Jesus is God.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus is dead and God does not die.

Jesus is not dead.

Acts 1:2-4 New King James Version (NKJV)

2 until the day in which He was taken up, after He through the Holy Spirit had given commandments to the apostles whom He had chosen,
3 to whom He also presented Himself alive after His suffering by many infallible proofs, being seen by them during forty days and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God.
4 And being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, “which,” He said, “you have heard from Me;

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How many God's are there?

Only the God of Jesus Christ is the true God. John 17:3

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

Jesus is God

Matthew 3:17 New King James Version (NKJV)

17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”

John 10:30-31 New King James Version (NKJV)

30 I and My Father are one.”

31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him.

Why did they pick up stones to stone Him

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Only the God of Jesus Christ is the true God. John 17:3

He was at that time. Jesus was mortal and subject to death. A true God is immortal.

Now I saw heaven opened and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True... (Revelation 19:11)​

The Father is the commander-in-chief but he is not the only immortal in the kingdom of God.

keypurr

Jesus is God

17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”

Jesus is a man not God. He held a godlike spirit within him from his anointing.

Only after he was anointed with the express image did God declare that this was his son.

I am one with the Father also.

Jew were wrong to assume what they did.

Jesus told you that ONLY his FATHER is the true God, yet you fail to see that. Follow Christ, not your church. The church will not save you friend.

keypurr

He was at that time. Jesus was mortal and subject to death. A true God is immortal.

Now I saw heaven opened and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True... (Revelation 19:11)​

The Father is the commander-in-chief but he is not the only immortal in the kingdom of God.

I do not agree with you friend.

The spirit that Jesus was anointed with is a form of God, a copy. But he was a creation that was GIVEN the fullness of the Father. I see him a "a" god.

Jesus was always mortal. He is just the shell prepared for the real spiritual son. The spirit son became flesh in Jesus. There is ONLY ONE true God, Jesus told you that, trust him.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The spirit that Jesus was anointed with is a form of God, a copy.

Jesus was anointed with the Holy Spirit. (Acts 10:38)

We too are anointed with the Holy Spirit. (2 Corinthians 1:21)

Trinitarians believe the Holy Spirit is a form of God and evidently you do too.

Prizebeatz1

There is some truth to this. The scriptures do in fact state that Jesus died and rose again. Even though it was only for 3 days it does appear to contradict the fact that Jesus is God. How could God actually die even if he became mortal? This raises a number of questions that seem difficult to reconcile.

Honestly in my heart most of it doesn't make sense if it were taken literally. I always knew there had to be another explanation but no one was going to offer it to me so I went and found out for myself. It wasn't easy but the rewards are well worth it countless times over. There is much treasure to be found in the depths of our consciousness. Do not begin building until you count the cost, however.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

6days

How could God actually die even if he became mortal? This raises a number of questions that seem difficult to reconcile.
What is difficult to understand is how God could love wretched me so much that He would step in as my mediator; taking the penalty I deserve... death. Amazing love...How can it be...That thou my God would die for me??

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Yes Hymey, Keypurr switched to being a Trinitarian now

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus is God

You still refuse to believe the scriptures;

Luke 2:11 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

Prizebeatz1

God's Word tells us that He is eternal, but there was a beginning to our universe. In the beginning, God created.

Or so it seems. What about the law that says matter cannot be created or destroyed? To me it's more like matter just takes on different forms, always changing. The personality attempts to manipulate this ever-changing reality and overcome its lack of control by subtly trying to inject time into the equation. The result is perceived separation from what is eternal but we are not even aware this is a problem. Time is not real. It only exists in our heads. We've subconsciously agreed to give it power without even noticing. That's the way the enemy operates. Keeping things secret is its secret weapon. Another example is money. The concept of money works because we implicitly agree to assign it a value. It is an idea, a representation, a symbol of a unit of energy. Of course it's useful and all but we need to be aware of what's going on. So the concepts of time and money work because of the power we give them. We can learn to reclaim this power and use it for our own liberation. We become masters over money and time instead of money and time being masters over us.

But yes, "In the beginning" is a concept that depends on time and God is unconditional, eternal. It is way too easy to fall into the trap of believing otherwise. That is why the adversary has so many people in a headlock. The reality of God is right here and right now. It takes multiple times and deep understanding to fully accept this and integrate it into our daily lives. It doesn't happen with one or two sittings. Time has been deeply ingrained in humanity and passed down through the generations where it snowballs to the point where it becomes a tool that uses and controls us instead of the other way around. It's a vicious cycle which could easily take a lifetime or more to overcome. But all things are possible with God.

Last edited:

keypurr

Read Acts 10:38 again. What do you think the POWER is that he received? It was the express image, the spirit son of the most high. It was here where Jesus became the Christ of God.

I believe the Holy Spirit is the tool of God, it carries out his will. I do not see it as a person. I see only one true God, the Father. Everything else is a creation.

keypurr

What is difficult to understand is how God could love wretched me so much that He would step in as my mediator; taking the penalty I deserve... death. Amazing love...How can it be...That thou my God would die for me??
My God can not die, ever.
But he sent his son to take the form of flesh and die for us.

keypurr

You still refuse to believe the scriptures;

Luke 2:11 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.
Do not base your faith on one verse that you fail to realize was written 40 years after the fact. And never trust the KJV or the NKJV to give you all truth.

The son of God is the Son of God, not God.