Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

God's Truth

Jesus spirit was resurrected along with His body at His resurrection by His Father who resurrected Him from the DEAD.
Some scriptures say that God raised Jesus. Some scriptures say that Jesus raised himself, and there is scripture that says the Holy Spirit raised Jesus. Would you like the scriptures? They are the same.

You have made it obvious that you do not believe Jesus was a man, the seed of David, who was MADE lord and Christ by His Father.

Stop saying things that I do not believe or say. Jesus came as a Man. A Man is someone in the flesh.
Act 2:29 "Men and brethren, let me speak freely to you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his tomb is with us to this day.
Act 2:30 Therefore, being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that of the fruit of his body, according to the flesh, He would raise up the Christ to sit on his throne,
Act 2:31 he, foreseeing this, spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that His soul was not left in Hades, nor did His flesh see corruption.
Act 2:32 This Jesus God has raised up, of which we are all witnesses.
Act 2:33 Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear.
Act 2:34 "For David did not ascend into the heavens, but he says himself: 'THE LORD SAID TO MY LORD, "SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND,
Act 2:35 TILL I MAKE YOUR ENEMIES YOUR FOOTSTOOL." '
Act 2:36 "Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ."

LA

I have no idea what you think you have disproved with those scriptures.

God's Truth

Jesus has a spirit of man or he would not be a man.

1Co 2:11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him?

That scripture does not say what you want it to say.

Jesus' Spirit is the Holy Spirit.

The scriptures say that. Here is one scripture that says it plainly:

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

God can not be tempted, Jesus was.

God can not die, Jesus did.

LA

God came as a Man as was subjected to temptation in the desert.

Jesus died on the cross in the flesh.

Jesus went in his Spirit to the spirits in prison.

Jesus raised himself from the dead.

Would you like scriptures?

When are you going to answer my questions?

You need to answer questions.

Do you have the Holy Spirit living inside you?

Why do you make two Spirits when the Bible says there is ONE SPIRIT?

God's Truth

Jesus has a spirit of man or he would not be a man.

1Co 2:11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him?

You do not understand that scripture. That scripture does not say Jesus' Spirit had to be the spirit of a man instead of God's Spirit.

Try different translations, since you are having a hard time understanding that one.

NIV 1 Corinthians 2:11 For who knows a person's thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That scripture does not say what you want it to say.

Jesus' Spirit is the Holy Spirit.

The scriptures say that. Here is one scripture that says it plainly:

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

The Holy Spirit is in all of us, some choose not to activate it, i suppose. but Jesus tols rhe apostles that when He went back to God, He would send The Comforter, The Holy Spirit. i don't think LA is making extra spirits. again, just me.:zoomin:

God's Truth

The Holy Spirit is in all of us, some choose not to activate it, i suppose. but Jesus tols rhe apostles that when He went back to God, He would send The Comforter, The Holy Spirit.
We only get the Holy Spirit when we are saved. There is no activating it inside of us.

Read this scripture:

Acts 2:38 Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Did you see it? Peter says they will receive the Holy Spirit. Peter does not say the Holy Spirit is already in them.

Read this scripture:

Acts 8:15 When they arrived, they prayed for the new believers there that they might receive the Holy Spirit,

See, these people had to receive the Holy Spirit. If the Holy Spirit was already inside them, then they would not have to receive the Holy Spirit.

i don't think LA is making extra spirits. again, just me.:zoomin:

LA is definitely making an extra spirit. LA says that Jesus had his own spirit (that makes one), and LA says Jesus had the Holy Spirit (that makes two).

The Bible says there is only one Spirit.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.

Two spirits.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

No.

Christ preached to the men in Noahs day through Noah and those they killed.

If Jesus raised Himself from the dead then He was not dead.

His Father raised Him, who also said He would when Jesus was alive.

You take that out of its context.

Eph 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;
Eph 4:5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
Eph 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

According to this, the Father, the son, and the Holy Spirit are speaking of three things not one.

One God and Father.

One Spirit.

One Lord.

You want to make them all the same. You are in error for you do not have a man in Heaven, but only an outer body of flesh on a God.

1Ti 2:5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,

Your doctrine says God has no Son.
LA

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
:salute::salute:
We only get the Holy Spirit when we are saved. There is no activating it inside of us.

Read this scripture:

Acts 2:38 Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Did you see it? Peter says they will receive the Holy Spirit. Peter does not say the Holy Spirit is already in them.

Read this scripture:

Acts 8:15 When they arrived, they prayed for the new believers there that they might receive the Holy Spirit,

See, these people had to receive the Holy Spirit. If the Holy Spirit was already inside them, then they would not have to receive the Holy Spirit.

LA is definitely making an extra spirit. LA says that Jesus had his own spirit (that makes one), and LA says Jesus had the Holy Spirit (that makes two).

The Bible says there is only one Spirit.

yeah, it's activated when you are saved. it's not a complicated mystery available only to the worldywise. repenting is a daily activity. not an idea, (i'm just being like you now). yes ther is One Spirit, God. i think you like to disagree, cast doubt and argue. just my opinion, i like alot of ur posts except when you create animosity:yawn:

God's Truth

yeah, it's activated when you are saved. it's not a complicated mystery available only to the worldywise. repenting is a daily activity. not an idea, (i'm just being like you now). yes ther is One Spirit, God. i think you like to disagree, cast doubt and argue. just my opinion, i like alot of ur posts except when you create animosity:yawn:

You are falsely judging me.

You do not like to be corrected.

