Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Conclusion: Jesus Christ is God. Not a God but the God of the bible. God has three parts. God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. All are equal, yet the Son is submissive to the Father and the Holy Spirit is submissive to the Son. Jesus Christ was an EXAMPLE for us. He died on the cross for our sins so that we could go to heaven and be forgiven of our sins. He shed His blood for us.
Conclusion: You are a machine-gun copy-paste spammer.

Aimiel

How does that make Jesus God?
He's Emmanuel, God with us. He's The Alpha and Omega. He is The I Am. He is The Spirit of God. They are ONE. What is left to possibly say that might convince you of His Identity? Thomas, the most doubtful of the apostles, was convinced. Why not you?

journey

He's Emmanuel, God with us. He's The Alpha and Omega. He is The I Am. He is The Spirit of God. They are ONE. What is left to possibly say that might convince you of His Identity? Thomas, the most doubtful of the apostles, was convinced. Why not you?

Amen - good post.

John 20:27-29 KJV Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. 29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
That's a name which isn't what he is. And means, with us the god, not God with us.

keypurr

He has a God who sent him friend. Thomas is the ONLY one who calls him God. Your theology is shallow Aimiel. Did he not say he was going to his and our God? Did he not say that his father is the ONLY true God. Why do you allow yourself to be misled by man made churches? Listen to your Lord.

I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ. That is a very powerful statement that I fully believe in.

CherubRam

Do you believe it?

Psalm 82:6
“I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’

John 10:34
Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’ ? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside — 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?

Christ said he was "a" god.

Aimiel

He has a God who sent him friend.
Yes, I know. They are ONE, friend. Are you a Quaker?
Thomas is the ONLY one who calls him God.
He calls Himself: Alpha and Omega. The same reference God made to Himself. He calls Himself: I Am. ibid. An angel named Him: Emmanuel (God with us) at His Birth. He created everything there is. He holds the very molecules together with His Word. He is The Light of The World, according to John. He is our Saviour. According to God, there can be only ONE Saviour: God.
Your theology is shallow Aimiel.
No, it is far deeper than you can imagine.
Did he not say he was going to his and our God?
He is unique. He is not only God, in The Flesh, but He also is the son of Mary. He is human. God can be whatever He desires, whether you can give Him that freedom or not in your limited imagination of Who or What He might be able to do or be.
Did he not say that his father is the ONLY true God.
Yes. Did God not say that He shares His Glory with no one? Did God not say that we should listen to His Son? Jesus said that He and His Father are One. If we have seen One we have seen the other. They're One and The Same.
Why do you allow yourself to be misled by man made churches?
I don't do church.
Listen to your Lord.
I do. He is Jesus. Lord and God.
I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ. That is a very powerful statement that I fully believe in.
If you did, you'd understand. Your faith is in your own knowledge, rather than Christ, Himself. He is alive in me. The Spirit of Christ (God) loves you and wants to live in you, not just be studied by your mind but part of your heart or spirit, your innermost being. He can't be, if you don't believe in Him.

Romans 8:9
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Damian

Jesus claims to the Son of God. But he never claims to be God. In fact, he specifically denies that he is making any such claim (John 10:31-38).

keypurr

Yes, I know. They are ONE, friend. Are you a Quaker?He calls Himself: Alpha and Omega. The same reference God made to Himself. He calls Himself: I Am. ibid. An angel named Him: Emmanuel (God with us) at His Birth. He created everything there is. He holds the very molecules together with His Word. He is The Light of The World, according to John. He is our Saviour. According to God, there can be only ONE Saviour: God.No, it is far deeper than you can imagine.He is unique. He is not only God, in The Flesh, but He also is the son of Mary. He is human. God can be whatever He desires, whether you can give Him that freedom or not in your limited imagination of Who or What He might be able to do or be.Yes. Did God not say that He shares His Glory with no one? Did God not say that we should listen to His Son? Jesus said that He and His Father are One. If we have seen One we have seen the other. They're One and The Same.I don't do church. I do. He is Jesus. Lord and God.If you did, you'd understand. Your faith is in your own knowledge, rather than Christ, Himself. He is alive in me. The Spirit of Christ (God) loves you and wants to live in you, not just be studied by your mind but part of your heart or spirit, your innermost being. He can't be, if you don't believe in Him.

