Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Cruciform

Feel free to shift the burden of proof at your convenience.
It's your own assertion that I'm asking you to demonstrate. Post your proof.

Actually, no, you haven't answered anything. All you have done is avoid any discussion or provide even one piece of evidence that Jesus is "god."
As I've already pointed out, there simply is no "evidence" which is "unambiguous" in the self-styled sense that you've concocted here. Indeed, neither could the vast majority of your own assumptions, beliefs, and "knowledge" be proven by such a standard.

In any case, I have provided the documentary evidence of the Christian Scriptures as evidence that Jesus of Nazareth was and is God incarnate (i.e., "in the flesh").

Either Jesus is "god" or he isn't. No amount of "argument" will prove that absent evidence.
Exactly what would you accept as "evidence" of Jesus' divinity?

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Letsargue

Actually he says Ye are gods (small letters) May be good for you to read it in its context remembering;

Exodus 20:3 King James Version (KJV)

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

OOOHHHH --- Small Letters???!!! - Then GOD Didn't SAY IT???

God said it no matter what letters You NEED TO use to show your LIE, God STILL Said IT!!!
Jesus was THE Adult Father??? - or just the ~little ~son, -- the Little Guy / the Little "WORD"???

((((( GOD Said IT )))))!!!

Paul, David -- 082714

Last edited:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
OOOHHHH --- Small Letters???!!! - Then GOD Didn't SAY IT???

God said it no matter what letters You NEED TO use to show your LIE, God STILL Said IT!!!
Jesus was THE Adult Father??? - or just the ~little ~son, -- the Little Guy / the Little "WORD"???

((((( GOD Said IT )))))!!!

Paul, David -- 082814

:darwinsm: You crack me up. If it is in small letters it is NOT deity. :duh:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You would Do Well to READ The Rest of the BOOK!!!!
That's What GOD SAYS!!! ((((( "YE Are GODS" )))))!!! -- Is that False Gods??????? - NO, - Gods of THE - God; We are the ONE and Only one God Made of US!! - Just read IT!!!!
You just admited that You are NOT IN The Body of CHRIST!!!! (( I Agree ))!!!!

The ((( Christians make up the BODY of GOD / Christ ))), and (( He IS US )), who WE ARE!!! -- (( NOT YOU!!!! )) - NOOO!!! - JUST The Christians who Believe ALL God Says, Not Just the STUFF ( YOU ) want to use to support your False Doctrines!!!

Try the rest of the Book to prove Your Point. --- But NOOOO!!!! you have to just "SPIT" Your dung like that other FOOL!!!!

Paul, David 082714

I beg to differ! Nobody but God, is God! Not you, not me, not
anybody else, just God, IS God!

Letsargue

:darwinsm: You crack me up. If it is in small letters it is NOT deity. :duh:

YES!! / "YES"!!!!!

The Birth of HIM didn't ((( COME ))) Until AD70; - The (( Birth )) of the BODY OF Christ / GOD!!! -- When All things that Were Written!! - That was HIM / GOD / US Coming, In Fulfillment. Just WHO Did He BRING With HIM, -- Whenever He comes??? -- (( US ))!! - Read IT!!!

Paul, David -- 082714

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

What does conceived by power of the Holy Spirit mean? You seem to deny the personhood of holy spirit as God the father.

Your claim is that the gospels are clear that the holy spirit is God the father doing miracles, so lets stay with that claim before we move on.

There is no verse that states clearly that the Holy Spirit is God the father doing miracles, so you are starting with a false premise.

So, what do the gospels clearly state?

Luke 11:13
13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?​

Jesus said that the heavenly Father would give the Holy Spirit to those that ask.

Jesus is saying that someone else, the heavenly Father, would give something else, the Holy Spirit, to those that ask.
Jesus did not say Jesus would give Jesus to those that ask.

So, what was Jesus talking about when He said the Father would give the Holy Spirit?
The answer is found in the Old Testament:

Exodus 31:1-3
1And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
2 See, I have called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah:
3 And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,​

Both Jesus and God say that being filled with the Holy Spirit will provide the person with abilities that they wouldn't have without the Holy Spirit in them.

This is also seen in the book of Acts:

Acts 8:14-20
14 Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:
15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:
16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)
17 Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.
18 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,
19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.
20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.​

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Try the Shema;

Deuteronomy 6:4 King James Version (KJV)

4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:

Stop trying to make yourself God.

Letsargue may think he is, but, it's all in his head! Some people
think they're Napoleon others, think they're Alexander the
Great! However, usually those type folks are confined! If ya
know what I mean?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
YES!! / "YES"!!!!!

The Birth of HIM didn't ((( COME ))) Until AD70; - The (( Birth )) of the BODY OF Christ / GOD!!! -- When All things that Were Written!! - That was HIM / GOD / US Coming, In Fulfillment. Just WHO Did He BRING With HIM, -- Whenever He comes??? -- (( US ))!! - Read IT!!!

Paul, David -- 082814

Haven't got a clue what you are talking about.

Letsargue

Your claim is that the gospels are clear that the holy spirit is God the father doing miracles, so lets stay with that claim before we move on.

There is no verse that states clearly that the Holy Spirit is God the father doing miracles, so you are starting with a false premise.

So, what do the gospels clearly state?

Luke 11:13
13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?​

Jesus said that the heavenly Father would give the Holy Spirit to those that ask.

Jesus is saying that someone else, the heavenly Father, would give something else, the Holy Spirit, to those that ask.
Jesus did not say Jesus would give Jesus to those that ask.

So, what was Jesus talking about when He said the Father would give the Holy Spirit?
The answer is found in the Old Testament:

Exodus 31:1-3
1And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
2 See, I have called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah:
3 And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,​

Both Jesus and God say that being filled with the Holy Spirit will provide the person with abilities that they wouldn't have without the Holy Spirit in them.

This is also seen in the book of Acts:

Acts 8:14-20
14 Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:
15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:
16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)
17 Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.
18 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,
19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.
20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.​

None of THAT Has - "Anything" - to do with Anything (( Today ))!!!

John the Baptist ( "CHANGED" THE OLD LAW ) To the (( "Baptism of Repentance ))!!

THE "Baptism of Repentance" - WITH the - "Resurrection" - of Christ" add to IT - is the Whole Law NOW, Nothing else!!! -- Any FOOL can now keep the Old and New Law, BY JUST being "BAPTISED"!! - Just Read IT; -- It was made EASY By Jesus!! - Read that TOOO!!!

Paul, David -- 082714

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
None of THAT Has - "Anything" - to do with Anything (( Today ))!!!

John the Baptist ( "CHANGED" THE OLD LAW ) To the (( "Baptism of Repentance ))!!

THE "Baptism of Repentance" - WITH the - "Resurrection" - of Christ" add to IT - is the Whole Law NOW, Nothing else!!! -- Any FOOL can now keep the Old and New Law, BY JUST being "BAPTISED"!! - Just Read IT; -- It was made EASY By Jesus!! - Read that TOOO!!!

Paul, David -- 082814

Huh??

Letsargue

Haven't got a clue what you are talking about.

Of Course You DON'T!!!!!!!!!

The Blind can't see, and deaf can't hear, and the Dead know not anything!!! -- READ what Jesus said when He was Baptized of JOHN!! -- But that doesn't mean anything to people who don't care what GOD SAYS!!!!

Paul, David -- 082714

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Of Course You DON'T!!!!!!!!!

The Blind can't see, and deaf can't hear, and the Dead know not anything!!! -- READ what Jesus said when He was Baptized of JOHN!! -- But that doesn't mean anything to people who don't care what GOD SAYS!!!!

Paul, David -- 082814

Nobody knows anything besides you, right? Of course your
delusions help out, don't they?

Letsargue

Romans 8:9
9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.​

Yes!! - That was 2,000 years ago, - before AD70. -- SOOOO??? -- This IS NOW!!!!

Paul, David -- 082714

Last edited:

Letsargue

Nobody knows anything besides you, right? Of course your
delusions help out, don't they?

((((( HERE )))))!!! - TAKE IT!!!!!!!!

((( IT'S All Yours )))!!!! - I AM Fed Up with You and Your Constant Disrupting !!!!!!!!!!! -- Go and call Knight a (( MORON )) again, - nothing will happen!!!!

(((( Take this to Hell with you ))))!!!!!

NO BODY!!!!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
((((( HERE )))))!!! - TAKE IT!!!!!!!!

((( IT'S All Yours )))!!!! - I AM Fed Up with You and Your Constant Disrupting !!!!!!!!!!! -- Go and call Knight a (( MOTON )) again, - nothing will happen!!!!

(((( Take this to Hell with you ))))!!!!!

NO BODY!!!!!

I NEVER called anyone a "MOTON" in my entire life!