Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Letsargue

Goodness man, I dare say, you're about to lose it! You need medication as soon as possible!!

(((( GO To Satan's Place ))))!!!!!!!! - YOU Cursed ~son of an unmarried father ~christian!!!!

HERE , - Take IT BACK AGAIN!!!! ((( It's Your Thread NOW )))!!!! YOU Worthless ((( PET ))) of the Guy You CALLED A "MORON"!!!!!!!!!!!!

((( Get AWAY FROM MMMEEEEE ))) You Cursed -----!!!!!

NO ONE!!!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
(((( GO To Satan's Place!!!!!!!! - YOU Cursed ~son of an unmarried father ~christian!!!!

HERE , - Take IT BACK AGAIN!!!! ((( It's Your Thread NOW )))!!!! YOU Worthless ((( PET ))) of the Guy You CALLED A "MORON"!!!!!!!!!!!!

((( Get AWAY FROM MMMEEEEE ))) You Cursed -----!!!!!

NO ONE!!!!

I'm afraid It will take me awhile to get back to you! I just sent your
post out to be deciphered!

Cruciform

It appears that your "god" lacks the ability to give you a substantive answer to MY question.
You asked no question. However, you have yet to substantively answer mine:
"Exactly what would you accept as 'evidence' of Jesus' divinity."

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

You asked no question.
:doh:

While not technically a question I ASKED for your evidence that Jesus is "god."

However, you have yet to substantively answer mine:
"Exactly what would you accept as 'evidence' of Jesus' divinity."
No, this is just your way of avoiding answering the "question" posed by putting a burden on me that I don't bear. So, it still appears that you AND your "god" lacks the ability to give a substantive answer to MY "question."

Too bad.

Cruciform

While not technically a question I ASKED for your evidence that Jesus is "god."
And I asked exactly what you would accept as "evidence" that Jesus is God. There are various types and forms of evidence, after all. What is it, precisely, that you're looking for (demanding)? If you don't know the answer, how in the world is anyone else supposed to know?

(In short, perhaps you yourself don't really know what would satisfy your demand for "evidence"...)

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

And I asked exactly what you would accept as "evidence" that Jesus is God.
So what if you did? Again, all you are doing is avoiding answering the "question" posed by putting a burden on me that isn't mine. So, it still appears that you AND your "god" lacks the ability to give a substantive answer to MY "question."

Too bad.

There are various types and forms of evidence, after all. What is it, precisely, that you're looking for (demanding)?

I'm looking for the evidence that will prove to me that Jesus is "god."

If you don't know the answer, how in the world is anyone else supposed to know?
Doesn't you "god" know? Won't he provide you with the words and the evidence that will convince me?

(In short, perhaps you yourself don't really know what would satisfy your demand for "evidence"...)
It doesn't matter. Whatever I were to "demand" you would just say that I was being unreasonable.

:sigh:

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So what if you did? Again, all you are doing is avoiding answering the "question" posed by putting a burden on me that I don't bear. So, it still appears that you AND your "god" lacks the ability to give a substantive answer to MY "question."

Too bad.

I'm looking for the evidence that will prove to me that Jesus is "god."

Doesn't you "god" know? Won't he provide you with the words and the evidence that will convince me?

:sigh:

What church or denomination have you been affiliated with?

Aimiel

For me, one eye-opening Scripture was this one:

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

The Spirit of Christ and Spirit of God are One and The Same.

God's Truth

For me, one eye-opening Scripture was this one:

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

The Spirit of Christ and Spirit of God are One and The Same.

That is right.

Jesus is God the Father and the Holy Spirit.

There are three, and the three are One and the same.

Elia

That is right.

Jesus is God the Father and the Holy Spirit.

There are three, and the three are One and the same.

Bs'd

Three is not one, and one is not three.

Three is three, and one is one.

And God is ONE.

"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil,
who put darkness for light and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter."
Isaiah 5:20

WOE TO THOSE WHO CALL THREE ONE AND ONE THREE!!

God's Truth

Bs'd

Three is not one, and one is not three.

Three is three, and one is one.

And God is ONE.

"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil,
who put darkness for light and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter."
Isaiah 5:20

WOE TO THOSE WHO CALL THREE ONE AND ONE THREE!!

The three are the same.

God revealed Himself through His Son. His Son is His Spirit in the body of the Man named Jesus. Jesus' Spirit is the Spirit of God.

Lon

Lon,

Your self exalted education has failed you.
This is your standard trolling redress. Why would I care what a sixth grader thinks of college, Oat? How could you possibly think that'd phase me or any other college grad? It doesn't. It is just an ignorant remark coming from you that we all quickly forget as we place you back on ignore (where you deserve to be).
Your education has failed you.
:dizzy: :kookoo:

Cruciform

So what if you did? Again, all you are doing is avoiding answering the "question" posed by putting a burden on me that isn't mine. So, it still appears that you AND your "god" lacks the ability to give a substantive answer to MY "question."
Your disingenousness is showing. I can hardly answer your question if I don't know exactly what it is you're asking. The odd thing that you don't seem to know yourself.

It doesn't matter. Whatever I were to "demand" you would just say that I was being unreasonable.
Your transparent excuse for being deliberately vague is noted.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Pierac

((( GENIUS )))!!!! - Prove this wrong, - IF You Desire / PRAY to GOD!!!!!

You are - "DEEP" - in the Bottomless Pit ALREADY!!!

It's people Just like you, - and They ALL ARE, - who Just don't Care what GOD Has SAID!! - You "ALL" - already have your own (( Differing )) stupid doctrines - of ENERY Person's "KIND" in your own ARKS!!!, and that IS who everyone of you ARE!!!

WORSHIP GOD????? -- Who, or What IS That??? --- In the beginning was the (( WORD )), -- "AND" The (( "WORD" )) Was "WITH" GOD, -- "AND" the (( WORD )) ((( Was GOD )))!!!!!
That "Trinity of GOD", - who ((( IS ))) The "WORD" of God, - and the "SAVING POWER" of "LAW", And then - "SAID"!!!!!!! - I AM One GOD - while in your FOOLS FACES!!!!!

Pay attention...
1Jn 1:1 What was from the beginning, what we have heard, what we have seen with our eyes, what we have looked at and touched with our hands, concerning the Word of Life-- 2 and the life was manifested, and we have seen and testify and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was manifested to us--

What does scripture teach you about... What was from the beginning?

Pay attention as we need to get a little deeper comparing both John 1:1 with 1 John 1:1

John 1:1 - "In the beginning was the Word." 1 John 1:1"What was from the beginning, what we have heard."

Notice that in John what is from the beginning is the word, and in 1 John what is from the beginning is something that they heard (a message) .

Look closely...

1 John 2:7 - "Beloved, I am writing no new commandment to you but an old commandment that you had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word that you have heard."

In 1 John 1:1 what was from the beginning is something that they heard, here in 1 John 2:7 the old commandment is what they have had from the beginning, (sound familiar?) and the old commandment is the "WORD" that they what? Heard! The same as in 1 John 1:1.

So, What commandment is John speaking about?

John is speaking about what Jesus called the greatest commandment, ( Mark 12:29-30 ) the commandment of love which God gave the Hebrews from the beginning. The message of love that the proclamation of the Kingdom of God brings with it.

How do we know for sure that this is the message and/or the commandment that they heard from the beginning? Because John tells you so in 1 John 3:11 and 1 John 3:23:

"For this is the message you have HEARD from the BEGINNING: we should love one another."

"And his commandment is this: we should believe in the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another."

Loving one another is how the world will know that we are followers of God’s Christ.

John 13:30 – "This is how all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another."

According to Paul (Romans 13:9), the law of love is the fulfillment of the Mosaic Law and it is the Law in the coming Kingdom of God which the Messiah has come to proclaim. These are Jesus’ own words.

John is talking about the Message or Logos (known by you as “Word”!)

By making John 1 a Trinity support verse, you lose so much truth!

What's THIS???:::>>-- (((( Matthew 28:19 KJV )))) -- 19- "Go ye "THEREFORE", ( and teach all nations ), ((( BAPTIZING ))) (( THEM )) in the ((((( "NAME" )))))) "OF" the ((((( FATHER, -- "AND OF" the SON, -- "AND OF" the HOLY GHOST )))))!!!! --//-----

Really, then why do none of the disciples water baptize in this way? :readthis: Read your bible and stop preaching what you hear in church! The disciples ALWAYS water baptize in the Name of Jesus!!! :rolleyes:

So what is Matthew talking about in Matthew 28:19...If you read you bible like a Jew wrote it then you would understand!!! :doh:

Name - 1. designates more than the external person; it tends to express his basic character, his personality. We might say it is an emanation of the person himself. 2. authority of, expressing attributes, in acknowledgment or confession of (NABD & VED).

This definition helps us in a verse like John 17:26:"I (Jesus) made known to them your name and I will make it known."

Jesus obviously did not come to inform the Apostles that God’s name is YHWH. He came to explain God’s character, His attributes, His will, so that we could come to truly know God and follow His ways. This understanding of the word "name" along with the definition of the next word "baptize" will clear up your misunderstood verse.

Baptize - We always think of being baptized in water, either as infants or adults. Yes, this definition is used many times in the New Testament, but there is also another meaning.

Baptize - 1. to unite together, to become closely bound to (TGEL & VED).

Now we will put together the definitions of "name" and "baptize" to get the true meaning of Matthew 28:19. Vine’s Expository Dictionary of Old and New Testament Words has this commentary on this verse:

"The phrase in Matthew 28:19, ‘baptize them in the name’ would indicate that the baptized person was closely bound to, or became property of, the one in whose name he was baptized." With these definitions we can safely paraphrase this verse as follows:

"Go out into the world and introduce or bring them into the knowledge of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit."

Which is exactly what they did. The Apostles had to go into the world and explain to the Gentiles who God is, who the Son (The Messiah) is, and also about the power that they would receive from God’s Spirit. If we take it to mean that we are to water baptize people in the actual name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit, then why is it that no one in the Bible ever uses this formula to water baptize believers?

There is a very strong position held by many scholars that this verse was not part of the original text of Matthew’s Gospel, as Eusebius, a third century Christian apologist, quoted the text in a shorter form rather than the form that now appears in the gospel. It reads,

"Go ye therefore and teach all nations, baptizing them in my name" (which is in agreement with what was just given above).

Now take heed unto Yourself and the Doctrine, -- "IF" - YOU ARE A "(( CHRISTIAN ))"!!!!! --- But YOU CAN'T Heed yourself. -- You all are already "Promised" to SATAN!!!!

None of YOU Can Prove This Wrong, and None of you WANT TOO, Or CARE TOO!!!!

Paul, David -- 082814

I wanted... I did... and I cared enough to document it for you! Jesus wants you to know the biblical truth... not your traditions of men!

:poly::sherlock:
Paul