Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

I do. That's how I found out that His Name is: "Jesus." It's something that I didn't only get from The Bible, although it's all over The Bible. I got it from Him, directly. I hear His Voice. I see the Truth of it in way more Scriptures than the 'dis-proof' verses you have attempted to twist. I recognize The One Who lives in me. The Spirit of Christ is Jesus, in MY flesh. He could be in you, too; if you could but recognize Him. I've seen Him. No one and nothing could take that away from me. He is The Tree of Life. You're clinging to the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. It's poisoned your mind. Your heart is dead to His Word. If you were alive you'd know Who He is. I pray you see Him before you die and repent.

You have it backwards friend. Christ is in me and he tells me you have been hoodwinked.

I have been reading scripture for almost seventy years and I am still learning about our great God and his son. It was only about three years ago that God blessed me with knowledge that Christ is the true son that God sent, not Jesus. Christ was in Jesus working through him. Christ spoke and acted through the body that God prepared for in. Heb 10:5.

Aimiel you too can get out of Babylon for it has been exposed. You can not be God and have a God. There is only one most high God, and it is not Jesus Christ. It is the God he prays to. There is a difference between what I was taught in Sunday school and what God has revealed to me after decades of study. Many are called but few are chosen friend. I have been in your theological shoes and they pinch my feet.

Posted from the TOL App!

Aimiel

You have it backwards friend. Christ is in me and he tells me you have been hoodwinked.
That is NOT The Christ.

Luke 21:8
And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.
I have been reading scripture for almost seventy years and I am still learning about our great God and his son. It was only about three years ago that God blessed me with knowledge that Christ is the true son that God sent, not Jesus.
What?!?
Christ was in Jesus working through him. Christ spoke and acted through the body that God prepared for in. Heb 10:5.
You're off your nut.
Aimiel you too can get out of Babylon for it has been exposed. You can not be God and have a God.
Correct. Only Christ Jesus could do that. In Him dwells The Fullness of The Godhead, Bodily.
There is a difference between what I was taught in Sunday school and what God has revealed to me after decades of study.
Yes, but God isn't The One Who reveals less than what His Spirit has spoken. He uses His Word to draw men to Himself then uses His Spirit to reveal deeper Truths. Truth is not paper. Truth is Spirit. The Spirit of Chris IS Jesus. Ask Paul, the apostle, Who The Holy Spirit is:

Acts 9:5
And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

You're a prick, which is hard on my feet. I'm about to give up on you, but you'll find out The Truth soon enough, if you really are as old as you've stated. He's going to have to send you to Sunday School for a LONG time to get you straight. If you had The Spirit of Truth in you, you'd recognize Truth. :duh:

keypurr

That is NOT The Christ.

Luke 21:8

And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.What?!?You're off your nut.Correct. Only Christ Jesus could do that. In Him dwells The Fullness of The Godhead, Bodily.Yes, but God isn't The One Who reveals less than what His Spirit has spoken. He uses His Word to draw men to Himself then uses His Spirit to reveal deeper Truths. Truth is not paper. Truth is Spirit. The Spirit of Chris IS Jesus. Ask Paul, the apostle, Who The Holy Spirit is:

And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

You're a prick, which is hard on my feet. I'm about to give up on you, but you'll find out The Truth soon enough, if you really are as old as you've stated. He's going to have to send you to Sunday School for a LONG time to get you straight. If you had The Spirit of Truth in you, you'd recognize Truth. :duh:

Why are you so nasty?

People have been banned for a lot less that that.

Is that the Christ in you speaking?

Any respect I had for you just went out the window.

You need to heed the verse you posted. You can not handle truth, it is to bright for your eyes.

Posted from the TOL App!

keypurr

Nasty? Because I have exposed the fact that you have a spirit of anti-Christ?Less than what? Using The Lord's Words?Only ALWAYS.

You could have used a better set of words in your last post.

God sent his Son, not himself. You have only exposed your lack of knowledge, and lack of patience.

Aimiel

No, I've stated my faith. It takes faith to see the Truths in God's Word, which is why He is so cryptic. He shrouds His Truths in mystery, to keep the children of the devil from acquiring power in His Kingdom. One day He will reveal His Mystery to men, but that will be during the outpouring of His Wrath. I would NOT want to wait to have faith in Him until then.

Revelation 10:7
But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Sorry I offended you, but Jesus didn't come to bring peace to the earth, He came to bring a sword. Sometimes I wield mine rather clumsily.

keypurr

No, I've stated my faith. It takes faith to see the Truths in God's Word, which is why He is so cryptic. He shrouds His Truths in mystery, to keep the children of the devil from acquiring power in His Kingdom. One day He will reveal His Mystery to men, but that will be during the outpouring of His Wrath. I would NOT want to wait to have faith in Him until then.

Revelation 10:7
But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Sorry I offended you, but Jesus didn't come to bring peace to the earth, He came to bring a sword. Sometimes I wield mine rather clumsily.

Your forgiven.

I am sorry for offending you also. When I express my thoughts I sometimes do that. Nothing personal.

He has revealed his mystery to me. That is what I have been trying to show you. Our God is great and so is the son. It is of great importance to see that there is only one true most high God, the Father. Christ does not lie to us. Christ is a servant of his God. He is our Lord, not our God. He is a created form of God for he was given powers that make him godlike. But he is not the most high God.

Peace Aimiel

Posted from the TOL App!

john w

Hall of Fame
Some are very easy to stump, right John?

They should go ask their pastor if Jesus Christ has a God.
Then ask him how many Gods are there.

Posted from the TOL App!

Pay attention, Sparky. You "argued":

"man made churches?"

That does NADA for your "argument," or anyone's. In contrast to your "God made" church?

You made an assertion, a sound byte, that does nothing to "bolster" your "argument" that this "Jesus" you cite is not God.

keypurr

Pay attention, Sparky. You "argued":

"man made churches?"

That does NADA for your "argument," or anyone's. In contrast to your "God made" church?

You made an assertion, a sound byte, that does nothing to "bolster" your "argument" that this "Jesus" you cite is not God.

Show me any Christian church today that is not man made. 99.99% follow the doctrines of men.

Posted from the TOL App!

Aimiel

He has revealed his mystery to me. That is what I have been trying to show you.
Obviously, this god who has 'revealed' his mystery to you is not the same God Christians worship. He revealed Himself to Saul, on the road to Damascus:

keypurr

Obviously, this god who has 'revealed' his mystery to you is not the same God Christians worship. He revealed Himself to Saul, on the road to Damascus:

We are in the last days friend, a lot has been given to us to digest. And we have the tools to work with. Traditions of our fathers is no excuse to blind your eyes from the words in scripture. There is only one true God, the Father who sent Christ to us. There is no other God. There are gods, servants of God, like Christ is, or Moses. Unlike Saul, I do not hunt down folks to in prison them, I only preach that there is one God and It is not Jesus Christ. I pray to the same God that Christ prays to.

Posted from the TOL App!

glorydaz

Your forgiven.

I am sorry for offending you also. When I express my thoughts I sometimes do that. Nothing personal.

He has revealed his mystery to me. That is what I have been trying to show you. Our God is great and so is the son. It is of great importance to see that there is only one true most high God, the Father. Christ does not lie to us. Christ is a servant of his God. He is our Lord, not our God. He is a created form of God for he was given powers that make him godlike. But he is not the most high God.

Peace Aimiel

Posted from the TOL App!

Spoken like a true JW or Adventist or Mormon......any cultist.

You refuse to hear the prophets and apostles....

Isaiah 40:3KJV
The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Luke 3:4KJV
As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.​

You refuse to hear the Law and Paul.

Deuteronomy 6:4KJV
Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:

1 Corinthians 8:6KJV
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.​

Worst of all, you refuse to hear God.

Isaiah 43:11KJV
I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.​

Aimiel

We are in the last days friend, a lot has been given to us to digest. And we have the tools to work with.
No idea how either sentence relates to what we're talking about. We've been in the 'last days' for almost 2,000 years now.
Traditions of our fathers is no excuse to blind your eyes from the words in scripture.
I don't hold any 'traditions of our fathers' and learned Christ is God from Him, personally.

keypurr

Spoken like a true JW or Adventist or Mormon......any cultist.

You refuse to hear the prophets and apostles....

Isaiah 40:3KJV

The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Luke 3:4KJV

As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.​

You refuse to hear the Law and Paul.

Deuteronomy 6:4KJV

Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:

1 Corinthians 8:6KJV

But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.​

Worst of all, you refuse to hear God.

Isaiah 43:11KJV

I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.​

Your in Babylon, you need to open up to see truth. Listen to your Lord not your church.

John 17:3 is screaming to your ears. Christ was sent to bring you understanding. Listen to him. He said he was going to HIS GOD.

Posted from the TOL App!

Aimiel

Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

If you don't believe Jesus is God, in The Flesh, you SHALL die in your sins.

keypurr

No idea how either sentence relates to what we're talking about. We've been in the 'last days' for almost 2,000 years now.I don't hold any 'traditions of our fathers' and learned Christ is God from Him, personally.

Show me in the NT where Jesus Christ says he is God.

You can't, for he NEVER said he was God.

Posted from the TOL App!

glorydaz

Show me in the NT where Jesus Christ says he is God.

You can't, for he NEVER said he was God.

Posted from the TOL App!

Had it been a snake, it would have bitten you.

John 14:9KJV
Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?