Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

If you don't believe Jesus is God, in The Flesh, you SHALL die in your sins.

Because you do not see that Christ and Jesus are two beings you will never understand what this verse is telling you. Christ is much more than a man named Jesus. Christ is a spiritual being that God created first. Christ was IN Jesus and spoke through him. Christ became flesh, God did not become flesh, he sent his son. Jesus Christ is the son of the most high God. There is only one true God. It is beyond reason to think that Christ is part of God. He is a created FORM of God that was given the fullness of the Father.

Posted from the TOL App!

glorydaz

How can anyone claim to be saved, but not believe in The One True Saviour, Jesus? :duh:

They had to have ripped John's Gospel from the Book. God is LIGHT...Jesus is the TRUE LIGHT. All things were made by Him..He was with God and was God in the beginning. He became flesh and dwelt among us. The father of lies has blinded their eyes. :nono:

keypurr

Had it been a snake, it would have bitten you.

John 14:9KJV

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

I am one with the Father also. You forget that the express image was in Jesus.

Posted from the TOL App!

glorydaz

Yes he did that is why you do not know him. He was sent by his God to enlighten us then die for us.

Posted from the TOL App!

Then you call God a liar because He says He is the only Saviour and will not share His Glory with another.

glorydaz

Your in Babylon, you need to open up to see truth. Listen to your Lord not your church.

John 17:3 is screaming to your ears. Christ was sent to bring you understanding. Listen to him. He said he was going to HIS GOD.

Posted from the TOL App!

What "church" would that be, Keypurr? You are the one who has been indoctrinated....not me. When the JWs came to my door preaching Jesus was A GOD, the Holy Spirit set off alarm bells. John 1:1 is screaming in your ears, but you can't put off your indoctrination long enough to hear it. John the Baptist is the voice crying in the wilderness.....he came to prepare the way for OUR GOD, and you play games with commas and conjuctions. Those little things that didn't even exist in Hebrew and Greek. Bow down to the comma...it's only a form of a period.

keypurr

Then you call God a liar because He says He is the only Saviour and will not share His Glory with another.

Not so, God sent his son to be the Saviour. God could not die on the cross for us thats why he sent his son. Christ is a creation, even though he is a form of God, he could take the form of man and die for us. Christ came to glorify his Father, not himself. How is God sharing his glory by sending his son to the cross? Christ is more than a man but not God.

You assume to much glorydaz. Think about every thing you read in scripture. Look for the content.

Posted from the TOL App!

keypurr

What "church" would that be, Keypurr? You are the one who has been indoctrinated....not me. When the JWs came to my door preaching Jesus was A GOD, the Holy Spirit set off alarm bells. John 1:1 is screaming in your ears, but you can't put off your indoctrination long enough to hear it. John the Baptist is the voice crying in the wilderness.....he came to prepare the way for OUR GOD, and you play games with commas and conjuctions. Those little things that didn't even exist in Hebrew and Greek. Bow down to the comma...it's only a form of a period.

Jesus Christ Never said he was God, his Apostles never said he was God. Why do the churches? The trinity doctrine forced onto the church by the power of the Roman state and some misguided church fathers in the fourth century. They have tried to make another God. Then sixty years later they added the Holy Spirit as God.

You just can not overlook your traditions. You like being with you family church. You just do not wish to rock your boat. Live in darkness if you wish, I have tried to show you that there is only one God, the Father. Jesus tells you that yet you turn away. You will not hear any thing I could tell you. Jesus was a man, the spirit in him was a created form of God. That is why he could die.

Posted from the TOL App!

keypurr

John 1 is easy to explain if you understand that Christ is spirit and Jesus was a man. But you don't want to study that.

Posted from the TOL App!

Aimiel

Because you do not see that Christ and Jesus are two beings you will never understand what this verse is telling you. Christ is much more than a man named Jesus. Christ is a spiritual being that God created first. Christ was IN Jesus and spoke through him. Christ became flesh, God did not become flesh, he sent his son. Jesus Christ is the son of the most high God. There is only one true God. It is beyond reason to think that Christ is part of God. He is a created FORM of God that was given the fullness of the Father.

Posted from the TOL App!
Not only is NONE of that Scriptural, it also doesn't make sense.

keypurr

You are WAY more mixed up than I thought.

Joh 17:20 "I do not ask on behalf of these alone, but for those also who believe in Me through their word;
Joh 17:21 that they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me.
Joh 17:22 "The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one;

Are you one with the Lord and his God?

Aimiel

John 1 is easy to explain if you understand that Christ is spirit and Jesus was a man. But you don't want to study that.

Posted from the TOL App!
Was the Holy Spirit lying to Saul then, on the road to Damascus, when He said His Name was, "Jesus?" Either The Holy Spirit is Jesus or He was lying.

keypurr

Was the Holy Spirit lying to Saul then, on the road to Damascus, when He said His Name was, "Jesus?" Either The Holy Spirit is Jesus or He was lying.

Nope, Jesus was the Christ for Christ was in him. Christ became a man remember.

Act 9:4 and he fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, "Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?"
Act 9:5 And he said, "Who are You, Lord?" And He said, "I am Jesus whom you are persecuting,

I do not see the words Holy Spirit here, do you?

keypurr

One day The Body of Christ Jesus SHALL be one with Him, but until that day we are fragmented. The Lord IS God. You have no part in His Kingdom yet, though.

If you stop adding words to scripture and stop assuming things you just might learn truth.