Jesus is God.

Ben Masada

But God exists in a spirit form, so does his true son. Jesus was just a body to hold him.

Keypurr, think! "Spirit form" is a paradox. One is visible and corporeal; the other is exactly the opposite: Invisible and incorporeal. They can never coexist in the same realm of existence.

keypurr

Keypurr, think! "Spirit form" is a paradox. One is visible and corporeal; the other is exactly the opposite: Invisible and incorporeal. They can never coexist in the same realm of existence.
Sorry to disagree my friend.

YHWH created his own exact image. Now think beyond the visiable. Spirit can not be seen unless they wish to be. We know they exist yet we know so little about them. God gave this exact image his fullness, his ability to create. This image son was used by God to create everything in the Universe.

Not being a beliver in the New Testament I understand why you think the way you do. Folks who are set apart should have no problem seeing the plan God had in the beginning. They will understand the words we/us/our used in Genesis.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sorry to disagree my friend.

YHWH created his own exact image. Now think beyond the visiable. Spirit can not be seen unless they wish to be. We know they exist yet we know so little about them. God gave this exact image his fullness, his ability to create. This image son was used by God to create everything in the Universe.

Not being a beliver in the New Testament I understand why you think the way you do. Folks who are set apart should have no problem seeing the plan God had in the beginning. They will understand the words we/us/our used in Genesis.

Not so Keypurr;

Exodus 20:3 New King James Version (NKJV)

3 “You shall have no other gods before Me.

Isaiah 43:10 New King James Version (NKJV)

10 “You are My witnesses,” says the Lord,
“And My servant whom I have chosen,
That you may know and believe Me,
And understand that I am He.
Before Me there was no God formed,
Nor shall there be after Me.

Isaiah 44:6 New King James Version (NKJV)

There Is No Other God
6 “Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel,
And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
‘I am the First and I am the Last;
Besides Me there is no God.

Your God is a contradictory God. There is no other form of God. He did not give another form like Himself. You are deceived. Come out of the darkness into the light and believe the truth.

keypurr

Not so Keypurr;

Exodus 20:3 New King James Version (NKJV)

3 “You shall have no other gods before Me.

Isaiah 43:10 New King James Version (NKJV)

10 “You are My witnesses,” says the Lord,
“And My servant whom I have chosen,
That you may know and believe Me,
And understand that I am He.
Before Me there was no God formed,
Nor shall there be after Me.

Isaiah 44:6 New King James Version (NKJV)

There Is No Other God
6 “Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel,
And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
‘I am the First and I am the Last;
Besides Me there is no God.

Your God is a contradictory God. There is no other form of God. He did not give another form like Himself. You are deceived. Come out of the darkness into the light and believe the truth.
Where did I say that I have another God?
I do not accept Jesus Christ as God.
He is a FORM of God for he is a creation.

It is the Trinity folks who have created another God.
Jesus told you only his Father is God and most ignore him.

God is one, not three in one.

Paul also tells you that we have one God, the Father and one Lord Jesus Christ. You ignore him also.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Phil 2 will tell you that the spirit son Christ is a FORM of God that took the form of man.

Philippians 2 is written as it is to prove that Jesus is God. The same is true of Colossians 1. If you do not want to believe that Jesus is who He said He was, that is fine. Just don't cause others to stumble through your wild far fetched and inaccurate interpretation of the scriptures.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Keypurr, What is your interpretation of these two verses. Give me a logical answer and I may begin to see your point

John 1:1 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Eternal Word
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Word Becomes Flesh
14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

keypurr

Keypurr, What is your interpretation of these two verses. Give me a logical answer and I may begin to see your point

John 1:1 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Eternal Word
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Word Becomes Flesh
14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
John 1. ...word was a god.

The word (logos, spirit son) became flesh in the body of Jesus. That godlike spirit spoke and acted through Jesus. The true Christ is the spirit son.
Remember the demons called legion for they were many. The spirit world has shown you that it can posses a man. Same with Jesus, he is the body prepared for the spirit son that came to us from heaven.
Why do not folks see that there is more to life than what you can see. God is a spirit and so is his exact image son.

