Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Because GOD CAME AS A MAN.

Jesus did not refer to himself as separate from the Father.
Read these scriptures and maybe you will understand:

Jesus is the Father.

Jesus is the Rock, and the Rock Fathered us. See Deuteronomy 32:18.

1 Corinthians 10:4
and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

Jesus says those who overcome will be his CHILDREN. See Revelation 21:7.

Jesus says when you SEE him, you have SEEN the Father. See
John 14:7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

The trinity doctrine is false.
The trinity doctrine says that Jesus is God, but they also say he is not the Father.
If Jesus is God, then HE IS ALSO THE FATHER, because…the BIBLE says there is only ONE GOD AND HE IS THE FATHER.
There are three, but the three are One and the same.

"After being baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove and lighting on Him, and behold, a voice out of the heavens said, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased."​

Well, that was a short debate, now I have all afternoon to play golf or something.

God's Truth

"After being baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove and lighting on Him, and behold, a voice out of the heavens said, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased."​

Well, that was a short debate, now I have all afternoon to play golf or something.

All you did was nullify scripture with scripture.

Which shows that you do not understand

You did not deal with the scriptures that I gave where it is revealed that JESUS IS THE FATHER.

GOD came as a SON.

Jesus came from God. When a man comes from a father---the person is CALLED THE SON.

Caino

BANNED
Banned

You did not deal with the scriptures that I gave where it is revealed that JESUS IS THE FATHER.

GOD came as a SON.

Jesus came from God. When a man comes from a father---the person is CALLED THE SON.

So, I'm on the 3rd hole, about 148 yards out from the pin but it's slightly uphill with the wind coming at me. Normally I would take a 3/4 7 iron swing but i'm sort of thinking close the face on 6 iron and bump it up their bellow the wind..........hold on...........Oh nice! Got about a 10 footer.....which is always a gimme when I'm playing alone. :first:

God's Truth

So, I'm on the 3rd hole, about 148 yards out from the pin but it's slightly uphill with the wind coming at me. Normally I would take a 3/4 7 iron swing but i'm sort of thinking close the face on 6 iron and bump it up their bellow the wind..........hold on...........Oh nice! Got about a 10 footer.....which is always a gimme when I'm playing alone. :first:

You do not want to hear the truth.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So then, you think Jesus was joking around?

John 10:18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

Jesus laid his body down and he raised it up again.

John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

They destroyed Jesus' body, and Jesus raised it up in three days.

Here is a translation that happens to be more enlightened on this scripture:

1 Peter 3:18
Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
Because The Messiah also died once for the sake of our sins, The Righteous One in the place of sinners, to bring you to God, and he died in body and lived in his Spirit.

He was saying that He could but the verses do not say that He did.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Holy Spirit that we are given when we are saved is God's Spirit; it is Jesus' Spirit. They are the SAME.

It is the Spirit that Jesus sent:

John 14:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

keypurr

GOD came as a SON.

If Jesus came from God then he is not God.
You can not come from God and be God.

beloved57

Common sense says that.

You can not be God if your sent by God.

God sent his son, not himself.

The son of God is the son of God, NOT God.
So as I suspected you don't have a scripture for your false claim ! The scriptures are not dictated by common sense but by revelation ! All things are possible with God !

Aimiel

It is the Spirit that Jesus sent:

John 14:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
They are One and The Same:

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Nowhere are we told to be filled with two spirits. The Spirit of God and The Spirit of Christ are The Same.

And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Nowhere are we told to be filled with two spirits. The Spirit of God and The Spirit of Christ are The Same.

And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Then why did he send another comforter. If they are the same there would be no need.

keypurr

So as I suspected you don't have a scripture for your false claim ! The scriptures are not dictated by common sense but by revelation ! All things are possible with God !

In my opinion your in la la land.

We have to use the logic we get from our understanding of the verses.

When your given a valid opposing view you come out with the junk you posted above.

We were made in the image of God, in other words, we have a mind that can reason. It is clear that you do not as you just said common sense is useless. How can you read and understand without common sense to see what is being said. God will and has reveiled his words to us, we must open our eyes to it. All things are possible with God but we are told to PROVE all things. How do you do that without common sense?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
It doesn't make any sense for Jesus to be the Father absolute rather than a Son of the Father, after he finished his earth mission he said that "all power and authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me."

There were a number of other occasions when Jesus referred to his Father as separate from his person. Although he did say that "I am in the Father and the Father is in me." But that doesn't mean that he is all spiritual beings of the Trinity.

All power and authority.

Glad you brought that up.

God's truth seems to be confused by her translation.

Jesus had the power to receive his life again.
(not authority to take)

To whom he gave the credit to His Father.

After his resurrection, he speaks of his new power and authority.

Power and authority being two different things.

Wise up GT, nice analogy, Caino.

God's Truth

So glad to hear others here speak God's Truth about this.

God's Truth

You do not have the truth.

Jesus is Not the Father.

Jesus is the Father.

Jesus is the Rock, and the Rock Fathered us. See Deuteronomy 32:18.
You deserted the Rock, who fathered you; you forgot the God who gave you birth.

1 Corinthians 10:4
and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

Jesus says those who overcome will be his CHILDREN. See Revelation 21:7.
Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

Jesus says when you SEE him, you have SEEN the Father. See
John 14:7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?