the truth.

keypurr

What is "disappointing" is how a very large portion of the Old Testament concerning the Kingdom could be so totally ignored by you... you are aware that there is an Old Testament, and that it contains unfulfilled prophecies, aren't you?? :confused:

It looks like God has promised to set up his Kingdom and restore the earth since the very beginning.

Daqq is extremely full of understanding what in the scriptures. We need to keep learning from each other.

daqq

I agree, there's these verses too

Galatians 2:20

nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me:

John 24:23

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Heaven is in the heart, and wherever the spirit of God is, so is heaven. We ask for his kingdom to come and for his will to be done every day, and wherever the kingdom of God is, Christ is and heaven is.

Amen, the kingdom of Elohim is within us, (Luke 17:20-21), but I would add that man is earth and therefore the heart is the adamah or soil of the earth, (Parable of the Sower). Heaven is the mind, (throne of Elohim Most High), and the heart of earth is the altar and throne of David, as it is written, "An altar of adamah shall you make unto Me, (Exodus 20:24). And the Son of Elohim is he that searches the reins and hearts, (Revelation 2:23), thus a man has two thrones; the throne of David which is the soil of the heart, and the throne of the heavens which is the mind. Now therefore we put on the mind of Messiah that we may be pleasing to the Father and the Son is seated in the heavenly places. Store up your treasures in your heavens! :)

That is yet another place where you are greatly mistaken: saying as you do that Messiah has not yet finished what he came to do the first time. It is no fault but your own that you cannot see how all things concerning Messiah have been fulfilled; and if not then you could not become a new creation. It is only your half of the race that now needs to be completed. Stop viewing everything you desire in physical and natural man terms, seeing all things according to the physical and the flesh, and perhaps you might begin to see. You are no better off than the Talmudists you are railing against. There is so much more that Messiah already accomplished which you in your flesh man paradigm deny. Study the parables, allegories, idioms, and sayings of Yeshua found in the Gospel accounts and peace be upon you. :)

lifeisgood

Sorry if the truth hurts, but finding the truth is more important than feelings. It is not my intent to hurt folks, but to share. For seventy years I have stored up thoughts to share. But if you want to understand them you will need to get out of the church box for they only teach part of the truth.

You, keypurr, HAD The Truth; however, you have chosen to abandon The Truth.

Do you still believe these:

-keypurr says that he has received a 'new revelation' that no one else in the whole world has but him.
-keypurr does not believe that Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh.
-keypurr believes that Jesus Christ is possessed by a Christ spirit.
-keypurr believes that Jesus Christ had no power at all until His baptism.
-keypurr believes that all who believe in God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) should abandon their belief and take up keypurr's 'new revelation'.
-keypurr believes that a created being created everything.
-keypurr has declared, “I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord but NOT my God.”
-keypurr has declared, “Jesus Christ has a god.” Therefore, keypurr is declaring that he has no Savior, for only God can save.
-keypurr believes that Jesus' body has TWO spirits at one time as keypurr claims that the "Christ spirit" did NOT possess the body of Jesus until Jesus' was water baptized.
-keypurr has never explained what happened to the spirit that inhabited the body of Jesus before Jesus’ body was possessed by the Christ spirit at his water baptism.
-keypurr has declared “Wrong, a created spirit did possess Jesus. That is how Christ took the form of man.”
-keypurr has declared “Jesus Christ was a god. Moses was a god.”
-keypurr has declared that Luke was written much later after the facts, HOWEVER, keypurr believes Acts (written by the same author as Luke many years after the facts) — go figure.

keypurr

-keypurr says that he has received a 'new revelation' that no one else in the whole world has but him.
-keypurr believes that all who believe in God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) should abandon their belief and take up keypurr's 'new revelation'.
-keypurr has declared, “Jesus Christ has a god.” Therefore, keypurr is declaring that he has no Savior, for only God can save.
-keypurr believes that Jesus' body has TWO spirits at one time as keypurr claims that the "Christ spirit" did NOT possess the body of Jesus until Jesus' was water baptized.
-keypurr has never explained what happened to the spirit that inhabited the body of Jesus before Jesus’ body was possessed by the Christ spirit at his water baptism.
-keypurr has declared “Wrong, a created spirit did possess Jesus. That is how Christ took the form of man.”
-keypurr has declared that Luke was written much later after the facts, HOWEVER, keypurr believes Acts (written by the same author as Luke many years after the facts) — go figure.
Wow, are you off base. Clueless as to what I have posted.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour but not my God. I have the same God that Christ has, YHWH. YHWH is the only true God just as Jesus Christ taught you. He prayed to his God just like he taught us to do. Why do you support the breaking of the Ten Commandments by making him God? Who do you wish to follow? Man or God?

daqq

Wow, are you off base. Clueless as to what I have posted.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour but not my God. I have the same God that Christ has, YHWH. YHWH is the only true God just as Jesus Christ taught you. He prayed to his God just like he taught us to do. Why do you support the breaking of the Ten Commandments by making him God? Who do you wish to follow? Man or God?

Keypurr is right: what you have erroneously posted is a gross misrepresentation of what he has offered up throughout these fora. And I know because after seeing some of what he was posting that was what led me to also start posting here when I first arrived; and that was because much of what he was saying I also had been shown from the scripture long before finding his postings here. The following statement of yours is probably the worst because you did not capitalize "god" and by the context of the statement you therefore accuse him of saying something blasphemous that I know he has never said or meant to say: “Jesus Christ has a god.”, however, the following I do know he has said and I know it is true from what is written by the words of Messiah Yeshua himself, "Jesus Christ has a God", (John 20:17 - "Go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God"). Your mistake, which you do not even appear to recognize, is that you place Yeshua above the Father, that is, his Father and our Father. :)

beameup

Gnosticism was exposed as heresy almost 2,000 years ago.
There's nothing new under the sun?

daqq

Luke 3:22 KJV -

Hi PJ, :)

Have you ever read a translation of Luke 3:22 rendered from Codex Bezae?
Codex Bezae (D) is one of the four most important codices to Christianity.

Luke 3:22 Codex Bezae
22 καὶ καταβῆναι τὸ πνεῦμα τὸ ἅγιον σωματικῷ εἴδει ὡς περιστερὰν εἰς αὐτόν καὶ φωνὴν ἐκ τοῡ οὐρανοῦ γενέσθαι υἱός μου εἶ σὺ ἐγὼ σήμερον γεγέννηκά σε

Codex Bezae Cantabrigiensis

Luke 3:22 Codex Bezae
22 And the Spirit of the Holy One [or the Holy Spirit] descended [in] somatiko-corporeal-bodily form as a dove to/into him, and a voice came out of heaven, "You are My Son, this day have I begotten you."
[Psalms 2:7 - full quotation of the decree]
University of Cambridge - Codex Bezae

Last edited:

daqq

Gnosticism was exposed as heresy almost 2,000 years ago.
There's nothing new under the sun?

The Gospel of John is called a Gnostic Gospel by scholarship for good reasons.
Funny how without the Gospel of John none of the Trinitarian claims would even be thinkable.
Try arguing your position using only the three Synoptic Gospels. :rotfl:

beameup

The Gospel of John is called a Gnostic Gospel by scholarship for good reasons.
Funny how without the Gospel of John none of the Trinitarian claims would even be thinkable.
Try arguing your position using only the three Synoptic Gospels.

Yes, of course, The Secret Book of John. (The Apocryphon of John).
"Exposing foolishness, one post at a time"