That is what has been revealed to me my friend. Christ has come and took the form of man. He died for us by shedding his blood. He is now not only your Lord he is your high priest, the link between God and man. But he is not God, Satan tried to take that title and failed. Christ was to obey his Father and carry the cross. The master plan of the Father was the sacrifice of his son to overcome sin.

Father please open there hearts and minds to the truths you have given us. Amen.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Elia

Bs'd

“This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no god.
Isaiah 44:6

keypurr

Jesus is God with us.

Matthew 1:23 KJV
God is with us in spirit. Amen

Jesus Christ represents his God to us. He brought light to a dark world. All things were created by the Father through his son. That son was not a man like Jesus, that son was and is a godlike creation for it could die as the Lamb of God.

For God so loved the world that he sent his only son. Thank you Father for we are unworthy of the pain you went through for us sinners.

keypurr

Bs"d

No he is not. There is only one God who is one, and that is Y-H-W-H.

Besides Him there is no god:

Deuteronomy 4:35 “You were shown these things so that you might know that Y-H-W-H is God; besides him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39 “Acknowledge and take to heart this day that Y-H-W-H is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

II Samuel 7:22 “How great you are, O Sovereign Y-H-W-H! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

I Kings 8:60 “so that all the peoples of the earth may know that Y-H-W-H is God and that there is no other.”

I Chronicles 17:20 “There is no one like you, O Y-H-W-H, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

II Chronicles 6:14 “O Y-H-W-H, God of Israel, there is no God like you in heaven or on earth.”

Nehemiah 9:6 “You alone are Y-H-W-H.”

Isaiah 45:21-23 “You are my witnesses," declares Y-H-W-H, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me."

Isaiah 44:6 “This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 45:5-6 “I am Y-H-W-H , and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me."

Isaiah 45:21-23 “Declare what is to be, present it- let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, Y-H-W-H? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.”

Joel 2:27 “Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am Y-H-W-H your God, and that there is no other;”

Exodus 20:1-3 “And God spoke all these words: "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME.
God is with me Elia.
His love resides in me and he guides my life. God is one but God is a spirit. What can you tell me about the ability that this most high God has?

Do you question the power of the creator to do as he wishes?

There truly is only one true God but there is also a spirit son who was given the power you could never measure.

To find this Christ you must give up your traditional beliefs and open up to enlightenment.

keypurr

Col. 1:15 Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation,
That is heretical, and a denial of scripture. Christ existed before Anything was created. See Col.1:15...continue reading v16. He created all things in heaven and earth.

That is heretical. God the father calls the Son, God in Heb. 1:8. Your religion calls God a liar and denies His Word.

The LORD is my strength and my shield... Psalm 28:7
It isn't just Paul who tells us that. Throughout scripture starting with Moses, we are told our Lord God is one.
Consider friend that Christ existed many years before Jesus did. There was the spirit son, Christ, before there was a world for the world was made through him. He was in the world and they knew him not.

keypurr

Philippians 2 is written as it is to prove that Jesus is God. The same is true of Colossians 1. If you do not want to believe that Jesus is who He said He was, that is fine. Just don't cause others to stumble through your wild far fetched and inaccurate interpretation of the scriptures.
Not so BR, its words do not support you false trinity. Your seeing only what you wish to see. I did the same thing when I went to church.

marhig

Why are people finding it so hard to see that Christ was a spirit before he came into flesh and was called Jesus? God said in the beginning, let's make man in our image, he was talking to Christ. And it's clear that there is only one God and his son Jesus Christ, and the apostles even said, God and our lord Jesus Christ they speak of God being separate to Christ

keypurr is right, there is only one God and his son Jesus Christ and Christ was a spirit and came into flesh as Jesus. It clearly says that in the Bible, why would he have needed the holy spirit of he was God? He was in the express image of God because he had the spirit of God in fullness because he completely denied the flesh and was dead to the world, he was dead to self and alive in God.

Last edited: