Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Aimiel

Nope, Jesus was the Christ for Christ was in him. Christ became a man remember.

Act 9:4 and he fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, "Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?"
Act 9:5 And he said, "Who are You, Lord?" And He said, "I am Jesus whom you are persecuting,

I do not see the words Holy Spirit here, do you?
It was The Holy Spirit. Read the previous chapters. Jesus said that He would send The Holy Spirit after He ascended. Guess what? He had already ascended. Do you have any sense at all?

keypurr

I haven't added to Scriptures but you have missed Their meaning due to your spiritual ignorance.

You just added the words Holy Spirit to the verse you posted. You assumed that Christ is the Holy Spirit. We all have been guilty of doing that Aimiel but we must stop. It is easy to get things mixed up so we must prove all things. It was Jesus Christ who spoke to Saul on the road, not the Holy Spirit. The fairy tale trinity doctrine can and will throw you off base when seeking the truth.

Posted from the TOL App!

keypurr

You're just being ignorant. I give up.

I am sorry that you can not understand my words as I have not received the gift of gab. But I am sincere in what I post and it is up to folks to take it and run with it, or leave it on the table.

I will not give up on any one who is seeking truth, no matter how long it takes. But my days are getting shorter so I pray that some see what I am trying to project.

God bless

Posted from the TOL App!

Aimiel

I am sorry that you can not understand my words as I have not received the gift of gab.
On the contrary: they're quite clear. Your understanding is darkened, but your words are very clear.
I will not give up on any one who is seeking truth, no matter how long it takes.
I only wish that you were one of us.
But my days are getting shorter so I pray that some see what I am trying to project.
Not nearly as much as I do that they see Truth.

Aimiel

You assumed that Christ is the Holy Spirit.
I never assume.

Romans 8:9

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

From this verse we can see that The Spirit of God and The Spirit of Christ are One and The Same. You're not paying enough attention to what Scriptures reveal, only what you WANT Them to say.

NWL

You can't since there is only ONE Saviour: God. :duh:

Hi,

I've been reading your conversation with keypurr and just wanted to clarify his issue, and mine also, with regard your above statement.

Firstly you have to come to an understanding of the Bibles use of negative terms, eg "no other", "only one". When a term which seems definite in a certain sense, like the one you gave, "there is only one savior, God", it doesn't rule out the possibility of any other person being described that very same way. In simple terms the statement(s) made are relative to whats being spoken of.

In John chapter 8 Jesus has a discussion with the Jews which is very important regarding this claim which I'm making, read john 8:38-41

(John 8:38-41) I speak the things I have seen while with my Father, but you do the things you have heard from your father.”39 In answer they [the Jews] said to him: “Our father is Abraham.” Jesus said to them: “If you were Abraham’s children, you would be doing the works of Abraham. 40 But now you are seeking to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do this. 41 You are doing the works of your father.” They [the Jews] said to him: “We were not born from immorality; we have one Father, God.”

Notice the two statements made by the Jews regarding who their father was, "we have one Father, God” and “Our father is Abraham” . The Jews -as they said- had ONE Father, God, this was a definite statement, that however didn't stop them from saying their Father was Abraham though. This is because the statements were relative.

So now we have your statement "You can't since there is only ONE Savior: God. :duh:" which was sourced from Isaiah 43:11. Now I'm not claiming God isn't our source of Salvation and thus the ultimate savior but are there other saviors other than God? Jude 25 says so, "to the only God our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord", it names Jesus us our savior. At Judges 3:9, the same Hebrew word (moh·shi′a‛, rendered “savior” or “deliverer”) that is used at Isaiah 43:11 is applied to Othniel, a Jewish Judge, and again for E′hud.

Clearly then titles or names can be given to more than one person even when a definite statement is said regarding only someone, why? Because its relative to the context.

Aimiel

Clearly then titles or names can be given to more than one person even when a definite statement is said regarding only someone, why? Because its relative to the context.
Do you understand the salvation which is ONLY available to those who are washed in The Blood of The Lamb? Do you realized there is only ONE Lamb? One God? He is Him.

NWL

Do you understand the salvation which is ONLY available to those who are washed in The Blood of The Lamb? Do you realized there is only ONE Lamb? One God? He is Him.

I accept Jesus as my redeemer, savior, my King, Lord and would be willing to accept him as my theos too, and even give worship through him (to the Father), I do so with the understanding that it is to the glory of God the Father.

(Philippians 2:10, 11) "...so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend—of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground—  and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father..."

Aimiel

That was Christ appearing to Paul directly and in person.
Yes... in Spirit person... The Spirit of Christ is The Spirit of God.

Romans 8:9
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
I don't have to accept Jesus as the savior. I have to accept that He is the son of God according to 1 John 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

What is wrong with my reasoning about eternal life?

Aimiel

I accept Jesus as my redeemer, savior...
There being only One Name whereby men might be saved and only One Saviour (God) through Whom salvation is available, there is NO question as to Jesus' identity. He is God. In The Flesh.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
There being only One Name whereby men might be saved and only One Saviour (God) through Whom salvation is available, there is NO question as to Jesus' identity. He is God. In The Flesh.

So the word salvation had nothing to do with afterlife!?? I remember the verse is in acts.

Pierac

Spoken like a true JW or Adventist or Mormon......any cultist.

You refuse to hear the prophets and apostles....

Isaiah 40:3KJV
The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Luke 3:4KJV
As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.​

You refuse to hear the Law and Paul.

Deuteronomy 6:4KJV
Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:

1 Corinthians 8:6KJV
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.​

Worst of all, you refuse to hear God.

Isaiah 43:11KJV
I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.​

Your in Babylon, you need to open up to see truth. Listen to your Lord not your church.

John 17:3 is screaming to your ears. Christ was sent to bring you understanding. Listen to him. He said he was going to HIS GOD.

Posted from the TOL App!

Keypurr,

Your responding to an idiot who thinks the Hebrew word Lord and God is the same as the Hebrew word Lord and God in Greek... :rolleyes:

glorydaz can not be more STUPID .... Than to Link the Two!!! :rolleyes:

He fails totally in seeing the Hebrew word adoni vs a different word, Adonai. are not the same... I would share more but the others need to see for themselfs...:readthis:

:poly::sherlock:
Paul