God's Truth

yeah, it's activated when you are saved.

You are not speaking what the Bible says. Nowhere anywhere in the Bible does it say the Holy Spirit is already in us and gets activated. You were given scriptures that say they had to RECEIVE the Holy Spirit.

God's Truth

No.

Christ preached to the men in Noahs day through Noah and those they killed.
The scripture was speaking of Jesus’ death, not about being alive in Noah’s days.
If Jesus raised Himself from the dead then He was not dead.
You are going against God’s Word.
John 10:18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

Did you read the scripture? The scripture says that Jesus HAS THE AUTHORITY TO TAKE IT UP AGAIN.
You take that out of its context.

Eph 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;
Eph 4:5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
Eph 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

According to this, the Father, the son, and the Holy Spirit are speaking of three things not one.

One God and Father.

One Spirit.

One Lord.

You want to make them all the same. You are in error for you do not have a man in Heaven, but only an outer body of flesh on a God.

1Ti 2:5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,
There is One SPIRIT. That is what the scriptures say. You say there are two. I believe the scriptures and not you.

Your doctrine says God has no Son.
God came as a Son of Man, a Son of God.

God's Truth

Jesus is a life giving Spirit, see 1 Corinthians 15:45.

The Spirit gives life; see 2 Corinthians 3:6; and John 5:21.

Those scriptures right there prove Jesus is the Spirit.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You are not speaking what the Bible says. Nowhere anywhere in the Bible does it say the Holy Spirit is already in us and gets activated. You were given scriptures that say they had to RECEIVE the Holy Spirit.

so the people that have lived since Jesus but never heard are SOL. no Spirit. ok, interesting interpretation. maybe they get told later, and get to receive Jesus, God and God's Spirit. you like to put limits on God's Power and scope from within the earthly, finite mind. ur in good company, we all do it:greedy:

God's Truth

so the people that have lived since Jesus but never heard are SOL. no Spirit. ok, interesting interpretation. maybe they get told later, and get to receive Jesus, God and God's Spirit. you like to put limits on God's Power and scope from within the earthly, finite mind. ur in good company, we all do it:greedy:

I am not doing as you say.

You are adding to God's written Word.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear God's Truth,

"But, the Comforter, WHICH IS the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in My (Jesus') name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said to you." (John 14:26)

"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of Truth, whom the world cannot receive..." (John 14:16,17)

There is no way you'll ever know, because it is hidden from your sight. There is a difference between God's Spirit and the Holy Ghost, the Comforter, or the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is also a Spirit of God, but different. You will only find out when you experience being visited by the Holy Ghost, the Comforter. Whom Jesus wanted to go to the Father (God), so that God could send the Holy Ghost or Comforter, to the disciples. You'll never understand, so I don't know why I try to explain it to you. When you face God, then you will find out the truth about it. That's all I want to say about it. Every living thing has God's Spirit in it or it would not be alive. But for the Holy Spirit, Holy Ghost, Comforter to visit you is way different. Ask God when you see Him. When Jesus, who had God's Spirit in Him already, went to be baptized of John, and the Holy Ghost descended upon Him in the form of a dove, it is something very special and cements your relationship with God for ever. Isn't it written that there are seven spirits of God? The Comforter is also the Spirit of God, but it is the Comforter and acts differently upon a person. If you can't understand this after all that is written in this post and in the Bible, then you will just have to wait until you can ask God for yourself. I am done.

Michael

Last edited:

God's Truth

The sword of the Spirit is the word of God see Ephesians 6:17

“Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.”

The SWORD is the Word of God.

Jesus is the word of God. See John 1:1.

The SWORD is Jesus the WORD OF GOD.

Jesus’ name is the Word of God, see Revelation 19:13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

Jesus is the Word of God, and Jesus is the sword.

Revelation 19:15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.

Jesus is the Rider and the sword is coming from him.

Jesus is the Spirit.

Jesus is the Word of God; Jesus is the Sword; Jesus is the Spirit.

God's Truth

Dear God's Truth,

"But, the Comforter, WHICH IS the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in My (
Jesus') name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said to you." (John 14:26)

"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of Truth, whom the world cannot receive..." (John 14:16,17)

There is no way you'll ever know, because it is hidden from your sight. There is a difference between God's Spirit and the Holy Ghost, the Comforter, or the Holy Spirit. You will only find out when you experience being visited by the Holy Ghost, the Comforter. Whom Jesus wanted to go to the Father (God), so that God could send the Holy Ghost or Comforter, to the disciples. You'll never understand, so I don't know why I try to explain it to you. When you face God, then you will find out the truth about it. That's all I want to say about it. Every living thing has God's Spirit in it or it would not be alive. But for the Holy Spirit, Holy Ghost, Comforter to visit you is way different. Ask God when you see Him. When Jesus, who had God's Spirit in Him already, went to be baptized of John, and the Holy Ghost descended upon Him in the form of a dove, it is something very special and cements your relationship with God for ever. Isn't it written that there are seven spirits of God? The Comforter is also the Spirit of God, but it is the Comforter and acts differently upon a person. If you can't understand this after all that is written in this post and in the Bible, then you will just have to wait until you can ask God for yourself. I am done.

Michael

You have no idea what you are saying.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I am not doing as you say.

You are adding to God's written Word.

i add nothing to God's Word. you take away from The Word, minimize it to fit in YOUR head. please do not do anything "I" say. i never said to "DO" anything. i offer insight to be taken or left. i don't pretend to know all:greedy: