Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Bible says Jesus raised himself.

As for the shroud having the imprint of Jesus' face from the Spirit entering Him...stop speaking of things not in the Bible.

Do not go beyond what is written.

There is no scripture that says what you say.

There is NO PROPHECY in the Bible that says what you say.

Everything that the New Testament says about Jesus was a prophecy from the Old Testament.

Oh God's Truth,

Now, this time, you are right. I'm sorry for being mistaken. God be with us both.

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Bible says Jesus raised himself.

As for the shroud having the imprint of Jesus' face from the Spirit entering Him...stop speaking of things not in the Bible.

Do not go beyond what is written.

There is no scripture that says what you say.

There is NO PROPHECY in the Bible that says what you say.

Everything that the New Testament says about Jesus was a prophecy from the Old Testament.

Dear GT,

You won't find out about the Shroud until you meet your Maker, or man proves it's actual age. That's all I have to say except your problem with not knowing Who the Holy Spirit is.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
People need to be warned about you.

The unstable and ignorant believe the things you say.

You have highly lifted up yourself.

You should have watched your life and you doctrines more closely.

I was careful with you because I thought you were delicate. However, the truth needs to be told to you no matter what.

Dear GT,

I make a mistake extremely rarely and you know that. Don't tell me you thought I was delicate. I have not highly lifted myself up. God will bear witness of me in the right hour. People don't need to be warned about me. You haven't walked a block in my shoes and so you don't know what I know or have gone through for the past 40 years, plus. I have nothing more to say right here. You will see the truth happen and remember how petty this argument was once Jesus Returns. Mark my words.

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have to know that you are speaking error.

Dear GT,

Are you saying again that the Holy Ghost/Holy Spirit/Comforter are the same as the Lord's spirit of life within you. If that's true, then why did Jesus have God's Spirit of Life in Him, and yet He received the gift of the Holy Spirit in the form of a dove after being baptized by John the Baptist. Don't bother. I am not speaking in error because I've been through it twice (been filled with the Holy Spirit) and I know the difference. I know that I am not speaking in error. When's the last time you spoke in tongues or something similar?

You are a worker for Satan.

You would rather keep your delusion than have God's Truth.

Your tongue speaking, the claim you make about yourself as being one of thee witnesses, and your unbiblical prophecies are forms of mental illness, and, or a person preaching another gospel.

I'm hardly a worker for Satan, my adversary. I do not have a delusion to keep, but I don't need you, God's Truth. I have the real God telling me what is true. I am 99% right, for the most part.

Let everyone run to you because you know ALL now. I am one of two witnesses and my biblical prophecies are instead my testimony, as I have received it from God and certain angels. So now, I'm wrong about everything and you're right about everything?? SORRY, I DON'T THINK SO. I've had enough of this thing being blown way out of proportion. Let all the thieves run with it. You know what I mean. If I work against Satan, how can I be working for Satan. A kingdom divided against itself, shall fall. This slight error is made correct.

God Bless You,

Michael

:cloud9:

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
go to bed michael, lol, jk. Jesus is God. its me saying that, maybe gt too

Dear patrick jane,

I don't want to go to bed, so don't tell me to do so. I know that Jesus is God's Son. If Jesus is God, then who raised Him up from the dead? Jesus or God. The Son or the Father. Jesus is not God. They are almost identical, but are an iota separate too. You've been listening to God's Truth and it's gotten to you. I made one slip and now we are not friends??

Michael

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
God the Father is personified in his Sons to whom he has delegated divine, creative powers and authority:

"For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I may take it again. "No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This commandment I received from My Father."

So, did Jesus lay down his life (the mortal tabernacle of his miraculous indwelling) and then raise it up again?

"The Jews then said to Him, "What sign do You show us as your authority for doing these things?" Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."

Yes, he did because he can, because he is God the Son.

"They replied, "It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?"

But the temple he had spoken of was his body.

After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said.

keypurr

nobody can PROVE that. can you prove He is not ? i accept what God told us. KJV - 1 John 5:7 or NKJV - God tells us that Jesus is The Word in the flesh AND that the three are One. you'll never see that until you see it. even when you do, you won't tell us

Not so, if you can not prove it why do you accept it?

The word is not Jesus, the word is the spirit IN Jesus, Christ is a spirit like his creator. Heb 1:3.

Christ tells you that only his Father is the true God. Why are you making Jesus God?

Your breaking his commandments.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Not so, if you can not prove it why do you accept it?

The word is not Jesus, the word is the spirit IN Jesus, Christ is a spirit like his creator. Heb 1:3.

Christ tells you that only his Father is the true God. Why are you making Jesus God?

Your breaking his commandments.

Am I my brothers keypurr?