Romans 8:9
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Christ is the first of all CREATION. He is the first ad the last, but he is not as great as his creator the Father. Christ is a spirit, the spiritual son of the most high God. When God speaks, Christ jumps. The Father elevated his son to Lord o ALL CREATION. That proves that Jesus Christ is NOT God. That proves that John 17:3 is correct in stating that the Father is the ONLY true God.

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

Heb 1:3 And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

Heb 1:8 But of the Son He says, "YOUR THRONE, O GOD, IS FOREVER AND EVER, AND THE RIGHTEOUS SCEPTER IS THE SCEPTER OF HIS KINGDOM.
Heb 1:9 "YOU HAVE LOVED RIGHTEOUSNESS AND HATED LAWLESSNESS; THEREFORE GOD, YOUR GOD, HAS ANOINTED YOU WITH THE OIL OF GLADNESS ABOVE YOUR COMPANIONS."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Christ is the first of all CREATION. He is the first ad the last, but he is not as great as his creator the Father. Christ is a spirit, the spiritual son of the most high God. When God speaks, Christ jumps. The Father elevated his son to Lord o ALL CREATION. That proves that Jesus Christ is NOT God. That proves that John 17:3 is correct in stating that the Father is the ONLY true God.

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

Heb 1:3 And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

Heb 1:8 But of the Son He says, "YOUR THRONE, O GOD, IS FOREVER AND EVER, AND THE RIGHTEOUS SCEPTER IS THE SCEPTER OF HIS KINGDOM.
Heb 1:9 "YOU HAVE LOVED RIGHTEOUSNESS AND HATED LAWLESSNESS; THEREFORE GOD, YOUR GOD, HAS ANOINTED YOU WITH THE OIL OF GLADNESS ABOVE YOUR COMPANIONS."

You have no PROOF just your silly, inane theories!

Aimiel

Anyone who doesn't get the fact that Christ Jesus is God, in The Flesh: simply doesn't read and believe The Holy Scriptures.

john w

Hall of Fame
He has a God who sent him friend. Thomas is the ONLY one who calls him God. Your theology is shallow Aimiel. Did he not say he was going to his and our God? Did he not say that his father is the ONLY true God. Why do you allow yourself to be misled by man made churches? Listen to your Lord.

"man made churches?"

In contrast to your "God made churches?" You stumped us there.

keypurr

You have no PROOF just your silly, inane theories!

If that is so you should have no problem disproving it with scripture G M.

Start by showing me who and what is the express image of the Father in Hebrews 1

Then show why you do not see Christ as a spirit like his Father.

You fail to understand the spiritual things GM. Christ was God's first creation for all things were created through him. He laid the foundation for the universe (Heb 1). He is a form of God for God was pleased that he had his fullness. BUT, he is a creation, a creature, the firstborn of all creatures. He has a God over him, who sent him to take the form of man and die for us. Christ is the true son that God sent, Jesus is the body God prepared for this spirit Christ.

To find truth you will need to discard your traditions and see what is written in plain sight in God's word. Our early church leaders were wrong on many things. The earth is not the center of the universe, the world is flat and God is not a trinity. There is only one God and one Lord just as Paul tells us. Disprove it with the Bible if you can.

Posted from the TOL App!

keypurr

Anyone who doesn't get the fact that Christ Jesus is God, in The Flesh: simply doesn't read and believe The Holy Scriptures.

Why do you not listen to your God then, see his words as they are in John 17:3.

Posted from the TOL App!

keypurr

"man made churches?"

In contrast to your "God made churches?" You stumped us there.

Some are very easy to stump, right John?

They should go ask their pastor if Jesus Christ has a God.
Then ask him how many Gods are there.

Posted from the TOL App!

Aimiel

Why do you not listen to your God then...
I do. That's how I found out that His Name is: "Jesus." It's something that I didn't only get from The Bible, although it's all over The Bible. I got it from Him, directly. I hear His Voice. I see the Truth of it in way more Scriptures than the 'dis-proof' verses you have attempted to twist. I recognize The One Who lives in me. The Spirit of Christ is Jesus, in MY flesh. He could be in you, too; if you could but recognize Him. I've seen Him. No one and nothing could take that away from me. He is The Tree of Life. You're clinging to the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. It's poisoned your mind. Your heart is dead to His Word. If you were alive you'd know Who He is. I pray you see Him before you die and repent.