Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Letsargue

Haven't got a clue what you are talking about.

During the Apostles Time, Only the Seed / the Gospel was BEING Planted in the Womb of the Bride of Christ the Church, on the old earth; - "raising" the "Promised" - ( US ) to the building of the House of Christ the - Temple, who are the Christians. They were the Lively Stones "LAID" in line , Or Asleep until the Resurrection. - Then Christ brought ALL Of US With Him - to Join to the Church the "WIFE" by The Promise of Abraham.

Before AD70: - ((( Ephesians 2:6 KJV ))) --//----- That was done Before AD70!! Not still yet to happen; - all things now have been Fulfilled!!!

Paul, David -- 082714

Last edited:

oatmeal

If you knew Christ you would certainly know He is God, it is just impossible to have His life and not know it is divine life.....If you knew the Holy Spirit.....

If you knew scripture, you would not offer such unsubstantiated opinions.

John 14:12 makes it clear that any believe can do the same works he did and greater

When are you going to read the Bible on this subject?

Letsargue

I beg to differ! Nobody but God, is God! Not you, not me, not
anybody else, just God, IS God!

(((( YES, - "YES" ))))!!!!!

((( "YE SHALL BE GODS" )))!!!! That's what God / Christ SAID!!!!! -- (( 1 Corinthians 12:12 KJV )) --&-- (( Ephesians 5:30-31 KJV )) --//-----

If You don't Know that "Christ IS GOD", - HERE:- ((( Isaiah 9:6 KJV -- 6- "For ( "Unto us a Child is Born" ), unto ( "Us a Son is Given": and "The government shall be upon his shoulder): and ( His name shall be called ) Wonderful, Counsellor, (((( "The Mighty God" ))), ((( The "Everlasting Father" ))), The Prince of Peace. --//-----
SEE, You Cannot Believe, or have FAITH in anything GOD SAYS, ( Just your own self, -- A pile of Garbage )!!!!

Paul, David -- 082714

genuineoriginal

This IS NOW!!!!

1 Timothy 4:1-2
1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;​

This IS NOW!!!!

Letsargue

1 Timothy 4:1-2
1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;​

This IS NOW!!!!

That was "Fulfilled" just before AD70!!! - Just After it was Prophesied!!!! - (( Read it ))!!! -- Well, - it doesn't matter what God DID SAY, it's what ~you say!!!

Paul, David -- 082714

genuineoriginal

That was "Fulfilled" just before AD70!!! - Just After it was Prophesied!!!! - (( Read it ))!!! -- Well, - it doesn't matter what God DID SAY, it's what ~you say!!!

Paul, David -- 082714
You think Jesus came back in 70 CE, destroyed Jerusalem, established His Kingdom on earth, and threw the wicked into the lake of fire?

So, why are we still here with Jesus nowhere in sight?

Letsargue

If you knew scripture, you would not offer such unsubstantiated opinions.

John 14:12 makes it clear that any believe can do the same works he did and greater

When are you going to read the Bible on this subject?

GOD Just Said IT!!!!!!!! - Read IT: -- ((( Isaiah 9:6 KJV ))!!!!!! -- Well that is likely NOT Your God, but that IS MINE - who said IT!!!!

Paul, David -- 082714

Letsargue

You think Jesus came back in 70 CE, destroyed Jerusalem, established His Kingdom on earth, and threw the wicked into the lake of fire?

So, why are we still here with Jesus nowhere in sight?

IT'S SPIRIT, - "IT'S SPIRIT"!!!, IT'S SPIRIT"!!!!!!! - The Blind cannot SEE GOD, or His coming!! - Read that TOOOOO!!!!! -- (( Luke 17:22 KJV ))!!!!!!!!!

Paul, David -- 982714

It's your own assertion that I'm asking you to demonstrate. Post your proof.
I made no assertion and therefore have nothing to prove. This is just you attempting to shift the burden of proof again.

As I've already pointed out, there simply is no "evidence" which is "unambiguous" in the self-styled sense that you've concocted here. Indeed, neither could the vast majority of your own assumptions, beliefs, and "knowledge" be proven by such a standard.
Sad is that you're not even willing to try :sigh:.

Is whatever evidence you have so weak?

In any case, I have provided the documentary evidence of the Christian Scriptures as evidence that Jesus of Nazareth was and is God incarnate (i.e., "in the flesh").
:rotfl:

How is that evidence?

Exactly what would you accept as "evidence" of Jesus' divinity.
:think:

:idunno:

I'm certain your "god" know what it will take and will provide you with the proper tools. Surely, you (and he) have something more than a bald assertion.

genuineoriginal

IT'S SPIRIT, - "IT'S SPIRIT"!!!, IT'S SPIRIT"!!!!!!! - The Blind cannot SEE GOD, or His coming!! - Read that TOOOOO!!!!! -- (( Luke 17:22 KJV ))!!!!!!!!!

Paul, David -- 982714

Yes, there is an evil spirit at work in this world.