God's Truth

Dear God's Truth,

As for the Shroud having Jesus' imprint, I can say whatever us common men are allowed to do. Voice our opinion. Not everything is written in the Bible. Our whole day goes by and there is no talk of the image on the Shroud, nor how they 'Date' it. You are so zealous that it works against you sometimes. Not everyone has the same exact views as you or the world would be a boring place, wouldn't it? For everyone else but you, I suppose.

Michael

Are you so dense? The BIBLE SAYS not to go beyond what is written.

God's Truth

Dear GT,

I make a mistake extremely rarely and you know that. Don't tell me you thought I was delicate. I have not highly lifted myself up. God will bear witness of me in the right hour. People don't need to be warned about me. You haven't walked a block in my shoes and so you don't know what I know or have gone through for the past 40 years, plus. I have nothing more to say right here. You will see the truth happen and remember how petty this argument was once Jesus Returns. Mark my words.

Michael

You speak unbiblical nonsense.

God's Truth

Dear GT,

Are you saying again that the Holy Ghost/Holy Spirit/Comforter are the same as the Lord's spirit of life within you. If that's true, then why did Jesus have God's Spirit of Life in Him, and yet He received the gift of the Holy Spirit in the form of a dove after being baptized by John the Baptist. Don't bother. I am not speaking in error because I've been through it twice (been filled with the Holy Spirit) and I know the difference. I know that I am not speaking in error. When's the last time you spoke in tongues or something similar?

I'm hardly a worker for Satan, my adversary. I do not have a delusion to keep, but I don't need you, God's Truth. I have the real God telling me what is true. I am 99% right, for the most part.

Let everyone run to you because you know ALL now. I am one of two witnesses and my biblical prophecies are instead my testimony, as I have received it from God and certain angels. So now, I'm wrong about everything and you're right about everything?? SORRY, I DON'T THINK SO. I've had enough of this thing being blown way out of proportion. Let all the thieves run with it. You know what I mean. If I work against Satan, how can I be working for Satan. A kingdom divided against itself, shall fall. This slight error is made correct.

God Bless You,

Michael

:cloud9:

The Holy Spirit that we are given when we are saved is God's Spirit; it is Jesus' Spirit. They are the SAME.

God's Truth

God the Father is personified in his Sons to whom he has delegated divine, creative powers and authority:

"For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I may take it again. "No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This commandment I received from My Father."

So, did Jesus lay down his life (the mortal tabernacle of his miraculous indwelling) and then raise it up again?

"The Jews then said to Him, "What sign do You show us as your authority for doing these things?" Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."

Yes, he did because he can, because he is God the Son.

"They replied, "It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?"

But the temple he had spoken of was his body.

After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said.

Jesus is God in the flesh.

Jesus is the visible of the invisible God.

Jesus is God come as a Son.

God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit are ONE AND THE SAME.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is God in the flesh.

Jesus is the visible of the invisible God.

Jesus is God come as a Son.

God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit are ONE AND THE SAME.

It doesn't make any sense for Jesus to be the Father absolute rather than a Son of the Father, after he finished his earth mission he said that "all power and authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me."

There were a number of other occasions when Jesus referred to his Father as separate from his person. Although he did say that "I am in the Father and the Father is in me." But that doesn't mean that he is all spiritual beings of the Trinity.

God's Truth

It doesn't make any sense for Jesus to be the Father absolute rather than a Son of the Father, after he finished his earth mission he said that "all power and authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me."
Because GOD CAME AS A MAN.

There were a number of other occasions when Jesus referred to his Father as separate from his person. Although he did say that "I am in the Father and the Father is in me
Jesus did not refer to himself as separate from the Father.
Read these scriptures and maybe you will understand:

Jesus is the Father.

Jesus is the Rock, and the Rock Fathered us. See Deuteronomy 32:18.

1 Corinthians 10:4
and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

Jesus says those who overcome will be his CHILDREN. See Revelation 21:7.

Jesus says when you SEE him, you have SEEN the Father. See
John 14:7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

But that doesn't mean that he is all spiritual beings of the Trinity.
The trinity doctrine is false.
The trinity doctrine says that Jesus is God, but they also say he is not the Father.
If Jesus is God, then HE IS ALSO THE FATHER, because…the BIBLE says there is only ONE GOD AND HE IS THE FATHER.
There are three, but the three are One and the same.

God's Truth

Those who say Jesus is not God the Father, and not the Holy Spirit...answer these questions:

Who is your Redeemer?
Who is the Husband?
Who is the Savior?
Who is the Rock?
Who gives life?
Who is called God, Father, and Holy Spirit, and Prince?
Who intercedes for us?
Who sanctifies us?
Who lives inside believers?
Whose commands are they?
Who sends the Spirit?
Who pours out the Spirit?
Who do we live though?
Who circumcises our hearts?
Who raised Jesus from the dead?