Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus is the Father.

Jesus is the Rock, and the Rock Fathered us. See Deuteronomy 32:18.
You deserted the Rock, who fathered you; you forgot the God who gave you birth.

1 Corinthians 10:4
and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

Jesus says those who overcome will be his CHILDREN. See Revelation 21:7.
Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

Jesus says when you SEE him, you have SEEN the Father. See
John 14:7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

Not!! If they were there would be no need to differentiate between them. Just use the word God and be done with it.

God's Truth

It is the Spirit that Jesus sent:

John 14:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

It is Jesus' Spirit!

The Spirit of Jesus Christ lives in us.

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test?

Galatians 4:6 Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, Father."

Ephesians 3:17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is Jesus' Spirit!

The Spirit of Jesus Christ lives in us.

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test?

Galatians 4:6 Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, Father."

Ephesians 3:17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,

You still don't see him as another comforter. You are deceived.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are deceived.

Jesus is the Holy Spirit. Jesus sent his Spirit into our hearts. He did not leave his disciples as orphans. The other Comforter is Jesus without his flesh body.

You also believe that Jesus is the Father which is error. Explain the scripture if they are the same:

John 14:23 King James Version (KJV)

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

God's Truth

You also believe that Jesus is the Father which is error. Explain the scripture if they are the same:

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

That scripture proves they are the same.

We are ONLY GIVEN ONE SPIRIT.

So then, how is it that God the Father and Jesus lives inside us?

BECAUSE THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You say the Holy Spirit is not Jesus' Spirit. So then, how is Jesus living in you if his Spirit is not in you? How do you think you are saved if you do not have Jesus living in you?

I have said and will continue to say that Jesus is not the Holy Spirit. Jesus lives in me because He said He would.

How come it is so hard for you to see that,

God's Truth

I have said and will continue to say that Jesus is not the Holy Spirit. Jesus lives in me because He said He would.

How come it is so hard for you to see that,

If Jesus is not the Holy Spirit, AS YOU SAY, then Jesus is not living inside you.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If Jesus is not the Holy Spirit, AS YOU SAY, then Jesus is not living inside you.

Deceiver. Disprove the scripture:

God's Truth

Deceiver. Disprove the scripture:

There is only one Spirit see Ephesians 2:18; 4:4; 1 Corinthians 12:13.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

There is only one Spirit see Ephesians 2:18; 4:4; 1 Corinthians 12:13.

No it does not. We is a plural pronoun not singular.