Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

God's Truth

Michael, I was not speaking of you but of God's Truth and her definition of God. God's Truth interpretation that the Father is the Son and the Holy Spirit, that the Son is the Father and the Spirit and that the Spirit is the Father and the Son is totally unscriptural. The Father is God but not the the Son or the Spirit. The Son is God but not the Father or the Spirit. The Spirit is God but not Father or the Son. BTW, I would really like to hear more about your testimony.

You make three different gods There is only One God.

If Jesus is God, and he is, then he is also the Father.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You make three different gods There is only One God.

If Jesus is God, and he is, then he is also the Father.

Wrong!

John 17:5 King James Version (KJV)

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

How are they the same. Try again.

God's Truth

Dear God's Truth and Bright Raven,

Thanks for your wonderful posts. I really appreciate them. Bright Raven, they are not whacked out thoughts. They are true experiences that I've witnessed and they are my testimony. The Lord God said I am one of the two witnesses, and candlesticks, and olive trees standing before the God of the whole Earth. (See Rev. 11:4). If I were not one of the witnesses, how would I know so much about the Lord and other things. The Bible says two witnesses shall come. I don't know who the other witness is, because that is God's Trump Card. He knows who it is. I have my ideas. So I share my testimony as I've witnessed all of the experiences that have happened to me, I share them with all of you and the world. I get emails from different countries, not just the U.S. I wrote a book, as God told me, and it contains my testimony of the things I have witnessed. God sent 7 inches of snow for me on the Daily Newspaper Bldg. when He told me to write to them and tell the reporter that He would send the snow. It happened and the reporter was scared to death and asked me what did I want. I told him a 3-hour interview. Well, he said I would have to take it up with the owner of the paper, his boss, to print anything. So I dropped it. I should have shown him a copy of my letter to this reporter predicting 7 inches of snow would fall. God also gives me help by raining or not raining. Many, many times so far. Other occurrences also, like hurricanes, tornadoes, tsunamis, etc. have happened for me from God. Well, I'm going to close for now.

Michael

Michael, I just do not believe in some of the things that you say.

I also do not believe we are to go beyond what is written. We are to be able to prove our beliefs by what is written. You say things that are not in the Bible.

1 Corinthians 4:6 Now, brothers and sisters, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying, "Do not go beyond what is written." Then you will not be puffed up in being a follower of one of us over against the other.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Michael, I was not speaking of you but of God's Truth and her definition of God. God's Truth interpretation that the Father is the Son and the Holy Spirit, that the Son is the Father and the Spirit and that the Spirit is the Father and the Son is totally unscriptural. The Father is God but not the the Son or the Spirit. The Son is God but not the Father or the Spirit. The Spirit is God but not Father or the Son. BTW, I would really like to hear more about your testimony.

Good post!

God's Truth

Wrong!

John 17:5 King James Version (KJV)

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

How are they the same. Try again.

Jesus was with God in the beginning, and was God---with a body.

Jesus is and was God made visible.

God's Truth

You need to;

2 Timothy 2:15King James Version (KJV)

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. :poly:

You need to ADDRESS the scriptures that I gave.

All you have are insults.

Jesus is God the Father and the Holy Spirit.

If you do not believe it, then tell me what these scriptures mean:

Jesus is the Rock, and the Rock Fathered us. See Deuteronomy 32:18.

1 Corinthians 10:4
and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

Jesus says those who overcome will be his CHILDREN. See Revelation 21:7.

Jesus says when you SEE him, you have SEEN the Father. See
John 14:7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You need to ADDRESS the scriptures that I gave.

All you have are insults.

Jesus is God the Father and the Holy Spirit.

If you do not believe it, then tell me what these scriptures mean:

Jesus is the Rock, and the Rock Fathered us. See Deuteronomy 32:18.

1 Corinthians 10:4
and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

Jesus says those who overcome will be his CHILDREN. See Revelation 21:7.

Jesus says when you SEE him, you have SEEN the Father. See
John 14:7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

I don't have to address anything, you're view is heretical. End of story.

Daniel1611

Jesus Christ is the Everlasting Father. He is I Am. He is the first and the last, the beginning and the ending, the Almighty.

keypurr

Mar_5:7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

Luk_8:28 When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not.

Some folks need a new Pastor.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Daniel1611,

He (Jesus) is also the Alpha and the Omega, but so is God. They are like identical twins. Can you understand that or should I go to explain it with glasses of water, and how much water is in each vessel? I am not trying to talk down to you. I am humbly trying to chat with you.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mar_5:7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

Luk_8:28 When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not.

Some folks need a new Pastor.

Excellent Post, keypurr!! I should have thought of this myself?!! Wonderful. Even demons knew that there was a Son and a Father. And yet, some here deny it.

Thanks much,

Michael

:cloud9:

:singer:

:up:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear God's Truth and Bright Raven,

Thanks for your wonderful posts. I really appreciate them. Bright Raven, they are not whacked out thoughts. They are true experiences that I've witnessed and they are my testimony. The Lord God said I am one of the two witnesses, and candlesticks, and olive trees standing before the God of the whole Earth. (See Rev. 11:4). If I were not one of the witnesses, how would I know so much about the Lord and other things. The Bible says two witnesses shall come. I don't know who the other witness is, because that is God's Trump Card. He knows who it is. I have my ideas. So I share my testimony as I've witnessed all of the experiences that have happened to me, I share them with all of you and the world. I get emails from different countries, not just the U.S. I wrote a book, as God told me, and it contains my testimony of the things I have witnessed. God sent 7 inches of snow for me on the Daily Newspaper Bldg. when He told me to write to them and tell the reporter that He would send the snow. It happened and the reporter was scared to death and asked me what did I want. I told him a 3-hour interview. Well, he said I would have to take it up with the owner of the paper, his boss, to print anything. So I dropped it. I should have shown him a copy of my letter to this reporter predicting 7 inches of snow would fall. God also gives me help by raining or not raining. Many, many times so far. Other occurrences also, like hurricanes, tornadoes, tsunamis, etc. have happened for me from God. Well, I'm going to close for now.

Michael

Michael,

God would not have told you that you are one of the two witnesses, when you claim you are one of two people.

You are mixed up.

You do not know as much about the Lord and other things as you think you do.

You are also immature to think I am your enemy for saying so.

I try not to use my experiences to prove my thinking is right. You should not either.

LA