But, a thousand years is as a day to the Lord, so He will delay His coming in the hopes that more people will repent and be spared the Judgment to come.

Letsargue

Yes, there is an evil spirit at work in this world.

But, a thousand years is as a day to the Lord, so He will delay His coming in the hopes that more people will repent and be spared the Judgment to come.

WELL YES!!!!

But you missed the meaning of that!!

That's why it took ( 6,000 years ) to start and finish the creation of the "New Heavens and the New Earth"!! -- (( "Old things are passed away, behold "ALL things" are MADE NEW" ))!!!

SOOO, - To GOD!!! - it was just another 6 days, but not too the fools on the carnal "6,000 year" earth!!!!

This IS The seventh DAY, ( The DAY Of the LORD ), the Eternal First Day. The Sabbath, (( And I DO KEEP Christ's Sabbath )), but you all DON'T, or Can't in Hell, where you are now for 2,000 years of your under the sun false doctrines!!!!

By the WAY, - It was 6,000 years, or 6 days - to the day, from Jubilee to Jubilee, or Pentecost!!!!

Paul, David -- 082714

genuineoriginal

WELL YES!!!!

But you missed the meaning of that!!

That's why it took ( 6,000 years ) to start and finish the creation of the "New Heavens and the New Earth"!! -- (( "Old things are passed away, behold "ALL things" are MADE NEW" ))!!!

SOOO, - To GOD!!! - it was just another 6 days, but not too the fools on the carnal "6,000 year" earth!!!!

This IS The seventh DAY, ( The DAY Of the LORD ), the Eternal First Day. The Sabbath, (( And I DO KEEP Christ's Sabbath )), but you all DON'T, or Can't in Hell, where you are now for 2,000 years of your under the sun false doctrines!!!!

Paul, David -- 082714

You miscounted because you counted from the birth of the Messiah instead of the death of the Messiah.

It will be just under 20 more years before the 6000 years have passed and we enter into the Millennial Sabbath.

Letsargue

You miscounted because you counted from the birth of the Messiah instead of the death of the Messiah.

It will be just under 20 more years before the 6000 years have passed and we enter into the Millennial Sabbath.

That makes it 8,000 years now, not 6,000, AND not by the Jewish Calendar, And all GOD'S special tricks He has done with Your Time!!!

Paul, David -- 082714

genuineoriginal

That makes it 8,000 years now, not 6,000, AND not by the Jewish Calendar, And all GOD'S special tricks He has done with Your Time!!!

Paul, David -- 082714

You miscounted.
4000 years passed when Jesus went to the cross.
Add 2000 years, and we are almost in the Milennial Sabbath.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
When all is said and done Jesus is God - otherwise Christianity worships a "lesser" deity than the God of the Jews!

Lon

It is quite clear to me, you don't understand the sentence, and the god was a word. What word is the word of God? It is his name.

While I agree taking a course in Greek is helpful. There are many things which are taught as fact which aren't, like how as if the article is definitive in Greek but really isn't. How as if adjectives are not really nouns. How as if participles are like English participles, of which they could never ever be. Lon, I believe you learned nothing from your Greek courses.

John 1:1-2

1 εν αρχη ην ο λογος At the beginning, it was a word; και ο λογος ην προς ο θεος and a word, it was with a God; και θεος ην ο λογος and the God, it was.. A word 2 ουτος a-such.

2 ην εν αρχη προς ο θεος ... it was at the beginning with a God.

The word is aproximately "Yahweh".
I read your psuedo intellectual non-translation in your sig and immediately believe you (no surprise). I have never read any reputable scholar anywhere with your 'supposed' translation (it isn't). I can read this very simple sentence in that language. Frankly, you cannot and don't read Greek anyway. You have never shown yourself able to do anything but use concordances as cheat-sheets as it were. You'd flunk any Greek course with your present non-knowledge. Don't lie to people. Admit what you do not know. Anything else is a sin I believe (strongly). It is the worst kind of sin to spread mistruths imho.

When all is said and done Jesus is God - otherwise Christianity worships a "lesser" deity than the God of the Jews!
Yep.

Lon

Hey Lon, as one who got good enough grades in English to teach it in college, maybe I can say you need to study the Greek a little closer for Jn. 1:1.

You can start by reading this and this, in that order.

I'm glad you have but you are still a weirdo. A pseudo-intellectual as it were. I will say this much: as I've read your confusion (and it is a confusion), I understand why you are confused better than others who are ignorant and arrogant. I have read your profferings before. I honestly believe you've just had 1) a bad fallout with your denomination and 2) don't understand this on the metaphysical level. There are a few college profs who cannot grasp metaphysical truth so it is no biggy between you and I. Iow, I have a lot more patience with you though you are still incorrect. I just deem you unable and/or unwilling to move beyond your mental blocks you've placed before yourself. These two works of your's aren't done well for the collegiate level. You know as well as I do that very few scholars would or could accept your work against the triune view. To date, arian/unitarian work has been substandard collegiately. There is no major respected scholarly group that is not triune.